• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

MUFON - I took the leap.

So, right at the end of the year, 2013, it was announced that our MUFON chapter directors were stepping down. This could be good. This could be bad. We have our first 2014 meeting mid-March. I have a feeling that will dictate how the chapter will progress and how I'll feel about it.

After 45 years of researching UFOs what has MUFON learned? Damned if I can figure it out. I went to their website but I had a hard time finding any sort of conclusion that the group might have drawn. It seems they are still collecting data and seeking out new members and money. Other than that I am baffled by their reason for existence.

Same here, whatever they've got, why don't they show it to the general public/us ?Yeah, Mr. Harzan probably was their right choice..

I watched the new Mufon show (Hanger 1) on H2. It was interesting, but I've seen or read about most of what they covered there. If you enjoy the subject it never gets old. If worst comes to worse, I may have to download Nameless' diploma and and insert my own name! lol

I watched the new Mufon show (Hanger 1) on H2. It was interesting, but I've seen or read about most of what they covered there. If you enjoy the subject it never gets old. If worst comes to worse, I may have to download Nameless' diploma and and insert my own name! lol
As much as you didn't actually attend the seminars and lectures in Switzerland to gain a real diploma and in light of the fact I do not like people "making up" doctorates or army ranks to get on the ufo circuit, as its a fellow Paracastee please feel free to do it. in fact every one of you should do it and if people give you shit on the threads you can tell them that your a "Dr of Ufology" and pull it out in their face.

Last edited:

Oh, you did. That's great. There were all these Ancient Aliens shows one-after-the-other and by the time 11:00 p.m. rolled around I was totally zonked out. Woke up in time to see the last 10 minutes - saw something hinting about Obama but too drowsy to compute. There has to be a re-run at some point.

There really is a 'party-line' being peddled - wouldn't you say? Those Ancient Alien shows are like a new religion. Does somebody know something we don't know? :confused: Did I miss a chapter in the history book? Has there been a time warp? As far as I know current science is not positing aliens and a re-write of ancient history - but watching History2 you'd think so. Are the masses being prepared for the 'big reveal' to come - so that when Klaxu finally lands on the White House lawn we'll all sit back and say - "What the eff took 'em so long?" - and gleefully dance on the table tops singing "I Told You So!" in twenty languages - and not have heart attacks? Just saying'.

Last edited:
Back