• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

It's a very simple story. Trump decided he wouldn't accept his loss by a landslide in the 2020 election, and hatched a plot to say in office. The insurrection was a part of the plot. Period.

It's a very simple story. Trump decided he wouldn't accept his loss by a landslide in the 2020 election, and hatched a plot to say in office. The insurrection was a part of the plot. Period.
Of course it was and he did not care one bit about those who are so stupid that they followed him blindly.
Trump is a user and a monster power at any cost.

More evidence of how the Trump family benefited from him being President:

In other words, giving back a few dollars of his wages is no different from me handing you a couple of dimes.

Okay — you guys just keeping believing that.
This is a monster who should be taken away and tried for murder.
Sorry Randall but I have listened to you in the past and thought you were on most subjects neutral or balanced. On this subject you are not.
Donald Trump is a criminal and a monster.

Despite repeated claims he’s lowering drug prices, Joe Biden’s administration is refusing to force the manufacturer of a lifesaving prostate cancer drug developed completely with public funds to lower its nearly $190,000 annual price tag.

That moron doesn't understand that the administration can't just force a drug company to lower prices. The prescription prices that have been negotiated lower were the result of a law passed by Congress and signed into law by the President.

Your idiot commentator doesn't understand such not-so-fine distinctions.

Yes, I agree that people shouldn't have to pay tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars for prescription drugs. That is a huge part of the problems with our healthcare system here, Randall. But it can't be changed by a sympathetic President by simple edict.

Despite repeated claims he’s lowering drug prices, Joe Biden’s administration is refusing to force the manufacturer of a lifesaving prostate cancer drug developed completely with public funds to lower its nearly $190,000 annual price tag.

Not this nut case Randall. We have him to the US because we wanted rid of him just like David Icke. However Wednesday week I will not be at work but in Belfast city centre listening to a speech from the 46th president of the USA.

It's unfortunate that so much of the posts here focus on false claims, or total misunderstandings of how things work. A short search on Google can clear up such things.

So I spend much of my time in this thread fact-checking rather than discussing the core issues of philosophy and policies.

Not this nut case Randall. We have him to the US because we wanted rid of him just like David Icke. However Wednesday week I will not be at work but in Belfast city centre listening to a speech from the 46th president of the USA.
Name calling and pejoratives are not valid counterpoint. Again, neither of you watched the video, because you haven't had time to since I posted it. However if you're serious, how about we take actual examples e.g. that members of Congress are also invested in the companies that lobby them to keep them from making changes that would affect meaningful life saving changes at the expense of their profits — Gee only a "nut case" would think that there's something wrong with that :rolleyes:

It's unfortunate that so much of the posts here focus on false claims, or total misunderstandings of how things work. A short search on Google can clear up such things. So I spend much of my time in this thread fact-checking rather than discussing the core issues of philosophy and policies.
Gene, I'm sure your "fact checking" will reveal exactly what you want it to ( like it always does ) — because if it doesn't then you just deny it, reject it, or censor it.

Gene, I'm sure your "fact checking" will reveal exactly what you want it to ( like it always does ) — because if it doesn't then you just deny it, reject it, or censor it.
You are totally wrong. All of it. How the U.S. healthcare system works and the limits of Presidential powers are well known. But you have your head in the fringe quicksand and don't realize it.

I explained things that you'd find out if you bothered to actually search.

Name calling and pejoratives are not valid counterpoint. Again, neither of you watched the video, because you haven't had time to since I posted it. However if you're serious, how about we take actual examples e.g. that members of Congress are also invested in the companies that lobby them to keep them from making changes that would affect meaningful life saving changes at the expense of their profits — Gee only a "nut case" would think that there's something wrong with that :rolleyes:
I didn't call you names. I gave you facts that you can easily verify.

Yes, we know that Big Pharma has paid off members of Congress (including Democrats and so-called Independents), which makes it very hard to do things to reduce drug pricing. Biden had to take a sharply diminished bill as a result. Again, there are limits to what he can do.

She was one of the main reasons some key components of Biden's agenda have not been passed, or passed with serious compromises.

Back