• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ET Contactee here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told you this?

I really question the wisdom of not doing all that is humanly possible to eliminate the possibility of an organic cause. Number one, doing so should give you some peace of mind knowing you don't have a brain tumor or some other neurological problem at the root of the situation. Number two, it would lend your story at least the credibility you would obtain from being willing to eliminate the possibility of an organic cause and given that you check out ok, the credibility of having the test results proving there is not a medical condition at fault.

I find your excuses and explanations less than convincing.

You were "less than convinced" to begin with I am willing to bet. Even if I had no nuero problems, as you can see here, people will cater to their reality before considering I am a legit contactee. Its not evidence I'm in contact that I dont have brain problems. It would just give way to the "you're a liar/hoaxer" false reality people have presented here.

I dont have a lot of money to spend on the things I intend to create. Im on a budget. If my contacts told me it would be a good idea to do what you say, I would listen. But until then I wont get a check, as I have been proven without a doubt what I experience is real. The nordics AI has taught me spelling of words, reminded me of dreams I had, told me where things ere that I had lost, directed my eyes to where things are that Im looking for, altered my body in many ways after saying she would, altered my mind in various ways after saying she would altered my perception in ways after saying she would. I could go on and on. Its been proven to me without a doubt I'm sane and this is all really happening. Not to mention I have seen a grey. They have altered my chakras before too. So many things that have proven to me time and time again this is real. I am far beyond the stages of wondering wtf is really going on. Early on I had a hard time believing it(although deep down I knew it was real). Now I'm fully accepting of it.

... Early on I had a hard time believing it ....

Then I find your comments pretty disingenuous. Knowing how difficult such a thing is to believe you should neither be surprised nor offended by someone else's difficulty in accepting a faceless and nameless persons "word" that they are in constant contact with aliens (or whatever they are) and are working for them.

Then I find your comments pretty disingenuous. Knowing how difficult such a thing is to believe you should neither be surprised nor offended by someone else's difficulty in accepting a faceless and nameless persons "word" that they are in constant contact with aliens (or whatever they are) and are working for them.

Its hard for me to relate to that because they control what my mind is subjected to. At this point my mind is very alien to what it used to be. I can understand people having a hard time believing it. But blatantly saying im a hoaxer/liar or crazy is just closed minded. And attacking me? Theres no reason to. I'm aware people might be somehow offended by claims that attack their reality if they are to come close to considering it. But its still ridiculous to me.

Its hard for me to relate to that because they control what my mind is subjected to. At this point my mind is very alien to what it used to be.

All the more reason to have yourself checked out throughly.

But its still ridiculous to me.

As your sort of story is to most people.

If I were experiencing what you are claiming I would not hesitate to get myself checked out. There are numerous ways of doing this (depending on where you live) that wouldn't cost you a dime or at least very little. Certainly something of this magnitude would justify going to great lengths to receive a clean bill of health and money or the lack of it, would be no object whatsoever.

I did not call you stupid I just gave an example of the words people might pick to use in the sentance
"One last thing if E.T is so much more advanced than us why do they choose such ________** people to be their ambassadors?"
you could of inserted the word brave or another positive word. you chose to use my example.

why did you include my * asterisk text in you response when you said "best wishes *financially or socially you too" how else could I interpret it? if it was a typo I am sorry.

I am also sorry that you feel distress and beleive you are being tortured or punished. But please remember you are swimming in waters muddied by people like Adamski and Meier I for one need to see evidence of your claims before they are real to me(I am not saying that they are not real to you).

There is one way to end the "flaming" and doubts, that is to provide some "PROOF" which you still have not done, and your continued refusal to do so only increases my misgivings.

I think you need to re-assess what you are asking from us(the forum) to beleive with no evidence appart from your "word"(which on internet forums means little).

I did not call you stupid I just gave an example of the words people might pick to use in the sentance
"One last thing if E.T is so much more advanced than us why do they choose such ________** people to be their ambassadors?"
you could of inserted the word brave or another positive word. you chose to use my example.

Seemed rather suggestive it was durogatory as you ask why would they choose such _____ in a way that implied negative traits to who they chose. Otherwise why ask why they chose that person? It would seem obvious why if they were "brave" or "positive".

why did you include my * asterisk text in you response when you said "best wishes *financially or socially you too" how else could I interpret it? if it was a typo I am sorry.

I didnt think about it. It was just what was left of the text unquoted.

I am also sorry that you feel distress and beleive you are being tortured or punished. But please remember you are swimming in waters muddied by people like Adamski and Meier I for one need to see evidence of your claims before they are real to me(I am not saying that they are not real to you).

I realize the contactee 'waters' have been muddied. And I'm told that was a purposely propagated circumstance by negative ETs. They are cheap, perverted, and dirty like no human I have met. I guess White house press speakers are somewhere near their level at times. Or corporate spokespeople. But they are still unparalleled imo. The Greys and Dracos consider us not worthy for the truth. And work to muddy all 'waters' in terms of the more interesting things out there. This is why so many ET race bios are full of disinfo(while having some truth).

And I understand needing evidence to prove it real to you. One piece of evidence is my blog Stories of an ET Contactee. Every word there was channeled by the nordics AI. Its not the type of evidence you are looking for I bet. But it's evidence nonetheless in some peoples eyes. Many people believe me. And the blog is part of that. As for further evidence I am told I will be given such further along in my contact. At the moment I'm left to fend for myself for the most part whe I claim contact.

There is one way to end the "flaming" and doubts, that is to provide some "PROOF" which you still have not done, and your continued refusal to do so only increases my misgivings.

ETs aren't allowed to give proof.

I think you need to re-assess what you are asking from us(the forum) to beleive with no evidence appart from your "word"(which on internet forums means little).

I'm not really asking anything. I'm just presenting my story and situation to people. I guess I could ask for some decency towards me if possible. As some people seem to be out to attack me...

the privacy policy and disclaimer were done by the guy who coded the site. I dont know anything about it. I just dont want to get sued. I did add to part of it though. The nordics want people to be able to report the info on the site. Which I attempted to alter the policy towards. Its basically just saying someone who makes the same exact site and copies me cant take all the info I have paid to get there and put it on their site without my permission.

Not sure what your point is though. Its mainly just saying I have the right to use the information people provide me. Quite a nice little fox news style cut and paste and you left out:

Theres nothing devious in the works here. Thanks for bringing it up though, its something I'm told I need to perfect to get the right message out. I want to make it so my site cant be copied but others can publish the info in blogs etc freely. I dont know the law lingo though....

Edit: modified it took out the draconian line:

Changed it a bit to reflect what I actually want. And added:

So thanks for bringing that up. :)

I personally don't think its a bad idea to create a contactee database, however you run the risk of losing credibility if the site appears in any way to be just a farm for input information\ideas solely for the purpose of writing and publishing a book (i.e. just a money making venture).

Guys you are arguing with a Super Advanced Nordic E.T. A.I.
You don't stand a chance.....

.... and seem to be having a hard time indeed :rolleyes: ....

When you are beyond pathetic, the only bad attention is the attention you don't get. I'm not feeding this troll any more.

I miss DB.

If ETs wanted to contact humanity and communicate something there are numerous ways that it could be done that would remove all doubt and not require anyone having to take anyone's word about it. Its just that simple.

The whole contactee business is simply a retread of the "prophets of gods (or goddesses if you prefer) concept wrapped in modernism. "Revealed Knowledge" carries the same weight no matter what its alleged source be that a god or an alien.

If "revealed knowledge" were real in any sense of the word then real practical and actionable information would be communicated that would make its validity unquestionable. That never happens and all manner of excuses are made for why it isn't.

The first guy or gal to "channel" the plans for a new power source, a new medicine, or some other practical and demonstrably "real" information heretofore unknown will get my undivided attention and respect. Until then pardon me for my hard won skepticism and yes even cynicism in these matters. The whole adage "put up or shut up" is extremely appropriate for claims of contact such as we are discussing here.

The message that we humans need to be nicer to one another and not make such a mess (which is what 99.9% of contactee messages are) is really not going to get it for me personally.

And, since there was an obsessive effort at self-promotion and selling one's product, the member who began all this is history!

And the thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back