• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

I'm not getting into your set of false conspiracies about COVID. It's not so much overspending, but not spending enough or using scientific and logistical expertise to deal with the crisis, and not planning on how the supply chain would be disrupted during the time of the original breakouts.
Sure glad your not in charge.

It's not a streaming service. There's a membership option for a newsletter, a monthly lecture and another thing or two. But it doesn't change the way shows are presented, which is free. In saying that, there are some good people there despite my concerns with Kay.
Actually, I can stream all day most days or listen to the archives shows I miss. Lots of special webinars and on demand classes etc.

You can do that here too. But with Paracast+, we give you an extra show and a commercial-free version of our main show.
Sorry but I have never been able to understand the hype for the " After the Paracast" Its either more of the same, talk about bands and music, or star trek or some other non related topic.

A talk show host (who once appeared on The Paracast), who clearly has a deep understanding of the U.S. Constitution, reveals the truth about the scam penetrated by gun worshippers to promote the use of deadly weapons:

This thread, by the way, has become very frustrating. Instead of talking about genuine issues, I send most of the time spanking down lies and misinformation spawned on the dark corners of the online world.

I understand that politicians will lie and exaggerate. It's part of the job. But as you see in this non-partisan fact-checking site, one side of the political spectrum — particularly a certain disgraced political figure — does tell most of the lies.

Sad that it has gone this way:

Oh and for those who wrongly state that the Black Lives Matter protests in the summer of 2020 were equal or worse than the January 6th Insurrection (in which people tried to overthrow the government of a sovereign nation), here's a bit of a reality check:

Operation Ward Speed was little different from the advance purchase programs used by other countries.

But it had its shortcomings. They didn't order enough vaccine and had no detailed plan to get vaccines in people's arms. The tried to rush FDA to approve them so Trump would have a political talking point in his campaign regardless of its efficacy.

When Biden got in office, he had his people fix those problems.

Since we're talking of facts here.

This also pushes onto a subject I do not want to bring back.

Those who mistakenly assert that MSNBC is just a liberal network need to pay attention. As I write this former RNC Chairman Michelle Steele is guest hosting a news hour. He’s a conservative and doesn’t hide his views. But he’s a good host.

Another MSNBC host is Nicolle Wallace, another Republican who served as George W. Bush’s communications director.

And let’s not forget four hours of “Morning Joe.” Every weekday morning.

Back