• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Leslie Kean Media

Leslie Kean on NPR and Dylan Ratigan 8-24

http://ufosontherecord.com/blog/leslie-kean-on-npr-and-msnbc-tomorrow-aug-24/

WNYC Brian Lehrer Show – NPR radio (morning)
http://beta.wnyc.org/shows/bl/
The show is broadcast in New York City only, as far as I know. I go on at 11:40 am EST
MSNBC/The Dylan Ratigan Show (pm)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31510813/
She is on at 4:45 pm EST, This is the same show that Michio Kaku appeared on today, reviewing her book.

So what do you think, should we merge all the Leslie Kean threads into one?

Its Leslie this and Leslie that

next will be Leslie Kean on THE MOON

Good idea RygyWa - the threads have been merged under the title Leslie Kean Media. It should keep things neater as she promotes her book.

Angelo

I have to say that I don't think disclosure is going to happen. I do think its great to see the subject get all this media coverage from someone as logical as Leslie. I got so tired of Romanek and Peckman making the whole field look bad.

I have to say that I don't think disclosure is going to happen. I do think its great to see the subject get all this media coverage from someone as logical as Leslie. I got so tired of Romanek and Peckman making the whole field look bad.

I don't think that there's anything to disclose, which seems to me is what Leslie Keen is saying. Her mantra is that 95% of this stuff is nothing special and that we should further investigate what's left. I need to read her book but her point seems to be that we really don't know what this is, which is the sound, scientific approach.

Take this for what it's worth (which may not be much). I'm a fan of Colbert on Facebook and they've posted the daily update for the show. Out of the comments listed so far (90+ as of this moment), I think mine is the only one to reference Leslie's appearance. Everyone else is arguing over the "is Obama a Muslim" crap.

I don't think that there's anything to disclose, which seems to me is what Leslie Keen is saying. Her mantra is that 95% of this stuff is nothing special and that we should further investigate what's left. I need to read her book but her point seems to be that we really don't know what this is, which is the sound, scientific approach.

They do have ---gun camera footage, classified documents, radar data, and other files within some file someplace, either in private contracted Aerospace or in the NSA, CIA, USN, etc etc

They may not know what the answers are or what is going on.

There is no doubt however that they have alot of data that they do not share with us.

If you disagree well thats fine we all have our own.

They do have ---gun camera footage, classified documents, radar data, and other files within some file someplace, either in private contracted Aerospace or in the NSA, CIA, USN, etc etc

They may not know what the answers are or what is going on.

There is no doubt however that they have alot of data that they do not share with us.

If you disagree well thats fine we all have our own.

You assert it with confidence, but there's really no evidence to back up that there's anything "they" are hiding. There is doubt, and until that's gone we can't conclude with there's anything to disclose, which is why I don't think there is. LQQD

There is no evidence to support the idea "that they have nothing to disclose."

I invite you to do so then, along with links to the videos you have seen.

I don't have time to sit here and write a whole book for you to teach you all the history of this field.

What I am saying is your assertion that "there is nothing to disclose" is a speculative assertion.

And one more thing: Even if you can point to instances where the government may have confiscated UFO evidence, that doesn't prove what they actually are.

I don't have time to sit here and write a whole book for you to teach you all the history of this field.

What I am saying is your assertion that "there is nothing to disclose" is a speculative assertion.

I said I don't think there is anything to disclose. I didn't assert anything. I was hoping that with all the proof you seem to have access to, you would be able to change my mind. You can't just make claims without backing them up. Without proof that there is anything to disclose, I have no problem saying that I don't believe there's anything there.

Malmstrom documents
Echo flight documents
Roswell documents
Phoenix Light case --gun camera footage-- radar data
Rendlesham, video, audio, documents, witness briefings
Shag Harbor photographs, radar, gun camera, navy camera
Stephenville --government documents, photographs, gun camera footage, military reports
Minot USAF missile shutdowns ---classified documents, government reports, photos, videos
D.C. Flyover ---CIA documents, memos, radar files, reports

Not to forget all the PILOT Sightings--CAMERA footage, classified radar data, airport logs, reports,

on and on and on and on

I can keep listing all the files in the history book

but you should get Leslie's book and read it

but your assertion that they have nothing is wrong

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

I said I don't think there is anything to disclose. I didn't assert anything. I was hoping that with all the proof you seem to have access to, you would be able to change my mind. You can't just make claims without backing them up. Without proof that there is anything to disclose, I have no problem saying that I don't believe there's anything there.

Read Richard Dolan's book
Read Leslie Keans book
Read Robert Hastings book
Read Bruce Macabee's website

watch "out of the blue"
watch " I know what I saw"

Those books are full of cases that have not been explained by the government.

THERE I BACKED UP MY STATEMENT

AND I SHOWED YOU WHAT I BASED IT ON

Malmstrom documents
Echo flight documents
Roswell documents
Phoenix Light case --gun camera footage-- radar data
Rendlesham, video, audio, documents, witness briefings
Shag Harbor photographs, radar, gun camera, navy camera
Stephenville --government documents, photographs, gun camera footage, military reports
Minot USAF missile shutdowns ---classified documents, government reports, photos, videos
D.C. Flyover ---CIA documents, memos, radar files, reports

Not to forget all the PILOT Sightings--CAMERA footage, classified radar data, airport logs, reports,

on and on and on and on

I can keep listing all the files in the history book

but you should get Leslie's book and read it

but your assertion that they have nothing is wrong

How can they disclose something that is readily available to everyone? That's what I'm trying to say. I don't see any proof that governments are hiding anything. Isn't that what you mean by disclosure?
I am thinking of picking up her book - right now I'm reading Carl Sagan's Demon Haunted World. So while we're making book recommendations, that's mine to you. Well worth it, especially since you're interested in the exact topics he discusses.

1. "Hudson Valley," or the Westchester Wing, NY 1984 Thousands of reports, mostly nocturnal, of large, silent, hovering object with series of rotating lights. Reports came from many highly credible individuals including meteorologists, news reporters, and police chiefs. "Planes in formation" theory still in contention; however, videos taken by area resident of both the object and a formation of planes shows distinct differences. Intermittent sightings to this day.
CIA FILES, NSA FILES, FBI FILES, USAF DATA, RADAR DATA, GUN CAMERA FOOTAGE

2. "Cash/Landrum", outside Houston, TX 1979 Two ladies and 5-year-old boy report diamond-shaped object belching fire from beneath, surrounded by CH-47-style helicopters. Soon after sighting, all three suffered strange maladies which were likened to radiation poisoning. Klass explains as hoax, saying that the witness' pre-sighting medical conditions were not released to him for examination.
CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS, RADAR RETURNS, USAF REPORTS, GUN CAMERA FOOTAGE, HELICOPTER FOOTAGE, MEDICAL TESTING, EXPLANATION WHY CASH/LANDRUM GOT RADIATION POISENING BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT

3. "Roswell Incident," outside Corona, NM 1947 Object crashed in remote location on a large ranch in early July, 1947. Debris recovered by AAF, who issued hasty press release saying "Flying Disk" had been recovered. Press release retracted the next day, and press conference held at which it was revealed the object was, in fact, a Rawin sonde (a device used to calibrate radar). 30 years later, AF intelligence officer Maj. J. Marcel claimed that the object was "not of this earth", that the press conference was a sham. Interviews with over 150 witnesses reinforce anomalous nature of object.
DEBRIS, PHOTOS, FILES, AUDIO, REPORTS, CIA FILES

4. "Army Helicopter", Mansfield, OH 1974 Four National Guardsman aboard Bell UH-1H chopper report sighting large nocturnal object on collision course. Pilot-in-Command Capt. Coyne puts chopper in descent mode. Object stops in front of chopper, then continues westward travel, after which Coyne discovers that chopper actually rose 2000 ft. Klass' explanation of a bolide is not supported by testimony, circumstances, or scientific principles.
RADAR REPORTS, NORAD REPORTS, GUN PHOTOS, MEMOS, STATEMENTS

5. "Bentwaters," Rendlesham Forest, UK 1979 Three separate sightings of anomalous lights near a NORAD base in the UK. Official report filed by deputy base commander, who also taped the on-site investigation carried out by Air Police detachment. Occurence produced many witnesses, some of whom swear a craft was sighted. Invest- igation hampered by conflicting testimony, Britain's Secrets Act, grand- standing by one less than credible witness, and possibly the "Control Group" -- A US Senator began looking into the affair, but abruptly halted and would not communicate further with UFO researchers.

6. "Washington Invasion," Washington, DC 1952 Several fast-moving objects appear on radarscopes at three separate installations, including Andrews AFB. Interceptors scrambled, but don't find anything. Same thing happens the next night, this time objects confirmed by ground observers. Largest peace-time press conference in govt. history called to explain to reporters that radar traces were caused by thermal inversions, despite absence of proper weather conditions on the nights in question.
7. "Great Falls Film", Great Falls, MN 1954 Little League baseball coach films two objects streaking across sky near an AFB. Original explanation was that objects were F-100s on approach to AFB, but photo-analysis shows objects to be travelling much too fast.
Shadows on foreground structure may be inconsistent with time of day provided by photographer; however, that is immaterial to analysis of the image's size and distance.

8. "Travis Walton," Snowflake, AZ 1974 Five woodcutters allegedly witness abduction of their comrade aboard UFO. Abductee reappears five days later, fails first lie detector, after which he and four other witnesses pass, one is inconclusive. Controversy surrounds suppression of first lie detector results.

Now you're just posting well-known UFO cases which is all fine and well, but none of them are proof that the government has anything to disclose.

Dear colleagues.

Leslie Kean was just interviewed on WNYC Brian Lehrer Show (NPR-airs in New York) about her book "UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record".

Recorded Live
Lenght: 12,23 minutes
Download link:
ADrive.com Backup

Best Wishes

A friend in Colorado mentioned to me yesterday that the ET Commission Initiative is smoking along at an 8% for 90-something% against. At least Coloradans have some sense! Disclosure indeed... Perhaps this will prompt Peckman to fade away back into obscurity. As far as aspiring Pied Piper Stan Romanek--he's slated to take his magical flute, mini amp and digital delay and enthrall the true believers down in the San Luis Valley this coming Labor Day weekend. I'm not sure where you can obtain tickets but if you are in the area be sure to go and bask in the glow!

A friend in Colorado mentioned to me yesterday that the ET Commission Initiative is smoking along at an 8% for 90-something% against. At least Coloradans have some sense! Disclosure indeed... Perhaps this will prompt Peckman to fade away back into obscurity. As far as aspiring Pied Piper Stan Romanek--he's slated to take his magical flute, mini amp and digital delay and enthrall the true believers down in the San Luis Valley this coming Labor Day weekend. I'm not sure where you can obtain tickets but if you are in the area be sure to go and bask in the glow!

I swear the Romanek Peckman crap set UFOLOGY back 10 years in time.

Hey did you hear Richard Heane, (the balloon boy dad) released a press statement that he has found evidence of alien life? Balloon boy Dad said he has proof of life on Mars.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE BLOWUP DOLLS you and Don mentioned with Bigelows blowup space hotel.

BalloonBoy.jpg

Back