• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Obama Birth Certificate

I can't beleve this is still being discussed the birth cert is REAL its NOT a PHONY if some one thinks its fake i Callange them to PROVE it in a court of law...you wont win discussing it here put your money where your mouth is...and FILE in circut court...and Im sure if push came to shove they CAN produce the document it's self...
1 He was vetted BEFORE the elections...
2.this was A NON ISSUE in 2008
3.Mcain and palin WOULD have used this if there was ANYTHING TO IT...
He was born in America case closed!

WND.com????? WTF! Gimme CNN, or MSBNC... hell this didn't even make it to Fox!

This shit is like a vampire/warewolf/Jason combo. It just wont die. No matter what you throw at it.

Obama wasn't vetted by anyone, ever. Pelosi and Reid said that it wasn't their problem, and the media gushed over him without any critical thought. The issue was raised briefly, but the left simply attacked McCain instead, saying that he wasn't born here either. McCain was born to American citizens in the Panama Canal Zone (American territory at the time) while his father was serving in the navy. The press picked up the story and put McCain on the defensive. He then realized that there was nowhere he could go with this, and dropped it.

Someone here said that the USA had veered to the right in the last 30 or 40 years, which is exactly opposite of what really happened. We have gone far to the left, mainly by the mechanism of political correctness, better known as cultural Marxism, and the Hegelian dialectic. This is evident in our educational system, whose current guru is the long-dead Russian communist, Lev Vygotsky, the man who set up the Russian school system for Stalin in the 1930s.

You can believe whatever you like, but that doesn't change the facts.

I will repeat my first post on this issue, in which I said that politics doesn't belong here if this is a paranormal forum.

I can't beleve this is still being discussed the birth cert is REAL its NOT a PHONY if some one thinks its fake i Callange them to PROVE it in a court of law...you wont win discussing it here put your money where your mouth is...and FILE in circut court...and Im sure if push came to shove they CAN produce the document it's self...
1 He was vetted BEFORE the elections...
2.this was A NON ISSUE in 2008
3.Mcain and palin WOULD have used this if there was ANYTHING TO IT...
He was born in America case closed!

I agree this don't belong here BUT again if your SO SURE of your facts take them go to your local circit court and open a lawsuit to have him removed from office based on your evidance! and may I ask if corsi is so sure of his WHY has he not moved to have him removed? and EVEN IF you win...Mcain will NOT be president..BIDEN will be...again the evidence is stong that he was born HERE in america...evey news orgianation in the world has not proved other wise only a fringe of discreted ppl like corsi...

If you bothered to read what I said earlier, you would know that Obama has spent in excess of $1 million dollars in legal fees to keep his birth certificate from being accessed. If people with much deeper pockets than a retired teacher like me can't get it done, how will I be able to do it? I am not a fan of McCain, by the way. We are being played for fools by those behind the scenes. They want you to argue with me and vice versa. This way, nothing will ever change. Take a look at the website thedeliberatedumbingdownofamerica.com for a starting place. I have no desire to argue with you. I realize I can't change your mind. That's fine. I don't agree with Gene politically either, but that doesn't matter. We are all here because we are interested in the paranormal, and most likely have experienced it in our own lives. That's why I'm here. Maybe I don't belong here after all.

If you bothered to read what I said earlier, you would know that Obama has spent in excess of $1 million dollars in legal fees to keep his birth certificate from being accessed. If people with much deeper pockets than a retired teacher like me can't get it done, how will I be able to do it? I am not a fan of McCain, by the way. We are being played for fools by those behind the scenes. They want you to argue with me and vice versa. This way, nothing will ever change. Take a look at the website thedeliberatedumbingdownofamerica.com for a starting place. I have no desire to argue with you. I realize I can't change your mind. That's fine. I don't agree with Gene politically either, but that doesn't matter. We are all here because we are interested in the paranormal, and most likely have experienced it in our own lives. That's why I'm here. Maybe I don't belong here after all.

Just what is your source for the one million dollar figure?

Also, the sort of birth certificate that Obama released in 2008, the so-called "short form," is the exact same sort of birth certificate I have, and my son has, even though he got a copy from the local government in the jurisdiction in which he was born. Our birth certificates are sufficient to afford us the right to vote, get a driver's license, and, in fact, get a passport. Well, I don't have a passport, but my son, who lives and works in Spain, does. More to the point, my birth certificate, proving I am a natural born citizen of the U.S., would entitle me to run for president if I was so inclined. Ditto for my son; well not till he's 35, 10 years from now.

Or maybe, lacking the long form, we are both alien visitors from Alfa Centauri.

The point is that, until Obama came along, this wasn't an issue. Now I'm not saying some of the critics are basing their objections on racial grounds (that uppity you-know-what), but it seems to me that he should be treated the same as anyone else. I am not convinced by the evidence, where scans of the original are evaluated and criticized because they are, well, scans, perhaps enhanced in Photoshop to look better online and in print.

This has nothing whatever to do with what anyone thinks about Obama's presidency. That's an entirely different issue, and I would hope you can argue the facts and the results and get off this eligibility stuff.

If you bothered to investigate this, you would find that the announcements were automatically done by the board of health then. This neither proves nor disproves Obama's birthplace.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

If you bothered to investigate, you would know that if the board of health posted them, they would come from actual information. Like from a birth in the local area.

Just what is your source for the one million dollar figure?

Also, the sort of birth certificate that Obama released in 2008, the so-called "short form," is the exact same sort of birth certificate I have, and my son has, even though he got a copy from the local government in the jurisdiction in which he was born. Our birth certificates are sufficient to afford us the right to vote, get a driver's license, and, in fact, get a passport. Well, I don't have a passport, but my son, who lives and works in Spain, does. More to the point, my birth certificate, proving I am a natural born citizen of the U.S., would entitle me to run for president if I was so inclined. Ditto for my son; well not till he's 35, 10 years from now.

Or maybe, lacking the long form, we are both alien visitors from Alfa Centauri.

The point is that, until Obama came along, this wasn't an issue. Now I'm not saying some of the critics are basing their objections on racial grounds (that uppity you-know-what), but it seems to me that he should be treated the same as anyone else. I am not convinced by the evidence, where scans of the original are evaluated and criticized because they are, well, scans, perhaps enhanced in Photoshop to look better online and in print.

This has nothing whatever to do with what anyone thinks about Obama's presidency. That's an entirely different issue, and I would hope you can argue the facts and the results and get off this eligibility stuff.

I believe Obama probably was born in the U.S. but, he was not the first person seeking the presidency who's citizenship was suspect......

McCains Canal Zone Birth Prompts Queries About Whether That Rules Him Out - New York Times

Why should it matter at all?
It shouldnt matter - but did THEY say he was the first black president? WHo ever said it first, made it an issue --- so why did they make it an issue. Should it matter, no - but in the States, it seems to matter. As a Canadian, it isnt a big deal. But look how we portrayed our once time leader - Joe Clark (we made his ears bigger than Obama's). People will make an issue on what they what to make an issue of, and if it goes viral it goes viral, if it doesnt, it falls flat.

It shouldnt matter - but did THEY say he was the first black president? WHo ever said it first, made it an issue --- so why did they make it an issue. Should it matter, no - but in the States, it seems to matter. As a Canadian, it isnt a big deal. But look how we portrayed our once time leader - Joe Clark (we made his ears bigger than Obama's). People will make an issue on what they what to make an issue of, and if it goes viral it goes viral, if it doesnt, it falls flat.

Joe Clark was PM for about 5 minutes. Not that I wouldn't rather have him than Stephen Harper. Having a PM whose French is worse than most 2 year olds I know is disconcerting for the unity of my country.

OK one more time.. there is a witness who saw him in the hospital after his birth..we have the long and the short form BC. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? would going to hawaii and seeing the real thing do it?
I held off on this but the recent pot shows it the birther movement is RACIST.if he was white i beleve this would NOT be the issue it is.one last time folks he IS president LIKE IT OR NOT.HE WAS BORN HERE! HE IS ELIGABLE TO SERVE! thats all im done case closed!

It wasn't just McCain, there were others mentioned in the article.

It's just an example. That stuff gets mentioned for a couple of minutes. But with Obama, having all the documentation anyone would expect or require to prove one's birth, he is attacked, attacked, and attacked again. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with something he did. So what makes him different — or do I have to even go there?

Back