• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Sparks

Free episodes:

Do You Believe Jim Sparks is a Real Contactee?

• Yes

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • No

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • No! I Think He Fell for Government Trickery!

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
David Biedny said:
Not only do I adore the Chocolate Factory book, and the original film, but the recent Tim Burton remake was absolutely delightful!

dB

Tell me, David, about your chocolate compulsion. Sounds just fascinating.

I wonder: Do the aliens each chocolate too? Maybe that's why they're here. The Earthly variety has certain attractions, and they want the recipes.

hopeful skeptic said:
I should remember that not every Muslim contributed to the collapse of those towers. It's hard, and I often fail to do so, but I'm trying.

You might want to consider that, given the fact nearly 3000 people were killed, odds are more than a few of them WERE muslims. Extremism is it's own religion.

David Biedny said:
Not only do I adore the Chocolate Factory book, and the original film, but the recent Tim Burton remake was absolutely delightful!

dB

ABsolutely agree - All, hail the power of Deep Roy!

Originally Posted by hopeful skeptic
I should remember that not every Muslim contributed to the collapse of those towers. It's hard, and I often fail to do so, but I'm trying.

with quotes like this... and he thinks i'm a racist.

Gene Steinberg said:
Tell me, David, about your chocolate compulsion. Sounds just fascinating.

I wonder: Do the aliens each chocolate too? Maybe that's why they're here. The Earthly variety has certain attractions, and they want the recipes.

According to Bill Moore they like strawberry ice cream. At least I think it was him that said that.

CapnG said:
You might want to consider that, given the fact nearly 3000 people were killed, odds are more than a few of them WERE muslims. Extremism is it's own religion.

I understand that. But the fear of killing fellow Moslems has hardly been a brake on terror attacks by Moslems.

I'll leave the extremism comment alone.

Recon said:

I thought you were done with all this, Recon? Please show me where I advocated the forced removal of Muslims from their lands and the abolition of their nation-states.

Happy hunting.

Recon said:

I thought you were done with all this, Recon? Please show me where I advocated the forced removal of Muslims from their lands and the abolition of their nation-states.

And I don't believe you're a racist. I think you're an anti-Israel bigot who bases his views on the musings of holocaust-denying pseudohistorians, and does no research of his own. I believe that you are incapable of making an argument based on historical evidence, since you don't have any, and wouldn't know where to find it if you could. I believe you argue from ignorance and emotion, not from evidence and reason.

A.LeClair said:
I mentioned in a Jim Sparks thread (might be this one) that I have heard about aliens and hats before. Moore has said this? Must be where I heard it before.

...Yes indeed...It was our overlord, Master Biedny, who raised that particular point back on 2-27-07 at 2:04am (Jeez, David)...Apparently, they really like HATS...

Hey guys, I grabbed a transcript from tonights Podcast...Here's how it went:

David: Jim, I was meaning to ask you, tell me more about those hats that the aliens were so intrigued about.

Jim: Oh, they were absolutely fascinated with hats. Yellow hats, green hats, beige hats, all kinds of different colors and shapes and sizes and whatnots...They particularly enjoyed military hats from all different times, because you know they can go from one time to the next like a remote control. Why just last week, one of the drone aliens was telling me that blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah,

David: And you're in the paracast with Gene Steinberg and David Biedny, now Jim...

Jim: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

David: Jim, an interview is where we get to ask you questions, then you answer, and then we get to ask you more question. You seem to just keep talking and talking as if you're going through some pre-determined train of thought that you were practicing last night. Now about those hats...

Jim: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, time-travel, reptilian, grey, drones with my ex-wife Teresa, and then always ending with extracting semen from my penis and...Oh, am I allowed to say that?

GENE: Ah, no, actually that's not cool. But...

Jim: Blah, blah, blah, blah, and I love, I mean hate getting pulled the hard way, and blah, blah, blah, blah......

David: Ah, yes Jim, we already covered the "alien boot-camp" terminology. Perhaps we can move on to...

Jim: Blah, blah, blah, blah, bum in a bar that actually said not one word to me...

David: Oh, new information great! Now, tell me, what credible information do you have to share with us about these time-travellers? What tangible, concrete thing happened that we can learn about?

Jim: Well, I've let the trail run cold, mind you, this was like 6 months ago, so now none of your investigators can actually verify or validate anything that happened, but...

David: er, oh. Well, okay you're on anyway, so go on...

Jim: Well, this smelly, ugly bum sat down, and said absolutely nothing to me. I heard my own thoughts, and my own thoughts said the same crap I've been telling you for over the last few months, and boy, have my book sales soared! Anyway...

David: Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that your time-travelling friend said not one, freakin' WORD TO YOU?

Jim: Yes, well I mean not out loud...Why? Does that matter? but blah, blah, blah, blah...

David: I need some chocolate. :eek:

Gene: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

alien.jpg

...Yes indeed...It was our overlord, Master Biedny, who raised that particular point back on 2-27-07 at 2:04am (Jeez, David)...Apparently, they really like HATS...

Hey guys, I grabbed a transcript from tonights Podcast...Here's how it went:

David: Jim, I was meaning to ask you, tell me more about those hats that the aliens were so intrigued about.

My memory could be wrong, but wasn't Mr. Ritzmann's visitor wearing a hat?

Hey guys, I found this part of the transcript too, check this out:

Jim: So anyway, my wife separated from me, and my friends disowned me, and my family thought I was nuts, and I started failing in business and just hung out at home getting sloppy and not shaving or cutting my hair, and just locked myself away from the rest of the world...

David: Why did you and your ex-wife Teresa break up?

Jim: Oh, well it had nothing to do with this alien business.

David: Wait a second, what did you say?

Jim: Oh, what. What did I say? No, what I meant to say, is that OF COURSE, it DID have something to do with the alien stuff, just not directly.

David: Ah, Jim, I'm a little confused.

Jim: Oh, you are? Well, let me straighten this out. You see, I'm lying, and what happens is that I make all of this up, but my deceipt is starting to get so complicated that I end up needing to backtrack and put a new spin on my previous lies, which actually forces me to create a whole new set of lies, and I do that by usually simply adding new information that you didn't learn about before, but it's not new information, it's just that I have a vivid imagination and an uncanny ability to keep talking without taking a breath and I can use conjunctions so that I never have to complete a sentence, which forces you to listen to me, even though you...

David: You're in The Paracast with Gene Steinberg and David Biedny, and we're talking with Jim Sparks, alleged abductee/contactee/liar-fraud, now Jim. Can you tell me what it smelled like there?

Jim: Oh yes, well the greys farted a lot, I mean a LOT! They were so rude. It was part of their reward system. It back-fired though (no pun intended), because they thought they were giving me a reward. They thought their farts smalled like roses. They actually smelled like sulfer and body-odor, so I got really angry, and it was because I was really angry, that I was able to remember practically every single detail, which seems to change and morph every time I go through an interview. But gee, I sure do love your questions. They really make me think a lot. They cause me to start spinning new lies and yarns, which only continues to make my book sales just go through the roof, and blah, blah, blah, blah....

David: Chocolate, please...

Gene:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

49687.gif

hopeful skeptic said:

And I don't believe you're a racist. I think you're an anti-Israel bigot who bases his views on the musings of holocaust-denying pseudohistorians, and does no research of his own. I believe that you are incapable of making an argument based on historical evidence, since you don't have any, and wouldn't know where to find it if you could. I believe you argue from ignorance and emotion, not from evidence and reason.

I am done, just found it funny you were bashing muslims again. also were did I advocate the forced removal of Jews from their lands and the abolition of their nation-states. you just write before you read. I never said that at all.

Also what part of teh holocaust have i denied??? i have never said anything of the sort.

happy hunting.

I bet you love bill o'reilly's show. you probably watch him everynight. SPin. fox news rules.

Recon said:
I am done, just found it funny you were bashing muslims again. also were did I advocate the forced removal of Jews from their lands and the abolition of their nation-states. you just write before you read. I never said that at all.

Also what part of teh holocaust have i denied??? i have never said anything of the sort.

happy hunting.

I bet you love bill o'reilly's show. you probably watch him everynight. SPin. fox news rules.

Recon, I've answered each point you've made on the orginal thread. I'm sorry to those who are reading that this discussion was taken here, and permitted to pollute this thread.

(I don't watch Bill O'Reilly or Keith Olberman. I find unthinking iconoclasts boring.)

hopeful skeptic said:
Recon, I've answered each point you've made on the orginal thread. I'm sorry to those who are reading that this discussion was taken here, and permitted to pollute this thread.

(I don't watch Bill O'Reilly or Keith Olberman. I find unthinking iconoclasts boring.)

lol ok ok im done...

hopeful skeptic said:
My memory could be wrong, but wasn't Mr. Ritzmann's visitor wearing a hat?

Yeah now that you mention it... a metal version of those bamboo hats rice farmers wear. Odd.

Back