• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mr. Ecker

So is there any work @Gene Steinberg being done to have Mr. @Decker & @Jim Oberg on together for a moon anomalies roundtable "discussion" & debate? There seems to be a lot of interest on both sides to promote their contrasting points of view. It would make for an excellent show!

Ladies and Gentlemen, what say we don't get ahead of ourselves. First, it would behoove you to ask me and Oberg if we would be interested in a debate. I can't speak for Dr. Oberg but I suspect he may not be interested. And .... and this is an important and ... did you all forget I have my own radio program? If Oberg did agree to something like this, don't you think I would be interested in having it on Dark Matters Radio first?

Decker

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen, what say we don't get ahead of ourselves. First, it would behoove you to ask me and Oberg if we would be interested in a debate. I can't speak for Dr. Oberg but I suspect he may not be interested. And .... and this is an important and ... did you all forget I have my own radio program? If Oberg did agree to something like this, don't you think I would be interested in having it on Dark Matters Radio first?

Decker
I was thinking that more neutral territory might be a way to make the "debate" more feasible, as opposed to having it on any one single person's home turf.

I downloaded this image from a couple years ago were someone had found a similar pipe on the Moon. This was in Google Moon viewer, and I think I found this in an ATS thread. I have not had the time to actually use Google Moon Viewer to see if this is still there. If it is then Wow. It could be the same thing Don has been talking about for many years. I am wondering if it is the same pipe that Don has in his images.983936_529006837134848_1030548028_n.jpg

My dream program: a roundtable discussion involving Don, Robert Hastings, and Jim Oberg. And perhaps a second skeptic to keep things balanced, if Mr. Oberg would prefer.

Not waiting up for this one, though.

My dream program: a roundtable discussion involving Don, Robert Hastings, and Jim Oberg. And perhaps a second skeptic to keep things balanced, if Mr. Oberg would prefer.

Why? Jim Oberg isn't going to tell us what we want to hear, it's not going to admit to what's on the moon. He's going to deny everything and try to make us feel foolish and stupid. Even if he wanted to tell the truth, he couldn't or wouldn't.

Back