• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ET Contactee here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think its all false? I'm not an attention seeker at all. At times I am given disinfo, but that far from being a fraud. "Without a doubt"? Your reasoning isn't very good then. Because I am without a doubt a legitimate contactee, and I am not making any of this up.

Okay, so you expect us to buy this type of fantastical story without any proof of any kind - not that I buy any abductee/contactee as being an extra-terrestrial experience. I personally like more down to earth explanations. Some are attention seekers, looking to sell a story, and then there are some that are sincere but have no idea what they've seen, so they say it's aliens or ghosts. No one ever has any good proof.

Okay, so you expect us to buy this type of fantastical story without any proof of any kind - not that I buy any abductee/contactee as being an extra-terrestrial experience. I personally like more down to earth explanations. Some are attention seekers, looking to sell a story, and then there are some that are sincere but have no idea what they've seen, so they say it's aliens or ghosts. No one ever has any good proof.

I've heard this time and time again. "So you expect us to believe this blahblahaablah". No, I do not expect anyone to believe me. I just like seeing an open mind here or there thats not out to attack me or talk down to me. People are so drawn to attack me or put me down, or speak ill of my website due to claiming ET contact. Its so mundane and stupid IMHO. If I wasnt a contactee(and even now I would do the same thing) I would be asking the alleged contactee questions, rather than putting them down right away or disbelieving them. I wish that was more common. I have a 90 page thread elsewhere and a majority of the thread is people flaming me. But some do occasionally ask good questions.

And there's no proof for good reason. There is PLENTY of evidence ETs are here. Actually quite a lot of evidence. Just no proof unless you are a government insider or a rare contactee. They don't want to destabilize our society just to say "hey we are here." Not to mention whoever owns the MSM has a say over when they come forward due to being able to condition people into buying things. Like fox news or al jazeera could easily say they are demons due to not embracing Jesus or Mohammed, and many religious nutjobs would believe them. Governments also have a say about disclosure, and are working with various ETs to disclose they exist on a strict timeline. The first step is governments declassifying their timid UFO files(but keeping the more juicy ones secret). And this is happening around the world right now.

Aliens cant just show up over the white house and be like 'we're here'. It's much more complicated then that. And you still didnt tell me what makes you say "without a doubt" im just making it up or am crazy. What is your logic there? Your reply just says there is no evidence or proof saying I am in contact. That doesn't conclusively mean I am not by any form of sound logic...

omniSense,

If people believe what you are saying, then they are free to engage with you on this message board. Alternatively, if they don't, then they merely can refrain from opening up this thread and commenting. Everyone is an adult here and certainly smart enough to form their own views, particularly on a topic such as this given this show's and this message board's history.

Best of luck.

Some HUMANITY, in an ALIEN topic. Thx Tom...

Bouncer is another job, IMHO :eek:

Anyone boost my memory , aren't the Asgrad in stargate sg-1 series also known as the Nordics and why the hell would a alien race name themselves after a charactor of the harry potter franchise Draco(Draconian) Malfoy...
I apologise to the moderators for adding to this thread in advance =).Also on your point about Rockafeller/Rochchild/NWO , i doubt a inter galactic or inter universe race of beings would allow themselves to be pushed around by a small minority of this planet.Also i doubt Aliens would every create a website on this planet because "THEY CAN TRAVEL THE UNIVERSE FAR AND WIDE AND HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO OTHER THAN PAY FOR WEB HOSTING"

Anyone boost my memory , aren't the Asgrad in stargate sg-1 series also known as the Nordics

The are called the nordics(and are famous btw) because they resemble nordic lineage. They have been known far before stargate hit the scenes. Its probably copied from their reputation here. Its a very old tactic to include truths in movies and shows to discredit it. "OHH< IVE SEEN THAT MOVIE. YOUR FULL OF IT" Some directors unknowingly do it. Others I'm told do it on purpose with funds by the vatican and other disinformation propagating think tanks.

and why the hell would a alien race name themselves after a charactor of the harry potter franchise Draco(Draconian) Malfoy...
Its the other way around, again. YOu seem to be catering to your reality instead of looking at information for what it is. The dracos have been here for thousands of years. The word draconian is set after them, although there probably is a cover for its meaning. I'm curious to know that if anyone knows. The constellation they supposedly come from is named draco, too. Its a fitting name because they are reptilian. Likened to dragons at times.

Also on your point about Rockafeller/Rochchild/NWO , i doubt a inter galactic or inter universe race of beings would allow themselves to be pushed around by a small minority of this planet.
First of all the Rothschilds Rockefellers and NWO group is not a minority group in terms of power... And secondly they aren't pushed around by them at all. Again, its the other way around(seemingly a theme you have things backward slim). Those groups are the channels of the dracos agenda with us. Which is to warmonger, censor, divide, engreed, desensitize, twist, manipulate, and control us.

Also i doubt Aliens would every create a website on this planet because "THEY CAN TRAVEL THE UNIVERSE FAR AND WIDE AND HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO OTHER THAN PAY FOR WEB HOSTING"
They dont pay for web hosting. I do that... Their operations are far and wide. They can give an idea here or there, and do other things at the same time. Is that really that far fetched? Ive heard this argument before too. "Ohhh THEY TRAVEL ALL THIS WAY TO MAKE WEBSITES. CAPS MAKES IT MORE TRUE LOLOLOLOL". Have some imagination, you are obviously lacking it. They have many types of operations and business here. They care about what we are thinking and what we are subjected to. This means they have a motive to create websites with humans here and channel them information.

Also I'm told NONE travel the whole universe. They are primarily stuck in a few galaxy region. I'm told few surpass their influence into more than 3 galaxies in the entire universe due to it being other ETs stomping grounds. All the early bloomers came at the same time in this universe. No one race controls the whole universe. Anyone telling you that is lying or was given bad information.

How is their cooking? Have you sampled any of it? Reason I ask is there was a Nordic in our family, an actual Swede who came through Ellis Island 105 years ago or so, and she was a hell of a cook. Also the warmest, most pleasant and generous person it has been my pleasure to encounter.

So why, again, are we to think this is something other than just what it looks like: yet another warmed over version of that (I sure hate to type this name) Branton crap, with a little Icke BS thrown in along with some... no, I won't type that name. And you accuse others of lacking imagination? We're supposed to believe you simply because you assure us you are the real thing? Us being the sorts of folks who generally don't even see any reason to believe there is a real thing of that nature? This does not compute. I'd be putting on my asbestos underwear about now, if I were you.

If you want to see what this forum is all about, go look at the thread regarding the Kelly Johnson case. That's a good example of people having an intelligent discussion.

In most cases in that thread, although I can think of a couple of notable exceptions.

Meanwhile, the craziness goes on...

They have given me no evidence other than a channeled blog, and my story atm. .

You closed my open mind the moment you said channeled. Channeling is bullshit, it's the ultimate cop-out, you might as well have said "God told me".

I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself though (and simultaneously create the conditions necessary to close this thread) with one simple question: Billy Meier- real or fake?

You closed my open mind the moment you said channeled. Channeling is bullshit, it's the ultimate cop-out, you might as well have said "God told me".

They have something connected to my brain that feeds me what I type at times. Call it what you want, but IMO it's channeling, and its surely real.

I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself though (and simultaneously create the conditions necessary to close this thread) with one simple question: Billy Meier- real or fake?
My contacts told me he was indeed contacted. But they also say there are very iffy circumstances to his story, and they were purposely propagated by negative ETs involved in his contact. Like one of the supposed UFO pics of his, the object was found in his garage. Also that lazer gun he had was one of the most ridiculous things Ive ever seen. Also I've heard his publicist claims hes the only legit contactee on the planet. Also he claims he's a "prophet" which is kind of ridiculous... His profiteering makes us all look bad. If I wasn't told he was actually contacted I would definitely think hes a fake. And sometimes the info I am told is given to me to character assassinate me or so I give others disinfo in deals made to protect me, so I couldn't say the information I was told about him was true to begin with. If I go by what I think without what I have been told I would say hes a fake.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

How is their cooking? Have you sampled any of it? Reason I ask is there was a Nordic in our family, an actual Swede who came through Ellis Island 105 years ago or so, and she was a hell of a cook. Also the warmest, most pleasant and generous person it has been my pleasure to encounter.

I dont know how their cooking is, but I assume its very good. Them being far more advanced than us.

We're supposed to believe you simply because you assure us you are the real thing? Us being the sorts of folks who generally don't even see any reason to believe there is a real thing of that nature? This does not compute. I'd be putting on my asbestos underwear about now, if I were you.
Believe what you want. I'm not lying or crazy. This is real.

And you accuse others of lacking imagination?

My imagination is not coming into play. This is memory, as I'm not making any of this up.

I have not been on this forum long. one thing I have found out is that you better be able to back up what you say.
the users of this forum range from novices like myslef, to the most experienced and respected in the field.
we (the users) are all open minded, but that does not mean we will accept anything just because some one tells us to.

I will speak only for my self when I say that people who seek to "profit*" from telling untruths really agrivate me, mostly because it casts doubt on genuine people or "cases".
Please present evidence that you are telling the truth, other than that: you say that you are telling the "truth".
In blunter terms I think you are making this up for attention or money please prove me wrong. Then I might visit your site, other wise you will remain in the "Billy Meier Proven liar" catagory.

Good luck and best wishes

*financially or socially

I have not been on this forum long. one thing I have found out is that you better be able to back up what you say.
the users of this forum range from novices like myslef, to the most experienced and respected in the field.
we (the users) are all open minded, but that does not mean we will accept anything just because some one tells us to.

People who say I'm a fake "without a doubt" are certainly not open minded.

I will speak only for my self when I say that people who seek to "profit*" from telling untruths really agrivate me, mostly because it casts doubt on genuine people or "cases".

Whos a genuine contactee in your view? The best case might be Alex Collier IMO. But just curious to see what you say.

Please present evidence that you are telling the truth, other than that: you say that you are telling the "truth".
In blunter terms I think you are making this up for attention or money please prove me wrong. Then I might visit your site, other wise you will remain in the "Billy Meier Proven liar" catagory.

Well I am not a proven liar, and never will be. So I fail to see why I should be lumped into the same category as him. ETs are here, and they contact some people. There is substantial evidence they are here... However no hard evidence they contact people...

As for evidence, I dont have it yet. Although they say that will change with time.

Good luck and best wishes

*financially or socially

You too..

They have employed me to create websites based off their ideas, and channel music, among other undisclosed things.

If I suspend disbelief and consider this statement with an "open mind" something very dire arises in my said open mind.

Do you realize that you are admitting to acting as a willing agent for a unknown foreign power whose true intentions are unknown to you? Do you understand how incredibly dangerous and possibly illegal such a thing could be?

Perhaps Walter or someone with similar experience could chime in with the possible complications to your life that earthly legal authorities might make were you to be proven (or perhaps just even suspected) to actually be colluding with a foreign power and acting as their agent. Which may or may not depend on what these "other undisclosed things" you are doing for them are.

That said I encourage you to see a neurologist just to be safe. Yes, maybe you are being manipulated by someone or something else. But why not eliminate any possibility that you are experiencing the results of some neurological problem? I challenge you to have an "open mind" where this is concerned. I think it would be a wise move to make. Good luck whatever the true cause might be.

Read the Richard Dawkins quote in my signature. I like to keep my brain where it is - firmly planted in reality.

You forgot the "by all means lets be open minded" IMO. You disregard my claims as false closed mindedly, rather than being in the logical state of "unknown". Being so open minded your brain falls out is like thinking you might be completely alone and nobody else is real IMO. On the contrary you are not subscribing to reality in thinking I'm a liar/attention seeker. I'm sorry you missed it this time. No big deal though...

Dear omnisense
the symbol * is called an aterisk. It is used to help explain the context and usage of certain words without disrupting a sentance. for example if I wrote the sentance
"my bottle* was gone " at the bottom of the page I would put the (*) asterisk explaining that the word bottle * meant courage and not a rigid container with a neck that is narrower than the body.

Also the fact that you misread my intention, even if unintended demonstrates to me, that you are the kind of person who only sees what they want to. to be totaly clear I DO NOT WISH YOU FINANCIAL OR SOCIAL SUCCESS.

The reason you say you will never be a proven liar, is that you will never present any evidence!

I was thinking you should be added to the hall of shame but that would probably increase an already over inflated ego

One last thing if E.T is so much more advanced than us why do they choose such ________** people to be their ambassadors?

again best wishes (not financial or social) Harry

**left blank for peoples choice of words e.g stupid

If I suspend disbelief and consider this statement with an "open mind" something very dire arises in my said open mind.

Do you realize that you are admitting to acting as a willing agent for a unknown foreign power whose true intentions are unknown to you? Do you understand how incredibly dangerous and possibly illegal such a thing could be?

The government is well aware of my contact in its higher levels of clearance. Of course most wouldn't know, only those deep within the CIA would know, and possibly the FBI. Although I'm told the FBI was simply told to back down when they found my case. I'm unsure how true that is.

As for it being dangerous, it certainly is. By being allied with the nordics I instantly made enemies such as the Greys and Dracos. And those are 2 races you dont want to be on their bad side knowingly. They have tortured and tormented me hundreds if not thousands of times. Its a rough life at times.

And the government would never prosecute me due to it pointing to them egknowledging that ETs are here. They wont do that. So I fear no prosecution from them whatsoever.

That said I encourage you to see a neurologist just to be safe. Yes, maybe you are being manipulated by someone or something else. But why not eliminate any possibility that you are experiencing the results of some neurological problem? I challenge you to have an "open mind" where this is concerned. I think it would be a wise move to make. Good luck whatever the true cause might be.
That takes money. Money I refuse to spend when I know well what my situation is. Not to mention the greys have damaged my brain many a times. It always gets fixed but whos to say they wouldnt damage it to make the MRI or whatever come out bad. Then if I am to be fixed it would be a "miracle" and would make ripples in the field of "unexplained happenings" or I would be fixed and I would be riddled with the dogma of saying I HAD gotten an scan and it turned out bad, as I practice the truth. I am resistant to get a scan due to those things. But I'm told I may get an x-ray eventually to find the implant they put in me. But again there are complications and possible downfalls for this. What if the government abducts me and attempts to take it out? That would suck, and might kill me. Which they would surely not care about if they got their hands on the mind control tech that is included in my implant. They SHOULD NOT HAVE THAT TECH at all costs. So I'm reluctant to get an x-ray for that reason.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Dear omnisense
the symbol * is called an aterisk. It is used to help explain the context and usage of certain words without disrupting a sentance. for example if I wrote the sentance
"my bottle* was gone " at the bottom of the page I would put the (*) asterisk explaining that the word bottle * meant courage and not a rigid container with a neck that is narrower than the body.

Also the fact that you misread my intention, even if unintended demonstrates to me, that you are the kind of person who only sees what they want to. to be totaly clear I DO NOT WISH YOU FINANCIAL OR SOCIAL SUCCESS.

The reason you say you will never be a proven liar, is that you will never present any evidence!

I was thinking you should be added to the hall of shame but that would probably increase an already over inflated ego

One last thing if E.T is so much more advanced than us why do they choose such ________** people to be their ambassadors?

again best wishes (not financial or social) Harry

**left blank for peoples choice of words e.g stupid

I said you too not to the asterisk text. I think you may be doing what you accuse me of. Seeing what you want to see.. I have a very small ego. And they know who they chose, and I am told I am a very worthy candidate. Unlike some others in the past. Its hard not to be a prick when people attack me every other post, in that case I'm just giving in to their negativety, but I dont do it often unles mind controlled to. But, what have I done that leads you to call me "stupid"? Or leads you to think I have an over inflated ego? I think you are just attacking me due to encroaching on your reality. Such a common thing.. So lame. I wish you knew what reality was. I'm a humble nice guy typically, and you feel the desire to attack that... For what reason I'm not entirely sure...

The government is well aware of my contact in its higher levels of clearance. Of course most wouldn't know, only those deep within the CIA would know, and possibly the FBI. Although I'm told the FBI was simply told to back down when they found my case. I'm unsure how true that is.

As for it being dangerous, it certainly is. By being allied with the nordics I instantly made enemies such as the Greys and Dracos. And those are 2 races you dont want to be on their bad side knowingly. They have tortured and tormented me hundreds if not thousands of times. Its a rough life at times.

And the government would never prosecute me due to it pointing to them egknowledging that ETs are here. They wont do that. So I fear no prosecution from them whatsoever.

That takes money. Money I refuse to spend when I know well what my situation is. Not to mention the greys have damaged my brain many a times. It always gets fixed but whos to say they wouldnt damage it to make the MRI or whatever come out bad. Then if I am to be fixed it would be a "miracle" and would make ripples in the field of "unexplained happenings" or I would be fixed and I would be riddled with the dogma of saying I HAD gotten an scan and it turned out bad, as I practice the truth. I am resistant to get a scan due to those things. But I'm told I may get an x-ray eventually to find the implant they put in me. But again there are complications and possible downfalls for this. What if the government abducts me and attempts to take it out? That would suck, and might kill me. Which they would surely not care about if they got their hands on the mind control tech that is included in my implant. They SHOULD NOT HAVE THAT TECH at all costs. So I'm reluctant to get an x-ray for that reason.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

I said you too not to the asterisk text. I think you may be doing what you accuse me of. Seeing what you want to see.. I have a very small ego. And they know who they chose, and I am told I am a very worthy candidate. Unlike some others in the past. Its hard not to be a prick when people attack me every other post, in that case I'm just giving in to their negativety, but I dont do it often unles mind controlled to. But, what have I done that leads you to call me "stupid"? Or leads you to think I have an over inflated ego? I think you are just attacking me due to encroaching on your reality. Such a common thing.. So lame. I wish you knew what reality was. I'm a humble nice guy typically, and you feel the desire to attack that... For what reason I'm not entirely sure...

Every time I feel like this thread is going nowhere, gems like this pop up. I don't know who you are, but you're keeping me entertained. For the record, I think you're a forum member that's created a new name just to have some fun.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Also, since the Swedes/Norwegians/Finnish don't really want anyone to know about them yet, why are you revealing them to us - you are totally alienating them (pun is totally and fully intended, full groan included).

Every time I feel like this thread is going nowhere, gems like this pop up. I don't know who you are, but you're keeping me entertained. For the record, I think you're a forum member that's created a new name just to have some fun.

I have posted on many sites. I found this one when I said, I'm not a liar. Other threads I have made include:

In contact with some ETs(My story) - David Icke's Official Forums
Omnisense.org and ContacteeDatabase.com's forum View topic - My Contact Story
In contact with some ETs - FRDB
In contact with some ETs(part 2) - FRDB
In contact with some ETs - Religious Education Forum
My first Tag was omniSense - Alien UFOs
In contact with ETs Pt 2 - Alien UFOs
And one on the demonoid forums that people wont be able to see unless they have an acc there.

The Alien-UFOs forum is the worst I have been on in terms of what I have channeled. The omnisense forums is the best rendition of my story out there. The Icke thread is ok too. As you can see, most of the time I am met with hostility. And it gets old. the people on this planet are not very civil usually when you claim ET contact, as this thread has shown, too.

Early on they channeled things not in my personality(that annoy me now to look at), and character assassinated me. Over time this has gotten better. They control what I type they say over 90% of the time. They seed me the concepts, and words, and I type it. Its basically channeling. It has gotten me into trouble before. But lately its been good.

Also, since the Swedes/Norwegians/Finnish don't really want anyone to know about them yet, why are you revealing them to us - you are totally alienating them (pun is totally and fully intended, full groan included).
As I said they are called the Nordics because they RESEMBLE nordic lineage. No other reason.

The government is well aware of my contact in its higher levels of clearance. ... Although I'm told the FBI was simply told to back down when they found my case.

Who told you this?

Money I refuse to spend when I know well what my situation is.

I really question the wisdom of not doing all that is humanly possible to eliminate the possibility of an organic cause. Number one, doing so should give you some peace of mind knowing you don't have a brain tumor or some other neurological problem at the root of the situation. Number two, it would lend your story at least the credibility you would obtain from being willing to eliminate the possibility of an organic cause and given that you check out ok, the credibility of having the test results proving there is not a medical condition at fault.

I find your excuses and explanations less than convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back