• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

Free episodes:

Every once and a while, have a real, legit scientist on. I recommend astrobiologist David Grinspoon to talk about life on other planets, the Fermi Paradox and so on. His book, "Lonely Planets" is still one of the best on that topic, although it needs a few updates in the Exoplanet area. He spent some time in the San Luis Valley and acknowledges Chris O'Brien in that book. He is writing a new book about the effects we humans are having on our planet and its implications for intelligent life elsewhere.

I can put you in touch.

I spoke to him for my podcast last year, keeping the subject pretty strictly on astrobiology:

http://traffic.libsyn.com/wowsignal/WSP_Ep004.mp3

That's only had about 900 downloads, though. I'm sure he'd get a ton more on the Paracast.

Last edited:
Rinaldo Lampis - I want to see this guys interview, how authentic.. he keeps sending me emails on books,projects,ads, defines himself as a healer, and spirit coach even in face of being mocked and laughed at. Never heard of him until recently

Spirit Action.net

zyzeju2u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider interviewing the makers of this film. You may be surprised where the inspiration came from. Iron Sky Director's Cut I can have them contact you. Trust me, its not a great bolster for the ufology field, but it'll be the most fun you can have with your mic on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie Jacobsen would make for an interesting guest. Her two books on Area 51 and Operation Paperclip would surely interest a lot of folk around here.
Could someone find her contact info? I'd welcome the chance to speak w/ her and keep my spanking paddle ready. She has never been called out on her ridiculous ascertains about Area 51, Stalin, Mengele, etc...

Could someone find her contact info? I'd welcome the chance to speak w/ her and keep my spanking paddle ready. She has never been called out on her ridiculous ascertains about Area 51, Stalin, Mengele, etc...[/QUOTE
]
Chris, it looks like she has a Facebook page and she also writes for LA Times Magazine.

You are right. Chris. When her Area 51 book came out, I stupidly purchased it. I sure wish I had that money back now.

You are right. Chris. When her Area 51 book came out, I stupidly purchased it. I sure wish I had that money back now.

I have the book too. I got it as a gift and enjoyed it a lot. To be fair, I don't think it is the author herself making the more outlandish claims, but her sources, and although we might be tempted to say on one side that she shouldn't be publishing such claims without more evidence, at the same time, if she hadn't published them, we wouldn't know about them. So either true or false, they still represent an interesting ( if not entertaining ) bit of ufolore provided we keep it in that context.

The idea that Stalin and Mengele were in cahoots should have thrown up a few red flags to some editor. I guess the publisher thought that would make it a selling point. The author got more than a few negative reviews for her efforts.

Ex-director of MUFON, James Carrion has a self-published book out, "The Rosetta Deception," volume one in a series about how UFOs are a government deception:

Back