• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jesse Ventura is back in black!

Free episodes:

You know what, I am not for a "New World Order" (which simply is the term of globalization over independent national sovereignty) and I don't think in the manner in which you seem to projecting others that also share that view in. Please stop with comments that sound like they are from the ADL as they are blanket statements that are false generalizations about people that you disagree with politically. Most people who are "Liberty Lovers" (i.e Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Independents, ect.) don't at all concern themselves with absurd "Jewish" conspiracies. It's such a tired act for people to still roll that out when it is based off of nothing. No better then what FOX or MSNBC does. Amateur night, hackish bullshit.

Well thank you Mr. Cotton!

As I see it, it's the same old shit, dressed up in new clothes: elites/bankers/Jews (roll them all together and pick your special bogeyman-amalgam-of-all-three like the Rothschild family) planning a sinister conspiracy to take over the world, install one-world government and make everybody slaves. They have to be characterised as devil-worshipers, or anti-Christian. The rhetoric is virtually identical to that used by the Nazis, no matter how you dress it up. Not exactly original, is it? OK there is now no blatantly anti-semitic rhetoric (though it's there all right, underneath) but essentially it's the same scaremongering shit. Nothing has changed for centuries, and no doubt 200 years from now the same narrative will be used, dressed up with new bogeymen, for a new audience of the marginalised and disaffected, who are always going to be with us. Though hopefully by then, we'll have outgrown tribalism and will have some kind of effective global government.

And my politics BTW are what you might call extreme libertarian, and would be considered way to the left on the American political spectrum.

All I know is, 9-11-01 is an inside job and Lee Oswald was -not- a lone gunman. There -are- corrupt banksters and corporatists.

Default Re: Jesse Ventura is back in black! Quote Originally Posted by boomerang View Post I think Jesse if mostly about show biz--which puts him in the same category as our esteemed elected officials. I loved Jesse's portrayal of a Man In Black in one of the old X-files episodes. ("Jose Chung's From Outer Space" maybe?) I had to review the credits to be sure it was really him. And if I remember right it was him and ALEX TREBECK!

And the cigarette smoking alien! Many well documented cases are almost equally bizarre.

I love that X-Files episode. One of my favorites!

Yes, MIB are strange. I suppose that for many years I saw MIB as government misinformation agents, thanks to TV and movies. But I recently read The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel, and I came away with a new impression. They are not only strange -- they are unsettling -- yet hilarious (to the reader, at any rate). I don't believe much in the field of UFOs and the paranormal, but I suppose that paradoxically I get a better sense of truth from the absurd.

Well thank you Mr. Cotton!

As I see it, it's the same old shit, dressed up in new clothes: elites/bankers/Jews (roll them all together and pick your special bogeyman-amalgam-of-all-three like the Rothschild family) planning a sinister conspiracy to take over the world, install one-world government and make everybody slaves. They have to be characterised as devil-worshipers, or anti-Christian. The rhetoric is virtually identical to that used by the Nazis, no matter how you dress it up. Not exactly original, is it? OK there is now no blatantly anti-semitic rhetoric (though it's there all right, underneath) but essentially it's the same scaremongering shit. Nothing has changed for centuries, and no doubt 200 years from now the same narrative will be used, dressed up with new bogeymen, for a new audience of the marginalised and disaffected, who are always going to be with us. Though hopefully by then, we'll have outgrown tribalism and will have some kind of effective global government.

And my politics BTW are what you might call extreme libertarian, and would be considered way to the left on the American political spectrum.

I think you are making vast generalizations here. Yes there are and have been people that associate a lot of those issues with their political ideologies. The thing is this is NOT close to the majority of people who are against a New World Order. You are confusing and assigning the minority to the majority.

Most people who even semi-rational who have a Libertarian view on freedom, personal liberties, and national sovereignty don't even consider those talking points. Those who do are assholes. What else can I say? It's not the majority or close to it though. Frankly, I don't care about any of the "esoteric" side issues related to this topic. I don't care about Zionists, Freemasons, Jesuits, or any of that. These are distractions and almost all of the time total nonsense.

What I do care about is maintaining a Constitutional Republic. I will not "outgrow tribalism" when it risks loosing that. I understand history and I understand current geo-politics. I don't need to worry about that Bush may be a 10,000-year old blood drinking, shape-shifting reptilian. I don't need to worry about how the Jews run it all or how it's really all run by the Rosicrucians while they rape kids. I don't need lunacy to see something basic like globalization is bad for my county when you can clearly point to NAFTA and GATT to make that assumption when looking at the real unemployment numbers in America. I can see it when the WTO has more power on international trade then my elected Congress. I can see it when my currency has lost the majority of it's value due in large part to the IMF, World Bank, and Bank for International Settlements. I know how far America has fallen, but also know it has the framework for people to have the best lives then on anyplace on this planet and will not give that up to "be one" with the rest of the world because I have some naive view that it will be some utopia when history says it will not be.

I am a right-leaning Libertarian that hates the Neo-Conservative ideology as much as I hate what the Liberals have to offer.

What I do care about is maintaining a Constitutional Republic. I will not "outgrow tribalism" when it risks loosing that. I understand history and I understand current geo-politics. I don't need to worry about that Bush may be a 10,000-year old blood drinking, shape-shifting reptilian. I don't need to worry about how the Jews run it all or how it's really all run by the Rosicrucians while they rape kids. I don't need lunacy to see something basic like globalization is bad for my county when you can clearly point to NAFTA and GATT to make that assumption when looking at the real unemployment numbers in America. I can see it when the WTO has more power on international trade then my elected Congress. I can see it when my currency has lost the majority of it's value due in large part to the IMF, World Bank, and Bank for International Settlements. I know how far America has fallen, but also know it has the framework for people to have the best lives then on anyplace on this planet and will not give that up to "be one" with the rest of the world because I have some naive view that it will be some utopia when history says it will not be.

Tom - I think you've locked horns with other posters on here previously over this general issue (Paul Kimball maybe, as he openly advocates one-world government?) so it's obviously something you feel passionately about. I don't want to derail the thread too much from Jesse Ventura and his populist entertainment agenda, but maybe some explanation will be useful.

Not to argue about every little point, but the reason the US$ has lost some (not much, in fact) value against other major global currencies is because of the persistent failure of the elected US Congress to control spending - mainly on medicare and social welfare programs, but also on defense - and for reasons of electoral popularity refuses to raise the necessary taxation to finance the gap. Hence enormous budget defecit, in parallel with balance of payments defecit and the US becoming a net importer and consumer. All this has nothing to do with the IMF or the World Bank. It has to do with the management of the visible economy by elected officials in Congress. It might be easier and more simplistic to blame outside forces (like the IMF or WB) but they have nothing to do with management of the US economy by your elected government.

And leaving all the reptilian blood-drinking lunacy aside, I'm sorry if you can't see the narrative for example cooked up in that famous Czarist forgery, 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' that the Jews (i.e. the international bankers/financiers and 'elites') were conspiring to cause nation states to war with each other, by instituting various deceitful 'false flag' operations, in order to bring about the collapse of the financial system and leading to one-world government - ruled obviously by themselves - and enslave/exterminate populations so they could be the ruling, controlling elite - is essentially the same propagandist shit that the 'anti-globalist' and 'fight against the new world order' crowd are still parroting, 120 years later - though in a slightly modified form to conform with latter-day politically-acceptable bogeymen. It's the same old dumbed-down shit, from the same old propagandist deceivers, targeting the same audience of the disaffected and marginalised - and should be seen as such. It's complete bollocks. People like Jesse Ventura and his TV game-show make a living out of this shit, repackaging it as entertainment.

I just saw that he has a new book coming out too!! He posted a video about it on youtube:
I can't wait to read it. I haven't read all of his other stuff, but everything that I have read has been really well-written.

Back