• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

Funny that the items in his shoe contain falsehoods. Biden didn't cause an energy crisis or the supply chain issues. Afghanistan is over now, and, whatever Biden did wrong, the original deal, including release of 5,000 prisoners, was performed by Trump.

Inflation? Debatable, because Trump also signed stimulus bills. He is too stupid to understand the real causes of inflation, the border issues, etc.

Funny that the items in his shoe contain falsehoods. Biden didn't cause an energy crisis or the supply chain issues. Afghanistan is over now, and, whatever Biden did wrong, the original deal, including release of 5,000 prisoners, was performed by Trump.

Inflation? Debatable, because Trump also signed stimulus bills. He is too stupid to understand the real causes of inflation, the border issues, etc.
Yes Trump did run your country like a family business and not a very good one at that.

Of course they did in fact the whole Trump presidency was spent increasing their personal wealth or their circle of influence.
That's nothing new for almost any of them — especially those lobbied by mega-corps, and who also have shares in those same companies. The only difference is the Trump donated a bunch of his salary to various causes. That is of course played down and trivialized by his detractors as a publicity stunt — but I don't seem to recall any other President doing that. One example here:

Old news. His taxes show he didn't donate in every year. His own branded charity was found to be fraudulent some years back.

More to the point, when you add the tens of millions he took in on his phony claims of election fraud, and the billions in financing he and his son-in-law arranged with Saudi Arabia funded shortly after they left office, you will begin to understand what's going on. 30 seconds of searching would yield the facts.

Old news. His taxes show he didn't donate in every year. His own branded charity was found to be fraudulent some years back.

More to the point, when you add the tens of millions he took in on his phony claims of election fraud, and the billions in financing he and his son-in-law arranged with Saudi Arabia funded shortly after they left office, you will begin to understand what's going on. 30 seconds of searching would yield the facts.
That's a typical partisan response. Since you believe so much in fact checkers —

So what other Presidents have done this — just curious?

That's nothing new for almost any of them — especially those lobbied by mega-corps, and who also have shares in those same companies. The only difference is the Trump donated a bunch of his salary to various causes. That is of course played down and trivialized by his detractors as a publicity stunt — but I don't seem to recall any other President doing that. One example here:

I totally agree all politicians feather there own nest. However in my opinion and most of Europe's he should be on trial for murder as should those who aided him when they new what he had done.

Trump has done for democracy what mixamot

Yes Trump did run your country like a family business and not a very good one at that.
Businesspeople use other people as tools to serve them. That's not what government is supposed to be about — at least not here in the West. It's supposed to be the people choosing a government to serve them. That's what the laissez faire Republicans have missed. Governments IMO should not be run like a business.

I totally agree all politicians feather there own nest. However in my opinion and most of Europe's he should be on trial for murder as should those who aided him when they new what he had done.
Not totally sure what you're referring to there, but when it comes to ethical decisions, Trump aint the only politician lacking. Virtually all who support vax mandates are guilty ( and BTW Gene, that isn't specific to COVID ) — so no need to delete, unless bioethics in general is totally off the table out here too.

Not totally sure what you're referring to there, but when it comes to ethical decisions, Trump aint the only politician lacking. Virtually all who support vax mandates are guilty ( and BTW Gene, that isn't specific to COVID ) — so no need to delete, unless bioethics in general is totally off the table out here too.
Totally different situation Randall.
People were murdered by Trump's actions. The mandates were issued to protect all not to kill them.
Let me make it clear TRUMP is a murdering bastard.

This vaxx mandate stuff is of course interesting. When I was a kid, they gave all the kids polio vaxx in all schools in sugar cubes. This was around 1980. At least in our town, nobody refused it - nor they should. Information however was then fully available, as it is now.

Just makes me think, what makes this COVID vaxx any different?

This vaxx mandate stuff is of course interesting. When I was a kid, they gave all the kids polio vaxx in all schools in sugar cubes. This was around 1980. At least in our town, nobody refused it - nor they should. Information however was then fully available, as it is now.

Just makes me think, what makes this COVID vaxx any different?
Yea same here I got vaccinated since I was 5 years old so for 59 years. Although were I do agree with Randall is I think they did rush this one. Having said that I took the first three but I didn't take the fourth and I have COPD.

A bunch of stuff. The problem with the traditional conservative versus liberal argument in the U.S. is that the former these days focuses on meaningless cultural issues and lies constantly. It keeps fact checkers up at night, and most of the stuff I post here consists of a correction rather than discuss the merits of any philosophy.

Ronald Reagan is tossing rapidly in his grave.

Back