• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

The real side of the story is that Trump dispatched the insurrectionists. You can argue about police who died after the incident, but what about all those who were injured when they were attacked by the rioters?
It doesn't stop there he has on many an occasion caused injuries or death and violence through his words.

Obviously neither of you read the stories or watched the documentary because you responded in less time than it takes to do so. So if your minds are already made-up, then what point is there in watching on-scene footage to the contrary? What point is providing facts to the contrary? Same goes for the injuries and deaths caused by the vax mandates and restrictions that BOTH presidents are part of — hence why I like Biden even less after he vowed not to impose them — but did anyway.

What documentary? The one that Tucker Carlson used cherry-picked videos to claim that what happened didn't happen?

Listen, the insurrection was caught on live TV when it occurred. There is no doubt what occurred.

Many police were injured, some died partly of aftereffects despite what you fake media claims.

The January 6th Committee, consisting of two conservative Republicans along with Democrats presented videos and testimony. There is no evidence whatever that any of their material was false or misleading.

"Attributed" by who? Swampies?

If Trump had called for an actual, armed insurrection, he'd be President now.

Were the injured officers fighting for the people, or the swamp? Who owns that building?

Obviously neither of you read the stories or watched the documentary because you responded in less time than it takes to do so. So if your minds are already made-up, then what point is there in watching on-scene footage to the contrary? What point is providing facts to the contrary? Same goes for the injuries and deaths caused by the vax mandates and restrictions that BOTH presidents are part of — hence why I like Biden even less after he vowed not to impose them.
Randall I will make it very clear I have no desire in watching or listening to anything that justifies Trump.
If the American people are stupid enough to vote for this monster again then Europe should tell America to get it's bases and it's military personnel of our soil and never come back.

What documentary?
See the link in the post.
The one that Tucker Carlson used cherry-picked videos to claim that what happened didn't happen?
I've seen that one, that's interesting, but not the one I'm referring to.There is a Tucker Carlson clip in it though — which of course to you means it must be faked.
Listen, the insurrection was caught on live TV when it occurred. There is no doubt what occurred.
Nobody is saying there wasn't a protest that got out of hand — "Insurrection" is hyperbole
Many police were injured, some died partly of aftereffects despite what you fake media claims.
Again, Look at the video of the police beating a protester and of the police officer shooting Ashli dead — It's sickening. The documentary I posted makes the case that the reason violence broke-out between protesters and police was because the police started it by preventing protesters from saving a fallen woman who later died.
The January 6th Committee, consisting of two conservative Republicans along with Democrats presented videos and testimony. There is no evidence whatever that any of their material was false or misleading.
There's plenty of evidence that some news reports were faulty and misleading — whether that's the "evidence" your talking about is another matter. We've all seen the MSM version. Like I said — look at the OTHER side of the story.

Last edited:
There are on-scene videos Gene. What are they — faked?
Cherry picked. Tens of thousands of feed, but there was enough there to show what really happened. Carlson has already admitted in the items revealed by the Dominion lawsuit what he really thinks. He lied to appease the MAGA masses and keep ratings and ad dollars coming in. He hates Trump. That's what HE said.

There is no other side of the story here. The videos in context demonstrate what happened. Trump dispatched the mob. Some said "hang Mike Pence." What does it take you to see reality?

Cherry picked. Tens of thousands of feed, but there was enough there to show what really happened. Carlson has already admitted in the items revealed by the Dominion lawsuit what he really thinks. He lied to appease the MAGA masses and keep ratings and ad dollars coming in. He hates Trump. That's what HE said.

There is no other side of the story here. The videos in context demonstrate what happened. Trump dispatched the mob. Some said "hang Mike Pence." What does it take you to see reality?
BOTH sides cherry pick — that doesn't make them false. That's why to get a balanced perspective a person needs to consider BOTH sides, and not simply write-off the evidence that doesn't suit one's own bias. At least I'm capable of doing that ( despite not liking Trump ).

BOTH sides cherry pick — that doesn't make them false. That's why to get a balanced perspective a person needs to consider BOTH sides, and not simply write-off the evidence that doesn't suit one's own bias. At least I'm capable of doing that ( despite not liking Trump ).
Don't talk nonsense the white extreme right wing is the very people Trump panders to.

The "both sides do it" doesn't work here. You are making an argument about philosophy. I'm explaining to you something about outright lying.
You're the last person who needs to explain to me about outright lying when you've censored out posts of mine containing truths that you don't like.

BOTH sides pander to their "extremists" — Neither side has an exclusive claim to truth.
I think you make a fair point with which I agree, however we are not talking about either side but a sub sect within one party that prays on people's fear's and incites violence.
Trump and people like Bannon,Giuliani, are the equivalent of Hitler and the Nazis.

Comparing the Jan 06 protest to the Vietnam war is just adding to the hyperbo

Comparing the Jan 06 protest to the Vietnam war is just adding to the hyperbole.
I don't think he was comparing the two Randall I think he was probably pointing out that it's impossible to deny that it was Trump who incited the violence.
It would be exactly like someone denying the Holocaust.
Oh sorry that's exactly what Trump supporters do.

I think you make a fair point with which I agree, however we are not talking about either side but a sub sect within one party that prays on people's fear's and incites violence.
Trump and people like Bannon,Giuliani, are the equivalent of Hitler and the Nazis.

Here's another "Other Side of The Story" piece

After reviewing 7000 hours of January 6th videos, citizen investigator Gary McBride is calling into question the death of Trump supporter Rosanne Boyland. She appears to be beaten by a police officer while lying motionless on the ground.

[Link violates TOS.]]

The person who was shot wa Ashli Babbitt.

You are ignoring the main issue, which is not the nonsense from the fringe sites that have zero credibility but the issue with the insurrection. Her death was investigated.

And the first House hearings about the so-called 'Twitter Files" demonstrated that the only one in power asserting pressure was the Trump administration. The Biden campaign asked about revealing pictures of Hunter Biden to be taken down in the interests of decency.

There are something like 45,000 hours of videos. From those, you can always cherry pick a few.

Back