• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Sparks

Free episodes:

Do You Believe Jim Sparks is a Real Contactee?

• Yes

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • No

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • No! I Think He Fell for Government Trickery!

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
Hats are back engineered alien technology people. Didn't you know? I have a hat with a Jamaican alien on it smoking a funny cig that proves it. People are always buying me alien stuff. Wish they'd just give me the money instead.

I've listened/read a number of accounts with grays wearing hats..
Some might find it interesting that many if not the majority of "shadow people" are seen wearing hats.. or rather shadow in the shape of a hat. I've personally never heard an account of a sleep paralysis shadow person wearing a hat but the type that are encountered just wandering around minding their own business usually wear large hats. :cool:

Grays make hats cool lol. I should start wearing hats..

hawksohandparacasticon2gz3.jpg

I wonder how much people on here believed this guy before the hosts got a hold of him. This forum is exactly like C2C fans on thier forum...seems like your all here to kiss butt...oh well. there has never been any proof that abductions happen... so to all the people who say he is unbelievable...name any other abductee that is. Why does noone ever call david on his so-called experiences...with no proof, they are exactly like jim sparks or any other ufo abductee or experiencer...worthless stories. i consider myself the only person here with a mind of his own who does not view the hosts as demi gods...lol

Open_Mind2007 said:
...worthless stories. i consider myself the only person here with a mind of his own who does not view the hosts as demi gods...lol

Well now I know to ignore you entirely ..low brow blanket statements about hundreds of people. Good job.

Open_Mind2007 said:
I wonder how much people on here believed this guy before the hosts got a hold of him. This forum is exactly like C2C fans on thier forum...seems like your all here to kiss butt...oh well. there has never been any proof that abductions happen... so to all the people who say he is unbelievable...name any other abductee that is. Why does noone ever call david on his so-called experiences...with no proof, they are exactly like jim sparks or any other ufo abductee or experiencer...worthless stories. i consider myself the only person here with a mind of his own who does not view the hosts as demi gods...lol

At this point, it's pretty obvious that physical evidence of just about ANY type of paranormal experience is going to be next-to-impossible to provide. You can feel free to "call me" on my experiences, why do you think that I've brought on my brother and old friend Bill to corroborate my stories? I don't pretend to know how to explain what I've seen - no grays teaching me alphabets, no messages for mankind, no books to sell about these experiences - I've put my credibility on the line, in order to create a reasonable discussion of the topic and a place to have that level of discourse. I'm not doing this for adulation - which is good, because I've received a whole lot of abusive crap for my disclosures - I'm doing it because I'm sick and tired of all of these topics being marginalized by the mainstream media. If you are not interested in my stories or opinions, for chrissakes, DO NOT LISTEN TO THE SHOW. No one is forcing you to tune in to The Paracast.

dB

:eek: holy cripes...chill out man...lol. Just think of me as the resident skeptical believer who juss asks questions that some aren't willing to ask. As i have said before i listen for the guests not you guys but i did not mean to tick you off. I just use this posting in the forum to express my opinions ....BAD:mad: or GOOD:p. So take it easy and don't take what I say to heart...criticism is part of the job. CHEERS

I am a bit confused about whats he has for credibility. Apparently he was being abducted 3 times a week, sometimes many more per week time after time. He says it was like a training process in which they imposed a punish, rewardal sort of mind game on him.

One of the problems invariably encountered by those offering physical proof of a paranormal experience is that their critics insist on disassociating the evidence from its active context.
If we applied that same stricture in pursuit of other forms of epistemology, say testimony in a court of law, then no probative value could be given to the observations of any witness.
A case in point can be found here:
Hair of the Alien by Bill Chalker
The Khoury case is one of the best documented incidents of its kind, yet you rarely hear it mentioned in relevant literature; mostly, I suspect, because its implications don't fit into the popular model of gourd headed extraterrestrial goobers intent on saving the planet's environment.

Goody said:
On the topic of C2C podcasts etc...

You can listen to all the C2C you can handle & much much more for free & INCLUDING the Kevin Smith Show & a few others @:

UFO Paranormal Radio - Online Radio Station - Live365

Enjoy people :).

Goody.

Thanks for the link. I can't listen to C2C for 4-5 hours. Way too much crap, but occasionally they have a guest on that I like. I fast forward through the host and commercials. Ends up being a 45 minute show by then.

Kevin hasn't done any shows since Jeff R. and Horn's show right? I was at Kevin's site the other day and saw no newer ones at least.

I've not come across Riley Martin before. I've just taken a look at his website, and needless to say, I will not be rushing to the front of the queue to purchase an Official Talking Riley Martin Bobblehead, LOL.

David Biedny said:
Well, if you click over to the "products" page, you'll see:

"Official Riley Martin Piss Jug"

Need I say more? Jeez...

dV

Yeah, just a few products down from the "Talking Riley Martin Bobblehead"...... sweeeeeeeeet

Yeah, Martin and Sparks have got it all wrong. If you're going to make shit up about alien contact, at least do it right, like Rael, and turn it into an ideology about hedonism. Then you target superfly playboy bunnies and get yourself a harem going.

Have any of y'all read Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's series? He envisions young extraterrestrials taking out their parents' spaceships, flying to Earth, and then teasing the humans by making contact under false pretences.

Y'all ever wonder if some of these contactees are victims of a childish ET prank like that? South Park did an episode like this a few years back. Well, it was a variation on this theme. Earth was a reality TV show broadcasting throughout the galaxy.

Anyone catch the Stern show where Riley called Howard asking him to bail him out of jail? He was there for cocaine.

Riley used to be a frequent quest on a radio show here in Charlotte NC. Complete fraud.

Love the Bobblehead.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Anyone catch the Stern show where Riley called Howard asking him to bail him out of jail? He was there for cocaine.

Riley used to be a frequent quest on a radio show here in Charlotte NC. Complete fraud.

Love the Bobblehead.

Did Stern bail him out?

Chuckleberryfinn said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

Love the Bobblehead.

Did Stern bail him out?

Fuk no. Stern was talkin about how full of shit he was, unlike the other shows I heard him on.

I just finished reading the Sparks book.

There was an incident in the book where the aliens essentially challenge Jim to tell his story to the people. This reminded me of Jeff Ritzmen's story where the alien wrote a symbol on his mirror which he thought might have represented a challenge for him to give his negative take on the subject. Seems like the alien's contradict themselves from a human logic standpoint (not alien logic that we can't comprehend!). On one had they seem to challenge Jim to tell his story with the negative aspects but on the other hand they brain wash his wife not talk about it to anyone. Strange. Probably some factor beyond comprehension or they are just manipulative (which abducting people inherently supports) or it could just be only certain people are able to withstand and get to a certain level of contact who are encouraged to speak openly.

Jim Sparks story is one of the strangest I've read. I look forward to reading his next book. I'm not sure Jim belongs in the same category as Riley who is selling tickets to the mothership just because Jim's story is equally strange. Riley comes of as crazy even without his story, Jim comes off in my opinion as a normal dude without his story, but his story is crazy. Certainly, Riley is entertaining, I look forward to the Serius/XM merger so I can hear his show!

Back