• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 10, 2015 — Red Pill Junkie with Richard Dolan

Sorry Han, it's a done deal you are speculating to things so far fetched it's absurd. They found some slides of a child mummy, they devised a scheme and carried it out to defraud the public and pocket a bunch of money. You can try to make a very weak case that anything other than that happened, but the events as they played out pretty much say, that's not the case.

Last edited:
IF an ET occupied saucer did crash in Roswell, how did one of its occupants get given to the (Chapin) Mesa Verde museum before the crash happened?

for reasons of clarity my understanding is that the Roswell incident happened in 1947 and the Mummy was stolen in 1894, it was then given to the Museum in 1938.

Seems like an interesting question. Is there paperwork and a photo in the Park Service archives confirming the receipt of this specific mummy from Palmer's son in 1938 -- the one shown in the so-called Roswell slides (apparently photographed between 1947 and 1949 at the Mesa Verde museum)? Not only the slides but the body in the glass box require the establishment of provenance at this point.

Not really, if there was any other actual proof of aliens proving their existence conclusively which there is none I can find then there needs not be any establishment that the image is of the Mummy because Mummy's are proven to exist and aliens are not. You must prove the alien not the Mummy.

RE the stolen Mummy, I am very confident that the museum or the park service will indeed have such records, but accessing them may be tricky for the reasons I mentioned before, i.e where is the "Need to Know?" and does it outweigh the need for respect?

They might and they might not have such records. One hopes that they have not already been prevailed upon for access by people claiming that "we need to know whether this mummy might be a mummified, or otherwise preserved, Roswell alien"? Most probably the museum officials are on to all this 'Roswell slides' business already, and this might indeed have foreclosed the possibility that more sensible and circumspect researchers having academic credentials in medicine, biology, and forensic anthropology will be able to gain access to the museum's archives. That might be why David Rudiak and Isaac Koi have reported resistance from Park Service officials they have contacted.

Sorry Han, it's a done deal you are speculating to things so far fetched it's absurd. They found some slides of a child mummy, they devised a scheme and carried it out to defraud the public and pocket a bunch of money. You can try to make a very weak case that anything other than that happened, but the events as they played out pretty much say, that's not the case.

At least we agree that its a done deal.

Its not my fault you can't seem to grasp that even "experts" make mistakes, in fact mistakes are an essential part of learning.
If its such an open and shut case of fraud where are the legal proceedings????????

If you look at who has put their name to what: for example Mr Maussan has a ratification from "The Forensic Medicine Institute" are you qualified to argue with them? I am not.

If you use the logic that says I can't do it so no one can, then that is a mistake.
My feeling is the scam victims include the "experts" and what they actually seem to have said is "based on what we see in the slides"............ Which is very different from saying we have empirical evidence.

Whoever is behind this is obviously either extremely skilled or extremely lucky because: the fact that the Mesa Verde Mummy was returned before the widespread use of digital cameras and the internet, means that finding another existing photo (outside the museum archive*) will be extremely difficult and costly, add to that only a certain pool of the population will even try to look because most of them have not even heard of the Roswell slides..........

Personally I think that Jaime Maussans track record excludes him as a candidate as a master hoaxer, this one is a proper job, unlike the "DR" Reed case, the Metapec creature or his usual low end, bargain basement antics.

I have tried my best to empathise with those that actually spent money in relation to seeing the slides, but I am left thinking you gave Jaime Maussan and co X amount of dollars to see two POORLY TAKEN SLIDES OF AN ALIEN and listen to "experts" wax lyrical.
I would have told you that it was a waste of time free of charge.

Actually when I think about it I only know of two people that definitely either attended or steamed the event, and neither of them seem as annoyed as you..................

I think our time would be better spent trying to ensure that this does not tarnish the entire field, rather than arguing amongst ourselves.

Maybe try to think about how you would try to explain, why you are so annoyed to someone that has no interest in the paranormal.
Because you would have to tell them about all of the deception that goes on on a daily basis, and about all the known hoaxes that are still treated as "real" by certain parties.

In a nutshell I often make the mistake of being offended on other people behalf's, but it rarely happens the other way around....

As I said previously I think Dolan's treatment of you was wrong, but if you displayed the same attitude to him, that you have in our exchanges on this forum, I am starting to question that.

By way of an olive branch, is there a particular case or subject that you are interested in? (other than the effing slides) there are loads of brilliant threads on the forum, or you are I could start a new one?

Best wishes.

*Which seems reluctant to clarify the matter because of issues around reinterment and respect.

Just read the report by Richard Doble on the face of roswell.
A few things immediately leap out at me.

He makes a big deal that you can't see any nipples, therefore it's not a mammal.
In the (known) mummy from the Smithsonian, there are also no visible nipples. (Here)

He also says the head has been severed and that there are no clavicles. Is he looking at the same picture we are? There is a BLANKET over the neck/clavicle area. This really confuses me.

He also says the brackets on the shelves cannot be an inch apart. How can he say that? That's exactly what they look like to me, and it's a very common unit for shelving. He doesn't say why they can't be an inch apart.

This whole thing needs a good second opinion.

Definitely a setback for honest UFOlogy and a ripoff to those who paid hard earned money to see this dessicated dog and pony show up close. We can at least hope they derived some measure of enjoyment from the event.

The most regrettable aspect of this for me is the involvement of Edgar Mitchell. RPJ, what you said about this field having a way of corrupting otherwise credible witnesses and participants over time is absolutely correct.

Absurd is relative to the observer, of course, in ime absurd is the low end of what the USgov is historically capable of.
You're just trolling. It's not an argument that we need to have here. The issue is not whether the government does absurd things, but whether that was done in this particular case.

I still think the D&M pyramid looks a lot more artificial than the face on Mars in my opinion. I'm not sure why people don't talk about that more often.

pyramid-on-mars.jpg

"D&M pyramid"
Mars_face.png
"Face on Mars"

Edit - Wrong post, I'll leave it here anyhoo.

Last edited:
This has become more than anyone could possibly have hoped for as a Ufological soap opera. Fact is Rich Reynolds, once known as a hearty breed, has thrown in the towel which may bring an outpouring of glee to some detractors. The faithful should take special note of this victory, as apparently attrition does have its rewards. I suppose it’s just a sign of the times as “slidegate” continues in oozing out from Ufology’s each and every pore.

The provocateur as quoted below:

“I'm trying to get away from the taint caused by the duplicitous slides promoters and some UFO quacks who have compromised the topic by venomous asides, directed properly I'm sorry to say, at some shady UFO "researchers."

“One poisoned this well and I'd like to get as far away from that person as possible.”

It’s, ta, ta, to Mr. Reynolds…, so who’s next?

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently discovered, is Mr. Reynolds relationship here, along with his propensity toward encores. Please disregard post #338, as the provocateur snatched up the towel in pulling his farewell address.

In the realization that sorrow may follow some.., I apologize.

Dolan is only making excuses and blaming anyone but himself

Speaking of "blaming anyone but himself," why don't you point that high powered perception at the suckers who were fool enough to buy plane tickets and the rest to this event? Or those who purchased pay per view tickets or streaming access? The people who did this have got to accept responsibility for their own actions. They are not hapless victims of a scam, but willing participants in their own scamming.

If you were one of those who bought tickets or streaming access, then point your finger where the sun don't shine, my man. It's no one's fault but your own, and I hope they keep every cent of your money. It was obvious way before the event that it would be a big stupid shit show. I have no sympathy for such suckers.

CBF

Last edited:
That's all fully documented on the Radio Misterioso episode that Redfern was last on. He goes into depth about these features and the supposed complaints by other investigators of having their system hacked.

Yes, it was fully explained. Nick had his email hacked via some web content that auto-ran, but none of the "victims" had non-Roswell slides on their desktops and the big bad haxx0r was thwarted, amen.

Speaking of "blaming anyone but himself," why don't you point that high powered perception at the suckers who were fool enough to buy plane tickets and the rest to this event? Or those who purchased pay per view tickets or streaming access? The people who did this have got to accept responsibility for their own actions. They are not hapless victims of a scam, but willing participants in their own scamming.

If you were one of those who bought tickets or streaming access, then point your finger where the sun don't shine, my man. It's no one's fault but your own, and I hope they keep every cent of your money. It was obvious way before the event that it would be a big stupid shit show. I have no sympathy for such suckers.

CBF
Ditto that. Well said.

CBF
Dolan would be part of those "suckers" unless he was fully comped for his time, flight, other transportaio0n, meals, etc. Then again, if he was so paid, then he's as much a participant in thus debacle as any of the promoters.

Back