• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Fukushima's melted cores have moved into the earth

I did not cause the Gulf oil spill. I did not cause Fukushima. No one asked me if they should drill in the deep sea or even if they should build a nuclear plant here in Canada. If they had ask I would have said," No." If you ask anyone on the forum they could run the world more safely, and better for every living creature on earth. This thinking that we are all responsible for wars and disasters is guilt tripping and manipulation. Our hands are not on the levers of power and we should hold those responsible, at least in our mind, for their disasters that they inflict upon us.

Very correct!!!!

This is in response to an earlier post by Tyger.
If only one person in a position to have an effect mounted the investigation into the bundling that that one person was delivering the evidence for - what a game changer. One person - it would have taken only one person at every step of the chain reaction to break the 'spell'.

You might ask yourself why do not more people blow the whistle. It is because their lives will be destroyed or taken. I cannot blame those that are not willing to pay the price on telling on those in power. Sibel Edmonds advises whistle blowers not to go through official channels. Here is why:
Anyhow, I thought, and thought, and thought some more, and despite knowing over two hundred government whistleblowers and their cases, I couldn’t come up with a single case or a situation where the agent or the analyst or the administrator could have done anything to change or stop criminal, corrupt, fraudulent or wasteful practices. Not a single one. So WTF was this guy was talking about? - See more at: http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2013/11/13/what-does-it-mean-work-within-the-system-to-bring-about-change/#sthash.6lPWOimV.dpuf
We rely on each other to be responsible at every juncture. I cannot be in Congress - That is because you are not corrupt or rich.
I need all those individuals to be responsible. Just as you say, I can't be on the 'Horizon' - but every step of the way there were individuals who could have made other decisions, could have spoken up, could have said 'no'.

Your right individuals do need to take responsibility for their actions. The quickest way to insanity, ill health, and suicide is to act against your own morals. I do not know how people agree to do things they know will cause such misery. I do not think you or I could do it.

How did the US refrain from moving on Syria. Yes the ones in power are afraid of us and that is why every act of resistance is important.

The answers is to do what you can and people are. Helping your neighbour, growing your own food as much as possible, speaking as much truth to power as you are able and here is just one example of what people are doing:
[/quote]

Last edited:
I can understand the false posturing of the Japanese government. They face long ranging ramifications of health, energy, economic, and political damage that can only be imagined.

Those poor sailors could have used the supplements.

It seems to me PI supplementation would be of little use if the main threat for the US west coast is Radioactive debris washing up am I wrong on this? Perhaps if one eats fish harvested from the same waters perhaps them tbe PI supplements would be useful.

Last edited:
I have been in contact with a D.C. friend who asked a government-type friend for confirmation. This is what he sent her - posted 12/30/13.

** NEWS FLASH — URGENT ** STEAM SUDDENLY EMANATING FROM FUKUSHIMA REACTOR # 3:

WEST COAST OF NORTH AMERICA SHOULD BEGIN PREPARATIONS FOR POSSIBLE RADIATION CLOUD WITHIN 3 TO 5 DAYS

LINK: ** NEWS FLASH — URGENT ** STEAM SUDDENLY EMANATING FROM FUKUSHIMA REACTOR # 3 | The Liberty Beacon

intersting .. have we a second or third source to confirm this.

This vid is confirming the steam but it is 24/7 and has been for a while and you tend to see it on cold days as you would expect.

And more info

Gundersen: Very visible steam at Fukushima Unit 3 is from constant radioactive releases — Coming from hot rubble, not related to new explosion

Earthquakes near Fukushima

9 quakes hit same area near Fukushima border in past few hours — New island along ‘Ring of Fire’ south of Tokyo now over 15 times initial size in a month — Professor: “Massive volcanic eruption… We should pay close attention” (VIDEOS)

And it keeps on getting worse

Tepco “Radioactive material may be coming up from the sea bottom of the plant port” | Fukushima Diary

I had not watched all of this before I posted it, to be blunt it is ok and good points are made but there is far to much conclusion jumping and conspiracy F**k nuttery going on for my taste.

Last edited:
Interesting scientific view of the claimed contamination of the aircraft carrier contamination.

Where he is quite likely right where the contamination of the carrier is concerned his view of the hydrogen explosion is well off.

Yes the explosion was caused by a hydrogen build up but when it went up it dumped large amounts of containment material into the air along with it.. fuel pallets as well since the containment was already breached with the coreium digging its way into the ground under the reactors... this is why the hydrogen explosion happened to start with. Interesting take on the situation by him but there is a large lack of research into the whole situation on his part.

At 3:30 Thom talks about the homeless being used to clean-up Fukishima. At 5:15 he mentions the radiation in the US - that the report of 500 rads per minute is not true. He links this information to a new website that is going up called Radcast: RadCast It is a group of citizens monitoring the radiation levels in the US - and I assume it could be worldwide depending on the people who participate.

There is also a blog (with excellent information) associated with the RadCast site - RadCast and RADical Consciousness

If any of this been posted already, many sorries.

LINK:

Back