• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

You are totally wrong. All of itt. How the U.S. healthcare system works and the limits of Presidential powers are well known. But you have your head in the fringe quicksand and don't realize it.

I explained things that you'd find out if you bothered to actually search.
Anyway why don't you all fly to Belfast next week and hear a man of integrity and commitment speak. The President himself Mr Joe Biden.

You are totally wrong. All of itt. How the U.S. healthcare system works and the limits of Presidential powers are well known. But you have your head in the fringe quicksand and don't realize it.

I explained things that you'd find out if you bothered to actually search.
Anyway why don't you all fly to Belfast next week and hear a man of integrity and commitment speak. The President himself Mr Joe Biden

Distorted. You are falling into the anti-Semitic trap that George Soros, a Holocaust survivor, who is age 92, is somehow engaged in some dire conspiracy to control the world.

He is only one of a number of billionaires, including Republicans, who fund candidates directly or indirectly.

Your story is also misleading.

Here's Glenn Kessler's fact check:

Speaking as someone who was born Jewish, I find it insulting and offensive that Soros is portrayed as a villain, yet Christian billionaires are allowed to do their stuff without any similar complaint. Anti-Semitic indeed.

Randall, this is something you could have learned in 30 seconds, and you need to understand the implications of hate.

And more about Soros and Anti-Semitic tropes about him:

If you want a list of billionaires who cause havoc, consider who funded the Tea Party, an astroturf plot that was definitely not a grassroots movement:

Here's something that will send certain people completely into orbit
1f923.png

"Trump Glares At DA"​

Last edited:
Guys I'm bowing out of this and all political discussions.
Let me know when we get back to talking about ufology.
Sure — that works both ways. If a mothership decides to hover over Coney Island, please sound the alert. Otherwise "UAP Studies" is so far back on my to-do list that even if the universe grants me immortality, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get into it again.

Mind you — there's a certain faction of ( INSERT FORBIDDEN WORD HERE ) conspiracy theorists who believe that some of the tech surrounding certain viruses has to be alien. I know that sounds a bit nuts, but maybe there's also some partial truth in it. I mean if it's okay to think that maybe aliens had a hand in human evolution, then why not also other less complex systems ( like viruses ). There's even Biblical mythology to go along wit it. It's part of what makes the whole ( INSERT FORBIDDEN WORD HERE ) even more fascinating.

I didn't call you names.
I didn't say that you did — back-up and review the reference. It was Hawkins' comment about Brand — who made a whole bunch of perfectly valid points that were written-off because he ( Brand ) has been deemed a "nut case" by Hawkins. Valid counterpoint addresses the points made — not the person making them.

The real side of the story is that Trump dispatched the insurrectionists. You can argue about police who died after the incident, but what about all those who were injured when they were attacked by the rioters?
I'm not sure what "rioters" you mean. There were all sorts of factions ( not just MAGA ). There were also ANTIFA and Democratic counter protesters. Some were wandering quietly through the building, others were acting as agitants, and a relatively few were aggressive to the point of vandalism.

Others were acting in self-defense, and it's plain from the documentary footage that in some cases violence was incited by the police. In other cases it was misreported as violence when in-fact, it was something else altogether — like trying to keep people from getting trampled after the police needlessly set off some kind of gas canister.

So it wasn't all crazed Republican insurrectionists — but naturally that's how the "extreme left wingers" would prefer to see it portrayed. The shooting of Ashli was the most cowardly and deadly act of violence there. But personally, I'm surprised she wasn't the only one. All in all it was actually less deadly than Kent State.

No you have it all wrong.

The FBI, managed by a Republican appointed by Trump, said ANTIFA was not a factor in the insurrection. No, alleged "extreme left wingers" were not engaged in rioting. Trump asked his people to go to the Capital and all hell broke loose. Nearly 1,000 people were arrested and most or all were MAGA Republicans who fell for Trump's lies about election fraud. Most of those who confessed to their crimes, said as much.

It's unfortunate that you have come to believe total lies. Again all of the evidence of what really happened is available in just 30 seconds. Please stop repeating long-disproven lies.

Just one of hundreds or thousands of examples of fact-checking:

No you have it all wrong.

The FBI, managed by a Republican appointed by Trump, said ANTIFA was not a factor in the insurrection. No, alleged "extreme left wingers" were not engaged in rioting. Trump asked his people to go to the Capital and all hell broke loose. Nearly 1,000 people were arrested and most or all were MAGA Republicans who fell for Trump's lies about election fraud. Most of those who confessed to their crimes, said as much.

It's unfortunate that you have come to believe total lies. Again all of the evidence of what really happened is available in just 30 seconds. Please stop repeating long-disproven lies.

Just one of hundreds or thousands of examples of fact-checking:

Once again you hand wave the videos that show those I mention in action, and the interviews with people who were there. I guess me not ignoring that is what makes me "all wrong" — and I should pay attention to some dubious "fact checker" instead. Then I'd be as clueless as they are, and as gullible as those who blindly believe them.

Out of tens of thousands of hours of videos, you can always hand pick a few that show a misleading picture.

You are clueless, totally, about what occurred on January 6, 2021. It was on live TV man!

Randall, since you clearly haven't any idea what really happened on January 6th, here's a link to the Select Committee report. Note that, while most members were Democratic, two were staunchly conservative Republicans (including the daughter of former Vice President Cheney) who agreed with the findings. Almost all of the witnesses were Republicans:

Back