• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

As to soup, I actually prefer the Progresso "Rich & Hearty," but they are all too salty. A local supermarket here, Safeway (and its affiliate company Albertsons) have great hot chicken noodle soup for maybe $1-1.50 more than the chunky canned soups.

As to soup, I actually prefer the Progresso "Rich & Hearty," but they are all too salty. A local supermarket here, Safeway (and its affiliate company Albertsons) have great hot chicken noodle soup for maybe $1-1.50 more than the chunky canned soups.
I make homemade soup with vegetables grown by my Texan wife.

mSPJymYVBqNdUipjDadkyA98R433N7CWXWdCwnZtfPsSdDsDd4b85YtagpL6Xk0Kwc0n0Tc0Al__BLEDX0PuixkM6r8Y4tcbYkm4thYAxcxbf5gCGcSrrhla0O0ML_p3RleXDxhxP6Hh6GuNk8Uxg4-ieFO9_LtJDbWmeEbLJME6GOT7fx_AT2SIg_e0Ll98APXH_u42uyHEwZPCjrZ5K5nkVuLwXcIFryf1k-7pn44OGbQeNpo3BHrDDjaKfuI8GzOnT2t9IqSnR_MAyD_rPQWnusE0J1L16wlKP38uDID2ON8UMA=s0-d-e1-ft

It's about time to cover the facts, which are that violent crimes are leveling off in New York City and going down in some categories, and they are still much lower than when Giuliani was mayor.

So:

Crime is, in general, higher in red states, where gun laws are looser:

You would have realized this, Randall, if you spent 30 seconds to look.

The reason they are going after Trump is that he's a criminal, and has been cheating people and otherwise violating the law for decades. Prosecuting a white collar crime doesn't make the authorities less able to prosecute other crimes. Your cartoon is empty-headed.

I am reading a book called the Divider. This man was only interested in one thing and that's Donald Trump.
I don't believe everything in the bible but when I see him I know the antichrist has arrived.

You would have realized this, Randall, if you spent 30 seconds to look.
The content presented doesn't necessarily reflect my views or those of this station. They're just portraying something of relevance to the thread that might be worthy of some comment. You are much more well informed than I on the general political goings on down there.

18b3-gma011623dAPC-web.jpg

Last edited:
So you are posting stuff that doesn't reflect your views then?
The phrase "not necessarily" does not preclude the possibility that some content may align in-whole or in-part with my sentiments at the time of a post. It also doesn't preclude the possibility that I either disagree or have taken no particular position at all.

November22_1400x.jpg

Back