• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

name for Rich's new dog!

Shygirl

Paranormal Novice
Here's a suggestion for your new dog Rich-and congrats by the way lol love dogs-my parents have a sweetheart yellow lab and puppy Great Dane (their harlequin passed away in April he was almost 12! Loved & miss that big guy! His name was Zane. I do like the name Blue though ,I'm suggesting the name Zeus- a strong/powerful name for a big dog . When I was growing up we had 2 Dalmatians and the male was named Zorro-he was pretty big too. Just throwing some names out there lol

Speaking of Rich's dog, here is a photo I took of him last week when Vicki and I went up to meet him! What a beauty.

Richie-dog.jpg

Great shot, Don-that's our newbie-105 pounds of fun! Zeus, Titan, Blue, Optimus(Prime), Chewbaca are some of the names in the running round here. I like Zeus too, Shygirl..so we'll see how the four of us finally decide...

Dog lovers anonymous here (no, not that dirty).Thor sounds good, but I still got Oscar myself here. What kind of 'pet' they prefer, apparently says a lot about a person.We're dog people, so don't worry. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some names;
Curruthers
Charles (The First)
Horatio (Horn Blower)
Lord Pickles
Kiowa
Godfrey Raffleston (The Gentleman dog)
Flambert
Cayuse
Louie Louie
Gordon Bennet
Harrington
Burnside
Choctaw
Burnly
Barrington
Burlington Bertie
Budgie
Garand
Madsen
Spooky
Stinger
Bullpup
Tokie

That is a beautiful dog you have there. I suggest you name it Po. Then when people see you two walking their way they can say, "Oh look, here comes Rich and Po." ;)

That is a beautiful dog you have there. I suggest you name it Po. Then when people see you two walking their way they can say, "Oh look, here comes Rich and Po." ;)

Then I could write Po&Richard's Almanac, documenting the on going saga of the endless ways Po, as others of his species, care for and train their human pets.

I think I see a resemblance here

The_Dude.jpeg

The Dude

Im always partial to Deefer, (D for dog)
I had one called Boon (we kept him from a litter we bred, so he was a bonus ,a Boon so to speak)
A benefit bestowed, especially one bestowed in response to a request. 2. A timely blessing or benefit

Boris is another great dog name, but it better suits the flat faced breeds imo

And "The butler", because there is nothing funnier than catching the butler at doggy deeds like drinking from the toilet.

And if you accidently let fluffy off the chain, you can "blame the dog" with "The butler did it"

Back