• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October 10th, Anthony Sanchez

Brian Now

Paranormal Pimp
I went into this episode thinking I was going to hear about a UFO case I am completely unfamiliar with. But at 1hr 8 minutes in, I still don't know the Dulce story. All it's been is this guy Sanchez first talking for almost an hour about cellphone towers and radio waves, then about his informant (or whatever), then Lloyd Pye, then how he has evidence that humans have been genetically manipulated. Blah, blah, blah.

Call me lazy, but I'm stopping here. Seems the guest has got 101 other things he'd rather talk about than the matter at hand.

Gene and Chris, you have my sympathies putting up with this guy. But one must ask how he got on the show to begin with. Have you not seen his website?

I haven't listened to as much as Brian Now did, but so far Sanchez reminds me a bit of Childress. A nice guy who isn't very selective in his speculations.

The Paracast interview was quite enjoyable and I keep rather skeptical open mind to this one . What I find interesting is if this Dulce Col X ? is legitimate and maybe not another 'Stolen Valor' episode he would need to change his name if he had such highly classified clearance for such a place of operation as they surely would find a way to silence any information reaching the public ears unless its has some disinformation?

Excellent interview Gene & Christ (wooooooooo arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Peace & don't get abducted,
BF

I went into this episode thinking I was going to hear about a UFO case I am completely unfamiliar with. But at 1hr 8 minutes in, I still don't know the Dulce story. All it's been is this guy Sanchez first talking for almost an hour about cellphone towers and radio waves, then about his informant (or whatever), then Lloyd Pye, then how he has evidence that humans have been genetically manipulated. Blah, blah, blah.

Call me lazy, but I'm stopping here. Seems the guest has got 101 other things he'd rather talk about than the matter at hand.

Gene and Chris, you have my sympathies putting up with this guy. But one must ask how he got on the show to begin with. Have you not seen his website?

I'm listening now, he's finally got to the Dulce part...but it seems to be largely an expanded version of the old Dulce story that's been kicking around (and discredited) for years.
Frankly he spent the first part of the show establishing his credulity rather than his credibility...at this point I'm picking up a strong whiff of strawberry ice cream and the distant drone of Tibetan music...

PS. Should we feel insulted that most of the ads on the Paracast now seem to target the important Batshit Crazy demographic?

PPS. Cuneiform? Is he kidding? Great for the Bronze Age (although lacking the beauty and grace of Egyptian hieroglyphics), but I think an advanced civilisation could do just a little better.
Oh, and now we're dragging in the Dogon. The man never saw a gee-whiz theory he didn't like.

PPPS. All it needs now is Xenu.

The Paracast interview was quite enjoyable and I keep rather skeptical open mind to this one . What I find interesting is if this Dulce Col X ? is legitimate and maybe not another 'Stolen Valor' episode he would need to change his name if he had such highly classified clearance for such a place of operation as they surely would find a way to silence any information reaching the public ears unless its has some disinformation?

Excellent interview Gene & Christ (wooooooooo arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Peace & don't get abducted,
BF

I have grave doubts the Colonel actually exists, but only in the mind of Mr Sanchez. Honestly, truly if this Colonel exists would he not be found out considering he is alleging he is still part of a medical team or outfit that works at this military-underground facility! As I said before the Colonel perhaps doesn't exist, and this information (story) was created by Mr Sanchez to sell his book?.. or Mr Sanchez is being spoon feed information from a dubious source who may in fact be a Colonel with the US military ,but that still doesn't neglect the fact Mr Sanchez is being lied to and everything told to him is a lie.

Personally, Mr Sanchez strikes me as being gullible, and a person who may or not or could have been manipulated by the Colonel (whoever he is really?) into spreading information that is false and frequently upon hearing and listening to two hours of this information. I am more than 90 per cent sure the story is fake, and was told to Mr Sanchez for whatever reason, but it was not told to him, so to get this story out to the public and make aware the dangers at the base at Dulce.

Personally, I don't believe their is a underground Alien-non human civilization inside a mountain or underground at Dulce, If such a base existed there. Wouldn't there be clear visible signs of heavily guarded facilities blocked off with fences to stop intrusion by civilians?

Area-51 whatever you believe went on there, still was heavily- patrolled and a large areas of land around and near Area-51 was confiscated by the American Government during the last Fifty years, essentially it was done to keep out Civilians, who were being nosey, and expand the base.

I haven't heard any information were it was claimed people living in the area at Dulce, were asked to move out or asked to avoid going into certain areas for their own safety. Honestly knowing what we do know about other TOP-SECRET bases scattered around the United states, is it feasible Dulce would have such low security if any part of the story convened to us the audience was true?

The whole Story about the Non Humans in the caverns, sounds made up. If we truly have Visitors coming to the planet since the dawn of time, I don't believe the story we heard here is an accurate time-line-history of visitation to our planet.

I have grave doubts the Colonel actually exists, but only in the mind of Mr Sanchez. Honestly, truly if this Colonel exists would he not be found out considering he is alleging he is still part of a medical team or outfit that works at this military-underground facility! As I said before the Colonel perhaps doesn't exist, and this information (story) was created by Mr Sanchez to sell his book?.. or Mr Sanchez is being spoon feed information from a dubious source who may in fact be a Colonel with the US military ,but that still doesn't neglect the fact Mr Sanchez is being lied to and everything told to him is a lie.

Personally, Mr Sanchez strikes me as being gullible, and a person who may or not or could have been manipulated by the Colonel (whoever he is really?) into spreading information that is false and frequently upon hearing and listening to two hours of this information. I am more than 90 per cent sure the story is fake, and was told to Mr Sanchez for whatever reason, but it was not told to him, so to get this story out to the public and make aware the dangers at the base at Dulce.

Personally, I don't believe their is a underground Alien-non human civilization inside a mountain or underground at Dulce, If such a base existed there. Wouldn't there be clear visible signs of heavily guarded facilities blocked off with fences to stop intrusion by civilians?

Area-51 whatever you believe went on there, still was heavily- patrolled and a large areas of land around and near Area-51 was confiscated by the American Government during the last Fifty years, essentially it was done to keep out Civilians, who were being nosey, and expand the base.

I haven't heard any information were it was claimed people living in the area at Dulce, were asked to move out or asked to avoid going into certain areas for their own safety. Honestly knowing what we do know about other TOP-SECRET bases scattered around the United states, is it feasible Dulce would have such low security if any part of the story convened to us the audience was true?

The whole Story about the Non Humans in the caverns, sounds made up. If we truly have Visitors coming to the planet since the dawn of time, I don't believe the story we heard here is an accurate time-line-history of visitation to our planet.

I have to agree on being skeptical on the whole story but every one has free speech which I am open to listening to the story even though it seem very strange why a so called Col X would seek out a newer research compared to the many historical qualified researchers of this field? Furthermore, it would be nice to see coments from Mr Don Ecker, Mr Nick Redfren, Mr Greg Bishop , Lt Col Mr Kevin Randle etc on this story for Paracast forum members who would enjoy reading their thoughts indeed.:D

You also missed how we disassembled some of his assumptions and lack of research. :)
I think Anthony sincerely believes what he is telling us, I just have my suspicions about the source of these claims---Col. X. It seems every ten years or so, somebody comes out of the woodwork around Dulce. I think we asked tough questions and dug deeply into the story but until his source comes forward, it all hinges on faith and suspension of disbelief. In the meantime, I'm doing my own digging around up there...

I think Anthony Sanchez is a pretty decent researcher. At first I thought it was going to be another Dulce rumor. I was wrong.

I give Anthony Sanchez kudos for at least checking documents and vetting his source.

So overall I was wrong when I said that Mr. Sanchez was wacked.

I think the show was pretty decent.

The Colonel.

Ok, the guy is not out in the open and we don't know who he is. Mr Sanchez can claim he passed two lie detector tests, but how can we verify that claim!! I personally believe no base exists at Dulce and until I see evidence other than hearing another UFO researcher claim there is. I will keep my opinion.

Ok, the guy is not out in the open and we don't know who he is. Mr Sanchez can claim he passed two lie detector tests, but how can we verify that claim!! I personally believe no base exists at Dulce and until I see evidence other than hearing another UFO researcher claim there is. I will keep my opinion.

I do not accept polygraph tests as the final answer. Remember that they aren't accepted in court — for obvious reasons.

From my perspective Anthony appears to have all of the critical thinking skills of a devout Mormon. Why is that lately the Paracast seems to mostly be getting loons and wackos to interview? Seriously, these guests seem to have lost all capacity for rational thought. The only data point that Anthony has (maybe) is that some guy told him a story. That's it. Period. And, considering how unbelievably gullible the guy is, it's no wonder someone would yank his chain by telling him a story.

Move along..nothing to see here...

I personally believe no base exists at Dulce and until I see evidence other than hearing another UFO researcher claim there is. I will keep my opinion.

Well I never thought it possible...I agree with you.

Myrna Hansen (via Sprinkle) and Richard Doty seem to be the originators for the Dulce claims. Seeing as Doty was a deception expert, it seems unlikely that he (in AFOSI capacity) would actually draw attention to a previously unknown facility.

@ Jratcliffe....damn Mormons. They hang around in pairs and pester people in NW England. Backpacks, name badges and BS. My car broke down last year and a couple of them tried to take advantage of the moment by inviting me to join the cult. Being annoyed with the car, I invited them to F*** off. :D

From my perspective Anthony appears to have all of the critical thinking skills of a devout Mormon. Why is that lately the Paracast seems to mostly be getting loons and wackos to interview? Seriously, these guests seem to have lost all capacity for rational thought. The only data point that Anthony has (maybe) is that some guy told him a story. That's it. Period. And, considering how unbelievably gullible the guy is, it's no wonder someone would yank his chain by telling him a story.

Move along..nothing to see here...

The main issue is that he claims to know somebody whom he trusts, and was the source of this information.

But as became clear during the interview, his critical faculties are lacking, and his research skills seem questionable. That he talks of underground creatures without knowing about the Shaver Mystery seemed strange. I think we exposed some serious holes in his thinking.

Back