• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Koyaanisqatsi: The Hopi Address to the United Nations -- 1976 part one

I doubt 'Madhi'' or tuesday ever comes, I'm not belitelling you here.What was your first name again, Mam ?
Shalom I n I get those types of 'delusions' still myself sometimes that MAhdi is not coming but I n I feel it is much more closer to the mark of Truth to say is NO DOUBT Mahdi is coming is in fact probably already here. I may be like some type of counterFIT symbol for the Mahdi I seen some utubes about MAhdi cos Im only just learning myself is say when comes is gwan be F**Ked up too and lot the religious muslims wont think its him or something sorry Im a bit too F**Ked up myself to explain properly I just came apologise for late replys and throw up a vid explain some why I gone real down again somewhat tho on the plus side Im rising up beween swinging between fear and hope and see lots good signs in the Mother Nature and do with the Green Man I cant remember mi proper name if i ever had one and if so i doubt can be writen here in english mi 'birth/berth' certifcate first name is Michell.......I seen on thegroxt1 channel something about they got the Archangel Micahel locked up somewehre....whatever man over and out.

Shalom sorry for late/unanswered replys this some video trying explain more about alien abuduction stuff Im pretty sure like i say before IM there with Mary Magdaelnee and others we need wake up and take it over save the children they got a load of our brothers too some djinns and others trying take to slavery Mutiny on the Bounty anyone?!>...during this time period i noticed by a stange coincidnece that MFIng TheGroxt1 was not post for 3 days and the MFing mark upstairs who i thnk is connected to him somehow is start move out......Im feeling bit better today its some good news on mi videos i have mentined once when i was in longmore juvinelle detention centre in perth australia ok i hear about this noongar girl she got beat up she went back to her cell put some snake skin in her arm got empowered after she went back kick ass on the bullies gang who beat her. Im getting some type of stigmata on mi head do with overcoming mark of the beast maybe but also some type of mental astral body crucification IM going more into a child mind when i can get past the fear to help these children sometimes when im praying its like they in mi body or something i start speak childish i cant explain it im asking people please pray Messiah keep guide I n I how to help them and stuff I aint so good with kids sometimes I want make things as best I can for them if any you'all know any hopi or others please let them know and ask them forgive I n I cant explain propelry and that I aint trying speak in their or anyones name obviously its a bit part of why Jah not want me to be standing for one religon or one ethnic group or anyting either.......its do with usa 13th amendment slavery i got some documents somewhere sent from prison its do with some 'aliens/angels/kachinnas whatever coming for some who was sent here a while we to be redemmed cos they gone past what they had power do to us and others here and stuff I get the idea it cud be part how Mahdi and US gwan take over the system set things up for Messiah clear return or something...they trying put other peoples in the place RFID chips....RaFt IDentity.....thats what those fake rastafari are up too trying say they got authority from god or something planning ot take it further
http://io9.com/5667353/in-iain-m-bank... Lededje. She's from a vast but low-level civilization called the Sichult Enablement, which has space travel and advanced science but still embraces a form of slavery called "indented intagliation." When one family owes another money, they must give one or more of their children to pay those debts. The "indented" children are often bred expressly for this purpose, with a beautiful tattoo signifying ownership written into the structure of every cell of their body - essentially a fractal tattoo that covers the skin, and continues on into infinite smallness inside the DNA itself. Lededje is one of the most valuable tattooed "intagliates" owned by Veppers, a powerful businessman whose family made its first fortune in massive multiplayer games.

Needless to say, Lededje isn't happy with her situation. Veppers rapes her over and over, and she runs away - only to be murdered by her vengeful owner. And that's when things get bugfuck, as a Ship would say. Because the dead slave wakes up a free member of the Culture, her mind downloaded into a new body. It turns out that a visiting Ship whimsically implanted her with a neural lace - the Culture tech that allows people to back up their brains, among other things - and her entire consciousness is beamed to the nearest Culture vessel at the moment of her death. It's typical of the Culture to meddle in other societies like this, and especially typical of eccentric Ships to become oddly attached to certain people for no particular reason.

Lededje is just one of those lucky people whom Ships seem to like. Her relationship with one ship, a psychotic, ultra-high powered Abominator class warship named Falling Outside the Normal Moral Constraints, helps her salvage a sense of self from the wreckage. And propels her into the middle of a horrific war.

It's a war over both religion and technology. The Culture and a few other of the "Involveds," advanced civilizations in the pan-galactic astropolitical scene, are trying to stamp out Hell. Turns out that the neural lace technology which backs up people's brains has uses beyond resurrection into a new body. Many societies, including the Culture, have built vast virtual Heavens for people who are ready to give up the physical world but want to keep on living in a less challenging environment. And a few societies have set up Hells for people they believe deserve everlasting punishment.

thats do with the seal and solomic dna in pslams i seen one those fake cats got video mark of the beast hating on i think its probably mary magdalene the 5 point star is do wtih the yew tree a most sacred tree to the druids and others when the hater starting moaning about people who talk about their cats man that was the last straw i didnt even need Oscar Baggera the shapeshifitng black panther and mi SuPURRIor officier in Kuluminati ranks to telphatically tlel me go tell him go f**k himself i done it off mi own bat.....its in the quran something about how the jews wont be able hide in the nature the trees will call out where the oppressors are....man this is some whole kind of backwards reality i seen few things now say the orignal jews is ones say all men are ceated equal or all creatures or something and was some the native americans ones founding fathers.....taking the feminine as symbolised by 5 point star out the 3 abraham religons is a bit part of this as said in the kolbrin bible half from the black egyptians half from the druids.

PS I n I am been feeling for a while the Hopi is aware of mi prescene so to speak maybe been having issues discerning who I am lol same as me still hopefully they got a better idea:) is say maybe send out like djinn scouts and that like i read once other shaman can too but is need me write stuff also for confirmation and wake others up we need be like the ghost in the machine take the matrix other meaning of snake did i mentin before a dream a snake went into mi phone and something i read some native americans sent out some mixed breeds ones to like take back control of this matrix. we setting up this stuff ready for defending the hopi and others i get the idea at least for now is hopefully gwan be other areas than just the 4 corners me and others are being made into sme types of walk ing ark of coveants to catch the vibration haarp its all in lost children of babylon lyrics lots of it to catch the tranmission the ark of the coveant placed in the hands of the government i aint got it like most of them i think when they keep looking at their demon sores with magnify glasses they trying project their witchcraft on me whatever i got some big scary djinn in me just one is enuf take them al out cos works for ALLa for real hes really gentle most of the time same as me and Bageera. im probably gwan be like one of those avaturs for kali but im gwan split myself to higher and lower its already happened i guess but mroe so mi pandora braclet it broke this week too i can feel the energies going like hard core i really asking sincerely and urgently for prayer support for mi spiritual proteciotn and those around me and especaily mi soulmate for all our sakes please to do our true Creators will. ONe Love.

I was talking to some of the people here

/x/ - Paranormal

They are keen to hear more of your story

haha so you watch the threads there as well... man there is a hell of a lot of shit posting but some of the creepypasta is fun to read.

For those that don't know anything on /x/ is very likely creative writing and nothing more.

So is the crap in this thread lol,
For the record i dont read that page, found it today

I just wanted to feed her to the chans..............................

So is the crap in this thread lol,
For the record i dont read that page, found it today

I just wanted to feed her to the chans..............................

haha I read the /x/ chan for a laugh as it is so full of sh*t that it is pure comedy

I suspect weve blown my brilliant plan, oh well.......

I'll just have to send in the psychic ninjas to re-arange her sock and cutlery drawers

Strange odours, unexplained itches that sort of thing

I suspect weve blown my brilliant plan, oh well.......

I'll just have to send in the psychic ninjas to re-arange her sock and cutlery drawers

Strange odours, unexplained itches that sort of thing

oh damn sorry man, but then again even on /x/ five mins there could drive most people away.

b07cfcfe419f934e4f89b350edb2ed5c55493c051cd1791ae8397edf8848168a.jpg

Back