• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Koyaanisqatsi: The Hopi Address to the United Nations -- 1976 part one

Thanks for sharing everyone may Jah Light guide us all to unity I also got videos up warning the oppressors they aint got antidotes like they think and this morgellons nasa ark of the covenant chemtraills link see above top secret sight for info on that and scientific spiritual type proofs.....morge eli ones......old timers reserecting like in quran luMUria....on 23/12/2012 when i look in da mirror i see a face like ones in avatuer film was looking back at me from inside me face.

I'm not sure how many are understanding the flow of your own immortal technique as you are connecting so many different stars of ideas, histories and truths in music and the mind that the constellations are a little hard to map out for anyone who hasn't paid a visit to the HARM-a-logical units that pump everyone with the same kind of icing strapped hard down in the halls on old Leatherface beds. That's no way for a human to treat another human. May light guide us all the way to unity. Seen.

Looks like maybe this NASA gig its tagged by nasa I did tell the english 'govt/illegal autorities SS social security when i signed on for mi unemployement/sickness benefit for mental illness i was direGNOSISed paranoid schitzophrenic and stuff before since Jah got me off all the cia sourced street drugs the other side of the cia coin Big Pharma for profit and cia mkultra operation bluebird type experiments they sectioned me a few times force injected me with dangerous drugs tho I n I is tell them i aint down with your pHARMacutical witchcraft drugs im a shaman i only got sectioned cos Jah want me testify and do some soul retrival missions reverse some da curses

I'm sorry those things happened to you. I hope you are staying out of HARM's way as there's all kinds of harm in dis world from self-harm to gov't harm and all harms inbetween. If this is the Hopi apocalypse soon many more will have to either find a new way to speak to each other that does not put the other into human bondage or transform into butterflies.

i have holy ganga who despiste being made illegal by a government that by their own definetion is illegal shes a holy herb marijuna for healing of the nations and i have a real nurse hes a cat but hes telepathic and hes mi black panther totem.

I had one of those telepathic nurse cats once he was formed like a golem when his sister was split apart from him because I split from another. That was a good cat got me through some underwater dilemmas and then his good deeds were done relieved from my state of the art afflction and then I gave him to my grandparents to heal them in their old age. Just remember all medicines in small does as too many vision quests in one day can start to distort everyday duties to self even.

like bob marley warn us builidng church and university trying brainwash educate us....and i dont get gangsters and thugs or police as they are also known to kidnap people of the street force inject them with dangeours drugs when they no threat to themselves or others.

There's a lot of that brainwashing going on in these institutions but we never stop we sacrifice our freedom and our will to the rules of someone else's scripture buy more tings the t.v. yells at me as it's chasing me down the street. That's this world. The bed you make is the bed you lie in.

Our history is lots of misery and murder suffered by the Aboriginal First Nations and Métis people who once cared for the and but they were genocided by those who wanted tuh civHELLize em all and burned their stories, censored their gods. Those priests of the new world poisoned the people and made them hate themselves and then brought the poison to the land and chaos to all our minds.

allegedly we kuluminati we fighting a memory war like asian dub foundaiton tune and lots nasa space cadets have memory loss or false memory syndrome. I made requests that they section some of the 'uk govt' under the mental health act they clearly are a danger ot others and once people wake up they a danger to themselves but none of these psychiatrists or social workers seem be interested in a more viable way to help stem the tide of mental illness...ONeLove.

It is a memory war we are fighting but everyone already forgot our histories and no one wants to take responsibility for the love you take is equal to the madness you make our balance sheet's a disgrace and can't see how we'll stop technopolis from taking us to our spiritual graves.

We killed the land and don't even ask forgiveness. Kill and enslave each other implement our mkultra day to day ultra violence brainwash projects nothing stops us. Yes let in more light for more unity but the needle's stuck in a groove and Koyaanisqatsi's the chant that keeps repeating. We're just too blind lost our love lost each one.

Apologies please I go off topic and write such long posts I dont mean cause offense, I was on lot of drugs until Jesus start wake me up I got mi own karma and some extra like in pslams put their iniqiuites on us also if we carrying cross of Jesus. Its cool it wont benenfit them we bodevista types we dooing it for the many or whatever just get clsoer see Our Creators face get free is mi main motivation. Im on some targeted individual list Im sure others here wud be too, its revelant to this topic I feel cos cud be lot of this CIA stuff the 'True WHite Brutah' coming may be helping flip to Ark of COveant type stuff so heres a couple links of whistelblowers and stuff Targeted Individuals Mind Justice - Targeted Individuals In 2 Worlds: Gang Stalking vs. Hyperdimensional Matrix Attacks - Updated 3/6/10 this is a bit different but useful too also about syncronicitys like in celstine prophecy . I guess people bully cos they scared so I try do da rite ting like a spike lee film and warn them when I about to leave my house sometimes. NO offence to the undercovers in the illuminati like in the quran been pracitcally nonexistent in the physical lately some wrong djinn activity still as yu can hear background this video some are protectors tho for the kids they not got bodies but is still like chidren can hear also......computer interference is like heaps better hopefully that be changing real soon. I had a dream once a little like snake type thing went in mi mobile phone i read on a morgellons site once is sugar snakes or something plus sacred geometry its do with solomons seal maybe and they trying to twist it......sorry about the swearing im like that donkey in the quran braying the worst sound or whatever i tried taking the books to people in end we must put them in the system somehow
4.26 secs in approx is the reading from the hebrew scripture about how Jesus was accused smuggling magi prayer spells out of egypt tru scratches on his arms....more info on the was jesus an egyptian magician morgellons video i posted above also.

I'm not sure how many are understanding the flow of your own immortal technique as you are connecting so many different stars of ideas, histories and truths in music and the mind that the constellations are a little hard to map out for anyone who hasn't paid a visit to the HARM-a-logical units that pump everyone with the same kind of icing strapped hard down in the halls on old Leatherface beds. That's no way for a human to treat another human. May light guide us all the way to unity. Seen.

I'm sorry those things happened to you. I hope you are staying out of HARM's way as there's all kinds of harm in dis world from self-harm to gov't harm and all harms inbetween. If this is the Hopi apocalypse soon many more will have to either find a new way to speak to each other that does not put the other into human bondage or transform into butterflies.

I had one of those telepathic nurse cats once he was formed like a golem when his sister was split apart from him because I split from another. That was a good cat got me through some underwater dilemmas and then his good deeds were done relieved from my state of the art afflction and then I gave him to my grandparents to heal them in their old age. Just remember all medicines in small does as too many vision quests in one day can start to distort everyday duties to self even.

There's a lot of that brainwashing going on in these institutions but we never stop we sacrifice our freedom and our will to the rules of someone else's scripture buy more tings the t.v. yells at me as it's chasing me down the street. That's this world. The bed you make is the bed you lie in.

Our history is lots of misery and murder suffered by the Aboriginal First Nations and Métis people who once cared for the and but they were genocided by those who wanted tuh civHELLize em all and burned their stories, censored their gods. Those priests of the new world poisoned the people and made them hate themselves and then brought the poison to the land and chaos to all our minds.

It is a memory war we are fighting but everyone already forgot our histories and no one wants to take responsibility for the love you take is equal to the madness you make our balance sheet's a disgrace and can't see how we'll stop technopolis from taking us to our spiritual graves.

We killed the land and don't even ask forgiveness. Kill and enslave each other implement our mkultra day to day ultra violence brainwash projects nothing stops us. Yes let in more light for more unity but the needle's stuck in a groove and Koyaanisqatsi's the chant that keeps repeating. We're just too blind lost our love lost each one.

Shalom thanks so much for a cool reply all the sharing and your compassion and support I n I is really appreicate it, Jah Bless, I aint in a right state answer it atm just off to sleep but wanted say HI thanks, I say briefly yeah this golem thing me and Bageera is something like that man but maybe the other way though we maybe switch places....Im trying stay out of HARMs way but I pretty damn sure the MFah that done this or at least is connected big time with is is living in the flat above.....Jah is have me hold me down with powerful angels djinns whatever man after I see a video about a twin getting ripped apart form thier twin else i wud have killed the hater i keep wondering why orion said i can do no wrong and if its ok take life it aint unless Jah decrress it,, I got think of these children crying also man thats why orion told me dont kill myself cos i need just maintain be here im like a portal seen
its possible hes also this fake ass chrsitian calling quezecoytal a terrorist......I just tell him shalom for now but haters are going to know same as ALlah(SWT) tell Our Beloved Prophet........

Shalom thanks so much for a cool reply all the sharing and your compassion and support I n I is really appreicate it, Jah Bless, I aint in a right state answer it atm just off to sleep but wanted say HI thanks, I say briefly yeah this golem thing me and Bageera is something like that man but maybe the other way though we maybe switch places....Im trying stay out of HARMs way but I pretty damn sure the MFah that done this or at least is connected big time with is is living in the flat above.....Jah is have me hold me down with powerful angels djinns whatever man after I see a video about a twin getting ripped apart form thier twin else i wud have killed the hater i keep wondering why orion said i can do no wrong and if its ok take life it aint unless Jah decrress it,, I got think of these children crying also man thats why orion told me dont kill myself cos i need just maintain be here im like a portal seen.

we are all portals and gateways to each other, but i'm more concerned about what you feel Jah may be telling you. i don't think it's ever ok to take life and any voice that tells you that it is, is a liar and you should question the validity of that voice. ignore the MFah upstairs - spend more time with nurse cat and meditate your worries away. stay safe sister. we all need to maintain.

Hip-hop/rap makes my brain convulse and do a junkie roll in my skull. I avoid it all costs. I'm just another old pasty white guy in that regard I guess.
Well I wouldn't use Immortal Technique to define hip hop but politically and socially his reality hardcore approach has its merits, though the music's no great shakes. However, the last album by The Roots - Undun, is a tour de force, with some stunning compositions with some excellent piano work. Their previous album about surviving the Bush era, How I Got Over, is also very well written & defies a lot of what we traditionally think about when we think Hip Hop. So as I start to turn into a pasty old white guy myself I can still dig it. The compilation album of old Motown material featuring John Legend and the Roots is also highly accessible and worth listening to if you have a fondness for that era.

Last edited:
My XM radio is pretty much stuck on SoulTown. My USB in the car has practically everything James Brown did on it. I'm just not a fan of hip hop. ...and I may be prone to hyperbole.

I'll look for the Roots motown thing. Motown and "Beach Music" (being from N.C.) have been a favorite all of my life.

The Roots are very innovative, have reinvented their sound many times, write songs for the anti-heroes, for those who struggle, as suggested in some of this thread. Wake Up! is an excellent collaboration with John Legend; and more recently they recorded with Elvis Costello. To be specific this album is 60's-70's soul music, just some lovely tunes: Wake Up! (John Legend and The Roots album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

61spDZNVKQL.jpg

Thanks for posting that. It was nice until it fell into the rap phase, although I do like the rapper/actor as he appears on Hell on Wheels. Music to me is singing, not reciting poetry and posturing. When I say hip-hop is repulsive, I mean the self-absorbed, self-glorifying, profane, misogamist, and inanely pretencous prattle that passes for rap/hip-hop. I absolutely hate when singers or rappers electronically alter their voices in a song as well. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

Auto-Tune is a vocalized processing program used in achieving the “Cher Effect.” As legend has it, Cher’s voice was faltering, so Auto-Tune was implemented in order to conceal her off notes. It was first used when recording “Believe” in 1998. It seemingly produces robotic sound effects in which practically anyone can now achieve rock star status…, thanks a lot Cher.

For some reason i love autotune, and would gladly wear a device that converted my everyday speech.

This would be pretty much as close as you could get to what i would be like

:eek: :D

Or Atlantis (Earth).
Forgive me its possible I lied and do know more about Atlantis than i remembered ....its possible its connected with this spaceship i allege i stole in a not very good poem. I also been reading the EMerald Tablets of Thoth its reminding me about stuff. the thing to do with number 8 in it cud be do with stuff in mi videos do with number 8 and NASA and some of the psallm links to 8 the region of some type of invisible or part invisible little gods or someting sheminiah . is videos on mi channel with the footnotes from Lion of Judah socieity pslams in ethiopian the one i have done justice and judgement leave me not to my oppressors is called ayn ethiopian for eye. do with the 2 eyes of horus as seen above some phtotos of KIng Selaisse I with EMpress Mireeam....these fake jews are trying steal me or something man its like bit like the shadow ships in babylon5 they need some type telephatic to fly them. whatever i probably gwan wake up there soon in mi clone kill da Mfahs and take over the slave ship with mi bro set the captives free. its in my dreams sometiems also. this is the poem
I had a mk ultra nightmare
some Martin Luther King hijacked vision
get the feeling its about to end
gwan overcome mi inner schisms
redeem mi soul and start again
i still bit backwards
still going too and fro
and getting nowhere fast
dreaming in the waking world
like sum noongar dreamtime farce
i plan to be Wide Awake in W.A.
if i get to Tec's concert
will the music inititate or kill me
i aint no gorilla
more a primative monkey type
in need of a few degrees
i reaching the end of mi personal bible
sue me for slander, do me for libel-
if you think thats blaspomous
but the first book on the course
Jah gave me when i woke up
was Woman on the Edge of Time
so i dont give a fuck
i reaching the final chapters
i starting see wat time it is
time for signs, time to raise the alarm
i see the crosses on mi arms
matching the ones in da sky
we on the crossroads of time
i need 2 get dead dead sirerous
and open mi 3rd eye
illuminati trying to kill me
i blame myself
i wrote in a poem once i was
martyred for da wrong side
i meant in the past
but i like sally salmon swimming upstream
crisscrossing the time lines
getting stuck inbetween
the ying and the yang
i like the ball inbetween
tag me up i lonley like a long distance runner
playing martian tag, running the numbers
like a hobbit collecting for the fire
all believers will touch it
the qu'ran says so
like Y'ashua says we reap wat we sow
i living in hell but heavens mi home
stole a spaceship came after Tec when he fell
i was a bit young and green
i shouldnt have come
cant worry about that now
whats done is done
reactionary suicide times fading
its the other side of the coin
i cant say wats to come
only Jah Jah knows
but if i get the choice
and these signs become clearer
cud be Ethiopia in 2013
wen i lay down mi life
call it revolutionary suicide
like Huey P Newton
mi cats a black panther
he was white before
the rspca whores killed him
and he got reborn
like the ac/dc tune
he came back in black
his new name was Oscar
it means destiny
i call him that
and his old name Bageera
he like a double barelled gun

Between the Bars : Hi Michelle — LaRon McKinley Bey one mi former penpals, student of Noble Drew ALi, NDA gave some them masonic type knowledge it was a test bit like the camel in quran and like this Lefeka Sedek book its encoded in that how they think can use those names overpower me and others mindcontrol its gwan flip soon ....mi bro is like a 9 do with keddusan holy ones like high saints is gwan have authority over me real soon totally by order of ALlah(SWT) these ppl is llike able control me somewhat in the meantime im like a witness against them and stuff....cos they alrady plotted a lot of stuff its like helping lessen the tribulations for the rest of us sorry i cant explain it better. bok i refer to is woman on edge of time by marge piercy is maybe something about it on mi blog i cant find it atm but heres a post explain some how and why stuff regarding issues explaining this personal diary | returnofdaking also some how the mahdi/true white brutah army will be possiblibilitys.....check out mahdi name its similar to true white brutuahs name sorry i cant remember either of them atm i will try remember do it too later on the prison blogs u can read i say stuff how Jah is gwan use this to like break ppl out of prison spin the mind control these screws who dont want repent probably be mind controlled kill each other off soon atm i got the suspected cia hater upstairs so i leave it at that. also is stuff how Jah is send me test these enemeis like laron turned out to be also it seems tho only ALlah(SWT) knows all sometimes Jah gets me do and stay stuff like street threatre or something also when they mind reading me then later is joking in mi head about is just a diversion. die version man like how the girl in the bible tells the romans or whatever oppressors the spies went the other way......everyone has be warned before it kicks off seen....

Oh boy! Why didn't this fall into place for me earlier? Although I've read a lot of Heinlein I think I must have missed The Moon is a Harsh Mistress or I've managed to kill off those brain cells. You make a lot more sense to me now. Nyuk, nyuk.

B,
No disrespect meant, but it has been my experience that folk's self styled universal religious mash-ups are no better (actually, they are always worse psychologically) than the kind pulled out of a Vatican tin or a mosque's tower, so to speak. The crucial bit of information that the notions of gods, saints, and scriptures are simply the tools, tricks, crutches, and crow-bars of human psychology that are used to manipulate others, always seems to be left out of the mix. The human psyche struggles unnecessarily under the burden of religious notions, spiritualism, and the guilt of the gods. Be free. Peace and health to you.

Shalom yeah good points very good lol bit deep for my comprehension atm but briefly I agree they also use a lot of these symbols and language Word Magic deception self-fullfilling prophecy Magick scripts. self-fufilling prophecy | returnofdaking I wrote a blog about it once also. at college i also learnt in critical studies component something about mythology/story telling the set texts were angela carter who film Dances with wolves based on her stuff lot of these fairy storys and tings is some nasty sh*t man.....song of solomon by toni morrison was 2.....is we had handouts i cant remember any sources but was about how is only a certain number of components or whatever characters and stuff and ways of arranging them ...like can see even when read this bible history repeats...i hear too cant remember the song but hip hop lyric those who dont learn the signifigance of myth are destined to be devoured by something....legend of Culculin like pogues song sickbed of is based on that....ulster warrior he was smitten by some et's cud be like what we call aliens/next dimensions whatver or higher terrain like hills/moutains of ET-hopia when they turn up they make comrades togther fight for freedom take him back help defend their land. also before zion in africa is cud be zion in americas....chastisement chi star.....energy....like in PIstis SOphia prayer....also the self generated gods stuff in that reminds me somewhat part what you write here. this like mainstream chrsitian and islam stuff it aint right they taking other older stuff twisting it somewhat it wont benefit them in the long run. when Mahdi comes will help unite the people turn them back to the ways of ABraham ......

The Original Emerald Tablet
Emerald_tablet.jpg

Newton's translation
A translation by Isaac Newton is found among his alchemical papers that are currently housed in King's College Library, Cambridge University.

Tis true without lying, certain & most true.
That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
& thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
So was the world created.
From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.

Theatrum Chemicum translation
Another translation can be found in Theatrum Chemicum, Volume IV (1613), in Georg Beatus' Aureliae Occultae Philosophorum
:

This is true and remote from all cover of falsehood
Whatever is below is similar to that which is above. Through this the marvels of the work of one thing are procured and perfected.
Also, as all things are made from one, by the [consideration] of one, so all things were made from this one, by conjunction.
The father of it is the sun, the mother the moon. The wind bore it in the womb. Its nurse is the earth, the mother of all perfection.
Its power is perfected. If it is turned into earth,
separate the earth from the fire, the subtle and thin from the crude and [coarse], prudently, with modesty and wisdom.
This ascends from the earth into the sky and again descends from the sky to the earth, and receives the power and efficacy of things above and of things below.
By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world,
and so you will drive away all shadows and blindness.
For this by its fortitude snatches the palm from all other fortitude and power. For it is able to penetrate and subdue everything subtle and everything crude and hard.
By this means the world was founded
and hence the marvelous conjunctions of it and admirable effects, since this is the way by which these marvels may be brought about.
And because of this they have called me Hermes Tristmegistus since I have the three parts of the wisdom and philoosphy of the whole universe.
My speech is finished which I have spoken concerning the solar work

we are all portals and gateways to each other, but i'm more concerned about what you feel Jah may be telling you. i don't think it's ever ok to take life and any voice that tells you that it is, is a liar and you should question the validity of that voice. ignore the MFah upstairs - spend more time with nurse cat and meditate your worries away. stay safe sister. we all need to maintain.
Hi mi brutah sorry late reply i aint been able spend more time with nurse cat hes apparently been on missions in Kenya where they had rounded up some 'illegal aliens' from Ethiopia without papers....luckily the bomb scare turned out be plastic bags of HARMLESS food/Mgb in the ethiopic....but the prisoners were taken away in a van. hopefully done a switch....like you say hes a nurse cat not a psycho killer if any like haters end up paying for their own crimes whatever .....Yeah I agree its something be conCernEd about i dont want create the wrong impression and ppl think im some fundamentalist 'christian' lunatick like bush or was it regan with the hand on the nuclear detonation switch saying tell me when Lord tell me when...the skit that comedian Bill Hicks used do. I been trying meditate and pray more relax in the park and ignore the one upstairs its hard sometimes but like u say I mantain by grace of Jah what other realistic choice is there......this cia voice to skull technology also they using that on some of us.....I have be careful also i bear reproach some mi ancestors was maybe like borderline black magicians or something i dont mean skin colour either....is like mostly transforming and stuff Jesus is hopefully start work with some when is reserection and testifying to the ones in captivity. Plus mi own personal feelings I need continue try be mindful and aware of any feelings of wanting vengence or thinking to take counsel wtihout the LOrd like psalms say or start thinking Im allowed take law into mi own hands. like bible say in end times most will be blind....cud be do with how it says earlier....eye for an eye....etc....Im not exactly in agreement at the moment how you say you dont ever think its ok to take life.....im 100 per cent in agreement its only for Creator to decide and determine the issues of life and death . I do think though if a few of the most unrepetant wicked evil trangressors who want carry on regardless commiting acts of terrorism big and small at home and abroad want continue their wrong agenda against Our Creator and us that if Creator empowers me I am willing to fight physical as well as mental and spiriutal jihad/warfare. It seems to be by mi quick maybe persual of reading hopi stuff but still, that that is kinda saying the same thing also. like another poster points out we dont know how if any prohecys have beenchanged, also the root words etemology of word meanings changes over time....plus the symbology does too i guess....I agree we are all portals but at same time it does seem at this moment in time and space same as most times some of us are more so or maybe more aware of it so its like magnified.....how say many are called few are chosen cud be Jah chooses the few that is wanting to it for the many if possible who are not able to hear and heed the call even as little as I can sometimes. its in gospel of Phillip also that Jesus redeems some so can use them to save others. for the Lord does not dispise his prisoners...in the cern and nasa and prison military industrial complex mental health like u seem know about also.....a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy has some good tidings for Us lab rats too so it clearly aint all doom and gloom. I wud thought a lot of it wud be like prescripted pre.scribed tho we need bear in mind how prophecy aint an exact science sometimes book of enki had some good stuff along those lines if i recall correctly. Hopefully a lot or most of it will consisit of throwing back curses and exposing the truth about the 'authorities' here.....its the system under judgement like i read on gnosticliberationfront site and how say quran ALlah is the only Owner ruling Judge of judgement day day of reserection day of recompense. recompense as in mi case connected morgellons some is going tru judgement first Jah people in captivity in the 'west' chilren of the promise in the '1st' and '3rd' worlds like i hear in a reggae song the book of ruth will stan also is say...i do with her i seen video she helping her brother who is dead but lives hes in the underworld...following in Messiah footsteps....is mi bro is help guide me sends me to his enemies on youtube and in mi area too some these fools already been let out the fire had a 2nd chance and are plotting the same shit again. Im having trouble concentrate to hear and stuff and hes not like Jah voice tho i can feel that sometiems too...he is maybe annunarki but is like if we meet we be in same form....cos is say sometiems that he made me its do with psalm 139 hes on it and im here to help like Muhammad had his wife for his clothing when he got revelations ...recompense as karma Car of Ma/Mu but also as recomprehension...this is mi affliciton but i will remember the name of the Lord. some trust in horses and some in chariots but we wil trust in name of our lord. Im no longer thinking of killing the mark its more of a joke and a cry for help Bageera is reminding me about the Tec lyric goes i let them live so they can see us overthrow the government.......probably to stop thinking about him wud help 'kill/anniliate ' him more than focus mi attention on energy on something that probably wont exist much longer....i only have stop thinking about you and you cease to exist a next tec lyric...i hear krs1 say it also 80 per cent this matrix is mental. Bagveta Gita Krishna tells aruneja and the souljahs to kill they get upset with compassion and Krishna is advisng them of the truth of the matter on the battlefield that if a soul is eternal created and a thought of ALLah still i guess like noble drew ali say....how can anyone kill anyhone or cause anyone to die. also sura 7.188. so if Mahdi turns up or like influences stuff all over the world and we all get a lot of proof of what these people have done and are plotting further to do , like say is enuf of it already but most remain oblivious even to the lower levels of the alice in wonderland gig we all in.....is why say is no compulsion in Islam or to truth or anyting ...but say and also if we cud take mroe control of the haarp is help bring thre mind control down....maybe ppl will wake up if we have to kill a few people to show we serious and take the governemnt im down like i say on mi vidoes i wait until Jesus or Mahdi someone i got no doubt who it is and i can trust if is bring mi gun put their handover mine like when swear allegienace to Propet is same as swear alegaiance to God cos comes in the name of with authroity from.....can always reserect them and kill them again if Jah is pulling the strings and not the cia . I already been almost tricked into fighting for the wrong side a few times ..a lot of it will continue in the spritiual u can see in the sky again last few nights cloaked battles....energy weapons.....ok how Jah let these ones thrwo the evil spirits on me.us is to transform them throw them back if we cant solomon had an army build ark of the coveant.
Imagery matched to Barbara Marciniak's 1992 "chanelling" of "Teachings from the Pleiades" where a Plejaran being was supposedly in consistent telepathic communication with her, informing her of humanity's next evolutionary step. (or CIA pretending to be Plejarans speaking through remote sound-to-skull technology ) The images of fiber filaments and hexagonal artifacts are photos of these artifacts that have come out of people that suffer with "morgellons syndrome".
It is hypothesized that this phenomena are evidence of their genetic change. 'Morgellons' Sufferers consistently report symptoms in EXACT PARALLEL with 'Kundalini Symptoms".
Google KUNDALINI SYMPTOMS. It is said that between the ages of 13 and 33, Christ ventured to India and studied with adept Yogis and activated his Kundalini, and metamorphosed into his Realized self during his resurrection. If you're enduring this process, don't get caught in the psychotic confusion of the "it's bugs" mentality. That's the opposite way you want to go. You will only spiral downwards into chaos and misery. Take extremely good care of yourselves through these changing times. sacred geometry do with solomons seal they trying twist it also put the wrong names/aspect of GOd using it....Jesus was killed partly for revealing secrets of kundalini.....thats why they trying mess with me too man i been sent undercover reveal how they gone even worse using kundalini in a real bad way man tied up with all the child sex abuse ritual stuff in the religoins. i cant even pray on mi mat at the moment cos im connected mi brethren in gitmo it makes me feel sick i got go i can hear that muthafuckah upstairs trying mind control me go kill him...like ALlah(SWT) told our beloved prophet be patient......PS in general im aware i got other stuff to reply im not on line much this week but I will try mi best remember get around to it i got relax and feel the love of Jah more at the moment. One LOve brethren pls remember pray for me .

Back