• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

So to be clear one there are two videos
One is the alleged Nimitz encounter the others location has been sanitized

TTSA Community of Interest

The gimbal footage has been sanitized

GIMBAL is a product of one of the most sophisticated tracking systems on US military aircraft. It was captured by a US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet using the Raytheon AN/ASQ-228 Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) pod. The ATFLIR contains the most advanced sensors and powerful tracking lasers on the market and must be operated by a weapons sensor operator who the military trains at a cost of millions. The ATFLIR has high resolution and can locate and designate targets at distances exceeding 40 nautical miles.

The date, location, and other information have been removed by the originating authority as part of the release approval process.

This is the alleged Nimitz video

This story seems controlled, like many stories coming out of the NY Times and Washington Post this year. Hmmm…

Then perhaps you need to read a more “out of control” newspaper like the NY Daily News which features Tom DeLonge, unplugged and uncontrolled.

You won’t find a headline like this in those uptight anal retentive NY Times and WaPo papers! But let Tom loose with an anal-expulsive tabloid like the NYDN and, dare I say it, the Bullshit really hits the fanboys!

Former Blink-182 member Tom DeLonge hints Pentagon UFO disclosure is only the beginning: 'There's a lot more shit coming'

Tom DeLonge hints Pentagon UFO disclosure is only the beginning

Who is releasing this info ?

Presented here is the first official evidence released by the US government that can be rightfully designated as credible, authentic confirmation that unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) are real.
TTSA Community of Interest

Is it the govt or DeLonges group ?

From the NYT article:

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes.”

Color me skeptical for doubting Mr. Elizondo’s narrative.

BTW, I noticed the same observation on another thread. Maybe someone could merge the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monitoring continues.

Latest batch:

2017-12-18 – FOX News Report on Pentagon UFO Research Program:

2017-12-17 – National Public Radio: The Pentagon's Search For UFOs
NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro talks to Politico's Bryan Bender, one of the reporters who publicly revealed the existence of the Pentagon program for the first time.
The Pentagon's Search For UFOs
Direct audio link:

More to come.

A timed release in sync with the new Star Wars release if you ask me ;) A clever timely disclosure to minimize its impact in the hopes that the story will fade fast. At this stage of the game, this also might be an experiment to measure societal impacts as our elite 'in the know' monkeys tests the population with small doses of x-file venom.

I figure that after decades of psychological massaging through sci-fi material, someone has decided (likely a team of psychiatrists) that the average brain is able to process a dose of real information without triggering the Orson Welles hysteria syndrome.

The covert condescension by those who govern us is nothing less than an insult to human intelligence and sadly points to the stark realization that governments have deemed that most humans can’t be trusted beyond the level of clever monkeys.

$22 million to staff and use current technologies to observe/document the phenomenon for 5 years was a great and cost effective idea though. Let’s see how long it takes for Trump and the evangelicals to destroy this.

latest

With all the lies, distrust, treasonous behavior, manipulations and scams floating around it's becoming close to impossible to filter out legit signal from noise.

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Last edited:
Hmm... Fox News, eh?

I expect this whole story to be covered under a mountain of derision before the end of the week. Do not underestimate the Fox conservative force... it just needs a bit more time to kick in screaming lol. They'll encapsulate the story and grind it to the bone.

But then again, some materials have been found :)

US government recovered materials it 'does not recognise' from UFO
The Pentagon has reportedly recovered metal alloys from unidentified flying objects that scientists "do not recognise”.

Materials, which are said to have “amazing properties”, are being stored in modified buildings in Las Vegas.

Side note: I think this painting has higher resolution than the gun camera lol

ancient-ufo-paintings-the-Madonna-with-Saint-Giovannino.jpg

Last edited:
Checking out Ralph Blumenthal’s Twitter feed, he’s been a UFO aficionado for some time. I’d sure like to know who his source was @ the DOD for the mystery metals. Let’s hope it isn’t Elizondo who vaguely suggests that …, Is this mysterious space rock actually an alien spaceship? | SETI Institute

US government recovered materials from unidentified flying object it 'does not recognise'

Ralph Blumenthal (@ralphblu) | Twitter

As I figured, Billy Cox would join in on this holidays festivities.

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we're right on track with von Bruan's supposed schedule:

I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun in early 74, at that time Von Braun was dying of cancer, but he assured me that he would live a few more years in order to tell me about the game that was being played, that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control Earth from space and space itself.

He asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was to ill to speak, and I did. And what he asked me to do was to educate decision makers and the public about why we shouldn’t be putting weapons into space . . . and what the alternatives are, how we could be building a cooperative space system.

What was most interesting to me, was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again. . . . And that was the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers, and the scare tactics, the spin that was being put on the weapons system. And that was how we identify an enemy.

The enemy at first he said, the enemy against whom we’re going to build a space based weapons system . . . First the Russians are going to be considered the enemy . . . then terrorists would be identified and that was soon to follow . . . then we were going to identify third world crazies, we now call them nations of concern. . . . The next enemy was asteroids . . . [and] against asteroids we’re going to build space based weapons.

And the funniest one of all, was against what he called aliens, extraterrestrials, that would be the final card. And over, and over, and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving his speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

‘And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens,’ and all of it, he said, is a lie.

Is a ‘False Flag’ Alien Invasion in the Works? Wernher von Bruan’s Colleague Seems to Think So

Maybe we're right on track with von Bruan's supposed schedule:

I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun in early 74, at that time Von Braun was dying of cancer, but he assured me that he would live a few more years in order to tell me about the game that was being played, that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control Earth from space and space itself.

He asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was to ill to speak, and I did. And what he asked me to do was to educate decision makers and the public about why we shouldn’t be putting weapons into space . . . and what the alternatives are, how we could be building a cooperative space system.

What was most interesting to me, was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again. . . . And that was the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers, and the scare tactics, the spin that was being put on the weapons system. And that was how we identify an enemy.

The enemy at first he said, the enemy against whom we’re going to build a space based weapons system . . . First the Russians are going to be considered the enemy . . . then terrorists would be identified and that was soon to follow . . . then we were going to identify third world crazies, we now call them nations of concern. . . . The next enemy was asteroids . . . [and] against asteroids we’re going to build space based weapons.

And the funniest one of all, was against what he called aliens, extraterrestrials, that would be the final card. And over, and over, and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving his speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

‘And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens,’ and all of it, he said, is a lie.

Is a ‘False Flag’ Alien Invasion in the Works? Wernher von Bruan’s Colleague Seems to Think So

False flag? In the age of Trump? Absolutely !

Cost of operation $22 Million USD. Mighty cheap lol

Cost of space weaponization? Trillions !

Cost of a popcorn machine to watch this? 44.95$ USD at crate and barrel !
Stovetop Popcorn Popper Black
stovetop-popcorn-popper-black.jpg

Back