• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

[LMH's] "...most controversial, stunning, eye-opening, & shocking revelations on the Alien Reality!"

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[I haven't heard of some of these claims. I'm going to try and carve out some time to listen to this. Don't ask me why... Anyone else want to listen and review? —chris]

"...21 May 2015

'Join Dark Journalist for the return of acclaimed Coast to Coast AM Investigative Reporter and Star of Ancient Aliens Linda Moulton Howe, for a special extended 3 Hour Episode where she reveals some of the most controversial, stunning, eye-opening, and shocking revelations on the Alien Reality!

'In this rare and revealing in-depth interview, Linda Moulton Howe explains why after 35 years of alien contact research she has now come to the conclusion that there are not only off-world alien visitors on the planet but also time-traveling human beings from a post-nuclear apocalypse future that are coming back to preserve vital DNA material for the survival of humankind!

'By examining her research on hundreds of cases in the alien abduction syndrome, she outlines a mysterious and vast program being set up by extraterrestrial intelligence to ensure that human beings survive their own destructive tendencies with an advanced technology DNA harvesting network on a modern day Noah's Ark. She also explores Never Before Revealed details from cases like the RAF Bentwaters/Rendlesham Forest UFO encounter of how an entire house that was closeby to the sighting "Vanished into Thin Air" during the incident, but was covered up by covert intelligence forces. She also discusses how an intel whistle-blower leaked a secret report to her that the CIA had come to the conclusion that Crop Circles were hidden messages from a struggling humanity in the future laid out in advanced mathematical and geometrical formulas.

'In the second half of this rare, special episode, she discloses publicly her own personal contact with a higher intelligence during her investigations of Crop Circles and their connection to UFOs and the alarming message that they telepathically communicated to her from another dimensional level about earth's future and the dangers that must be averted now so the planet can be saved from World War III!

'She also shares revealing inside information regarding the legendary Philadelphia Experiment where the military accidentally teleported naval servicemen into an alternate dimension and ancient Sumerian contact by nefarious Anunnakki extraterrestrials that were bent on controlling mankind by genetically altering their interior nervous system to make them more submissive slaves. She further reports on new information regarding the two bright spots in a crater on the dwarf planet Ceres and their possible implication of an advanced civilization in our solar system!

'Exciting, unnerving, challenging, riveting and controversial, you've never heard Linda Moulton Howe reveal her inner thoughts and final conclusions quite like this before. You don't want to miss this most ultimate Dark Journalist episode yet!!'"

A lot of ufology tropes here, its like she's taking a Jim Marrs kitchen sink approach. If i give or any listening time it will have to be this weekend.

Well I do think Linda can be incredibly misguided but I don't sense she is a deliberate fraud.

I used to listen to her 'Earthfiles' podcast and she is a great reporter and has broke, /covered some great stuff over the years.

I might listen when on a long enough drive or something.

If she is right, and in my reading of the genre ive seen plenty of references that might support the human time traveller hypothesis then it would play into the post biological hypothesis as well.

The scenario runs like this

At some stage in the future time travel is possible. But along side that ability, the ability to upload consciousness and transfer it to a new optimised clone body (grey).

It seems reasonable to assume that an uploaded persona would want to go back and save their parents persona's, who in turn would want to go back and save their parents etc etc. Running back down the timeline.

Or it may be that the historical personas are uploaded for anthropological or even entertainment purposes.

It would be very neat if on death you could have yourself uploaded from your native bioform, but at the same time use time travel to go back and abduct yourself while you were young to collect the genes you need to create new clone bodys to wear

If she is right, and in my reading of the genre ive seen plenty of references that might support the human time traveller hypothesis then it would play into the post biological hypothesis as well.

The scenario runs like this

At some stage in the future time travel is possible. But along side that ability, the ability to upload consciousness and transfer it to a new optimised clone body (grey).

It seems reasonable to assume that an uploaded persona would want to go back and save their parents persona's, who in turn would want to go back and save their parents etc etc. Running back down the timeline.

Or it may be that the historical personas are uploaded for anthropological or even entertainment purposes.

It would be very neat if on death you could have yourself uploaded from your native bioform, but at the same time use time travel to go back and abduct yourself while you were young to collect the genes you need to create new clone bodys to wear
Your response is suitable if you are responding in space-time linear mode. What happens when you transition and find yourself in a timeless environment with no past and no future?

Your response is suitable if you are responding in space-time linear mode. What happens when you transition and find yourself in a timeless environment with no past and no future?

As the TV show Doctor Who shows, both modes are compatible. the only real difference is a mental one from the POV of the society possesing what we in relative or local linear time would call time travel.
The society with the ability to step outside linear Time simply has a different perspective of the universe.

Our universe has two distict Axis.
Distance: from point A to point B
And
Duration: From Temporal point A to temporal point B

We have no trouble travelling within the first axis, but as for temporal co-ordinates we are swept up and carried along with the current.

Its like comparing a man clinging to a log being swept down stream in a river and another one hovering above in a helicopter.

The perspective changes, it goes from being a line to a single point from the view of the observer.

Doctor Who experiences linear time, even when hes in the time vortex travelling or when hes chosen a temporal co-ordinate in our universe and stepped outside the Tardis.

Linear time always exists from the point of view of the individual observer.

I could take another Tardis and travel up and down the Doctors personal timelime, i could materialise at a co-ordinate where hes the William Hartnell doctor, (including those periods when hes in the time vortex and thus outside our layer of linear time) and then change co-ordinates and visit him in his Matt Smith incarnation. I would still experience linear time relative to my perspective even as i was outside our universes time line and the doctors personal timeline. If you had a Tardis you could then travel up and down my timeline and observe me as i went up and down the doctors time line and observed him, as he goes up and down this universes timeline and observes it.

Where it gets interesting is speculating how a society with this technical ability would look at time and the universe itself.

We "THINK" in terms of linear time. we talk about the big bang and then speculate on either the heat death of the universe (as all matter spreads to a uniform distribution) or the big crunch where it gets drawn back to the singularity and expoldes all over again. We talk about the life span of our sun and the planet.

To a society that can escape the baseline time stream that view changes. Beginning and end lose meaning at that level. One could breakfast at the big bang, and have dinner at the resturant at the end of the universe. You could have lunch at any temporal co-ordinate in between.

Add to that the distance axis and the universe becomes a much much bigger a sandbox to play in.

It doesnt just double in size by adding travel in not just one but both Axis, the factor is almost inexpressable as a number.

It becomes every physical locational co-ordinate times every temporal co-ordinate.

Back