• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 25, 2015 — David Marler

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Some will marvel over the number of amazing sightings of triangular UFOs as you discuss David Marler's appearance on The Paracast.

Others might wonder how many times he said, "to your point." :)

Regarding the after the paracast and your talk on the usefulnesss on signing...or not signing...the petition. and keeping pressure on the officials How do we know if the government doesn't take this subject seriously ? Others have pointed out there are giant gaps in our budget that is in all liklihood going to black ops activities, this MAY include keeping ET at bay. While you can get away with raising the public alarm about seemingly existential threats such as communism and terrorism and hordes of chinese over-running us and such over the decades, i think warning and protecting us from ET would be a much harder sell, definately not get you re-eleacted...unless the little f***ers DO invade us...and you'd be seen as something of a joke on the world stage and not get the cooperation that is needed. It would be interesting if we did come out with disclosure. I wonder if there would be any political grandstanding in the form of a pompous senatot trying to show his value to his constituents in the form of a fact finding committee on any expenditures regarding anti-ET operations.

While there is been all sorts of alarm over darpa and their advanced weaponry being used on U.S. citizens, a likely scenario. Squeezing out more hollow point would work just as well BUT any advanced weaponry would probably come in handy against someTHING that doesn't even pay lip service to such things as time integrity :)

Last edited:
I was disappointed in one aspect of the interview. Marler said he hadn't looked into the triangular craft following roads or the interstate highway system. I would think if you were going to write a book on triangular craft, that would be an important thing to research.

Why would an alien intelligence need to follow human made roads. Studying traffic flow? Better to surmise human made triangles getting their bearings following the highway system. What do you think?

Regarding the after the paracast and your talk on the usefulnesss on signing...or not signing...the petition. and keeping pressure on the officials :)

Why would any government agency, assuming they have something they officially know hence capable of disclosure, take on the burden of disclosing the presence of something with a technology so far ahead of ours that it looks like science fiction, that rules the skies, that has questionable intent towards the human species, and an agenda that they will carry out regardless of any opposition from us?

I call that a shit sandwich. Or a politician's nightmare... Not holding my breath for disclosure - assuming there is actually something to be disclosed.

I thought that some of his comments on the credibility of abductees were on the money, though every time I hear somebody question the integrity of the abduction experience I think of Dr Karla Turner and her three books on her families experience with the little grey bastards. She's hardly ever referenced in this field anymore which is surprising, especially if you have ever read any of her material or listened to her presentations on YouTube. Seems that she has been overshadowed by David Jacobs work - whose methodology has been called into question of late. something of a shame because I think Dr Turner was a lot more thorough and a better investigator

Last edited:
Some will marvel over the number of amazing sightings of triangular UFOs as you discuss David Marler's appearance on The Paracast.

Others might wonder how many times he said, "to your point." :)

I enjoyed David as a guest; he touched on some good topics and points however, whenever I hear Roswell being referenced on the show I shake my head , because I’m of the opinion that anyone that looks into the Roswell martials in depth with the cliché applying if this was in a court of law with the original witnesses and insider testimony like Frankie Rowe, Major Jesse Marcel and Dr Marcel Jr and others who have done some hard core research like forensic illustrator Bill McDonald and the similarities of all the secret craft that follow the alleged down craft mold like the SR-71 Blackbird and the Stealth bomber and other secret craft all mostly (delta shaped) after independently studying ufo’s hard cases like Roswell for over 20 years it’s hard for me to understand how can anyone not side of the conclusion that a downed craft of alien origin happened there ??? that's only provided that some serious research would have to apply.

Gene and Chris. Two great guests in a row. A few interesting insights from me. As for the "Phoenix Lights", You guys are right on the money. The flares were clearly to cover up a top secret craft. Most likely a stealth lighter than air craft. A new technology in that area that is being discussed is carbon nanotube shell with a vacuum in the airfoil. Not only is a vacuum lighter than air, it is lighter than helium or any other element. Lift and load carrying would be unmatched. It could also be formed into an aifoil. All kinds of ion wind technology could be used for silent propulsion. Busek Home Page As for Stephensville Tx. You guys are right on the money again. I did see a show recently where they interviewed a local police officer. What a great witness. He took a video of the lights with his dash camera. Also he used his hand held traffic radar to get a clock on the speed it was traveling! That local officer was a terrific witness. A modern day Lonnie Zamora. I think it was orginally a canadian show.

I also love Greg Bishop. Please have him on more.

I can tell I really enjoyed a show when I feel compelled to look for other podcasts on YOUTUBE or elsewhere featuring that guest. I did this for both Greg Bishop and Jacob Marley, er, David Marler. Thank you for the thought provoking insights. I do wonder if the time will come when Roswell is no longer even considered relevant. The myths and out right fabrications that have arisen from this situation make it irrelevant. As an example, does everyone remember the eye witness elderly Roswell lady who (in interviews in the 80's and 90's) related how she was threatened (as a little girl) with death by our military in the desert? She made her rounds of UFO documentaries about Roswell, always CRYING ON CUE at exactly the same moment in her narrative for each interview. As we used to say in the 90's, PULEEEEEZE! I suppose it is human nature for me to like your 2 last guests because I agreed totally with them. Since this is so rare for me, I might put up a shrine dedicated to them, perhaps with framed pictures and an eternal flame (a nightlight) to honor their appearances on the PARACAST.

Just an FYI I tried downloading this on the 'Downcast' app on the iPhone and it did not appear there. I was able to get it through the default iPhone Podcast app though.

Not only is a vacuum lighter than air, it is lighter than helium or any other element.
I honestly think you're mistaken?

Helium balloons go the highest in the atmosphere, and no vacuum spheres launch lighter than air. The sphere shell is too heavy, but I agree that large triangle aircraft that can [now] cloak have been experimented with since the early 1980's. Basic science concepts proven in the 1970's in labs and small test devices outside. My guess is hot air and/or helium are being used.

Laser or directed energy propulsion could be used to fly/push around at night to be seen doing all kinds of angled movements in unmanned craft where only lights are seen. The huge triangles could be partial or whole holograms, though I think some are fully structured craft that can cloak in daylight too. The skin surface is like an LED screen in concept, but other projection techniques could be in play. Holograms could make the surface seem invisible too. Hiding in the clouds using its vapor is another technique.

Noise suppression could easily be used to silence these aircraft to the human ear, though I bet some sound detection device could pickup sounds waves we don't hear to detect these aircraft too. Especially, a detector ABOVE where the remaining sound waves are being directed to dissipate into the atmosphere high above.

Exotic transparent materials with low reflectivity plastics/glass have been developed recently too. Float that and push it around invisibly with lasers or directed energy located elsewhere. Project a hologram off it to be anything seemingly appearing from invisibility too!

THE ABOVE IS VALLEE'S CONTROL SYSTEM IN PRINCIPLE.

Last edited:
The principal problem that I see with the notion that some or all of these craft Are our technology is the sheer lack of r discipline that would be involved in these pilots flying off base, away from testing ranges, cruising down the Phoenix Valley in the case of the Arizona lights, buzzing random motorists, and generally acting in a random and reckless fashion.

It beggars belief that trained military pilots of the most advanced technology on earth would engage in this sort of recklessness. This is my principal objection to the idea that any of these triangular craft belong to us.

Thoughts on Phoenix Lights and any Nighttime Triangle including Belgium/NATO headquarters... this is a bit of a rant with excitability included... I don't have time to edit and tone it down... I do apologize, seriously.

IF Humans can do it, THEN it is likely Humans did do it.

Two Rules:

1) Is there any Human or Human Group or Security or PSYOPS Warfare or Money Making MOTIVE to do it?

2) Is there the OPPORTUNITY and ability to somehow do it by Humans?

IF 1, 2 are likely true above, then the ONLY remaining answers "unknown" are WHY and HOW the Humans are doing it. It's really never very difficult to figure out the why and how [at least] in a general real technology/science possibility sense...

Why = Military Reasons, Covert Black Ops, Public Reaction Testing and Displaying, Money Making, Hoaxing, Grandstanding, PR for some media/entertainment group -Hollywood, Cult-ish Bizarre Reasons, Criminal, Sociopathic, Billionaire toys.

How = Out of the Box Solutions! It's 'not' a damn ET-UFO, but something that MIMICS ONLY 'specific' attributes or concepts of an ET-UFO. When done at night, this means its some kind of Magic Show. Magic Shows fool Size, Movement, Shape, Radar Tracking, ETC. Examples: Phoenix Lights and Belgium were probable Magic Shows. Flares were "a cover" for a real human PSYOPS ET-UFO -BUT the Human triangle craft was created either by 3d Projection Hologram(s) and/or by Real Light-Air Based Aircraft. Some combination. Radar tricks [electronic warfare] and/or aerial decoys in Belgium faked the speeds and movement of that triangle. Geesh guys/gals, it was NATO Headquarters!!!

More triangle reasoning... and REAL Possible Connection to Hollywood for the Phoenix Lights too...

These are high altitude platforms that have a light-air component to go high or low. These are the giant triangles. Some may be a hollow tinker toy triangle frame, possibly using holography to "shape shift" and project, and others have a lightweight skin around the skeleton. The inside of the frame may have a framework to support whatever it's being equipped with.

The somewhat see-through skin, think movie screen, may be back-lighted to glow colors or use camouflage coloration to blend in the clouds or sky. The newer tech ones have something like you have on your high-rez LED screen, but it is a thin lightweight flexible skin to conform with the craft.

Those huge Black Triangles are using this cloaking concept too. One eye witness in Phoenix reported when the triangle flew over he saw the stars "through the object" BUT the star sky appearance had a heatwave effect too. He said what looks like you see coming off a hot road. This could have been a PSYOPS test over a populated area to study its effect. Then the military drops flares later to cover-up the PSYOPS test.

Anyway, the triangle high-altitude platform makers are/were in the New York or Hudson Valley area. It seems this is where these were first spotted in the early 1980's.

I'm interested in the projection of 3D imaging too either by projected invisible laser or light beams or the actual firing on aerial objects designed to light-up and move across the sky. Billions are spent on "Star Wars" for decades now, so surely this could be a good use of such weaponry to fool humans and radar!

I do want to add the possibility of even Hollywood playing some connection with the Military too in connection to the Phoenix lights. That is, the year before was the movie Independence Day, which made a ton of money, AND just a few months later *after* the Phoenix lights the movie Men in Black was released and made a LOT more money. I swear, I would not put it past the Military to try a PSYOPS mission as a "test case" to get a reaction from that sighting over Phoenix. I wouldn't even put it past Hollywood to be involved in it somehow to boost PR for these movies. What better timing at least for a PSYOPS mission??? (Especially, if many believe ET is here already it could be "a probe" to study the reaction.) Anyway, these large triangle craft seem to have some light-air aspect to these, so it could have the ability to inflate & disassemble too.

These same type of craft have been seen before too... also doing a lot of hovering and slow movement in those early 80's sightings I mentioned. Listen to the interview at Open Minds "Linda Zimmermann - Hudson Valley UFOs - June 2, 2104" ...in there she gave an account of huge "tinker toy" triangles. Imo, light-air tube-frame tests with disassemble design. Inflatable skin for full triangle shape. More large triangles were seen fully skinned hovering for long periods. I believe these are the prototypes to these Phoenix/Belgium craft begun to be seen in the early 80's. Supposedly, 1000's or more people saw these craft over a period of time in the NY area she notes in that interview. This is the R&D source and initial testing. Phoenix was a PSYOPS test and Hollywood loved it too!

Another possibility??? below...

A well known skeptic on a recent Paracast show said the huge triangle craft that came from Nevada down to Tucson was a formation of A-10's using bright formation lights AND that was BEFORE the flare show, a separate event, later on. This could explain the one eyewitness account for the see-through wavy effect on the giant triangle in Phoenix, but I would think a formation of A-10's would make plenty of jet engine sounds. A-10's don't use any sound stealth technologies, so WTF? What altitude and distance would the A-10 formation have to be to remain somewhat silent considering ground city noise?

Last edited:
I enjoyed David as a guest; he touched on some good topics and points however, whenever I hear Roswell being referenced on the show I shake my head , because I’m of the opinion that anyone that looks into the Roswell martials in depth with the cliché applying if this was in a court of law with the original witnesses and insider testimony like Frankie Rowe, Major Jesse Marcel and Dr Marcel Jr and others who have done some hard core research like forensic illustrator Bill McDonald and the similarities of all the secret craft that follow the alleged down craft mold like the SR-71 Blackbird and the Stealth bomber and other secret craft all mostly (delta shaped) after independently studying ufo’s hard cases like Roswell for over 20 years it’s hard for me to understand how can anyone not side of the conclusion that a downed craft of alien origin happened there ??? that's only provided that some serious research would have to apply.
I can tell I really enjoyed a show when I feel compelled to look for other podcasts on YOUTUBE or elsewhere featuring that guest. I did this for both Greg Bishop and Jacob Marley, er, David Marler. Thank you for the thought provoking insights. I do wonder if the time will come when Roswell is no longer even considered relevant. The myths and out right fabrications that have arisen from this situation make it irrelevant. As an example, does everyone remember the eye witness elderly Roswell lady who (in interviews in the 80's and 90's) related how she was threatened (as a little girl) with death by our military in the desert? She made her rounds of UFO documentaries about Roswell, always CRYING ON CUE at exactly the same moment in her narrative for each interview. As we used to say in the 90's, PULEEEEEZE! I suppose it is human nature for me to like your 2 last guests because I agreed totally with them. Since this is so rare for me, I might put up a shrine dedicated to them, perhaps with framed pictures and an eternal flame (a nightlight) to honor their appearances on the PARACAST.

Thanks David for the reply we will have to agree to disagree on this topic and witness of Frankie Rowe..lol point taken however, I find it hard to believe that independent witnesses that have nothing to gain in a rural region (simple folk ) mostly all share the same tell of being threated directly or indirectly .

This is one constant thread of consistency throughout most hard cases of UFO cover ups and or major science revelations that can impact our society when military or other covert interests have something hide. I’m of the strong opinion that Death has been an option for many like James Forrestal and many others that died under questionable circumstances depending on their role with sensitive Roswell information or free energy solutions .

I believe there are key things to these stories that warrant vital merit and we should not be ignored.

The principal problem that I see with the notion that some or all of these craft Are our technology is the sheer lack of r discipline that would be involved in these pilots flying off base, away from testing ranges, cruising down the Phoenix Valley in the case of the Arizona lights, buzzing random motorists, and generally acting in a random and reckless fashion.

It beggars belief that trained military pilots of the most advanced technology on earth would engage in this sort of recklessness. This is my principal objection to the idea that any of these triangular craft belong to us.
Unless there is a program to expose the public to technology like the triangles in order to support the alien UFO belief system. Few average citizens could ever conceive of the military-industrial complex actually having this type of technology. The average American is accustomed to living in a consumer capitalist system where new technology is immediately brought to the market place to be purchased. The concept that high tech exists and is not shared or publicized would seem illogical within such a mindset. So, I would not be a bit surprised if the powers-that-be would intentionally stage some alien-UFO situations just to keep the UFO genre going, perhaps as a cover for even more secret projects. For all we know, the American public is also used for psychological/sociological experimentation. I agree that I do not believe any military "top guns" are just flying over freeways just to scare the bumpkins below.

I was really looking forward to this show mainly because I have heard good things about this researcher and his work. However, Gene and Chris once again let me down with their formulaic show and predictable discussion points. As always, we the listener had to endure Gene mentioning FOX news and Chris making a puke sound. We totally get it by now, you both are ultra-liberal, could not name a Republican you thought was decent, and don't like right wing outlets. Got it, par for the course...move on.

However, I am noticing another trend that just continually repeats and repeats itself over and over, and that is Gene and Chris's need to "theory bash" and "researcher bash."

Here we have a guest that wrote a book about "Triangular UFOs" but before we could hear one single thing about this guy's book or his research, Gene and Chris had to first make sure he didn't put a lot of faith in "abduction research" (check), wasn't a fan of the "disclosure movement" (check), is against all forms of hypnosis (check), scoffs at David Jacobs and Budd Hopkins (check), is skeptical about the ETH (check), chuckles at "Greer and Basset" (check) while agreeing that MUFON and the TV show "Hangar 1" is bad...

Only after all those boxes were checked and after subjecting us listeners to a litany of their complaints, was the guest finally allowed to speak about his book and his research.

Literally over an HOUR of the show went by before he got to his book.

Seriously, pick any recent show no matter who the guest....and see if Gene and Chris can make it through an entire episode without snidely mentioning the:

-abduction phenomena
-How the ETH is old guard and outdated
-hypnosis
-David Jacobs
-The Disclosure movement
- Hangar 1
-Snide remarks about Roswell
- Laughing about Bassett
- whining about the Disclosure Movement.

Look I am not a fan of many of those areas either, but when the guest recently wrote a book about triangular UFOs, why is it necessary to bash David Jacobs or Hanger 1....there is no relation.

Also as a side-note, I have noticed that Gene participates in almost nothing during the conversation, except interrupting the guest to say "we will hear about THAT after our break"

Then that obnoxious "Rockoid" commercial comes on. Has that poor space alien found her home yet or is she still communicating with humans galaxies away lol!

I guess you were listening to a different radio show. Marler mentions his certification as a hypnotherapist in his bio, and thus opened the door to a discussion about abduction research. If we checked the boxes, we'd be simply asking reviewer guide-style questions about the book, but this interview focused on him as a person and the overall work in which he was engaged. Remember, this is the first time he's been on, and we wanted to introduce him to our listeners.

Your side note, that I don't participate in the conversations is not true. Chris and I go back and forth, depending on the show and the focus.

I was disappointed in one aspect of the interview. Marler said he hadn't looked into the triangular craft following roads or the interstate highway system. I would think if you were going to write a book on triangular craft, that would be an important thing to research.

Why would an alien intelligence need to follow human made roads. Studying traffic flow? Better to surmise human made triangles getting their bearings following the highway system. What do you think?

I think your right in one way, but cannot fathom why secret craft be would be flying there to start with.

Back