• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October 10th, Anthony Sanchez

I have yet to hear an "aliens created humans" tale that makes any real sense when you examine them closely. It always gets weird and convoluted such as his Grey religious factions. Does that make any real sense at all? I have to question why this story is being by told military sources just like I have to question why Nick Redfern given the C.E. story by AFOSI. Why would you want to leak these controlled stories to the small percentage of the population interested in these matters? I think it all smells of more of an experiment in psychological warfare than anything else.

Alright Gene ...who is Commander X?

Each human brain has its own frequency? I wish someone would have asked what he actually meant by that and what that's based on.

Well I never thought it possible...I agree with you.

Myrna Hansen (via Sprinkle) and Richard Doty seem to be the originators for the Dulce claims. Seeing as Doty was a deception expert, it seems unlikely that he (in AFOSI capacity) would actually draw attention to a previously unknown facility.

That's a good thing hate it if we were always in disagreement with each other. We might not agree about the construction of the Pyramids, but that is just a matter of opinion really, my opinion and your opinion are valid, until they are conclusively debunked, your opinion is the most accepted opinion, but still may not be the correct opinion.

Dulce is just another Tale that muddies the water further, no evidence this base ever existed only in the minds of the people telling the story. I agree with Train* In his last post something very odd is going on here and what Train wrote would be my opinion too!

That's a good thing hate it if we were always in disagreement with each other. We might not agree about the construction of the Pyramids, but that is just a matter of opinion really, my opinion and your opinion are valid, until they are conclusively debunked, your opinion is the most accepted opinion, but still may not be the correct opinion.

Dulce is just another Tale that muddies the water further, no evidence this base ever existed only in the minds of the people telling the story. I agree with Train* In his last post something very odd is going on here and what Train wrote would be my opinion too!

I do think Gene has a valid point regarding Mr Sanchez story and until they spoken to the Col X who know's what this individual is getting his sources from? It would be nice to see a groundbreaking Goldi Locks case! :D

However, going on the information Gene's interview its to early to give creedence to this story and anyone can fake documents, photos etc and the hidden world of spookville has huge amount of resources at thier disposal remember the Cold War!

Peaceful living,
BF

While I put little or no credence in Mr. Sanchez's story, it has a strange resemblance to what Walter Bosley claimed his father told him about Roswell. And the whole aliens-engineered-us meme does echo the Aviary line about the human past. More disinformation, perhaps?

I must say that I have an instinctive revulsion to anything that smacks of Sitchinism. No cuneiform tablets from outer space, please.

While I put little or no credence in Mr. Sanchez's story, it has a strange resemblance to what Walter Bosley claimed his father told him about Roswell. And the whole aliens-engineered-us meme does echo the Aviary line about the human past. More disinformation, perhaps?

I must say that I have an instinctive revulsion to anything that smacks of Sitchinism. No cuneiform tablets from outer space, please.

I reckon Mr Walter Bosley work is quite intresting and aleast challenges the boundries of thought! This field of "Strange Awarrness";) need up todate information:cool: and cases:cool: rather than old rehashed cases.

Cheers,
BF

I agree with Train* In his last post something very odd is going on here and what Train wrote would be my opinion too!

I think that is real story. Not aliens from other dimensions or planets. The real story is why are ex-government and present government sources floating these stories? To me this is becoming the real UFO enigma and the real question the UFO "community" should be asking itself.

I think that is real story. Not aliens from other dimensions or planets. The real story is why are ex-government and present government sources floating these stories? To me this is becoming the real UFO enigma and the real question the UFO "community" should be asking itself.
Competing mythologies necessarily indicates a competition for control. The true phenomenon is trying in some way to control us and some folks just won't have it. The ufo/paranormal "community" is the point of entry for new ideas and belief systems which then gets put out to society at large. The ufo community is the battleground so to speak.

Or, the intelligence agencies are testing and refining their ability to propogate information/disinformation/propoganda and are using the most credulous sample population to cut down on the amount of time needed to get observable results.

Or its all for shits and giggles.

I can't think of any other possibilities.

Or, the intelligence agencies are testing and refining their ability to propogate information/disinformation/propoganda and are using the most credulous sample population to cut down on the amount of time needed to get observable results.

I think there is a great deal of truth to that.

An extremely good interview. Our hosts did an excellent job. Chris, your " The paracast" signature always cracks me up, but not nearly as much as your trickster laugh. When I heard that last maniacal one you did, I spat hot tea all over myself it made me laugh that much.

Keep up the great work guys, the Dulce story is intriguing to say the least !

A quick, sneaky guest suggestion is Adam Davies, a cryptozoologist who wrote an excellent book about going on expeditions to find mysterious creatures. I think Nick knows him.

Or its all for shits and giggles.

I can't think of any other possibilities.

I can think of a few more entertaining possibilities that are only leisurely speculation.

Perhaps we are being visited by an ETI that isn't interested in becoming known? Neither hostile or benevolent. We could simply be an exploitable resource that needs no commercial trade agreements as long as they have the dominant technology. In that scenario, there wouldn't be any secret deals with governments or permissions being granted. They could come and take what they wanted in a more subtle manner than overt exploitation.

Let's say that became apparent to certain agencies in the past few decades? Announcing it to the public wouldn't yield any benefits and wouldn't stop the situation. In the best case scenario, it would be 'unsettling' on a global scale.

The most plausible defensive strategy would be to adopt the stance we're familiar with...denial, ridicule, disinformation etc. Perhaps, 'evil aliens' themes would be disseminated as a way to test for the potential reaction to such a scenario? Who knows? Maybe credible people would be immersed in the ufology field to mislead and draw attention away from the reality and lead ideas towards paranormal or mystical speculations a la Vallee? It'd be like 'any port in a storm' as every effort was taken to conceal the truth.

In that light, cover-ups and the antics we are familiar with wouldn't be an act of kindness by those 'in the know.' They'd be a temporary strategy to prevent public knowledge whilst a working game-plan was formulated.

Disclaimer: This is just speculating. I've got another half-dozen or so *plausible* scenarios that are testament to how much time I spend stuck in traffic. :D

Great Show that proved once again that our beloved hosts are not shy to ask the right questions while treating everybody with due respect... Weirdo or not...

Is it just me or does it strike others as odd that anthonys website is permanently down..?

UFO HIGHWAY UPDATE!
[This just in from Anthony Sanchez... Hmm wonder what THIS development is about--and the plot doth thicken!---Chris]

"Farewell...
It is with sad news that I report to all of you that the book UFO Highway and the website are permanently closed. I have undergone a devastating loss and I am unable to continue on. I will no longer be in the research field and I am stepping away, permanently. I have given Norio Hayakawa the copy of the interview.

For those who have my email and phone, please respect my privacy and do not contact me. I am dealing with a serious loss and cannot discuss anything with anyone. Please contact Norio Hayakawa for information on Dulce.
Thank you.

Anthony F. Sanchez

Talk about weirdness.

I suppose we're going to have to talk with Hayakawa about this turn of events, which, frankly, isn't terribly unusual in the UFO field.

Talk about weirdness. Devastating loss? His family perhaps? Have you talked with him Chris?
Nope, the email expressed the wish NOT to be contacted. Perhaps I'll call Norio and see what he knows. This seems pretty weird, alright--after his interview with us, perhaps the heat became to hot for the cooks in the kitchen? We did paracast-grill him pretty good, but at least we used a soothing marinade... :) I sincerely hope that nothing devastatingly bad happened to him or his family. He really seems like a nice guy---a bit naive, but nice, nonetheless... Actually, I'm surprised nobody noticed that a 60 minutes/Mike Wallace approach was used for the interview. Oh well, first we're dogged for being too soft and then--when we throw hard, nobody notices or seems to care...Go figure...

Nope, the email expressed the wish NOT to be contacted. Perhaps I'll call Norio and see what he knows. This seems pretty weird, alright--after his interview with us, perhaps the heat became to hot for the cooks in the kitchen? We did paracast-grill him pretty good, but at least we used a soothing marinade... :) I sincerely hope that nothing devastatingly bad happened to him or his family. He really seems like a nice guy---a bit naive, but nice, nonetheless... Actually, I'm surprised nobody noticed that a 60 minutes/Mike Wallace approach was used for the interview. Oh well, first we're dogged for being too soft and then--when we throw hard, nobody notices or seems to care...Go figure...

Agreed lets hope he is fine and this field is a rollercoaster of events!;)

This is indeed odd (and I have to congratulate Gene and Chris on the ep, I bet some people did get your approach), as said before, like-able enough guy it seems, but he clearly didn't do his homework if he wants to publicize something like that in book form and wants to be taken seriously.Seemed to me he just wants to be a published writer, since, judging from the interview, his book doesn't seem to have any outline at all...HAARP/'blue Beam', 'Hybrids' and the added Dulce story. Well, I didn't research all this for twenty years, but some sort of bs detection does wonders. Hope he and his family are ok though.

Excellent interview! I think you had the exact and correct mix of Good Cop/Bad Cop. You allowed the guest to talk freely and questioned him firmly when he put his foot in "it". You didn't bash him or badger him, you just made it apparent to all that he was mistaken or a bit too credulous...it seems to have weighed heavily on his thoughts and his book project.

That said, I hope nothing has happened to Mr. Sanchez, and I wish him well.

Man... that was... something. I mean, for 90% of the show I was just thinking "Uh-huh... yeah... heard it before... heard that before too... nothing new here..." Then when we got to the end things started to get interesting as the wheels began to come off.

And then he mentioned Commander X...

What's this? It's Steinberg! Steinberg off the top rope! "I can personally tell you Commander X is a fake, I know who he and he's a fake."

WHAM!

1...2...3... Down goes Sanchez!

I should add that I wish Mr. Sanchez well but it amazes me how little research some people think they can get away with doing before they try and publish a book. Sanchez clearly had not done his.

This is why the paracast continues to be such an important show: it doesn't just attack the nonsense that exists, it's prevents embryonic nonsense from being born. Nice work, gentlemen.

"Embryonic nonsense" is now in my lexicon...I shall attempt to use this term in everyday conversation for the rest of the week. Awesome!

Back