• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

Pilot+Report+6-6.jpg

Interesting reference to time dilation, although he puts it down to excitement not the craft.

As usual, Jason Colavito follows the money in this UFO disclosure boondoggle and implicates the whole greedy lot! (Pay special attention to the curiously meshing timelines of Tom DeLonge and Luis Elizondo between 2012 and now —- especially the “synchronicity” of Elizondo quitting his Pentagon post in October and TdL’s avaricious launching of TTSAAS.)
I copy Jason’s conclusion below

A Tangled Web: Why Are Key Players in the Pentagon UFO Agency Story All Linked?

“So, the bottom line is this: No evidence of space aliens has come to light, but a small group of people have made a lot of money off of this. Inspired by midcentury sci-fi paranoia, even members of the moneyed class, the media, and the Senate itself indulged in their fantasies of alien contact.
  • Robert Bigelow received most of $22 million earmarked for UFO research.
  • Tom DeLonge leveraged that into millions in investments in his own company, which pays him a minimum of $100,000 per year.
  • Harry Reid received tens of thousands in campaign contributions from Bigelow.
  • And Knapp and Levenda cash in through their media products.
This isn’t so much disclosure as it is a multimillion-dollar round-robin cash grab where the truth seems to be lost amidst the many opportunities to trade fantasy for money.”

And we have 3 new pieces in the house :) Just finished with editing.

Here we go:

2017-12-19-White House Press Briefing - Question asked about Pentagon UFO Study twice (Clipping)

From today’s entire Press Conference, I have extracted UFO questions only.

Companion article (thanks to Grant for the lead):

Sarah Huckabee Sanders says she doesn't know if Trump believes in UFOs, but will check

2017-12-18 CNN: Wolf Blitzer Situation Room: Interview with pilot David Fravor (USS Nimitz UFO Incident) and Luis Elizondo

(I received a lead about this one yesterday. Had to dig for this one hard but now it is finally there and so happy that we have it also in the batch).

2017-12-19 - MLN: S.E. Cupp Unfiltered: Interview with Leslie Kean

This one is my capture and my edit. This is a sister channel of CNN – a little bit obscure channel (at least I never heard about it before) but I was able to get this one too.

I have now created Video/Audio Index page with all pieces so far that I collected or captured myself:
Pentagon UFO Study

As usual, Jason Colavito follows the money in this UFO disclosure boondoggle and implicates the whole greedy lot! (Pay special attention to the curiously meshing timelines of Tom DeLonge and Luis Elizondo between 2012 and now —- especially the “synchronicity” of Elizondo quitting his Pentagon post in October and TdL’s avaricious launching of TTSAAS.)
I copy Jason’s conclusion below

A Tangled Web: Why Are Key Players in the Pentagon UFO Agency Story All Linked?

“So, the bottom line is this: No evidence of space aliens has come to light, but a small group of people have made a lot of money off of this. Inspired by midcentury sci-fi paranoia, even members of the moneyed class, the media, and the Senate itself indulged in their fantasies of alien contact.
  • Robert Bigelow received most of $22 million earmarked for UFO research.
  • Tom DeLonge leveraged that into millions in investments in his own company, which pays him a minimum of $100,000 per year.
  • Harry Reid received tens of thousands in campaign contributions from Bigelow.
  • And Knapp and Levenda cash in through their media products.
This isn’t so much disclosure as it is a multimillion-dollar round-robin cash grab where the truth seems to be lost amidst the many opportunities to trade fantasy for money.”

So it's an organization based on science fiction...one that rakes in millions and led by a celebrity guru named Tom. Sounds familiar for some reason.

Last edited:
In the comment section over at devoid is noticed where Don Schmitt of the Roswell slide caper has chimed in with his opinion. The Ufologist doesn’t seem quite as rambunctious as when gushing over those sloppy slides of a mummified corpse.

So, who’s next to cast an opinion?
The squirrel monkey king, aka, Jamie Maussan, the gullible Linda Howe, or perhaps the illustrious movie maker, Adam Dew?

Although, entirely different, there seems to be a certain element of deception in respect to this news story. If so, there will be quite a few decent, well-meaning folks, who will have lost a certain amount of their credibility, along with Ufology in receiving another public flogging.

Will Elizondo turn out to be the new Richard Dotty, as DeLonge becomes Bennewitzed?
… or perhaps DeLonge may be considered as merely complicit in this unfolding holiday tragedy to be considered as the Christmas massacre of Ufology.., 2017.

Sadly, there may be a hint of truth hidden somewhere within the enormous pile of shtick that will be cast aside in trade for Ufology’s latest bloodletting.

Lastly, from the get-go DeLonge presented himself as a long shot, so why in this world would anyone want to associate themselves with such a lackluster performer should the time arise for the big reveal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are new media pieces.

Video/Audio index page is also updated:
Pentagon UFO Study

And here are the latest pieces:

2017-12-19 - I-Team Exclusive: Interview with Senator Harry Reid by George Knapp (video embedded on the link)
I-Team Exclusive: Sen. Reid discusses UFO study

2017-12-19 - CNN Erin Burnett OutFront: New Interview with Navy Pilot David Fravor (USS Nimitz UFO Incident)
(My edit and upload)

2017-12-19 - CNN Anderson Cooper: News Comment on Pentagon UFO study and shorter interview with navy pilot David Fravor
(My capture, edit and upload)

2017-12-20 - CNN Don Lemon - Interview with Leslie Kean
(My capture, edit and upload)

Best wishes and take care.

Most compelling video?: Harry Reid interview.
I-Team Exclusive: Sen. Reid discusses UFO study

In some news stories about the UFO study, anonymous staffers say Reid stopped supporting the study because it produced no solid information (Bulls....).

So, why did the study end? Reid and others involved in the project say one factor is that:

• (1) intelligence officials were petrified that someone would find out about it and it would end up on the front page of a newspaper.
  • (2) And there were other officials who had religious objections.
Nice gotcha moment here... The evangelicals.... Same bunch that voted for Trump because he picked Mike Pence as VP pressured to shutdown the initiative. I remember when these same airheads distributed bibles in Afghanistan.

Like I said... its a question of time before Trump and his evangelicals (and Fox) kill the story.

About Bigelow: He obviously didn't sign the government contract for the money lol, he did it because he was interested and mostly for the access to classified government information/documentation. Priceless information that would have cost him way more than the hilariously small revenue generated from that government contract (22$ million USD LMAO).

It's obvious that the contract was obviously set up for him to win. Would Lockheed Martin have ponied up the money to set up the infrastructure needed for this kind of investigation for a revenue of 22$million over 5 years lol? Who else but Bigelow ? ;)

Last edited:
Robert Bigelow has been resting in the military’s pocket for years. He interacted in tandem with the military at the Sherman Ranch. He may have been involved with some type of clandestine PSYOPS experimentation there utilizing unknown human technologies. During an interview with Colm Kelleher, Kelleher suggested the researchers were being researched themselves, as whatever the form of intelligence was, interacted with the researchers. However, John Alexander, (among others), would most likely disagree with the assessment that Bigelow along with the military would conduct research on the researchers.

What is known is that Robert Bigelow is less than forthcoming with the release of information in sucking up and vaulting all reports involving aerial anomalies.

What would be helpful is to know just how deep the relationship between Bigelow and Elizondo runs.

So, why did the study end? Reid and others involved in the project say one factor is that:
  • (1) intelligence officials were petrified that someone would find out about it and it would end up on the front page of a newspaper.

Nice catch.
I think its a huge factor in this subject.

We can look at a tribe who superstitiously worships a volcano, and know their beliefs are primitive...........

And when you look at our data nets.

UFO's are satan - Google Search

We also chase them with military aircraft and even shoot at them.

Is it any wonder they are shy of the dangerous primitives of Sol3 ?.

Its often a hidden motive behind those who insist ET isn't here

In his column Ken Hamm — known for the Answers in Genesis (AiG) website and his Creation Museum in northern Kentucky — repudiates belief in extraterrestrial life because it might lead to belief in evolution:

Secularists are desperate to find life in outer space, as they believe that would provide evidence that life can evolve in different locations and given the supposed right conditions! The search for extraterrestrial life is really driven by man’s rebellion against God in a desperate attempt to supposedly prove evolution!

Now, look at this carefully. The problem with extraterrestrial aliens is not that they might or might not exist. The problem is that belief in aliens might lead like falling dominoes to belief in...what?...you guessed it: evolution! Nothing is more evil, more dastardly, more Satanic than Darwin’s theory of evolution. The mere suggestion that aliens might exist tempts us to believe in evolution rather than in God. Therefore, argues Hamm, by avoiding aliens we will avoid being seduced by the Darwinian Whore of Babylon.

If outer space is a screen, let’s look at what gets projected onto that screen by UFO buffs, NASA scientists, and SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Institute) scientists. They project onto exoplanets a story of evolution. They project the belief that abiotic chemistry somehow advances to biotic chemistry or, to say it another way, that non-life evolves into life. Now, Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution does not account for life’s origin. He says so multiple times in his 1859 book, The Origin of Species. The theory of evolution is about the evolution of species, not about life’s origin. Yet, many who think scientifically assume that life could evolve from non-life, something not yet scientifically proven. So, this is the first thing we note about the belief system of terrestrial scientists: non-life evolves into life on other planets even though we have no scientific knowledge of how life originated on Earth let alone on planets we’ve never visited.

ETI, Satan and Salvation: An Alien in My Church Pew | HuffPost

The two reality's are incompatible for most.

A belief in extra terrestrial life disproves the creator, The belief in a creator disproves ET.

This isnt an absolute, The vatican for example seems to be keeping an open mind. but for the most part thats the dynamic.

Classic quotes:

The Bible does mention angels and demonic forces which are, in a sense, not of this world. The Bible makes no mention whatsoever of aliens from other planets who might be visiting us. ... Therefore, they would have no Redeemer at all. So, is there life on other planets? The Bible doesn't say, but it doesn't seem likely.

The Bible doesn't mention life on other planets. Any time the Bible is silent on an issue, I take notice. If God wanted us to know whether life exists elsewhere, He would have revealed it in His Word. His silence on this topic should cause us all to be humble and cautious when forming our opinion.

- The Bible Does Not Support Aliens (Extra Terrestrials). Despite the fascinating notion of there being various forms of intelligent life out there, the fact is that the Bible simply doesn't support the idea of life on other planets. God's word describes the events of creation in the Book of Genesis.

Now the bible doesn't mention telephones either, and no one takes the existence of telephones as proof the bible is wrong or false. But where fundamentally important things like life and creation are concerned for many there is no wiggle room.

VP-Elect Mike Pence Does Not Accept Evolution: Here's Why That Matters

many who think scientifically assume that life could evolve from non-life, something not yet scientifically proven

This is a classic variant on the Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia.

Oh it hasn't been done yet, thus it can't be done. Or it hasn't been explained or understood so it can't be explained or understood.

https://phys.org/news/2015-06-evidence-emerges-life.html

The idea that such a study could be terminated because of religious objections, Boils my blood.

Nice gotcha moment here... The evangelicals.... Same bunch that voted for Trump because he picked Mike Pence as VP pressured to shutdown the initiative. I remember when these same airheads distributed bibles in Afghanistan.

Like I said... its a question of time before Trump and his evangelicals (and Fox) kill the story.
Hold on! You are not reckoning with the “Marzulli Effect,” which demonstrates that the really Fundamentalist Evangelicals will welcome the story of disclosure because it is the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

Here is Jason Colavito’s posting about L.A. Marzulli’s new documentary which links the present UFO disclosure with the Christian Rapture. I quote Jason’s conclusion below

L. A. Marzulli Promoting Documentary Claiming UFO Disclosure Tied to Christian Rapture

“On one hand, the parallels between Disclosure and the Second Coming lend themselves to a joining of the two. Both imagine a millennial transformation coupled to a great revealing of transmundane secrets. Both are also promised in the immediate future, yet forever stymied by the fact that none knows the hour or the day when they will occur. On the other hand, the darker implication is rather clear: Working for UFO disclosure will bring about the End of Days, and thus promoting ufology is the Lord’s work, the sign and the seal of the apocalypse and the path to returning Christ to Earth.”

Last edited:
New video uploaded this moment.
New interview with eloquent Luis Elizondo.
Subjects discussed: (CE2K cases / SETI approach / Data vs Neil Tyson’s pre-recorded views)

2017-12-20 - MLN: S.E. Cupp Unfiltered: Interview with Luis Elizondo

My capture and edit.

Index page updated:
Pentagon UFO Study

Best wishes.
Jumpin’ jiminy – this story just keeps on dropping little gems: in this segment (above), the pilot Cmdr. Fravor describes precisely the same performance characteristic that made my sighting so astonishing, and he even uses the exact same example that I often use to describe the dazzling zigzagging maneuvers – it’s like watching a ping-pong ball reflect off of an invisible wall in the sky…no slowing or banking, just a clean hairpin change in direction at a constant high rate of speed. Humankind has never achieved that kind of capability (or if we have, in some top secret military project, then zero evidence of it has leaked).

The marvel that I felt while seeing something move like that in the sky – in seeming defiance of the known laws of physics (conservation of momentum, inertia, etc), is what set me on a lifelong quest to understand the physics of these exotic devices. Because apparently quite a lot of them, if not all of them, are employing fundamentally the same field propulsion principle that remains far beyond our own technical capabilities, but not beyond our basic theoretical understanding thanks to people like Robert L. Forward and Miguel Alcubierre.

Thank you for keeping us updated on this terrific story, uforadio.

Last edited:
Jumpin’ jiminy – this story just keeps on dropping little gems: in this segment (above), the pilot Cmdr. Fravor describes precisely the same performance characteristic that made my sighting so astonishing, and he even uses the exact same example that I often use to describe the dazzling zig-zagging maneuvers – it’s like watching a ping-pong ball reflect off of an invisible wall in the sky…no slowing or banking, just a clean hairpin change in direction at a constant high rate of speed. Humankind has never achieved that kind of capability (or if we have, in some top secret military project, then zero evidence of it has leaked).

The marvel that I felt while seeing something move like that in the sky – in seeming defiance of the known laws of physics (conservation of momentum, inertia, etc), is what set me on a lifelong quest to understand the physics of these exotic devices. Because apparently quite a lot of them, if not all of them, are employing fundamentally the same field propulsion principle that remains far beyond our own technical capabilities, but not beyond our basic theoretical understanding thanks to people like Robert L. Forward and Miguel Alcubierre.

Thank you for keeping us updated on this terrific story, uforadio.

Cmdr. Fravor's story is pretty compelling. On it's own merits, it ranks up there as possibly the most important UFO sighting of all time; bigger than Kenneth Arnold, Zamora, Bentwaters, pretty much any sighting you can think of. My only problem is the videos - for some reason TTSA released two videos together; FLIR1 and GIMBAL. The media is promoting both videos as if they are part of the 2004 Nimitz/Fravor incident. FLIR1 might be legitimate, but its anyone's guess where GIMBAL came from. I worry that GIMBAL will be debunked pretty soon and, unfortunately, people will negatively associate it with Cmdt. Fravor's sighting.

Maybe that's what was intended from the beginning.

Hold on! You are not reckoning with the “Marzulli Effect,” which demonstrates that the really Fundamentalist Evangelicals will welcome the story of disclosure because it is the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

Here is Jason Colavito’s posting about L.A. Marzulli’s new documentary which links the present UFO disclosure with the Christian Rapture. I quote Jason’s conclusion below

L. A. Marzulli Promoting Documentary Claiming UFO Disclosure Tied to Christian Rapture

“On one hand, the parallels between Disclosure and the Second Coming lend themselves to a joining of the two. Both imagine a millennial transformation coupled to a great revealing of transmundane secrets. Both are also promised in the immediate future, yet forever stymied by the fact that none knows the hour or the day when they will occur. On the other hand, the darker implication is rather clear: Working for UFO disclosure will bring about the End of Days, and thus promoting ufology is the Lord’s work, the sign and the seal of the apocalypse and the path to returning Christ to Earth.”

First time I hear about L.A. Marzulli but yes Fundamentalist Evangelicals are in tune with that kind of bizarre religious ideology. Born again G.W. Bush, as an example, fed on this kind of prophetic apocalyptic stuff.
Bush offends Jews with 'End-Times' event

Bagram Bible program - Wikipedia

Their influence is pervasive within political and military spheres. Since the cat is already out of the bag they remain the only barrier to disclosure and investigation of the phenomena... as per Harry Reid.

Considering how tight the lid has been held down for the past 70 years, I'd be amazed if anything more leaks through without collateral damage ;)
indiana_arkpic_frommoviebook.jpg

Back