• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mr. Ecker

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin referred to this "monolith" in a July 22, 2009 interview with C-SPAN: "We should go boldly where man has not gone before. Fly by the comets, visit asteroids, visit the moon of Mars. There’s a monolith there. A very unusual structure on this potato shaped object that goes around Mars once in seven hours. When people find out about that they’re going to say ‘Who put that there? Who put that there?’ The universe put it there. If you choose, God put it there...”

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin referred to this "monolith" in a July 22, 2009 interview with C-SPAN: "We should go boldly where man has not gone before. Fly by the comets, visit asteroids, visit the moon of Mars. There’s a monolith there. A very unusual structure on this potato shaped object that goes around Mars once in seven hours. When people find out about that they’re going to say ‘Who put that there? Who put that there?’ The universe put it there. If you choose, God put it there...”

I looked at that "monolith" but I find a lot of our pics of distant objects with interesting attached anomalies to be suffering from the Face on Mars Syndrome: too low resolution + no investigation on the ground itself = a lot of speculation.

After listening to most of the show I went looking for the "pipe" that Don was talking about and I'm assuming this is what he was talking about: UFO Resource Center: PHOBOS-II UFO

I'd be curious to know what's the scoop on the "pipe" since 1992? I'd heard of this before but had not seen the long fabled image. The other thing I'm very curious about: are there actual examples of photos that were doctored by NASA after the fact. That strikes me as getting a little close to "did we even land on the moon" kind of thinking, but I would like to see such things if they actually existed.

What I found the most interesting so far was the encrypting of the NASA signal and vetting of live video. I thought this was at least one good historical example of citizen investigation causing a tangible reaction.

No Burnt State, the "pipe" I was talking about is on the Moon and running through a crater. The photograph with the anomaly behind the moonlet Phobos is at Mars.

Decker

Don, have you seen a series of photos showing smoke or something apparently coming from a smoke-stack like structure on the moon? Here is a couple of them: .

For the life of me I can't come up with a reasonable explanation for this. Do you know anything about this?

in-bloody-deed!

I looked at that "monolith" but I find a lot of our pics of distant objects with interesting attached anomalies to be suffering from the Face on Mars Syndrome: too low resolution + no investigation on the ground itself = a lot of speculation.

After listening to most of the show I went looking for the "pipe" that Don was talking about and I'm assuming this is what he was talking about: UFO Resource Center: PHOBOS-II UFO

I'd be curious to know what's the scoop on the "pipe" since 1992? I'd heard of this before but had not seen the long fabled image. The other thing I'm very curious about: are there actual examples of photos that were doctored by NASA after the fact. That strikes me as getting a little close to "did we even land on the moon" kind of thinking, but I would like to see such things if they actually existed.

What I found the most interesting so far was the encrypting of the NASA signal and vetting of live video. I thought this was at least one good historical example of citizen investigation causing a tangible reaction.

Don showed the pic on the I-conference last year. It was worth seeing, I'm telling you. Perhaps if you ask Don nicely......;)

Don, have you seen a series of photos showing smoke or something apparently coming from a smoke-stack like structure on the moon? Here is a couple of them: .

For the life of me I can't come up with a reasonable explanation for this. Do you know anything about this?

Exo_doc, several years ago when I was working on a television project (which btw never happened) I was first exposed to this anomaly. I saw this on You Tube I believe and it fried my brain. The only explanation I could see, providing this was legit, was that there is some type of facility there ... underground. Is there? I have no idea but we will never know anytime soon because NASA announced again that we Americans will not be going back to the moon.

As an aside, have you read Ingo Swan's book "Penetration"? It is available in PDF format and can be found on the web. If not, allow me to suggest you download a copy ... and read it!

Decker

Exo_doc, several years ago when I was working on a television project (which btw never happened) I was first exposed to this anomaly. I saw this on You Tube I believe and it fried my brain. The only explanation I could see, providing this was legit, was that there is some type of facility there ... underground. Is there? I have no idea but we will never know anytime soon because NASA announced again that we Americans will not be going back to the moon.

As an aside, have you read Ingo Swan's book "Penetration"? It is available in PDF format and can be found on the web. If not, allow me to suggest you download a copy ... and read it!

Decker

I read Penetration and asked about it recently for Targ who responded with a nod towards Ingo being a pretty imaginative fellow. I find most of the content in that book to be pretty much fabrication. I went looking for the lunar "pipe" photo but could not find it anywhere. I saw the tower, the shard, the bridge and was most impressed by the cube. Still, nature is pretty amazing and always produces images we least expect. If we can imagine it; nature can make it.

In my travels I read through a number of your articles and enjoyed part 1 of your Mufon L.A. talk, especially the cultural and historic context that opened this talk. Too bad the rest of the talk was not there. I think I confused your naming of your two favourite anomalous photos. When I saw the Phobos pic you revealed I assumed that was the pipe. Has there been any further developments for this story or the photo since you looked into this?

I read your interview article with Vito Saccheri and was wondering how valid do you feel his report still is? Have any of these photos ever surfaced? Do you think this critique has any value? http://www.jamesoberg.com/saccheri.vito.pdf

There are so many easy stories to tell about the moon but I find the resolution is just too low to make anything more than an inference.

Back