• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

March 27th show 2011

Sauder had an interview at Red Ice Creations in November 2010, (out of respect to Gene and Chris I won't post it here) in which he appeared more lucid and agreeable. And he gave a lot more info about the underground/sea bases.

Ayahuasca is said to help with depression but in "normal" folks the results are mixed, even with traditional shaman. Maybe he should lay off from the stuff for a while?

Sadly, I found it kind of dissapointing. As mentioned, the guest seemed both kind of unfocused and also cranky.

I wonder if the fact that he had stayed up all night, it was 4 in the morning in Ecuador, had much to do with it? He was very different sounding than in previous interviews for sure.

Also, I was wondering why the hosts didn't quiz him about his thoughts on the nuclear crisis seeing as how Sauder is a nuclear activist. Was it recorded before the earth quake/ tsunami/ meltdown?

The moral of the story... Don't do drugs kids! Oh wait apparently Ayahuasca isn't a drug?
Seriously Sauder needs help, voices in his head ( beamed directly.. Of course), paranoia, mind control, over inflated sense of importance, rambling on an on (.... wait let me finish) Hmmm... Don't know how Gene and Chris put up with it. I would have burst his bubble in the first half hour.

At first I was impatient with Gene asking questions in the middle of his thoughts, but I soon realized that his thoughts were just ramblings. I'd say Gene was actually pretty patient with him. Got really tired of him asking to let him finish especially when they were just trying to lighten things up or add to what he said. He definitely had a chip on his shoulder and he missed Chris's attempts to inject some humor and even worse to identify with him. I cringed when he said "I haven't seen Skynet." Really dude? You're going to talk about AI in the Terminator movies and you can't remember Skynet? To me that greatly reduced his nerd credibility. He does kind of seem to be in a dark place, but I guess if I believed in the malevolent machine intelligence I would be in a bad mood as well.

Here is the question that I wanted them to ask him: Is it possible that this mind altering "entity" or whatever he wants to call it, brought out some things from his subconscious that really bother him and the effects of the drug helped him form it into this story. Specifically - the guy lives of the grid and is obviously really disenchanted with modern society. Maybe he really hates technology and feels like we are all becoming slaves to our iPhones and PC's etc, and while he was tripping this manifested as some AI bent on our destruction?

Lastly, what he said actually did make sense to me in a really creepy way. It does seem entirely plausible that if some intelligent lifeforms on another planet created real AI, and destroyed themselves or were destroyed by it, what would that AI be like 1000 years after they were gone and was constantly evolving. 100,000 years? It does seem possible it could be like a god and be able to manifest things or cause crazy things to happen.

The moral of the story... Don't do drugs kids!
If I ever had the opportunity, I would do that drug!
To much interesting things going on around that one.
Poor Saunders, he should NOT be doing that drug.

If I ever had the opportunity, I would do that drug!
To much interesting things going on around that one.
Poor Saunders, he should NOT be doing that drug.

I would also do that drug. I did LSD a few times back in the late 60s and it was a very interesting experience. You can in fact see sound and hear colors along with many other wild and unfathomable things.

I'm pretty new to the show and completely new to the forums. When I entered paranormal into the iTunes search box it was mostly to see if the paranormal podcasts were as loony as some of the stuff I've heard on Coast to Coast AM when I can't sleep and need an "audio sleeping pill". The answer of course is, yes. This stuff is pretty damn loony. :)

The first episode I listened to a month back had the panel answering a bunch of listener questions. One of the questions resulted in a short list of episodes that went really badly for the person being interviewed. I found it super entertaining going back and listening to those train-wreck episodes. Since I'm a skeptic (or just sane) I find the crazier episodes a lot more entertaining than just hearing someone blathering about some mildly wacky theory or crazy idea for which they have no proof.

This last show takes the cake... wow, this guy is out of his gourd. Early in the episode it becomes clear that the doctor needs a doctor, BADLY. (Side note: does this guy really have a legit PhD from an accredited institution...? I guess he could have "lost it" AFTER he finished his education, but I'm guessing the PhD was granted by an email spammer.) Once he started talking about the voice in his head, and all the things he immediately knew about the guy projecting into his head, it was really clear this poor guy is in serious need of treatment.

Either way, really entertaining stuff. I haven't completely finished the episode yet as I'm normally listening as I go to sleep (and did fall asleep before it was over), but it doesn't seem as if you ever pressed this guy hard enough. You could have squeezed out even more entertainment if you seriously confronted him. But I'm guessing you were probably just trying to go easy of the loon.

Without going into the ins and outs, there is no rule that the host and co-host agree on everything. Despite the eccentricities of our guest, Chris feels he's done lots of credible research. I was put off by the voices in his bedroom. We want a variety of viewpoints. Chris is my friend, and I never tell him what to say or what viewpoint to take. We will disagree sometimes.

We didn't give Sauder C2C treatment. I stopped him frequently about his voices.

But sometimes a guest will hang themselves without our help.

We didn't give Sauder C2C treatment. I stopped him frequently about his voices. But sometimes a guest will hang themselves without our help.

Just once I would like to hear someone say that after they had some strange experience such as hearing voices, seeing apparitions, seeing a remarkable UFO, or having an out of body experience or some such, that they immediately went to see a neurologist or at the very least their general physician. I think I would do that. If I heard disembodied voices I would certainly go get a checkup. A good followup question might have been, "Have you heard voices since then?" Because honestly, until you've removed potential health problems as a source, how could you proceed with any certainty?

I finished the rest of the episode since my earlier post and my view has changed a little. Towards the end of the episode it actually got stranger and crazier than it was at the start... that is to say, the guest got stranger and crazier than at the start. I'm glad they didn't press the guy harder. Calling out someone who is trying to milk paranormal fans with wacky theories might be entertaining... but with this guy it probably would have been more like picking on someone that needs help.

The man still comes off (to me at least) as a highly functional autistic person and/or the ever so referenced 'sperglord' (Asperger's syndrome), or Idiot savant if you will. The first half of the show I already saw bat signals in the sky, the second part I'd label a meltdown on his part.

I did my share of 'dubious' substances to achieve altered states of mind, mainly for a purpose though, but putting those in context seems to be critical, at least to me.

I also seriously wondered why there is a release of his 'Manifest/primer' in german, honestly ?

Terrible guest, good show.

I'm pretty sure the only specific Chris mentioned was Building 7...
Thanks for pointing that out DNS: Doesn't it suck when the passive/aggressive types only hear what they want to hear and use their anger-tinged fantasies as weaponized reparte? I won't stoop to any direct responses to the vitriol, btw. But, since you brought it up, the collapse of WTC7 CANNOT be explained away, period--I don't care who you are and how hard you try. I especially love the footage of the BBC reporter announcing the collapse of WT7 and the building is still standing behind her, to be demolished "pulled" with a controlled series of explosions several minutes later.

I'm pretty sure the only specific Chris mentioned was Building 7. Lance, do you buy the story that it just fell down?

Some facts for everyone's FYI:

Building 7 was evacuated around 9am that day. She was showing only small fires and was never hit by anything. The area around the building was evacuated about an hour before. The fires observed were only small ones. She went completely down at 5:20 pm est that day....

It seemed to have come down just like a controlled demolition, as the vertical drop was almost perfect.

The following tenants occupied the building:

<table id="AutoNumber5" border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]Tenant[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]Square Feet[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]Floor[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]Industry[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]Salomon Smith Barney[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]1,202,900[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]GRND,1-6,13,18-46[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Financial Institution[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]IRS Regional Council[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]90,430[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]24, 25[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Government[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]U.S. Secret Service[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]85,343[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]9,10[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Government[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]C.I.A.[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]N/A[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]N/A[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Government[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]American Express Bank International[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]106,117[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]7,8,13[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Financial Institution[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]Standard Chartered Bank[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]111,398[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]10,13,26,27[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Financial Institution[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]Provident Financial Management[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]9,000[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]7,13[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Financial Institution[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]ITT Hartford Insurance Group[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]122,590[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]19-21[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1][Insurance][/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]First State Management Group, Inc[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]4,000[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]21[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Insurance[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]Federal Home Loan Bank[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]47,490[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]22[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Financial Institution[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]NAIC Securities[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]22,500[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]19[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Insurance[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]Securities & Exchange Commission[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]106,117[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]11,12,13[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Government[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="right"> [SIZE=-1]45,815[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="center"> [SIZE=-1]23[/SIZE] </td> <td colspan="1" rowspan="1" align="left"> [SIZE=-1]Government[/SIZE]</td></tr></tbody></table>
Now then, Building 7 was never mentioned in the 9/11 Commission report.

Buildings 3,4,5,6 were also "SEVERELY" damaged but not one of them collapsed.

NIST investigation believed building 7 collapsed due to, "a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage ." This would have made her the first STEEL building to have ever collapsed due to this in known history, although some argue that one in South America did just that....not been verified.

Thanks for pointing that out DNS: Doesn't it suck when the passive/aggressive types only hear what they want to hear and use their anger-tinged fantasies as weaponized reparte? I won't stoop to any direct responses to the vitriol, btw. But, since you brought it up, the collapse of WTC7 CANNOT be explained away, period--I don't care who you are and how hard you try. I especially love the footage of the BBC reporter announcing the collapse of WT7 and the building is still standing behind her, to be demolished "pulled" with a controlled series of explosions several minutes later.

Yeah, you pretty much have to be in full-blown denial to ignore everything that's on video tape about that building's demise, never mind other sources of information.

Some of us listen closely to the shows, as you know. That one was tough though, since (and I can't believe no one else has said this) it was pretty hard to extract the signal from all that noise.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

What's wrong with this thread, Lance? It's just a simple question.

...Some of us listen closely to the shows, as you know. That one was tough though, since (and I can't believe no one else has said this) it was pretty hard to extract the signal from all that noise.
I met Sauder back in 1995. I obtained a spiral-bound copy of the manuscript for his book Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government trying to Hide? I still maintain that it is (by far) the most complete, well-researched work addressing the subject. I hadn't spoken with him since 2004 and I'm a bit dismayed that he has evidently become bitter and disillusioned about the USA and the state of world affairs. After going through his recent incarceration for peacefully protesting nuclear weapons in ND, and moving to South America, it would seem that he is having a hard time of it. But that doesn't matter to the "holier-than-thou" crowd of scab pickers around here. Obviously the naysayers here at the forum have not familiarized themselves with Sauder's excellent research on underground facilities and prefer to hold our difficult 3 to 5 AM taping session against the man. He is obviously troubled and is struggling in his life--my positive thoughts go out to him and his family--not smarmy, condescending passive/aggressive, editorialized grandstanding.

Back