• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 25, 2015 — David Marler

Good idea, but I don't know if he'd have the time or inclination to want to get involved. People have lives too. :)
If you do invite him, then please ask him to read/post in this thread too. Maybe he would have time to a least do that [pending other options] ???

I guess you do send your guests the links to their book threads, right? And, you invite them to participate too! I hope so. Yes.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I thought the Marler interview was first rate--a good blend of critical thinking and open minded speculation.

Re giant triangular craft as souped up lighter than air baloons: I don't see this as technologically feasible, barring the use of non-conventional technologies for one simple reason: wind. Large buoyant things are just not stable and are prone to only limited control due to air currents. Unless, of course, the whiz techs have found some way to "anchor" them to an above ground frame of reference. Or perhaps--given the availability of enough raw thrust applied by onboard computer--they could be made utterly stable and given fantastic performance. But the concept of nothing more than a scaled up blimp just doesn't fit the evidence.

Re Vallee and Rendlesham--My take is that, in his opinion, events at Rendlesham in particular were more consonant with psychotronic technology than the classic UFO encounter. It's doubtful Vallee would ascribe the entire UFO phenomenon to human meddling.

Re Vallee and Rendlesham--My take is that, in his opinion, events at Rendlesham in particular were more consonant with psychotronic technology than the classic UFO encounter.
Did you listen to the interview at the 53 minute mark? Vallee believes Humans did it. Definitely not ET.
But the concept of nothing more than a scaled up blimp just doesn't fit the evidence.
I hope you've not misunderstood my ideas. I'm talking very high-tech with exotic materials science. It's light-air with helium [most likely], hot air possible in combination, but it can fly too. It's a "combo light-air aircraft".
It's doubtful Vallee would ascribe the entire UFO phenomenon to human meddling.
Agreed. No one has promoted that idea. That does not mean it's ET either. There are other likely possibilities, imo, but I do not eliminate ET entirely.

I hope you've not misunderstood my ideas. I'm talking very high-tech with exotic materials science. It's light-air with helium [most likely], hot air possible in combination, but it can fly too. It's a "combo light-air aircraft".

Well--maybe. The cutting edge guys have certainly surprised us in the past.

Great Show and I look forward to reading the book. I've mentioned before that I am in the process of writing a paper on this subject. I am not a pilot or have any background in aerodynamics, etc and so on. But I had to research these fully to get an idea whats behind the principles of flight, including associated scientific principles. Now based on what I have seen so far, in terms of witness accounts, placed alongside what I have learned about flight and existing associated science, my early conclusions lead me towards why a triangular shaped craft is the best type of flying craft. I'm not talking about it fitting in with conventional flight characteristics either. I have an idea where its propulsion sits, how it can perform such tremendous maneuvers. I don't intend it to be a definitive answer - rather a paper to generate further discussion regarding my idea by much more qualified than I. All well and good I should be able to share it with you soon.

I'm going to add something else here before I lose my train of thought...
I am starting to strongly believe ET is visiting us for hostile purposes. I think the weight of evidence strongly suggests this.
Our defenses are being probed routinely, historically this includes nuclear missile silo's. No global 'revelation' has been made thus far by ET as would now make sense if they really wanted to make contact. Cattle mutilations. Human abductions. There's no reason to think why Darwins principle is NOT universal in nature. Surely everything points towards this? Some may argue 'oh well what about the case in Zimbabwe with the School children', etc etc. But think about our own forces, even when on recon missions or similar if they bump into innocents they don't kill them, they warn them in their own way, let them go. Why should visiting ET 'recon' teams act any different? Some may well have crashed, we may have tried to back engineer bits of them. But governments aren't saying anything because they just don't know themselves, no efforts of contact by ET have been made. Maybe there are 'doves' and 'hawks' on some planet in the pleiades locked in debate whether to invade or not?

I am new to the forum and was very interested in what was said on the black triangle show.. I have had a silent back triangle fly very very slowly at just 30m over my head. And I do believe that this one was military as it followed exactly the same training vector as the local RAF Tornados. However.. why dow we always have to have only one answer?? When all things are possible, why cant there be many different types of black triangle being flown by different beings.
(Eg all cars are different but look similar as they have 4 wheels. )
As human beings we always need to label things to be able to understand them.
How about the things that we we never comprehend or understand. ??
Debbie x

I am new to the forum and was very interested in what was said on the black triangle show.. I have had a silent back triangle fly very very slowly at just 30m over my head. And I do believe that this one was military as it followed exactly the same training vector as the local RAF Tornados. However.. why dow we always have to have only one answer?? When all things are possible, why cant there be many different types of black triangle being flown by different beings.
(Eg all cars are different but look similar as they have 4 wheels. )
As human beings we always need to label things to be able to understand them.
How about the things that we we never comprehend or understand. ??
Debbie x
Debbie r u in Australia or uk? If so could you please provide a fuller report - place, time, length of sighting, craft featuRes?

I have had a silent back triangle fly very very slowly at just 30m over my head. And I do believe that this one was military as it followed exactly the same training vector as the local RAF Tornados.
Can you estimate the size/lengths for each side? What time of day? Date? Location/where and/or Base Name? Any kind of lights and describe colors, positions, sizes, brightness? How close/distance to the base? Going towards the base? Can you describe more about the dark color -its shade of darkness [deep black or lighter greyish] and uniformity -just one shade and no markings? Did it's speed remain constant? Fast as a bicycle or slower walking or higher car speeds -estimated speeds?

Thanks! As you can guess, people here are very interested in learning more about your sighting. Please share what more you can about this; your sighting is very important.

Welcome to the forum too!

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to this show mainly because I have heard good things about this researcher and his work. However, Gene and Chris once again let me down with their formulaic show and predictable discussion points. As always, we the listener had to endure Gene mentioning FOX news and Chris making a puke sound. We totally get it by now, you both are ultra-liberal, could not name a Republican you thought was decent, and don't like right wing outlets. Got it, par for the course...move on.

However, I am noticing another trend that just continually repeats and repeats itself over and over, and that is Gene and Chris's need to "theory bash" and "researcher bash."

Here we have a guest that wrote a book about "Triangular UFOs" but before we could hear one single thing about this guy's book or his research, Gene and Chris had to first make sure he didn't put a lot of faith in "abduction research" (check), wasn't a fan of the "disclosure movement" (check), is against all forms of hypnosis (check), scoffs at David Jacobs and Budd Hopkins (check), is skeptical about the ETH (check), chuckles at "Greer and Basset" (check) while agreeing that MUFON and the TV show "Hangar 1" is bad...

I don't think I heard Marler actually bash MUFON very hard. After all, he was pretty high up in Illinois MUFON at one point and still has some friends there.

Marsha is a retired radio pro, and I had some experience in podcasting going in, so we're a pretty good team.
I definitely learned a lot more about this triangle subject thanks to your 2 part interview with David Marler.

One of the problems with all these sightings reports is there is never any real correlations noting relationship distances to military bases and airports and MIC contractors, etc. It seems to me this is critical to understand the noise and the patterns that would emerge to understand these relationships to UFO's.

Just a note. As for records and helium and hot air balloons. It is just some cutting edge pure speculation on my part. Carbon nanotubes are some of the lightest and strongest materials on the planet. they are also integral to the new vacuum pump technology. DARPA program develops world's smallest vacuum pumps with big potential A liter (about a quart) of air weighs about 1.25 grams (much less than an ounce) — that’s not very much. But a liter of helium weighs even less — only 0.18 grams (a tiny fraction of an ounce). A vacuum weighs nothing. You hit the nail on the head. Commercially available technology (Like blimps and balloons.) would collapse on themselves. Carbon nanotubes would not.

There's really very little motivation for moving to a vacuum from Helium or Hydrogen. The additional lift you get is marginal, and the additional trouble you go to is considerable.

I just don't buy LTA as a explanation for the triangles. It just doesn't make engineering sense, not is it consistent with all the observations or the multi-witness Belgian or US sightings.

I just don't buy LTA as a explanation for the triangles. It just doesn't make engineering sense, not is it consistent with all the observations or the multi-witness Belgian or US sightings.
There's certainly not one explanation but many. The problem with all these large triangle sightings is they happen at night. Human eyes at night can be fooled by lighting tricks, movement tricks, size estimation, shape tricks, etc. In Belgium the F-16 radar was never locked-on with ALSO pilot visual contact too. There were sightings there with the craft very low to the ground beneath radar coverage moving very slow too. This indicates cat and mouse games, wherein the craft is avoiding radar.

If you recall on your podcast Mahler took a lot of time to explain about a sighting in the USA where the [large?] triangle went past Scott Air Force base during radar maintenance in the wee hours of the night. This indicates that the triangle knew how to avoid radar, and that it also needed to avoid radar too. Mahler's radar expert told him how Humans [the Air Force] in the 1950's knew how to avoid radar by detecting it and avoiding it too. But, then again, this still can't eliminate the possibility that this triangle is military and is based or landing at Scott Air Force base too!

When someone [MIC players or x-military or psyops or ufo tricksters] is doing a planned series of hoaxes or operations in an area, the waves, then they will have the advantage by doing it at night. Humans are easily fooled by magic tricks. People might assume these craft are moving at high speeds, but only the radar is being fooled by various methods of decoy movement and radar artifacts or spoofing, etc. Once the media gets involved there will be hysteria sightings too. People will report all kinds of false sightings caught-up in the excitement not knowing what the object is. After all, most aircraft look like triangles at night with the lights on! Turn on a nose light and wing tip lights, and you've got a triangle.

Mahler said himself that a sighting only becomes worthy of serious investigation with multiple witnesses of a sighting and with radar too. If the pilot does not visually see with his eyes too what the radar is locked onto, then the pilot can't be certain what is there. The radar might be locked onto decoys or other objects and artifacts or spoofing techniques.

Last edited:
Marsha is a retired radio pro, and I had some experience in podcasting going in, so we're a pretty good team.
It seems the UFO team "API Case Files" is not part of your Wow-signal podcast anymore. Are they doing a podcast elsewhere or ? Are you or "they" doing UFO investigations anymore?

Thanks.

It seems the UFO team "API Case Files" is not part of your Wow-signal podcast anymore. Are they doing a podcast elsewhere or ? Are you or "they" doing UFO investigations anymore?

Thanks.

I am still involved in both podcasts, and am starting up a third come April. The Wow! Signal addresses specific topics concerning ET life, space exploration, and the future of humanity, but does not touch the third rail of UFOs any more. API Case Files does not shy away from UFOs, although Marsha and Antonio take prominent roles there, and I am happy to provide support as needed.

API is actively involved in UFO investigations. although we are triaging reports more aggressively now. Antonio is in Florida and Marsha is in Michigan, and I am in Maryland, so we are quite spread out.

Last edited:
Back