• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most Solid UFO Videos

I believe Out of the Blue is available on YouTube from UFOTV

Out of the Blue was a good documentary. It's the only one I own, not because it's that good but just because I've not gotten around to researching and buying anything else. If it's on Youtube, I'd go that route as a serious bonus. Fox also did a quasi-re-release of Out of the Blue called I Know What I Saw. He mentioned it on The Paracast and claimed that 70% of the footage in I Know What I Saw was new or different than Out of the Blue. Unfortunately I cannot attest to that claim as I've not seen the remake, myself.

Thread Bump: The Great Falls Montana footage has been posted elsewhere on the forum, especially on the Old Chronoscopes from the 1950's excellent thread that Tyger posted, but I was looking at this today and thought it should be logged here visually as per Boomerang's reference above with a couple of caveats. It is really a rarity on many levels and considered to be some the best, if not the best, photographic evidence of the UFO:
The descriptive details by the shooter are not visually evident but such are the optics of the footage and the nature of recording UFO's. I often think that the most we'll ever get, in terms of photographic evidence of UFO's, are in fact blobs of light of varying sizes and no more. Most analog images, pre-digital manipulation era, that contain an image of an actual structured craft have been increasingly identified as hoaxes over the years.

IMHO what we think we saw vs. what can be captured on film demonstrates the gap in perception vs. reality. These two white spheres may be the best we'll get. I'm increasingly more interested in those images that have blobs of light in them as opposed to anything with some sort of clear definition. As a measuring tool or thought experiment this could yield other considerations when examining different cases involving photographic evidence, as we sit around and wait for Stanford to drop the bomb of his detailed photographic analysis of 'time compression' verification. But as Koi says, history is replete with those who claim to have the goods but are not sharing, and then are proven to be sorely lacking when they actually present their findings. Call me a Boo Bird, or Boo Baird or whatever.

IMHO what we think we saw vs. what can be captured on film demonstrates the gap in perception vs. reality.
What's far more important about this film than any image is the amount of PR and propaganda the military was willing to put into a film such as this meant for public re-education. This is what I mean by creating a UFO cult and mythology. This film is an example of the ground work that was being laid to propagate such media UFO beliefs. It is also my opinion that these PSYOPS played both sides of this issue both PRO and CON, for and against, the UFO phenomenon. This creates more "noise" and attention and controversy aimed to raise suspicions and to defend against such an "unknown".

This fear "threat based" propaganda helps the MIC to continue producing and maintaining exotic weapons and WMD. It's an incentive to make people believe we must continue exotic flight, drone, and space weapons development too. It's a dream come true for the MIC. Who needs treaties to eliminate WMD and MIC budgets with invisible enemies such as these [Human] UFO's that even probe our Nuke sites and come from outer space. LOL.

It's one way to justify black hole budgets and maintaining Master Race control of populations. But many people in this forum seem blind to such Human control agendas.

Last edited:
I think, DS, that might be going a little too 'Agents of SHIELD' on the whole thing, but the role of the UFO for the MIC as a means of obfuscation is certainly present. To what extent remains unknown. Was there ever a time of even collaboration regarding the military and UFO investigation - not really, as with any organization there are always competing factions within which will also produce different motives and agendas depending on the social climate. But there has been some collaboration and there has also been a balance struck between creating paranoia about earth bound enemies and minimizing panic regarding ET. Everything is a PR campaign.

For example, at the recent GEIPAN conference it was identified that post 9/11 the American military has since been very tight lipped about sharing UAP info with serious researchers, whereas in the past there was in fact some sharing of information. I try not to subscribe too often to grand conspiracies if there are other options. Consequently, I don't believe in the disclosure movement as there is most likely very little to disclose and I also don't believe in UFO'S as the sole product of Militaristic machinations.

And aside from the format of the video there is still a general agreement, presented in a fairly non-threatening manner, that this specific piece of footage is outstanding, inexplicable and is certainly not being couched in a conspiracist vision of, "And that's why Uncle Sam needs your tax dollars to defend y'all." ISIL better serves such purposes and it's probably more likely the MIC is fairly bored with UFO'S outside of any possible psych tests they may run at their own facilities.

It's very hard for me to explain my position, because it does come across as so conspiratorial and MIC directed, especially, to someone like Constance or you. Though you seem to think there is some unknown mystery about "the other" [but not necessarily ET] that is "the control" somehow acting upon us externally with our co-dependence on how the witness sees it too. You [and Constance] come across to me as far more conspiratorial than I am, because both of you seem to think this is an intelligent entity control [or ET] rather than just a projection that Humans create to dominate each other.

I think it may be a mistake to be so taken-in by this externalized 'control' mystery, when everything already seems to fit well within the mythological and religious control systems that are Human designed for the historical context "the mystery" was shaped within. Can't this just be our own shape shifting 'collective unconscious' [for lack of a better words] that is unleashed from each of our own Pandora's box that was shaped by our own individual knowledge base. I say in the present context of the ET-UFO one just has to follow the money about this ANCIENT UFO Mythology to understand its roots and deeper meaning that is being manipulated without needing precise direction and puppeteering once the ink was injected long ago.

Once these ideas break into the Trillion dollar Entertainment Matrix what difference, SERIOUSLY, does 'reality' make anyway! The Phoenix Lights fit perfectly into the Alien Movie Matrix [recall my posts about how two blockbuster Alien invasion movies came out within months of the Phoenix Lights] and the MIC that flew that night FACTUALLY. Fiction IS imitating REAL LIFE thanks to some PTB Human Trickster events that don't even have to be shaped beforehand. Are we blind to not see this? Does it really matter exactly which Humans did this? Why not just the Pandora's box each of us possess thanks to the collective injections given long before you were even born? It's the media that spread "the news" and the event was shaped by the Human shape shifters that suggest what it means.

As Walter suggests, the INK was injected decades ago, and the Alien Mythology just has to be nudged in the direction needed in present times. Yes, in modern times Roswell is the Idol God to this ET-UFO religion for many, IMO. There are many agendas that are dependent on the money these mythologies support, so it IS fantasy that rules reality today. This is Human "controlled", though it no longer has to be individually directed by even the PTB. The Mythology is manifested with NO WAY to prevent it now. The "hypnosis messages" and "brain washing" are given gently in the soothing bubble bath of the Entertainment Matrix. The computer screens and the media screens are our reality with the new collective of the Internet shape shifting too!

The only way this changes is to create a NEW Mythology that replaces the idiot lunacy we have now. [That doesn't mean I think believers are idiots or loons too. Humans are very susceptible to such concepts.] I'm betting that ET Space Faring Life is extremely rare to the point that only ONE exists in each Galaxy on average. I think there is plenty of intelligent life forms that have biological brains, but there are only one in a trillion or less that survive or evolve to explore space. These Alien ET species only need to seek out lifeless planets to seed themselves IF deemed necessary, BUT OUR MIC wants Space Weapons and Perpetual Black Budgets to make you think otherwise.

The bottom line is IF there is space faring ET life forms in our Galaxy, then we are already discovered perhaps billions of years ago. In that case, we are either their distant relatives or we are not really of much interest for them to be here now, IMO. These ET's could easily present themselves to primitive Human life forms. There is plenty of Universe(s) for these ET's to not need planet Earth for some warlike purposes, but the Human Master Race that controls the MIC and Black Budgets keep you in perpetual fear and want and need of their controls. Why else did Ronald Reagan give a speech to the UN about the threat of an Alien Race? Star Wars propaganda?

Burnt, you're so darn concerned about all the money wasted that could be spent to better Humankind, but you seem blind to me to not understand "the controls" of the ET-UFO MIC threat that are very much a part of this Ancient Fear Control mechanism used to manipulate Humanity brought on by our PTB Master Race. The PTB can whip-up ET anytime they want now to threaten Humanity, and the PTB lurk to do this whenever deemed necessary. The planned scenarios are already in place for many MIC and political objectives. Yes, ET-UFO Hysteria is VERY REAL. The power of MIC Holography and Above Top Secret Weaponry can rule your mind and your beliefs, IMO. PTB Humans have always used the ET Alien Gods to rule and lord over us.

It's very hard for me to explain my position ...
Well, maybe let's get something cleared up first, and I'll apologize beforehand in case I missed it somewhere else. Do you believe any UFO experiences represent an encounter with an alien craft ( ET or otherwise ). A simple, "Yes" or "No" will suffice. Once I have that part perfectly clear, then I have another question.

UFO unidentified fying object.
I saw a craft it remains unidentified its a UFO. Wasvit alien? No .is it unidentified yes..

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

It's very hard for me to explain my position, because it does come across as so conspiratorial and MIC directed, especially, to someone like Constance or you. Though you seem to think there is some unknown mystery about "the other" [but not necessarily ET] that is "the control" somehow acting upon us externally with our co-dependence on how the witness sees it too. You [and Constance] come across to me as far more conspiratorial than I am, because both of you seem to think this is an intelligent entity control [or ET] rather than just a projection that Humans create to dominate each other.

I think it may be a mistake to be so taken-in by this externalized 'control' mystery, when everything already seems to fit well within the mythological and religious control systems that are Human designed for the historical context "the mystery" was shaped within. Can't this just be our own shape shifting 'collective unconscious' [for lack of a better words] that is unleashed from each of our own Pandora's box that was shaped by our own individual knowledge base. I say in the present context of the ET-UFO one just has to follow the money about this ANCIENT UFO Mythology to understand its roots and deeper meaning that is being manipulated without needing precise direction and puppeteering once the ink was injected long ago.

Once these ideas break into the Trillion dollar Entertainment Matrix what difference, SERIOUSLY, does 'reality' make anyway! The Phoenix Lights fit perfectly into the Alien Movie Matrix [recall my posts about how two blockbuster Alien invasion movies came out within months of the Phoenix Lights] and the MIC that flew that night FACTUALLY. Fiction IS imitating REAL LIFE thanks to some PTB Human Trickster events that don't even have to be shaped beforehand. Are we blind to not see this? Does it really matter exactly which Humans did this? Why not just the Pandora's box each of us possess thanks to the collective injections given long before you were even born? It's the media that spread "the news" and the event was shaped by the Human shape shifters that suggest what it means.

As Walter suggests, the INK was injected decades ago, and the Alien Mythology just has to be nudged in the direction needed in present times. Yes, in modern times Roswell is the Idol God to this ET-UFO religion for many, IMO. There are many agendas that are dependent on the money these mythologies support, so it IS fantasy that rules reality today. This is Human "controlled", though it no longer has to be individually directed by even the PTB. The Mythology is manifested with NO WAY to prevent it now. The "hypnosis messages" and "brain washing" are given gently in the soothing bubble bath of the Entertainment Matrix. The computer screens and the media screens are our reality with the new collective of the Internet shape shifting too!

The only way this changes is to create a NEW Mythology that replaces the idiot lunacy we have now. [That doesn't mean I think believers are idiots or loons too. Humans are very susceptible to such concepts.] I'm betting that ET Space Faring Life is extremely rare to the point that only ONE exists in each Galaxy on average. I think there is plenty of intelligent life forms that have biological brains, but there are only one in a trillion or less that survive or evolve to explore space. These Alien ET species only need to seek out lifeless planets to seed themselves IF deemed necessary, BUT OUR MIC wants Space Weapons and Perpetual Black Budgets to make you think otherwise.

The bottom line is IF there is space faring ET life forms in our Galaxy, then we are already discovered perhaps billions of years ago. In that case, we are either their distant relatives or we are not really of much interest for them to be here now, IMO. These ET's could easily present themselves to primitive Human life forms. There is plenty of Universe(s) for these ET's to not need planet Earth for some warlike purposes, but the Human Master Race that controls the MIC and Black Budgets keep you in perpetual fear and want and need of their controls. Why else did Ronald Reagan give a speech to the UN about the threat of an Alien Race? Star Wars propaganda?

Burnt, you're so darn concerned about all the money wasted that could be spent to better Humankind, but you seem blind to me to not understand "the controls" of the ET-UFO MIC threat that are very much a part of this Ancient Fear Control mechanism used to manipulate Humanity brought on by our PTB Master Race. The PTB can whip-up ET anytime they want now to threaten Humanity, and the PTB lurk to do this whenever deemed necessary. The planned scenarios are already in place for many MIC and political objectives. Yes, ET-UFO Hysteria is VERY REAL. The power of MIC Holography and Above Top Secret Weaponry can rule your mind and your beliefs, IMO. PTB Humans have always used the ET Alien Gods to rule and lord over us.

Will you share your opinion on some specific UFO cases? I feel it's easy to hand out wordy and intelligent musings on the very mystical and esoteric or the cold data-driven scientific explanations for unidentified aerial phenomena and that is worthwhile and has a place in forum discussions covering this topic.

However, I like to reduce it all back down to those mystifying cases that resolutely resist explanation year after year, often gaining pretty unwarranted cult status but still properly existing as class A examples of the object in the sky that doesn't seem to have any human origins about it whatsoever.
Cases with multiple credible witnesses, ruling out conscious mind construction or hallucinations. Real solid objects that you could touch if close enough. Hovering in situ defying the strong downwards pull of gravity without any visible means of support, flying too slowly or quickly to be our aircraft and importantly, not being just lights in the night sky or blurry indistinct blobs in the distance.

Cases such as the diamond-shaped object photographed by two hillwalkers and reputedly investigated by 2 RAF Harriers in Perthshire, Scotland. A case related by Nick Pope, with him claiming to have had a copy of one of these photos.

In 2008, Capt Ray Bowyer flying a small passenger plane to an English island off the coast of France. Several passengers, a second aircraft and an air traffic control tower all witnessed at least one enormous object stationary in the sky.

The Japan Airlines Alastair incident.

Soccoro, NM.

I feel strong cases such as these few are deliberately avoided by many because the weight of evidence is very difficult to overcome for those intent on explaining away any and all anomalous cases.

Some skeptics will only tackle the lowest hanging fruit when really the only cases they should be studying are the ones that are the hardest to explain! Where does proving a hoax is a hoax get us? Smug looks of achievement by some who lack the intellectual integrity to face their fears; the fear of a case that resists conventional explanation.

So will anyone accept my offer to cover these cases, none of which add anything to arguments over ET existence but are integral to proving something is actually going on in our skies that demands and deserves interest from the brightest and best minds. It is literally a disgrace that such astounding events at most garner a little media coverage which is short-lived if at all and then allowed to fade into history.

These cases should be at the very top of agendas of governments and thrust in front of the public instead of the damn Kardashians and x-factor f*****y.

this is a very good post from you in terms of explaining your position which often comes across as very heavy handed with notions that many others are idiots for not seeing things clealy. I'm still picking my jaw up from the floor with both @Constance and I being sidled together into a bigger, similar conspiratorial position than you. But you are right in that I do hold to something non-human at work in this phenomenon as one of the causal agents. For me there is an intentionality of sorts there, but what kind of intelligence or sentience at work is still elusive. Sometimes I think we imagine our own bonds (so i have sympathies with parts of your own position) and that the control system as a theory, fits many features of the problem, but is not necessarily the answer - it's just one of many possible perspectives.

I'm not too sure how much money is there outside of Hollywood and as mentioned elsewhere, we are a meme-based culture. We succumb to trends as opposed to individuality as we are a collective oriented species in many ways and rely on cultural signs to know our place or to feel something concrete about ourselves. This is certainly not always a good thing, but our consumer culture shifts on new trends all the time. The idea of "taste" is a manufactured event and if anything, I would say that at the essence of the UFO's role is in fact a call to be creative and not to be sheep. So I would counter your position in that I see the UFO as a creative agent of change in society that calls to our deeper, more curious nature to explore, conspire, create, copy, mull over and manufacture. See the Radio Misterioso tribute episode with Greg, Red Pill and myself on Duensing's thinking as I think I and others expressed it better there - this notion of the UFO as an agent of change.

I really don't see this at work except on fairly small scales. When you are talking about real power, life and death foreign policies, and those control mechanisms at work in society I do not see the "brain washing" of UFO believerdom playing that large a role in individual actions, voting or consumer choices. How much money does the NRA rake in and how big an industry is the Prepper movement and their heirloom gardens, freeze dried food and water cleansing tablets & firearm stockpiles? Who is a bigger threat to society, people flashing their flashlights in their space ambassador program with cult leader Greer or Michigan militias and home grown terrorists?

how many intelligent humanoids per galaxy is still quite debatable but if the MIC was relying on UFO paranoia to build their cache then that's a problem as where is the evidence to fuel the disclosure folk? Where's all the McCarthyist scare tactics that would be convincing us non-stop to vote for defending earth with space nukes? None of this exists. There is no large push to create the scenario you at talking about and that's why the notion of ET and UFO's as a major control meme by the PTB just does not wash, especially not circa 2000's and hasn't come close to that in a very, very long time. One presidential piece of whimsy does not a history make. On earth the average taxpayer needs terrestrial enemies in order to surrender their freedom, privacy and give in to paranoid media coverage.

I do agree with this other point, that wherever ET is odds are if they are a sophisticated Type II or Type III civilization then they would have found us long ago and yes, would appear at will if so desired, and they don't, and so we're not that important and we really should get over ourselves and those parts of the ETH that are very insecure about our existence. But these other conspiratorial dots you are attempting to connect I do not see happening on any large scale at all. That black budget sinkhole is about weaponization & technologization but the UFO/ET myth is just so not in the driver seat of such movements IMHO, for all the reasons mentioned above and elsewhere.

Hello all, have been listening to the Paracast for some time but have just signed up for the forums. I've been scouring the internet for the best UFO videos but am coming up with nothing really. For the most part, all I see are the "best of" compilations which feature mostly fake/misidentified footage.

I was thinking that surely it must be fairly easy to find a small number of solidly mysterious videos, but I can't find anything...

So I figured surely the Paracast community must know of the best all time clips that are out there.

What do you say? What are the most curious UFO videos from any time?

I tried searching the forum here and didn't really see any topics, apologies if I've missed something and feel free to redirect me to any past topics.

Hi Lucem and welcome to the forum.

Like you, I am interested in quality footage of unidentified aerial objects and have been very frustrated with the number of poor quality and obvious fakes online. I will say however that i have seen some great footage on UFO sightings on AnonymousFO.com - UFOs, alien and ovni, news, and reports. Find out what are ufos and a few other sites but you have to go through a fair amount of questionable videos to get to the nuggets.

Also there are some documentaries from the 70's, 80;s and 90's which contain a few great pieces of footage. I've mentioned before that sometime I must learn to copy clips of youtube videos/films so that I could then create a montage of clips that I believe contain something really worth looking at. They do exist but they are scattered thinly amongst other footage and typical documentary filler.

I do not know offhand where to point you to see these clips, I'd need to spend some hours trawling thru many videos to be able to note down the timecode each clip appears at to be able to direct people to the clips I think worthwhile -hence I'd like to put them all together so anyone could view them easily and share their opinions on them etc.

So unfortunately, as far as I'm concerned there definitely exists interesting ufo footage online but it takes a lot of time to find it. Until someone else or I actually condense the mountain of video time down to the best of the best, we are stuck with no easy access to great clips.

I would also suggest that you Google search terms like 'UFO footage' and go to sites that specialise or contain such videos, as opposed to only searching for UFO's on Youtube which while easy, leads to piles of crap which can give the impression no decent footage exists. But it does...

Burnt, I'm going to respond to your long post piece by piece, because I am a Dissection Stalker after all. :D

Burnt wrote: "For me there is an intentionality of sorts there, but what kind of intelligence or sentience at work is still elusive."

Why can't it just be our own projections of the collective unconscious that has multiple causes including external ones that stimulate the interaction with the observer? Or, could it just be non-intelligent non-sentient pure consciousness or awareness that we create through our observed hologram and oneness with all that is? There is zero trace evidence that could not also be caused by the mind or some misunderstood natural phenomenon or Human tricksters or Human UFO's, so there is absolutely no need to explain it away as ET or ANY other intelligences "out there". The mushroom and DMT ET's and UFO's definitely exist in our mind's eye for many people.

As you know, only the observer controls whatever outcome they think it is. ALL of it is ALWAYS locked inside our minds AND is ALWAYS translated and/or communicated from that focal point, and there is no single confirmation proof about what was there "out there" that might ALSO have multiple explanations for its existence.

Look, the mystery works exactly this way: Seek and you shall find. We have the power to manifest anything, but the UFO is often limited to what is inside our mind's eye. There appear to be Mind over Matter "miracles" too [though mind is matter too] that probably happen more often than we understand, IMO. Some people have better holographic control and perception [just using limited words that can only point towards meaning] to manifest such "miracles" better than other people can, so 'that' mystery is very real to me from an intuitive POV. I believe in "miracles" too! I am very religious in that sense, mind somehow affecting/effecting matter, so my observations will be manifested in such ways.

The real UFO is one with the observer. There is no other. We had to manifest it as the observer, but it is also an extension of our mind too "out there". IF other witnesses see the exact same object, then that phenomenon could still have many explanations besides ET or "out there" intelligent control. Now, here comes some rambling nonsense... a joke on ET-UFO holography... There could be a shared hologram the Humans may be creating together too from the mind over matter and mind is matter POV. We are all one together as observers, so the same object might be seen as one together too. A mutual synchronization of the hologram.

Ok, maybe I'm just rambling nonsense with the holography semantics, but many people's mind's eyes do share the same entities and UFO's together. The mushrooms, dreams, and DMT seem to agree with that too. We can manifest as a group effort based on our shared beliefs and experiences all the time.

For the Zen inclined, these UFO's are Sky Koans too.

Last edited:
How much money does the NRA rake in and how big an industry is the Prepper movement and their heirloom gardens, freeze dried food and water cleansing tablets & firearm stockpiles? Who is a bigger threat to society, people flashing their flashlights in their space ambassador program with cult leader Greer or Michigan militias and home grown terrorists?
OMGosh! Get real. That is not the comparisons I'm making. Besides, what came first was Ruby Ridge and Waco burning 20+[?] innocent children to death in high winds, so who were the terrorists to begin with? 911 and other terrorist acts were all foreign born with radical jihad ideologies of hatred that were externally masterminded. But the PTB did not prevent it, though there were plenty of warning signs in each case. We went to war under false allegations with Iraq, and what do we have to show for it 15 years later? Even Afghanistan appears to be a disaster too. I have a lot bigger concerns than the Prepper Movement and Michigan militias. It seems my government is run by a war machine that can't protect its own citizens, because it is unwilling to profile and screen-out or bond and track the 15-45yo males coming from radical countries or backgrounds. The PTB TSA would rather grope grandma or the child or the wheelchair bound Americans instead. Gee, that would only cost a few Billion a year to track, bond, and keep-out the profiled males, but, no, let's go for the Trillion dollar wars instead and create more enemies and injustice in the process too! WTF????????????????

The silly cult leader Greer has NOTHING to do with the UFO Wave of 1947 and the Trillion dollar MIC and Entertainment Matrix that was injected with that ET-UFO Ink of deception. It only had to be tweaked and nudged as a COVERT "need to know" operation that has NOTHING to do with OVERTLY freaking-out the population that ET and their UFO's are here. The bubble bath ET-UFO Entertainment Matrix served that purpose, so the PTB have plausible deniability about any of it. There are plenty of agendas at work now that will keep ET-UFO's in the background noise awaiting further manipulations by various PTB. It is part of our Mythology and SyFy fantasies that are intended to build Brain Trusts to create the future these PTB are attempting to create.

I don't pretend to unravel the insanity of it all, but I know Humans are behind all the BS and ET is taking the blame. I wonder why?????????

OMGosh! Get real. That is not the comparisons I'm making. Besides, what came first was Ruby Ridge and Waco burning 20+[?] innocent children to death in high winds, so who were the terrorists to begin with? 911 and other terrorist acts were all foreign born with radical jihad ideologies of hatred that were externally masterminded. But the PTB did not prevent it, though there were plenty of warning signs in each case. We went to war under false allegations with Iraq, and what do we have to show for it 15 years later? Even Afghanistan appears to be a disaster too. I have a lot bigger concerns than the Prepper Movement and Michigan militias. It seems my government is run by a war machine that can't protect its own citizens, because it is unwilling to profile and screen-out or bond and track the 15-45yo males coming from radical countries or backgrounds. The PTB TSA would rather grope grandma or the child or the wheelchair bound Americans instead. Gee, that would only cost a few Billion a year to track, bond, and keep-out the profiled males, but, no, let's go for the Trillion dollar wars instead and create more enemies and injustice in the process too! WTF????????????????

The silly cult leader Greer has NOTHING to do with the UFO Wave of 1947 and the Trillion dollar MIC and Entertainment Matrix that was injected with that ET-UFO Ink of deception. It only had to be tweaked and nudged as a COVERT "need to know" operation that has NOTHING to do with OVERTLY freaking-out the population that ET and their UFO's are here. The bubble bath ET-UFO Entertainment Matrix served that purpose, so the PTB have plausible deniability about any of it. There are plenty of agendas at work now that will keep ET-UFO's in the background noise awaiting further manipulations by various PTB. It is part of our Mythology and SyFy fantasies that are intended to build Brain Trusts to create the future these PTB are attempting to create.

I don't pretend to unravel the insanity of it all, but I know Humans are behind all the BS and ET is taking the blame. I wonder why?????????
To put it plainly, America's history is replete with presidents warning about two things: the central bank and the MIC because their interests and agendas are not those of the common people nor can they be controlled properly. That's a history that pre-dates the ufo. This notion that some subtle brainwashing around Ufo's allowed the masses to capitulate to PTB has no weight. If anything the concept of ET post WWII fits an anti-communist agenda at the time. The Alien Invader was just metaphor for political ideological invasion. That has always been America's dominant invader and the ideology of the "land of the free" is what bolstered Vietnam, perpetuated the cold war and then was used again for dropping bombs and securing oil in the middle east. Bombing the world into freedom has never been done with ET as a reason and the exponential growth of the MIC has larger themes and memes than the ufo to drive it. You are not making your case. I use the examples of the NRA and preppers to demonstrate what a dangerou$ belief system can do compared to the mostly innocuous ufo belief system which has claimed far fewer lives in its own ideological history. The ufo is part of the memes of the time and is well woven but is a minor agent for the PTB and not one that gets invoked ever to make a case for anything.

Last edited:
This notion that some subtle brainwashing around Ufo's allowed the masses to capitulate to PTB has no weight.
But I've never suggested any such agenda to accomplish getting the masses to capitulate for some political take-over or justification for all weapons development, etc. Also, one only has to change a very small percentage of the population to accomplish certain agendas, so don't think there is no power in just changing even one to three percent of a population's thinking. I've heard it said revolutions can get started and succeed with just 3% of a population committed to the cause. The ET-UFO Mythology has saturated hundreds of millions of people since the 1947 Wave, so there have been powerful changes within our culture's thinking and beliefs as a result of these ideas.

I don't know what the "need to know" UFO Wave was directed at in 1947. My guess is it was to get the attention of the USSR through the media and spy network, or it was just media hysteria brought on by some secret MIC testing program. I only know it created a lot of concerns and controversy within the Intelligence and Air Force communities to such an extent it made believers out of some of these people that it must be ET or a secret weapon or a weapon of mass hysteria in the 1940's and 1950's. The media reporting hysteria and entertainment SyFy created the ET ideas to such an extent that it laid the foundation for TV and Movies to later make Trillions off ET concepts. UFO SyFy was certainly profitable in Entertainment Media by the 1950's with radio and TV and movies. It was a powerful propaganda tool in many respects promoting exotic weapons development and space programs through the SyFy bubble bath of entertainment.

Keel was certainly very popular within the UFO communities in the 1960's+ [and before?], and the 1950's certainly had its share of UFO clubs and cults too. That is all the result of the 1947 Wave spurring this impetus. LOL... it created Adamski and Ray Stanford too!

The ET UFO was certainly used by the MIC as a cover for its Above Top Secret programs. Reagan even used it with a UN speech and elsewhere to no doubt promote Star Wars weapons. For whatever "need to know" reasons the military [and other intelligence operations by contract too or UFO cult people] used UFO's at night to probe numerous nuke weapons sites, dissect cattle for tissue sampling and ET fear mongering, and the next Howard Hughes named Bigelow funded Art Bell and promoted the Skinwalker Ranch.

Millions of radio/podcast people are interested in ET UFO Mythology thanks to C2C and all the spin-offs that are similar in nature including the Paracast. The Discovery/History and Science channels have taken the ET Mythology to the extremes in program saturation with even MUFON being a sell-out to an entertainment format too.

ET-UFO Hysteria can be whipped-up anytime for many agendas. Witness what happened with the Phoenix Lights.

The MIC and UFO PTB will and do use the ET UFO Mythology all the time since 1947. Burnt, I've never said the PTB use the ET Mythology in the overt ways you suggest I am, but there are new holographic technologies being developed that can project any image in the sky and ground. These images will be so real in appearance that many people can be fooled by these objects. The MIC has been developing these technologies for over 50+ years now, and you need to understand this power in the hands of any PSYOPS agendas. UFO cults and Media Entertainment will use such technologies to promote their agendas too.

Did you listen to this MUFON investigator yet? Scroll down to the youtube link in this thread, and check it out. Then you'll need to listen to one other free youtube program from a very recently retired military General that worked in PSYOPS and Mind War technologies. Yeah, obviously, you/we have a need to know, imo.

Black Ops Weapons include Fear & Paranoia Beams & UFO Blk-Triangles | The Paracast Community Forums

Be sure to check-out that link above and listen to that youtube linked in that thread. PLEASE.

Last edited:
Will you share your opinion on some specific UFO cases?
Goggs, there's not one case out there that I'm aware of that doesn't have 2-5 possible Human causes for every UFO event, but that does not mean I always exclude other Non-Human causes too! Yes, this is A GAME of probabilities for now. How could it be otherwise, seriously!

Please go to this thread [link below] and check-out this youtube that is linked there. That MUFON investigator since 1994 saw an amazing demonstration of Human ET and UFO technology! I don't pretend to know which Humans did it, but I do believe her. She is now the Deputy Director of Investigations for all of MUFON, so this is a high placed individual that seems very trustworthy IMO.

Black Ops Weapons include Fear & Paranoia Beams & UFO Blk-Triangles | The Paracast Community Forums

The only ET-UFO case that still seems interesting to me is the JAL over Alaska flight, because I can give ET a big boost in probability there. Why? Because I think the MIC was either conducting a Holographic test, which is definitely possible, but if that is not what it was... then ET seems to be a reasonable explanation vs other Human "brain malfunction" or hoax causes.

Please listen to that youtube and post a reply in that thread what you think about it. Thanks!

The idea of "taste" is a manufactured event and if anything, I would say that at the essence of the UFO's role is in fact a call to be creative and not to be sheep. So I would counter your position in that I see the UFO as a creative agent of change in society that calls to our deeper, more curious nature to explore, conspire, create, copy, mull over and manufacture.
1) Can you give some specific examples about how the UFO is doing this that could not be Human caused, and, especially, in no way could be related to ANY possible MIC BS or ET Entertainment Matrix BS.

2) I have heard of the download concept. Are there any specific examples that can prove someone got amazing information from a UFO experience that is not possible by any other Human means???

3) What historical accounts pre-1800's of the UFO that are examples of the UFO causing Humans to be inspired as you put it: "I would say that at the essence of the UFO's role is in fact a call to be creative and not to be sheep. So I would counter your position in that I see the UFO as a creative agent of change in society that calls to our deeper, more curious nature to explore, conspire, create, copy, mull over and manufacture."

Thanks!

Well, maybe let's get something cleared up first, and I'll apologize beforehand in case I missed it somewhere else. Do you believe any UFO experiences represent an encounter with an alien craft ( ET or otherwise ). A simple, "Yes" or "No" will suffice. Once I have that part perfectly clear, then I have another question.
See the post above addressed to Goggs. Yes or no is not possible for now, but maybe new types of detection equipment could give some much better answers getting to a yes or a no even with present technologies it could probably work.

Last edited:
Back