• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

March 27th show 2011

Hi All
I have not been active in this forum for at least a year, but after the March 27th show i was compelled to write in.
I have never heared such rambling nonesense before. Voices in his head? Give me a break. This man needs to park his gigantic ego off to the side for a few minutes. He continually interupts when questioned on his sources and evidence. I thought he was one of the most ridiculous Guests you have ever had.
Other than that i still listen and like the show:)
Cheers John.

Hi All
I have not been active in this forum for at least a year, but after the March 27th show i was compelled to write in.
I have never heared such rambling nonesense before. Voices in his head? Give me a break. This man needs to park his gigantic ego off to the side for a few minutes. He continually interupts when questioned on his sources and evidence. I thought he was one of the most ridiculous Guests you have ever had.
Other than that i still listen and like the show:)
Cheers John.

Welcome back John and nice to see someone with sense finally tell it like it is!

Hi Pararealitysaint
Last night i thought i may have bee a little hasty in my judgement of the 27th show. So today i listened again. Honestly up untill the voces in his head bit i thought he sounded ok.
Today it came to me. Why would someone contact him the way they did with a voice in his head?
If that tech does exist as i'm sure it does somewhere, why would the person risk passing imformation on using said technology? If they knew were he lived, would it not be a lot less riskier to just call round and have a chat in person? I know this sounds like im taking the piss but i think it is a fair question.
Also the statement about receiving imformation by means of telepathy. He said, when questioned by Gene, ''lets move on'' ?

Truth is Richard we are humans and not that important in the big scheme of things.
As you said there are around 50 billion planets in our galaxy, how important or relevant are we?

Cheers John

Truth is Richard we are humans and not that important in the big scheme of things.

That point is lost on so many. The inconsequential amount of time and space that the human species has ever or will ever occupy should be a major clue, however for some reason, humanities May fly-like existence gets little consideration in these types of things.

That point is lost on so many. The inconsequential amount of time and space that the human species has ever or will ever occupy should be a major clue, however for some reason, humanities May fly-like existence gets little consideration in these types of things.

Well, if your not gonna root for your own team then who ya gonna root for? :p:p:p8)

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I mean:
Roll Tide
Go Braves
Yay Pack!
Go Humans!
:)

Too bad our species has a track record of fucking things up ;) Well, we are all in for the ride, wherever it may take us.

Sauder clearly suffers from a paranoid psychosis. He hears voices, has delusions of grandeur, believes that a hallucinogenic drink is a lifeform that causes background noise on radios, etc. Perhaps he skipped the country because someone wanted to commit him to an asylum. He is by far the craziest guest to date. It is kind of sad. Paula Harris or whatever her name was, she was just a dumbass. Sauder is nuts. There's a difference. His idiocy is caused by mental illness. What a nutter. Dolan has a special page for him on his website, for Sauder. I think that Dolan is a nutter, too, and I still do not understand why so many people fail to see this.

Well, if your not gonna root for your own team then who ya gonna root for?

What does that mean? Does "rooting for your own team" mean entertaining unrealistic and foolish world-views were "your team" is something that it is not and you live in a merry delusion of grander? I think it is much better to adopt a realistic view of humanity and our universe where our limitations and true position in it are taken into account. The whole human-centric universe thing just doesn't make any sense outside of human interaction itself. Sure, human beings are the most important thing to human beings. The rest of the universe has other priorities and we shouldn't delude ourselves otherwise.

This guy got more and more nutty as the interview went on and came off like a big jerk a lot of times too. Loved insulting people that might not see things the way he does. At first I was interested, then I was annoyed, and then I just shook my head and laughed.

And the noise that was supposedly caused by iowaska can actually be caused by having a cell phone too close to a computers speaker.

I think this was the best show yet, I really enjoyed it and I think we should not forget, that just because some one appears or is crazy does not mean what they say can't be true.
The only issue I had was with dr Sauder mentioning mr icke.
As for underground bases etc I can tell you that I have personally travelled on a subterranean suboceanic transport system that crossed international borders!*
I would also suggest to dr sauder that he started doing research earlier in the historical time line for example in WWI massivesubterranean missions were undertaken by British sappers to tunnel deep into and under german Trenchlines to place Landmines and other devices.
In WWII the Germans had multiple "subterranean" R&D facilities like the "Wenceslas Mine" complex.

The impression I got from dr sauder was that he was not intentionaly being rude, but I can easilly see why people would inturpret his manner as being so. I put it down to his absolute belief in what he was saying and the fact that he feels that he has made personal sacrifices (prison etc) and feels that people are not taking the "global" situation or him seriously.

Lets all be honest the "Human Mind" is very very far away from being understood as are "Reality" and "Consciousness".
People in modern society have distanced themselves from shamans but their influence is indelible and obvious if you choose to look.

I would like to personally thank Christopher O'Brien for bringing such an interesting guest on the show.

All the best Harry

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Tunnel

Hello there. I've been listening to some Paracasts on and off for a while so I thought I would come and forumize a bit, too.

But in relation to this thread, which is a bit older - I just listened to this episode and it was... different. I was wondering though if anyone knew the education credentials of this Dr Sauder fellow? Since he didn't really touch all that much on the area he's supposed to know a lot about, namely Subterranean Bases and the like, I wondered if perhaps that's why he was a bit, let's say, flighty, or if he was like that for his area of supposed knowledge, as well.

That said, have there previously been any other people talking about this subject? I'd be curious to see a bit of what's what in the area.

The pro wrestling metaphor from Angelo hits it right on the head. Sauder is exactly the kind of crackpot I enjoy most. Absolutely wrapped up with himself and barking crazy. This is not to say I only enjoy crackpots on the show, but if you are gonna have one as a guest, then as Mike on Breaking Bad says, "No half measures."

One thing missing from Sauder's presentation is why the existence of underground bases should be alarming. I think he provides enough evidence for the existence of numerous bases, but so what. It makes sense that the government and possibly corporate entities might make use of underground bases. What's less clear is why that should be considered scary.

Back