• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More Moon Stuff

Yes Don, the Art Bell piece with you is class because more than him eventually seeing something strange after bemoaning it all being pictures of 'rocks' - you can see that instantly his whole tone changes from what to me may have been, 'I think Don Ecker is a little nutty and thinks he sees pictures of weird artificial objects on the moon' which instantly becomes 'Oh you can? You can see it, wow etc' once his eyes adjust to the picture.

Well Goggs, if he did think I was a "little nutty" because of the Moon photos, let me stop and think for a second. Let me think of some of the folks he has had on over the years that run off the "nutty scale!" Ed Dames-Dr. Doom, Doctor Jonathan Reed, Whit Streiber, Dickie Hoagland, Courtney Brown ... whew! I gotta stop because I am starting to have a major headache....

Decker

Mr ecker:
Is there any crditble pics relesed by hogland? Or are all his junk?

Well I have not seen all the photos Hoagland has put out there. And I have never discussed his early lunar photos with him because Hoagland got his first pictures of the moon from a friend of mine back in the early 90's, Jim Sylvan. I am sure he did use some wishful thinking on some of them, others may in fact have been anomalous.

Decker

I need to trawl the web and download that Art Bell episode with you on Don. This stuff blows my mind. BTW Buzz Aldrin was on The Nerdist podcast recently and talked a lot about his time in space, and revealed why he thinks its better for us NOT to return to the Moon and to concentrate on going to Mars ( BACK to Mars, I don't know..but if we've been THERE before..he didn't let it slip this time ) PS. By far one of your best ever episodes of Dark Matters Radio has to be the Vito Saccheri episode. Just for sheer edge of the seat revelations!!

Just as easy is to look at DMR archives and there is a show or two that state in the title that it includes Don on C2C with Art.

And now ... even further Moon Stuff. This video is one hour long BUT ... if you have the time allow me to suggest you view this. Perhaps if you are short of time you can do it in segments.

Let me just say that the producer of this does know his moon stuff. I thought I knew who may of done this, not sure but it is within his expertise. Since I am not sure I hesitate to name any names but this is a bit of a mind blower. Up to you all ...

Decker

Thanks Don. Will give this a spin right now. PS. Dickie Hoagland was doing a good job convincing Mr. Bell on his show. It wasn't a bad show in the end at all. If there ARE cameras on the new Moon orbiter, then who KNOWS what they are really up to ...

I watched that video. I think there is a fine line between Pareidolia / Apophenia and the film makers theories. I don't think Jim Sylvan would go as far as seeing "dragons" would he? That has to be IMO an indicator of mental illness creeping in. The rabbit hole must be easy to slip down. Fascinating though...
The 'number 9' is indeed very interesting in this context (and others) and cannot be on that Clementine emblem to only represent 'shoe size' of a mythic character. There are some fascinating tangents in moon research and I love it. Could we not dig up (collectively) some more information on what became of George H Leonard after 1976? When I asked Don & Rich on DMR what happened to him, Rich replied that he got 'bitch slapped' & disappeared. I'd like to know how long he lived, where he ended up, who may have intervened? That would be interesting wouldn't it? ...and where would one start investigating that kind of info?

wow... tumble weed! Sorry I killed this thread folks. I'd like to try again if I may...
Has any one here read "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon by Don Wilson 1975 (seems to be a bit of a pulp precursor to Leonard's book the following year)

wow... tumble weed! Sorry I killed this thread folks. I'd like to try again if I may...
Has any one here read "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon by Don Wilson 1975 (seems to be a bit of a pulp precursor to Leonard's book the following year)

No tumble weeds....gotta give it time for answers, considering work, timezones etc!

I have read 'Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon' and I believe it was a pdf online. There is an online of UFO literature, mostly of dead authors so no copyright probs. I forget it at the mo but a google search should bring it up. It's where I downloaded Capt. Ruppelt's book and a few others.

I found many of the arguments fascinating and even without this book, science does admit many problems explaining many features of the moon - it's creation, capture, inner structure, age, geology - you don't even have to bring anything 'ET' or artificial up and it is already full of mysteries that I think are intentionally ignored. Cos if science was taking a long, hard look, I think 'science' in general would be frightened by the implications, same as with UFOs.

I can remember talking to a odd chap who stopped me in the car park he proceed to tell me he worked on the V1 and V2 instillations during WW2 and he notice I borrowed a Timothy Good book from the library he told me he was part of slave labour group from France or Poland (cannot remember ) who dig the massive trenches for the rockets and then told me of being selected to work with German scientists which he said in his own words they were working on a V3 version which could carry a super weapon. I thought he was bull shitting and he further went on to tell me he was trying to get his book published always wonder if I should took his name down. Always wonder if post war the USA/British/French/Canadian's space group got to the moon early than we were told??

I can remember talking to a odd chap who stopped me in the car park he proceed to tell me he worked on the V1 and V2 instillations during WW2 and he notice I borrowed a Timothy Good book from the library he told me he was part of slave labour group from France or Poland (cannot remember ) who dig the massive trenches for the rockets and then told me of being selected to work with German scientists which he said in his own words they were working on a V3 version which could carry a super weapon. I thought he was bull shitting and he further went on to tell me he was trying to get his book published always wonder if I should took his name down. Always wonder if post war the USA/British/French/Canadian's space group got to the moon early than we were told??

Some of the stuff sure reminds me of domes and quonset(sp?) huts--like the military uses...and the thing that looks like a satellite dish...

Satellite dish? Are you talking about the crater Asada?
Check out Expat's blog entry on this feature over at the excellent Emoluments of Mars blog.

as16-121-19438_Asada-%25282%2529.jpg

asada.jpg

I don't see much in the photographs except for one that appears to be track marks leading up to an object, perhaps dragged or rolled up a bank? The photographic evidence presented here doesn't sway my opinion either way- I still think there's something going on up there!
the rock definitely rolled down the slope once upon a time.
Following Mr. Ecker's recommendations, I recently got done reading Penetration by Ingo Swann. He breaks down beautifully the strategies adopted by official sources to conjur a specific idea about what the moon is, even when the evidence unfolds to the contrary. Official attitudes have been, and remain truly mystifying, and actually quite annoyingly ignorant. There has to be a reason for it.

The book absolutely blew my top off. Mr. Swann's encounter with Axlerod and then the unfolding drama is just incredibly compelling to read. With all the amazing events that take place, there's a level of groundedness that makes it all very convincing. That aside, his analasys of psychic ability, and the cover up surrounding the moon is impeccable and the picture for me is clearer for reading it.

I read this book and found it to be quite the wild ride. The whole scene with the female bombshell in the grocery store that turns out to be an alien, or so the twins tell Ingo, now feels like a precursor to a MIB Hollywood screenplay. However, as the title, Penetration, implies, I think the whole deal with the beefcake twins working out underground with Ingo makes the book read more as homoerotic fantasy fiction at times than anything that really happened.

We look up at the moon, but we've never actually 'seen' it, have we?
I thought the point mentioned earlier regarding the restriction of imagery was a very interesting one. Is this accurate?

This site appears to have an excessive amount of types of lunar imagery presented in a myriad of forms.
Lunar Images

Re:Clementine MIssion
I thought this was an interesting site that allowed for some vey specific imagery. Is this what the millions of images were ultimately put to use for?
LPI Clementine Mapping Project

Last edited:
Burn state
The moon stuff is like a dark detective novel (no punt intended) and the questions that come from so called whistle-blower's who seen strange items on the moon or in laboratories from images taken from space vehicle's of the moon is of concern are we alone or not? Who gains if the whistle blowers are given real facts or Intel -disinformation from the so called withheld images and are they afraid of larger audience???? or that a cover-ups for keeping a place for elites to run and hide in case the shit hits the fan down on Earth one day? One person to talk to would be Mr Nick Cook if ever did another interview?

Thanks Don! Moon anomalies (no Hoaxland) are my go-to when I'm burnt out on UFO's

Hey SLVA, THAT is a great book, best thrift store buy in a long time

:)

Last edited:
And now ... even further Moon Stuff. This video is one hour long BUT ... if you have the time allow me to suggest you view this. Perhaps if you are short of time you can do it in segments.

Let me just say that the producer of this does know his moon stuff. I thought I knew who may of done this, not sure but it is within his expertise. Since I am not sure I hesitate to name any names but this is a bit of a mind blower. Up to you all ...

Decker
That vid starts off good then towards the end goes weird very quickly. I am totally open to the dragon thing and if this guy was any good he would have brought in quetzecoatl and the Mexican UFO sightings particularly the giant snake sack sightings with the egg ball things coming out. Obviously every cycle , dragons come and lay their eggs over Mexico.

Back