• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jesse Ventura is back in black!

saucerwench

Skilled Investigator
So last night, 10-29-10 Friday, I'm watching the new Conspiracy Theory season. Jesse went after two conspiracies, the first half hour Plum Island, (Ohhhhhh what wicked wicked machinations this way comes, that was frightening to the core...) Second half hour was Area 51. I got some truly interesting surprises there. I saw him try to pin down George Knapp to a solid belief on all that spook(y)dom, and Knapp wouldn't bight but rather admitted he does not know. I have even more respect now for George. But opposite him, the new Supreme Commander of MUFON, said, there maybe anywhere from 12 to 50 Alien spaceships, levels under 51, but most likely 12, and no more than 50. The pretty young woman investigator for Jesse ( Sarpong [Sue?]) met with this Cameflop disclosure'ing goof again, out in his (mysterious!) windowless white van, who directed her to a 'good' source for the terrible-ET-agenda-Truth, which was Mr. Boylan. I'm not going to disparage Mr. Boylan, I --really-- feel sorry for him actually, but most of you Paracasters know about him. WHY do they keep turning to the most far out NewAgey fringe of Ufoology? BUT THEN!!>Jesse turned to skeptical credible blackworld-&-aeronautics buffs, who layed out scenarios to him, of why and how the Intelligencers are encouraging belief in visiting ETs.

I'm not going to disparage Mr. Boylan, I --really-- feel sorry for him actually, but most of you Paracasters know about him. WHY do they keep turning to the most far out New Agey fringe of Ufology? BUT THEN!!>Jesse turned to skeptical credible blackworld-&-aeronautics buffs, who layed out scenarios to him, of why and how the Intelligencers are encouraging belief in visiting ETs.

It seems like the best people interested in the subject are too dull or too deep for a mainstream audience that doesn't have much background to go off. Bringing out the folks like Boylan or Hoagland are likely more interesting to a wider audience...love them or not.

The theme of secret services propagating the myths of UFO lore is gaining mainstream popularity. Whereas it was all once reports by crazy backwoods guys, the rising star explanation is about to become..."Yeah sure dude, *everyone* knows there's no UFOs! It's just BS sold by US Intelligence."

I watched the one on the Bilderbergs last night. They had the usual bunch like Alex Jones and David Ike. I think if all those "aristocrats" wanted to reduce the population to 500,000,000 or whatever, they would have done it by now.

The wall street one is pretty good. The "messenger" is not the best but the content is pretty important considering there is another 600 billion dollar bailout in the works.

The wall street one is pretty good. The "messenger" is not the best but the content is pretty important considering there is another 600 billion dollar bailout in the works.

Yet he has publicly stated that he will not look into anything UFO related. Not that it would do any good I just think it is telling when a guy like Ventura wont take on the subject matter. Can you imagine him meeting John Leer in an abandoned warehouse in east L.A.? :)

Thank you, thank you. I was --astonished-- by the Wall Street episode. All those little manicured girly men looked terrified at Jesse. Did you see one of them smiling? They think it is hillarious that they keep getting over on American citizens evicted from their foreclosed homes, many of them going on to commit suicide or look for temporary shelter. Jesse is my HERO. He is like the classic mythical superheros of Marvel Comics. All he needs is a cape and the ability to fly. I wish he would run for President. After the Republican midterm landslide last week, I had to sit and listen to Nebel Chaimberlan, er uh I mean, my pantywaist President Obama make a speach about how he will work with those who publicly proclaimed they will work against him. Obama probably got mesmerized though, like many people did, by that stupid stupid comedian fest in Washington DC, with Steven Colbert and John Stewart, Mr. 'Kumbaya' Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?" I would like that, but it is not reality, with bloodthirsty predators out there, like these innersanctum Big Money conspirators.

Jesse probably still has his old pro wrestling outfit he could wear.

Attachments

• ventura.jpg
    ventura.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 89
Ok guys, I like Jesse! Of course, that does not mean that I agree with him- but if anyone watched his JFK assignation episode, he really kicks a**. With that said, the whole 9-11 conspiracy thing is mostly trash, but within all the trash is a nugget of truth. I do believe that W. bush hid the black boxes so we would not know that <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Iraq</st1:country-region></st1:place> had nothing to do with this attack, and they could go get the oil. Other than that, the gov. had nothing to do with the destruction of the trade center. I worked for the fed’s, and they could never pull something like this off in a million years.

I just saw the Gulf coast episode......scary if its true. The depopulation of the Gulf coast for OIL! I just wish people wouldnt be so trusting of the gov. People are too worried about bullshit news like who won American Idol or who who Paris is screwing. People need to stop watching TMZ and start watching the world news and read a damn paper every once in a while. Our nation is in sad sad shape and it will continue to decline until its to late.

The theme of secret services propagating the myths of UFO lore is gaining mainstream popularity. Whereas it was all once reports by crazy backwoods guys, the rising star explanation is about to become..."Yeah sure dude, *everyone* knows there's no UFOs! It's just BS sold by US Intelligence."

There seems to be a great deal of evidence for that going back to 1947. It's hard to look at the history of UFOs and dismiss everything as a counterintelligence operation however. It looks to me like military intelligence has exploited and encouraged various popular beliefs about UFOs to run interference for everything from U2s, Stealth aircraft, Space Planes, UAVs, and Nuclear Weapon retrievals. I do think it is hard to say that is all UFOs are because depending on what report you read anything from 10 to 20% of UFO reports are truly unidentifiable. Also, as Vallee's Wonders in the Sky documents, the phenomena is not restricted to the modern era.

I just watched that episode. What a bunch of nonsense. Richard Boylan and David Corso? Good grief.

I started watching this show, a few nights back, well out of interest. I viewed those shows on YouTube for does have not seen this series! Ya have to agree, the show about Area 51 was probably the worst one I watched so far.

The JFK one was probably the best one I watched. Really fascinating information been given out to the audience watching. I personally was unaware of lot of the new information till now, well the new information to me was mind blowing, and that, if true suggests this "Conspiracy" is still ongoing today, and has involved a number of presidents from Ford, Nixon to Bush. Plus, the Watergate break that toppled Nixon, well if the information can be verified seems to suggest, the break in was done in larger part to retrieve files, papers a information that could have implicated Nixon with the assassination of John F Kennedy.

I will try to not ruin the episode for people who have not seen it, but it does make you wonder was America taken over by the CIA and other agencies in effect a coup took place in 1963, and that Kennedy was the last true president of the United States, before I questioned it more, but this new information seems to paint a different one to the belief I had before.

Maybe Pixel, I Still have my doubts 9/11 was an inside job, the evidence is strong that terrorists opposed to American foreign policy, were behind it all, but maybe it not all that simple, maybe and only maybe something more sinister occurred on that day, if the information that i saw in the JFK show is legit, I really have to consider such a possibility as being possible!

The Wall conspiracy show was well-done as well, well it is entertainment at the end of the day, but that is not a legit reason to dismiss the entire show or series, every show should be judged on the evidence provided and the accuracy of the information provided!

I think Jesse if mostly about show biz--which puts him in the same category as our esteemed elected officials.

I loved Jesse's portrayal of a Man In Black in one of the old X-files episodes. ("Jose Chung's From Outer Space" maybe?) I had to review the credits to be sure it was really him. :cool:

I saw one episode -- the Wall Street one -- and the production and scripting seemed very transparent. I had no idea who these Wall Street guys were, other than villains for us to hate -- and punching bags for Ventura to get a workout on. His comment as he leaves -- When I come back, I gonna kick your ass -- was straight out of World Wide Wrestling, or whatever it's called.

I saw one episode -- the Wall Street one -- and the production and scripting seemed very transparent. I had no idea who these Wall Street guys were, other than villains for us to hate -- and punching bags for Ventura to get a workout on. His comment as he leaves -- When I come back, I gonna kick your ass -- was straight out of World Wide Wrestling, or whatever it's called.

To entertain those easily manipulated into believeing all the grand conspiracy crap, you have to update anew the Evil Ones, the bogeyman, for the disenchanted to rail against. In mediaeval times it was the Devil: essentially a manufactured creation of the Catholic Church in the 12th century which bears no relation to the charming, seductive trivialiser/tempter in the New Testament and the Koran. Later Protestants or Catholics, depending on tribal allegiance, were villified as the (naturally "Devil-worshipping") threat, or the new rationalism (the "invisible college") in the 1400s and 1500s characterised by the RCC as the "Illuminati" - another fictional bogeyman, with equally fictional devil-worship again propagated by the anti-rationalist Church. Millions suffered in witch-hunts as a consequence, one of the greatest crimes in European history.

You can't sell "the Devil" any more. We're in a secular age, and most won't buy it. But you can morph it into the Bilderburgers, or the international bankers (the great bogeyman of the Nazis), and re-invent them as the authors of sinister conspiracies to (as usual) control the world. Look at the kind of brainless crap people like Alex Jones spout about the imaginary "new world order." Then compare it to the narrative used by the Nazis to justify Jewish persecutions: the Jews were an international conspiracy of bankers and industrialists, bent on world domination and enslaving all the good honest people. Look at Nazi cartoons of the sinister Jew-led New World Order from the 1930s, represented as a snake or an octopus encircling the globe, bent on one-world government and domination by the "elite."

Same old crap, different packaging. Same brainless fools as the target audience. Now it's entertainment, with Jesse Ventura holding the mike.

I think Jesse if mostly about show biz--which puts him in the same category as our esteemed elected officials.

I loved Jesse's portrayal of a Man In Black in one of the old X-files episodes. ("Jose Chung's From Outer Space" maybe?) I had to review the credits to be sure it was really him. :cool:

And if I remember right it was him and ALEX TREBECK!

To entertain those easily manipulated into believeing all the grand conspiracy crap, you have to update anew the Evil Ones, the bogeyman, for the disenchanted to rail against. In mediaeval times it was the Devil: essentially a manufactured creation of the Catholic Church in the 12th century which bears no relation to the charming, seductive trivialiser/tempter in the New Testament and the Koran. Later Protestants or Catholics, depending on tribal allegiance, were villified as the (naturally "Devil-worshipping") threat, or the new rationalism (the "invisible college") in the 1400s and 1500s characterised by the RCC as the "Illuminati" - another fictional bogeyman, with equally fictional devil-worship again propagated by the anti-rationalist Church. Millions suffered in witch-hunts as a consequence, one of the greatest crimes in European history.

You can't sell "the Devil" any more. We're in a secular age, and most won't buy it. But you can morph it into the Bilderburgers, or the international bankers (the great bogeyman of the Nazis), and re-invent them as the authors of sinister conspiracies to (as usual) control the world. Look at the kind of brainless crap people like Alex Jones spout about the imaginary "new world order." Then compare it to the narrative used by the Nazis to justify Jewish persecutions: the Jews were an international conspiracy of bankers and industrialists, bent on world domination and enslaving all the good honest people. Look at Nazi cartoons of the sinister Jew-led New World Order from the 1930s, represented as a snake or an octopus encircling the globe, bent on one-world government and domination by the "elite."

Same old crap, different packaging. Same brainless fools as the target audience. Now it's entertainment, with Jesse Ventura holding the mike.

What a bunch of garbage you posted here.

Using the every popular strawman of antisemitism to group people in with that hateful rhetoric because you don't agree with someone's politics. It's very deceptive and morally dishonest.

You know what, I am not for a "New World Order" (which simply is the term of globalization over independent national sovereignty) and I don't think in the manner in which you seem to projecting others that also share that view in. Please stop with comments that sound like they are from the ADL as they are blanket statements that are false generalizations about people that you disagree with politically. Most people who are "Liberty Lovers" (i.e Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Independents, ect.) don't at all concern themselves with absurd "Jewish" conspiracies. It's such a tired act for people to still roll that out when it is based off of nothing. No better then what FOX or MSNBC does. Amateur night, hackish bullshit.

Back