• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Flash! A Kal K Korff EXPOSE!!!!

Hey Paul just curious,

what sort of problems and damages will Korff be looking at if this attorney goes after him for forgery?

Reading this stuff makes me think this Korff guy has serious psychological issues. SERIOUS issues. Seriously, I've seen some of his Billy Meier material and he sounded sane at the time. Something has happened in the meantime because it looks like he really believes people are supposed to be taking him seriously. Be careful.

Hey Paul just curious,

what sort of problems and damages will Korff be looking at if this attorney goes after him for forgery?

Not really my area of expertise, I'm afraid. I can't imagine the lawyer would be bothered to try and do anything about it in a civil sense, other than perhaps to send Korff a note and tell him to cease or desist. For all intents and purposes, Korff is judgment-proof, given that he has no real assets.

However, there could be criminal liability for Korff for impersonating a lawyer and making threats under his name, and that might be an avenue that the lawyer would actually pursue.

I think some of that nanodust got into Korff's brain and clogged up the works. As someone who has graduated law school, I find that attorney's letter hilarious.

Wow Don! I think you're toast! (Woops, forgot caps lock) I meant TOAST. Looks OFFICIAL to me. All caps pretty much removes any doubt that this is serious and OFFICIAL.
I think I'll call the law firm and retain their services. I need some legal advice about whether pretending to be a lawyer while attempting to defame someone is illegal. I do know that accepting a client while pretending to be a lawyer is.

BTW: Just started listening to you a couple of months ago, I can't believe I'd never heard you before. I really enjoy your show. You do it better than the old Art Bell (I know you were first) with more interesting subjects and no hype and credulity. Keep it up, and get more of your old stuff up for download. I've run out of your shows to listen to. Great stuff!
\
Its on the air live M thru F. I hope you can tune in and call also.

He accepts phone calls and you can listen live online for free.

Feel free to call

My all-tim favourite Korff craziness, where he goes off the deep end, particularly part II.

Part I -
[video=google;-8229281867356197202]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8229281867356197202#[/video]

Hmm... for some reason, part II is coming up the same as part I here, but if you go to the part I link on Google Video, you should be able to find your way to part II.

Thanks to KultofKal for saving these, because Korff took them down some time ago.

And no, he was never an "expert witness".

My all-tim favourite Korff craziness, where he goes off the deep end, particularly part II.

Part I - [/video]

Hmm... for some reason, part II is coming up the same as part I here, but if you go to the part I link on Google Video, you should be able to find your way to part II.

Thanks to KultofKal for saving these, because Korff took them down some time ago.

And no, he was never an "expert witness".

Thanks to Paul Kimball for providing those links on the "Village Idiot" Kal Korff. As it happens, after his stunt with the "attorney letter" he tried to pull on me, I did some more investigating and I interviewed one of the investigators in the Czech Republic on Korff's theft of over $3,000. of electronic equipment and victimizing not only the business manager of the firm of Cables and Simms but Czech humanitarian Mr. Vojtech Sedlacek. The Czech police are still looking for the village idiot as he tries to keep one step ahead of the authorities.

To paraphrase a video that Paul had up on his site by "Admiral Zorgot" Kal Korff is a fucking idiot.

Decker

Thanks to Paul Kimball for providing those links on the "Village Idiot" Kal Korff. As it happens, after his stunt with the "attorney letter" he tried to pull on me, I did some more investigating and I interviewed one of the investigators in the Czech Republic on Korff's theft of over $3,000. of electronic equipment and victimizing not only the business manager of the firm of Cables and Simms but Czech humanitarian Mr. Vojtech Sedlacek. The Czech police are still looking for the village idiot as he tries to keep one step ahead of the authorities.

To paraphrase a video that Paul had up on his site by "Admiral Zorgot" Kal Korff is a fucking idiot.

Decker

Don,

Here's my humble little tribute to one of the world's great humanitarians, Kal K. Korff, in his own words.

http://paulkimball.podbean.com/2011/02/27/the-kal-korff-jam/

I think we should all embrace Kal's heartfelt plea to just love one another, and stop hating those who disagree with us.

I seriously suspect a mental illness, this goes beyond delusions of grandeur and the ever popular 'trolling' rampant nowadays, he's been at it for over ten years. I have never seen or met someone degrading himself like this through videos ( I sincerely hope I won't), interviews and faux lawsuits without any purpose . Does this manchild have a fanbase other then his czech wife ? And why did he relocate to the czech republic in the first place ? I honestly hope someone can help this man with his apparent troubles.

I honestly do not know Lance. I do believe however, from his bizarre rantings and ravings that he really would benefit from seeing (on a regular basis) a certified mental health professional.

Decker

Personally i think he definately had a break down. I've told him via online correspondence to seek urgent mental help before and the results are always comical, but i do actually mean it. The guy needs medical attention

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Also, is Nanodust legal in India these days?

I've told him via online correspondence to seek urgent mental help before and the results are always comical, but i do actually mean it.

That sort of thing only works if the individual you are trying to help can muster up a lucid moment where they can realize their actual situation. Suddenly realizing that you are essentially the embodiment of Walter Mitty is probably enough to toss one immediately back into some super-spy fantasy or another. "What! I'm not master of all space, time, and dimension?! What? SQUIRREL!!"

But seriously. It really isn't as funny as it is incredibly sad and down right disturbing.

I'm not overly familiar with Korff, and he could be right about certain UFO events as been untrue, yet he obviously is lying about what he has done in his life. Does he even know what "Mossad" and "Metsada" do for the state of Israel? Obviously he does not!!

High ranking Officers in these organisations, have in the past ordered enlisted men to conduct highly sensitive assassinations, sabotage, paramilitary warfare projects, to protect the state of Israel and it's people. The sensitive nature of these operations, will and still does, not allow members of Mossad or Metsada to speak about their role in certain operations, that happened at home and abroad.

Korff said he was a Colonel in the Israeli special secret service (does not exist as far as anyone knows)

To me it obvious Korff is not aware of the basic rules of any Foreign intelligence agency, that is to keep quiet about their affairs.

The fact he does know what the word "Secret" in the middle between special and service is something, he should be military court martial for by his superiors;)

I wonder, Don, if perhaps the pitiful apology he was forced to make on Art Bell started him on the path to being unhinged?
Was that his River Deep, Mountain High?

Lance

I don't buy that idea. Yes, Bell beat him up pretty thoroughly, but it was his own nasty shenanigans that got him crossways with Bell to begin with. He has always been an arrogant little creep. I recall the first time I saw him on TV. I was watching some UFO special in the early 80s or thereabouts with my parents. Korff came on as the token "skeptic" and proceeded to deliver his typical sneering diatribe that was more self-aggrandizing than anything else. My father, usually a good judge of character and also a real UFO skeptic, said "Where did they find that nasty little prick?"

He has gotten much worse, of course, and apparently has not had any contact at all with reality for several years now. I would feel sorry for the wanker, but he is just a mean little coward who is also full of bullshit. The more I learn about him and his lowlife stunts, the more disgusted I get.

The decades all run together after a while. I never thought it would happen to me, either. :) I don't recall what show it was, but it probably had to do with Billy Meier. I started to read one of Korff's books about Meier, but gagged on his obviously confabulated version of events (centering on himself, as usual) in the first few pages. For whatever it's worth, I had about the same opinion of Meier's silly tales as I have for Korff's nonsense now. Not that I don't think the "wedding cake" is a piece of high art and a cheeky jab at realtiy, but that's another story.

So there was only one Meier book? The stuff I read was about a visit Korff supposedly made incognito, infiltrating Meier's compound. Shades of future Super Secret Agent operations. Yikes! Anyway, I recall his boasting of his disguise being so effective that he had conversations about that awful Kal Korff with some true believers or something. Maybe it was a magazine article, but I don't think so. Someone please tell me I am not hallucinating again. Of course I could look it up, but I've wasted to much time on this bozo for one night.

Back