• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 25, 2015 — David Marler

H might think of using sound cancellation and suppression.

Silent running is EASY, imo, when money is available.

I say 99% Human Caused with a 1% chance non-humans control these events.

dget.

Intersting ideas - but I don't buy it. You've got to listen to the witnesses. Check out Ricki Sorrell's account of what he experienced late afternoon in the Stephensville flap 2008 A craft so large and so low (and silent) that it blocked out the sky before accelerating at mind boggling speed.

. Or the numerous witnesses in the Hudson Valley flap in the 1980s who stood awestruck as discs with rotating multicoloured lights (think Close encounters of The Third Kind) flew over just above roof top level.

Or the villagers in Colares, Brazil 1976 who were frozen in beams of lights from Cylinder shaped craft, suffering burns in the process - checked out by non other than the legendary Jacques Vallee.

I could go on and on..

Your ideas about lighter than air craft and image projection cant be reconciled with the very best accounts of very close encounters

Btw, Hastings, Salas, et al are doing no favors for any Peace Movement to get rid of Nuclear Weapons!

IF the US/Russian Military's were convinced ET is real, then there would be more massive spending and taxes. The nuclear weapons will not be reduced. Heck, even Ronald Reagan talked about defending ourselves from ET to help Star Wars.

You need to get serious about Vallee's control system, because the ET-UFO's sure are helping out our MIC by probing away. Keep it churning and churning forevermore... keep it in the subconscious, simmering just under the surface, probe, probe, probe when needed. Get that media attention going, when the interest is fading or we need to get our defenses [spending your money] up again. Play the show with Hollywood Independence Day, then Phoenix Lights, then Men in Black ALL within months of each other!!! The Control System is Working!

This IS a Human Control System.

Linda Moulton Howe is one of their best agents of all time! ALL the X-Military are dupes to this cause, EXCEPT those that will be brave to expose and fight this Human Control System.

It is NOT ET.

You can't fight ET with nuclear weapons. In fact, engaging in any kind of nuclear war would be tantamount to suicide. Like lemmings going over the cliff...

Or the villagers in Colares, Brazil 1976 who were frozen in beams of lights from Cylinder shaped craft, suffering burns in the process - checked out by non other than the legendary Jacques Vallee.

I could go on and on..

Your ideas about lighter than air craft and image projection cant be reconciled with the very best accounts of very close encounters
Brazil was definitely BlackOps. I studied it deeply. Vallee hints in his fiction accounts that Brazil could be Human caused.

Vallee has OPENLY STATED on C2C recently that it was BlackOps doing the probes at the Nuclear Weapons Sites. He got insider information years later from a participant directly in the know he already knew and trusted outside of UFO interests.

You can't fight ET with nuclear weapons. In fact, engaging in any kind of nuclear war would be tantamount to suicide. Like lemmings going over the cliff...
Military spending goes wayyy beyond nuclear weapons... Reagan's words were directed at ET threats... but my point is ET-UFO "threat dissonance" keeps the spending going. ET-UFO's threatening nuclear weapons sites causes fear, threat dissonance, military budgets go up -not down!

Brazil was definitely BlackOps. I studied it deeply. Vallee hints in his fiction accounts that Brazil could be Human caused.

Vallee has OPENLY STATED on C2C recently that it was BlackOps doing the probes at the Nuclear Weapons Sites. He got insider information years later from a participant directly in the know he already knew and trusted outside of UFO interests.

Even the Brazilian army logs, recorded over six months, obtained by FOI and available in PDF on the Internet, which record multitudinous multicoloured Orbs and geometrical shapes descending into and out of the mouth of the Amazon?

And entirely consistent reports from villages of being frozen in place in their hammocks in huts as beams of light cut through the roofs of their huts and left them with burns on their chest and thighs?

And what type of black operation bothers to terrorise peasants over the course of six months in an area so remote and so isolated that it gets absolutely no international press, whatsoever!

I'm happy to run with the idea that this is a control system, and vallees ideas make a lot of sense, but it's not just our control system – some "other" is messing with us big time...

Pretty sure that Vallee in his book "Confrontations" gave a glowing report to the investigative work of Bob Pratt in Colares, Brazil

I haven't read any of his fiction so I will have to take your word for it :)

I'm happy to run with the idea that this is a control system, and vallees ideas make a lot of sense, but it's not just our control system – some "other" is messing with us big time...
What do you think about Vallee going public about the BlackOps using UFO's to probe the nuclear weapons sites? Believe it or not?

And what type of black operation bothers to terrorise peasants over the course of six months in an area so remote and so isolated that it gets absolutely no international press, whatsoever!
Because these were ISOLATED guinea pigs in Human warfare experiments threatened by ET-UFO's [faked], and the area was politically destabilizing too with rebels in that region.

We need to do a thread about this, but I cannot participate anytime soon about it. Other priorities, as I'm exhausted with that subject already.

That was last year right?
Probably his most recent C2C. I don't think he's done many C2C recently, so if not that one then before it recently. I probably still have a copy. I quoted him exactly on this forum already, so his quote can be found here too.

If you can't find it after looking around, then I can help-out.

Thanks. Good details. :)

Just a few questions more...

1) Did it act like plane/jet-wing "flying" movements, or go slow, stop, hover, rotate, switch directions at sharp angles, or accelerate at any extreme speeds?

2) Did the lights change configuration, or did its black shape remain the same configuration?

3) Was the image big enough in the binoculars so you could easily distinguish the "ufo" very clearly?

4) Have there been any major sightings of the "big one" in the years since in your region of the EU?

Again, thank you.
Thanks. Good details. :)

Just a few questions more...

1) Did it act like plane/jet-wing "flying" movements, or go slow, stop, hover, rotate, switch directions at sharp angles, or accelerate at any extreme speeds?

2) Did the lights change configuration, or did its black shape remain the same configuration?

3) Was the image big enough in the binoculars so you could easily distinguish the "ufo" very clearly?

4) Have there been any major sightings of the "big one" in the years since in your region of the EU?

Again, thank you.
1)It moved very smooth , in one long steady flow.

2)The lights were very small , like on a christmas tree.They had different colours all around the object.

3)I could very good see that the object's structure was not 'just' black.
The surface was structured : it looked like some roofs , like this :

eternit_solesia.jpg

4)Yes there were.About 1 or 2 weeks later the same object was seen at 10 PM a few miles from where i lived.
( I live in Maasmechelen , Belgium the other sighting was in Genk , Belgium)
So at 10 PM the object was seen in Genk at the Ford car factory.
This was at the time a big Ford plant , the total workforce was around 8000.
At 10 PM there was a shift change , the night shift starts at 10 PM.
This was reported on the national news and later on a paranormal tv program.
I remember that i video taped this on vhs.I'm searching for this tape for a few days (have to find a vhs player too)

One more thing : it strikes me now , so many years later how casual all the witnesses were at the time about this.
We looked at each other and had all the same idea : this shure was some secret militairy plane.
Only many weeks/months later i was thinking : really ? flying a test plane in a densely populated area ?

Gene, please ask David Marler to takeover the Triangle Forum until he can get a website going. Seriously, he needs to be online now! He can do all the fancy stuff with archives, etc. later, but at least get started in a public forum for now.
Good idea, but I don't know if he'd have the time or inclination to want to get involved. People have lives too. :)

• It must be hard for David who believes in science and the only data that we can get is good observations by witnesses. The pattern is that the triangular UFOs are big, silent, can fly low and slow, and suddenly take off. That is all we know, and all we have to work with, the rest is speculation.
  • In regards to abductions, do you think that it is some kind mental distress like anorexia nervosa?
  • Thank you for all your hard work Gene and Chris.

I honestly think you're mistaken?

Helium balloons go the highest in the atmosphere, and no vacuum spheres launch lighter than air. The sphere shell is too heavy, but I agree that large triangle aircraft that can [now] cloak have been experimented with since the early 1980's. Basic science concepts proven in the 1970's in labs and small test devices outside. My guess is hot air and/or helium are being used.

Laser or directed energy propulsion could be used to fly/push around at night to be seen doing all kinds of angled movements in unmanned craft where only lights are seen. The huge triangles could be partial or whole holograms, though I think some are fully structured craft that can cloak in daylight too. The skin surface is like an LED screen in concept, but other projection techniques could be in play. Holograms could make the surface seem invisible too. Hiding in the clouds using its vapor is another technique.

Noise suppression could easily be used to silence these aircraft to the human ear, though I bet some sound detection device could pickup sounds waves we don't hear to detect these aircraft too. Especially, a detector ABOVE where the remaining sound waves are being directed to dissipate into the atmosphere high above.

Exotic transparent materials with low reflectivity plastics/glass have been developed recently too. Float that and push it around invisibly with lasers or directed energy located elsewhere. Project a hologram off it to be anything seemingly appearing from invisibility too!

THE ABOVE IS VALLEE'S CONTROL SYSTEM IN PRINCIPLE.
Thanks for your fantastic post, because it even summarizes more possibilities. :)

I think an invisible/transparent lightweight new-tech glass [or glass-plastic composite] *sphere* with enough vacuum might possibly lift or have buoyancy at some pressure/level -float to x-height. Another idea with the helium is a gas mixture might be used to not only lift but be energized for various reasons. A magic trick of Ball Lighting or a UFO to fly and accelerate across the sky.

With the right aerodynamics and spinning it might be possible to target a spinning-top rotor concept. This has been experimented with as a concept to launch objects skyward or possibly into space.

Heating air could be done silently with on-board thermal coupling or remotely energize targets concepts to use like a silent ballast to go up/down. There is a super lightweight thermal protective material that could hide the thermal signatures.

Using the heated air/gas and/or helium allows for lighter materials and lower costs and more shapes vs a high-tech vacuum, but for testing concepts anything goes with the right "top secret" applications.

Anyway, keep posting your ideas because you're onto concepts I love learning more about. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the kind words. I am not much of a believer in the whole ET hypothesis. But I try to keep an open mind. One other area we agree upon is that talking to Col. Alexander is kind of a huge waste of time. His whole premis of "I was a Col. And I looked. I didn't find out anything so it doesn't exist." is a canard. There are about 1000 active duty Generals in the armed forces. So some Col., who is in charge of non lethal weapons didn't see anything?!?! I am shocked. He also, due to his ongoing commitments, actively conceals information. Talking to him about anything related to government knowledge is a total waste of time.

[/
QUOTE]

Probably his most recent C2C. I don't think he's done many C2C recently, so if not that one then before it recently. I probably still have a copy. I quoted him exactly on this forum already, so his quote can be found here too.

If you can't find it after looking around, then I can help-out.

I think you should at least 'help out', DS. I doubt that Vallee made the global statement you claim about all ufo sightings at nuclear missile sites, nuclear weapons dumps, nuclear research facilities, and nuclear power plants. If he did, and on C2C, it's amazing that it hasn't been discussed far and wide in ufo forums. You need to back up your claim about this with a linked site where Vallee has expressed this global claim in writing or, if he has not reduced it to writing, find and copy the C2C segment in which he ostensibly made this claim and make it available for all of us to listen to. Looking forward to hearing if not seeing the evidence for your claim.

Last edited:
What do you think about Vallee going public about the BlackOps using UFO's to probe the nuclear weapons sites? Believe it or not?

That was last year right? I listenEd to that one but I 't don't recall it. I will Go back and check it out

PLEASE EXPAND THE ABOVE TEXT.
[Ok, I read it.]

Here we go... please read all of it... these snippets are from previous posts...

Everything below is Vallee's ideas [exact meaning] about what was going on:

Vallee:

There is the intervention of intelligence services [relating to UFOs]. There are people playing games. Now, some of those games may be psychological warfare exercises that may be very legitimate from the point of view of military or training of special forces. To give an example, that is not speculation, I have a friend and colleague in VC that was in special forces, and he did this in the 70's and 80's... [The objective] was to attempt penetration into nuclear sites and they would drop from the sky at night with devices that looked like UFOs. […] So, if a flying saucer or the Virgin Mary comes over the fence [at the missile site] this is going to test reactions vs what happens if a helicopter comes over the fence. The helicopter gets shot down.

Attempting security incursions with such fantastic or weird confrontations is a legitimate exercise once you understand the reasoning for it.

===========================================
(I only corrected wording for writing accurate meaning vs a voice being "casual style" on radio. The meaning is precisely the same.)

IF you seek the truth, and want to know the truth, then all you have to do is listen to the Noory interview. Here, is the Youtube version...

Please listen to it, and PLEASE COMMENT...

No Excuses allowed... :D

Of course, I don't expect you to believe Vallee at this point. Both of you have already made-up your minds. Too bad... I think he is telling the truth. To save time you can start at the 27min mark. Rendelsham Bentwaters is at the 53min mark.

=================Snippet:
Two things I find interesting about this. 1) Vallee wrote these ideas after his experience in Brazil and Operation Saucer. 2) And, secondly, he says to read his Fiction books "between the lines" to understand what he really thinks privately that he can't say publicly and openly direct.

His fiction book Stratagem is set in Brazil too! Hmmm.... I wonder why? ;)

I have only read parts of this book so far, but it seems this book is easy to "read between the lines". No doubt, Vallee thinks the Brazilian military's fingerprints are all over Operation Saucer as part of a covert operation. Bulls-eye!

==================Snippet:
I personally believe it is highly likely ET's have visited Earth numerous times, IF that is possible to do with high probability of success from light years away. IF science is on the right track about there being, for example, 11 dimensions of "whatever that is", then I accept the idea ET-UFO phenomena may be able to "magically unfold" itself out of those other dimensions, we do not know how to access or control, and place itself into our 4 known dimensions. We have to be extremely cautious about this possibility, because Covert Military Programs have under R&D and testing some 3d and Holographic programs too!

==================Snippet:
The "wave of my hand" is really only what "the contamination" of military involvement can do to a UAP case. The military is known to use UFOs to cover-up their own top secret programs for various reasons. Even when Vallee is telling us this openly in specific cases naming names (Rendelsham, Nuke Missile Sites, etc.), it seems many ET-UFO believers simply deny this very real possibility that has a very high probability too! I also choose to believe that ET does not travel light years to Earth, and then somehow crashes their UFO near a military base or test range. That's just "silly thinking" that is not very logical or very likely, imo. That's far more likely to be a Military PSYOPS to cover-up their own top secret program. That's absolutely obvious to my way of thinking.

I want to narrow the UAP/UFO cases down to a minimum of conflicting explanations, so I must eliminate "the military" UAPs/UFOs whenever possible and, also, probable nighttime misidentification and Hoaxers leaving only the truly less controversial cases to explore. We also know that people do definitely see UAP/UFOs from the mind's eye thanks to DMT and Mushroom mind altering plant substances, and, often, two or more people do not see the same UAP/UFO object in the Sky either!

Real ET-UFO cases are hard to find once that process of elimination is undertaken. IF this was easy to do, then we would have no mystery to solve!

Last edited:
Salas claims that he and his wife are ET abductees now. This was decades after he retired from the Air Force in 1985, but he's only revealed this recently after the disclosure hearings (???), so I'm finding this hard to believe it's real. It's great for selling books, though.

He might have seen the UFOs, but according to Vallee these were covert "security probes" controlled by Humans. I agree. :)

Snippet taken from OpenMinds.tv :

In 1985, when he lived with his wife Marilyn and their two children in Manhattan Beach, California, he saw a blue light emanating from the living room as he lay in bed. It was an unusual shade of blue and was glowing. He woke up his wife and she also saw the blue light. Salas tried to get up to investigate but suddenly realized he was unable to move.
“I remember fighting very hard to get my mobility back,” he recounted. “I couldn’t move anything. I couldn’t move my arms, my legs. I fought and fought. I fought because I had two small kids in the house and, of course, my wife.”

He tried to get Marilyn to help him but she was now unconscious. He saw someone in the doorway that appeared to be wearing a hood and had no discernible face. He next floated off the bed toward the locked bedroom window, which he felt certain they would be unable to unlock. Nevertheless, he went through the window in an upright position and was taken onboard a craft. He was shown a needle, eight to twelve inches in length, which was inserted into one of his testicles in order to collect semen. The pain was excruciating, and when Salas complained to his abductors, the pain suddenly ceased. This was followed by a physical checkup in which his back seemed to be of primary interest. He next remembers moving through a curved hallway and seeing a bright light before suddenly finding himself back in his bed.

Salas at first had no conscious recall of most of what happened that night. He was able to piece together the experience after working with three different hypnotherapists. A couple of weeks after his abduction, while it was still submerged in his memory, he recalls working in his yard and thinking to himself, I’ve been in space.

There are other elements in the aftermath of the experience that feel more like a dream or a vision to Salas. He recalls a large, black, oval, glassy eye with a rim around it; Marilyn in a large room being trained and “working” on a large metal box; a large tabletop screen with some sort of plan for Earth, activities and locations; and a doctor dressed in black who looks into a box containing instruments.

The experience continues to be very real for Salas and he does not doubt that it actually happened. He said he was speaking about it publicly because he thinks it is important to take alien abduction seriously.

================Post:
QUOTE Ufocurious:

So, like Hollanda, after they take part on a UFO case with military involvement, they become abductees?

In this case I have 3 options. Sallas is:
  1. lying (either as a disinformation agent or just for the $$$)
  2. memory implant by very good hypnotizers with the help of a drug ot two
  3. the greys and reptilians are real and working with the army.
I cannot stop laughing (in my mind) at what I wrote. Oh boy! My trickster side is raising its head. Time to go on a break. I cannot make fun of other people's beliefs. Specially if those people are really guinea pigs of psyops experiments. It would be a sad truth if psyops are real to the point of messing up lives.

All I want is just to explore what UFOs are.

Last edited:
Anyone can tell you all these Nuclear bases encounters were just special ops ??? and 'one person word after a meeting in "Stafford" is not enough evidence to go on. Rather think a special op on these N bases might be a 'cover' to hide other isssues in protecting these bases in 1970s-1980 . Lets not forget they occurred prior to this period in history and don't buy one theory. It may of been a private group trying to gain control of these weapons who are Earth based or others?

DS, this was the statement I questioned and I still question it after what you've presented in your lengthy post in response. The clear implication of your claim as stated above is that Vallee stated an opinion or conclusion that all ufo incursions and corresponding missile computer shutdowns at US SAC missile bases [which have occurred over four decades] were done by US blackops. I don't think that's what he said; I think he said that blackops were (or could have been) responsible in some cases, one of which was reported to him in confidence by a participant in the exercise.

Back