• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most Solid UFO Videos

See the post above addressed to Goggs. Yes or no is not possible for now, but maybe new types of detection equipment could give some much better answers getting to a yes or a no even with present technologies could probably work.
When you say, "Yes or no is not possible for now." I assume that in the context of the question asked, that it's not possible for you to answer either "Yes" or "No" because you are currently undecided?

The only ET-UFO case that still seems interesting to me is the JAL over Alaska flight, because I can give ET a big boost in probability there. Why? Because I think the MIC was either conducting a Holographic test, which is definitely possible, but if that is not what it was... then ET seems to be a reasonable explanation vs other Human "brain malfunction" or hoax causes.

D.S.,

Reading your comments about most UFO events having at least 2-5 possible human explanations, I was about to post a reply asking for possible explanations for the JAL Alaska sighting. Then I saw your above comments.

It is in my opinion the most interesting case on record, one of only a few that still makes me think that there is a small core of genuine UFO mysteries.

Back