• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 10, 2015 — Red Pill Junkie with Richard Dolan

All about the bottom line. The Paracast needs people like Dolan in the same way he needs to keep paying the bills by associating himself with this Mexican huckster, dolts like Linda Howe, and all the tards at KRGA. It's really interesting how Dolan plays this idiotic situation all the way to end with the hopes of coming out clean in the end, well that didn't work out.
The fact that he believed the 'expert' who said the mummy was reptilian or some other idiot who mumbled something about 'it did not evolved on earth' , says it all.
Time to move on.

A Different Perspective

Statement from Donald R. Schmitt

Don Schmitt
It would seem like I've been here before... Asking my friends and colleagues to accept my sincerest apology for my participation in the recent event in Mexico City. I accept full responsibility for the fact that I allowed myself to be drawn into this situation, albeit with the best of intentions, I sacrificed my better judgement by being overly trusting when I should have known better. As one strives to make up for the mistakes of the past, there are times that emotions cause one to outrun their headlights. In my case, I ran it right off the road. Through the years I have worked hard to earn back your respect and confidence in my work only to presently jeopardize it all. For that I am especially remorseful. I am afraid that after spending almost half of my life devoted to one specific investigation, I allowed the allure of final resolution cloud my skeptical nature to be replaced by a false vision of hope. I now realize that the image in the slides is a mummy as specified by the display placard. At this time I consider the matter concluded and intend on moving forward. My only desire is that you try to understand that I never willfully did anything to mislead or misrepresent what I thought was the truth and I only acted with the best of objectives. Still, if I have offended or hurt anyone through my participation in this event, you have my deepest apology and have every right to hold it against me. When the truth finally was made known to all of us, I realized that I could only blame myself for not only failing you, but more sadly, failing myself. I must do better. And with God's help and your understanding, I promise I will.
Sincerely,

Donald R. Schmitt

Don Schmitt said:
At this time I consider the matter concluded and intend on moving forward.

This is all well and good, but I'd still like to know what was happening in the two or three years that have passed since these slides surfaced. There was plenty of time to thoroughly investigate them; most people didn't need more than few minutes of looking at comparison photographs to realize the "alien" was a mummy. Were the experts they presented the only people who looked at them? At least I know why most of the pre-"reveal" discussion focused on the age of the film and the holder. What was on the slide wasn't worth the trouble.

I'm also a little disturbed when a disaster like this is blamed on emotion. If a researcher's emotions can blind him so profoundly for so long, how do we know they didn't affect his previous work?

So is it forgive and forget, just in time for Contact in the Desert or the next Roswell fest?

I have to say that the list of people on my "do not attend any conference where they are speaking" gets longer all the time.

Richrad Dolan just put the following comment on his Facebook page. (If it isn't proper to directly quote him I aplologize and moderators can remove it):

Richard Dolan
"Just saw this message from Donald R. Schmitt regarding the so-called Roswell Slides. This had to be hard for him to write, and he has my sympathy and respect. I know without a doubt that his intentions, and those of Tom Carey, were sincere. As everyone knows, I supported the idea that the slides were interesting enough that they deserved more investigation. Well, they got it. In my opinion, the matter of the slides is CLOSED. If others wish to debate the physiology of the body, let them. I have no more interest in this matter and fully believe we can and will move on. There remains much work to do. RD."

For those who are upset with the streaming service provided to them of this event (Either with the content or with any technical glitches that we have heard about) , wouldn't it be possible to initiate a complaint through your credit card provider? I imagine as with most fees for online services the payments were charged in most cases. As with other service/merchandise complaints the credit card company is usually a good place to start. If the promoters get hit with many chargebacks that should make a pretty good statement and hurt them where it counts. This course would certainly yield more immediate results than any legal class action approach.
As a general rule, the one party that gets paid in class action law suits are the lawyers. If you really wanted your money back, try your credit card company.

Extraordinary claims, demand extraordinary evidence. And now, from the press release issued by Jaime Maussan on the beWITNESS page, we learn Maussan is demanding extraordinary evidence to believe in the existence of... Anthony Bragalia:

:: beWITNESS - El cambio de la historia ::

"Anthony Bragalia, supuesto investigador, que habría descubierto la existencia de esta Momia y que ha sido presentado como el investigador mas importante de este caso, no participo en la investigación del mismo.

No sabemos quién es, de que vive o cuales son sus antecedentes. De hecho no existe en Internet, no hay una sola imagen o personas que lo hayan conocido.

Bragalia afirma que no puede viajar por motivos de salud, también dice que no puede ser fotografiado por supuestos motivos de seguridad, el hecho es que no parece existir."

(Anthony Bragalia, a supposed researcher who would have discovered the existence of this mummy, and who has been presented as the most important investigator in this case, didn't participate in this research.

We don't know who he is, what he does for a living or his background. As a matter of fact, he doesn't exist on the Internet, there is not a single image of him, or persons who have met him.

Bragalia affirms he can't travel due to health problems, he also says he cannot be photographed for security reasons, the thing is he doesn't seem to exist.)

Saludos,

RPJ

Extraordinary claims, demand extraordinary evidence. And now, from the press release issued by Jaime Maussan on the beWITNESS page, we learn Maussan is demanding extraordinary evidence to believe in the existence of... Anthony Bragalia:

:: beWITNESS - El cambio de la historia ::

"Anthony Bragalia, supuesto investigador, que habría descubierto la existencia de esta Momia y que ha sido presentado como el investigador mas importante de este caso, no participo en la investigación del mismo.

No sabemos quién es, de que vive o cuales son sus antecedentes. De hecho no existe en Internet, no hay una sola imagen o personas que lo hayan conocido.

Bragalia afirma que no puede viajar por motivos de salud, también dice que no puede ser fotografiado por supuestos motivos de seguridad, el hecho es que no parece existir."

(Anthony Bragalia, a supposed researcher who would have discovered the existence of this mummy, and who has been presented as the most important investigator in this case, didn't participate in this research.

We don't know who he is, what he does for a living or his background. As a matter of fact, he doesn't exist on the Internet, there is not a single image of him, or persons who have met him.

Bragalia affirms he can't travel due to health problems, he also says he cannot be photographed for security reasons, the thing is he doesn't seem to exist.)

Saludos,

RPJ

Mausson's reactions are increasingly bizarre. Any recent reactions from Adam Dew?

Is Mausson trying to be funny?
Not at all, this is pure imaginative deflection. If Bragalia does not exist at all then just like how Meier's photos were stolen and replaced by the PTB with fake images to discreidit him we see Jaime doing the same thing. Like Diego Maradonna, he is claiming it wasn't him that was at fault, the goal (mummy) was scored by the hand of god.

Not at all, this is pure imaginative deflection. If Bragalia does not exist at all then just like how Meier's photos were stolen and replaced by the PTB with fake images to discreidit him we see Jaime doing the same thing. Like Diego Maradonna, he is claiming it wasn't him that was at fault, the goal (mummy) was scored by the hand of god.

I think Ima quote you on that, Robert my man ;)

Back