• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ET Contactee here

Status
Not open for further replies.

omniSense

Paranormal Novice
Hello all. Found this website searching for my own website to see if it showed up on google. Its Contactee Database - Home. Just got it up yesterday.

My times have been very hard, and very good with ETs. I have experienced about a calendar year of torture/torment from the infamous race called the Greys. They have done countless things to me, all negative. They mind control me to character assassinate myself(usually attacking people who attack me instead of replying civil), they give me pains on a daily basis. They have tortured me in very painful and horrible ways. I spoke of some of them in the experience section on contacteedatabase.com.

My main contacts are the nordics. They are benevolent, peaceful beings who are very human. Possibly related to us, but they cannot tell me that yet. They have employed me to create websites based off their ideas, and channel music, among other undisclosed things. My time with them has been great. They give me nice feeling sensations on my body on a daily basis to balance out the pain I receive at the hands of the Greys, and also to 'pay' me for my work with them(although they have other methods of that too). I am connected to their AI 100% of the time. Any time I think a thought to her she responds. Shes very nice(programmed to be of course), and is very advanced technology.

In my time coming forward and claiming this to people I often get ridiculed and ostracized so I hope that doesnt happen here. People seem to be more civil and educated here so I have my hopes about this thread. As others in the past has devolved into garbage and people calling me schitso for hours on end.

The other websites they are creating through me are on contacteedatabase.com under the "Sister Sites" section if you want to know more about them. They are not up yet.

<3

if you are a contactee can you tell these nordic folk can they abduct me or will i have to pay a subcription fee for a undisclosed amount of time on your website =) , hey welcome to the forums have fun

if you are a contactee can you tell these nordic folk can they abduct me or will i have to pay a subcription fee for a undisclosed amount of time on your website =) , hey welcome to the forums have fun

My websites will all be free, including omnisense.org which will have my music offered for free. :) Thanks for the welcome.

Many people have asked me to have the nordics contact them. This is the first to ask abduction. lol. They dont abduct people they say. They say all reports of them abducting people were fabrications and/or impersonations. In some cases they say the nordic is a hologram and not real. Simply there to character assassinate them on the internet.. Typically masterminded by the dracos in collusion with the Greys, who are the Nordics enemies.

They haven't yet contacted anyone asking me to get them to contact them. I'm not sure if they ever will. They say they arent able to when I ask. Their contact procedures are strict, and based on various things. There is much order and politics involved to contacting people. UFOs, well thats a different story. Much more likely to have them show you their ship :D But they wont do it say, on a date I say due to you coming back on the net and saying its proven to you I'm in contact. Or proving it to you to begin with. That would lead to a friendship and other things that would be a direct result of ET actions, which are mandated and under strict regulation unfortunately.

I won't say i believe you , but i won't judge you on it , but you after looking at your website , your forum looks pretty good =P i'll likely join it sooner or later , don't worry i won't troll it .....too much =)

sweet! Would be glad to have you :)

And yea belief isnt what I'm looking for. Just an open mind that doesnt ridicule me really. lol

sweet! Would be glad to have you :)

And yea belief isnt what I'm looking for. Just an open mind that doesnt ridicule me really. lol

This kind of crap is precisely why people do not take this stuff seriously. I have said a few times that we should be civil until a personm has proven themselves to be dishonest and intentionally inject noise into the frey for their own benefit. Let me be clear, not only do I personally not believe you I think you are intentionally lying.

Typically, I am a very patient and civil person. Though, I am utterly incapable of being civil or patient in this matter. If that means I don't have an open mind... so be it.

You say your a contactee that is thought linked to some alien artificial intelligence and that they will answer your thoughts immediately but wont allow you to prove anything...blah blah blah. So we are supposed to swallow that?

UNFORTUNATELY, stating stupid shit in itself not grounds for banning. Knowingly posting lies is. I think you are knowingly lying you ass off but I cant prove it. As moderator I have never struggled so much with my personal "want" to ban someone outright and my objective interpretation of the rules of this forum as they apply to your actions.

If anything I err on the side of free speech so I won't ban you for something I can't prove is false. BUT, when people here start ripping you don't expect me to jump to your aid. As far as I am concerned, it is open season on you. I doubt you will find many friends here.

This kind of crap is precisely why people do not take this stuff seriously. I have said a few times that we should be civil until a personm has proven themselves to be dishonest and intentionally inject noise into the frey for their own benefit. Let me be clear, not only do I personally not believe you I think you are intentionally lying.

Typically, I am a very patient and civil person. Though, I am utterly incapable of being civil or patient in this matter. If that means I don't have an open mind... so be it.

You say your a contactee that is thought linked to some alien artificial intelligence and that they will answer your thoughts immediately but wont allow you to prove anything...blah blah blah. So we are supposed to swallow that?

UNFORTUNATELY, stating stupid shit in itself not grounds for banning. Knowingly posting lies is. I think you are knowingly lying you ass off but I cant prove it. As moderator I have never struggled so much with my personal "want" to ban someone outright and my objective interpretation of the rules of this forum as they apply to your actions.

If anything I err on the side of free speech so I won't ban you for something I can't prove is false. BUT, when people here start ripping you don't expect me to jump to your aid. As far as I am concerned, it is open season on you. I doubt you will find many friends here.

Best Moderator of 2010 lmao

This is a sample of the experiences related on his website:

They have given me pains in just about every section of my body numerous times. The worst being having my liver punctured and fixed over and over while laying down in my bed by the greys. One of the worst being a situation where it felt like blades were inside my intestines, extremely painful for about 20 minutes.
I hope for him that he is lying. Some psychological situations are known to create (more than ?) real sensations and visions. I would prefer that he'd be a liar, it is much less painful and easier to cure.

Also, the late John E. Mack was giving credence to some narratives of a somewhat similar scope. I am just trying to be neutral here, I have my own take on it but do not think it is constructive to post it (yet).

I'm with Ron on this one - he's making it up. A lot of people that claim they are contactees are being honest, even though they're wrong about what is happening to them (i.e it's not aliens or non-human whatevers).
Now this guy it just telling the stories that some people have concocted during the years and ascribing them to himself.

A

My reality seems to be too much for some of you. Its all 100% real. I'm not making it up. I wouldn't do that, it's against my belief system. What do I have to gain? For the most part all I get is hostility and disbelief in people. I'm not selling anything.

This is exactly the typical response I usually get when coming forward. "Your lying" followed by some hostility based on a perceived attack on someones reality. I guess "you're crazy" is more common. Being a contactee isn't exactly easy at times...

They have given me no evidence other than a channeled blog, and my story atm. They tell me this will change with time. But proof, is another thing. And no contactee has been given proof as of yet as far as I know. It's against the rules for one reason or another. We are left to fend for ourselves in a world full of people who call you crazy or act hostile to you due to threatening their reality.

omniSense,

If people believe what you are saying, then they are free to engage with you on this message board. Alternatively, if they don't, then they merely can refrain from opening up this thread and commenting. Everyone is an adult here and certainly smart enough for form their own views, particularly on a topic such as this given this show's and this message board's history.

Best of luck.

Legalese from Contactee Database - Disclaimer

Copyright, licenses and idea submissions.
The entire contents of the site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are ContacteeDatabase, its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software. You agree to grant to ContacteeDatabase a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved productions) you submit to any public areas of the site or by e-mail to ContacteeDatabase by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed.

the privacy policy and disclaimer were done by the guy who coded the site. I dont know anything about it. I just dont want to get sued. I did add to part of it though. The nordics want people to be able to report the info on the site. Which I attempted to alter the policy towards. Its basically just saying someone who makes the same exact site and copies me cant take all the info I have paid to get there and put it on their site without my permission.

Not sure what your point is though. Its mainly just saying I have the right to use the information people provide me. Quite a nice little fox news style cut and paste and you left out:

(If you would like to include the texts on ContacteeDatabase.com in your own website or in an article, please contact us for permission. And we will get back to you shortly. We are not extremely strict in this regard but in most cases require that you include a link to ContacteeDatabase.com in your publishing of the information gathered by ContacteeDatabase.com
Theres nothing devious in the works here. Thanks for bringing it up though, its something I'm told I need to perfect to get the right message out. I want to make it so my site cant be copied but others can publish the info in blogs etc freely. I dont know the law lingo though....

Edit: modified it took out the draconian line:

You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software.
Changed it a bit to reflect what I actually want. And added:

If you would like to include the texts on ContacteeDatabase.com in your own website or in an article or blog, please contact us to let us know. If you do chose to publish the contents of this website on your own blog, forum, website, etc, we require you include a link to Contactee Database - Home somewhere in your text content.
So thanks for bringing that up. :)

This is a sample of the experiences related on his website:

I hope for him that he is lying. Some psychological situations are known to create (more than ?) real sensations and visions. I would prefer that he'd be a liar, it is much less painful and easier to cure.

Also, the late John E. Mack was giving credence to some narratives of a somewhat similar scope. I am just trying to be neutral here, I have my own take on it but do not think it is constructive to post it (yet).

I know a phenomenon called a wake dream if you or anyone else if familiar with it , most common type is a dark figure laying over you and pressing on your chest to the point where you find it hard to breathe and the pain in unbearable , depending on a persons beliefs it can effect the persons perception of whats happening .Bsically is a state where the mind is awake but the body is asleep , so the person experiencing it is basically paralyzed

The nordics want people to be able to report the info on the site.

Sorry, but if the nordics want anything they should let themselves be known and not go through intermediaries that sound like they're making things up. Perhaps you do believe that extra-terrestrials are speaking through your website, but I would expect a space faring race to be able to get a website up that doesn't look like it was coded in 1998.

Sorry, but if the nordics want anything they should let themselves be known and not go through intermediaries that sound like they're making things up. Perhaps you do believe that extra-terrestrials are speaking through your website, but I would expect a space faring race to be able to get a website up that doesn't look like it was coded in 1998.

Due to the circumstances of this planet, they have to get people to do their bidding for them. Their AI could make a website in seconds that would blow you away... But there are rules against ETs making websites themselves. There are rules dictating how much ETs can alter us. They need intermediaries to do their bidding. Just as the reptilian dracos need humans to control the planet and currencies for them(the bankers/Rothschilds/Rockefellers/NWO). Without humans acting as a channel, they are bound by galactic(accepted by most races) law. And non-intervention rules are applicable. Hopefully these rules will be broken by benevolent ETs in our near future, or we may be a bit screwed soon as we are reaching a pivotal point in history.

You can think you know what they 'should and shouldn't do' all you want, it doesnt mean you know what reality is. They know their options better than you... Your 'they should do this' is ignorant due to your lack of understanding of the rules applied to them.

And I have had plenty of compliments about the site. So your insult about it is not the majority view...

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Well, maybe it takes 12 years for the message to get to their home planet. Though I'd think ET would be at Web 3,333.0 by now. :D

Their transmissions are instant no matter where you are in the universe.

Due to the circumstances of this planet, they have to get people to do their bidding for them. Their AI could make a website in seconds that would blow you away... But there are rules against ETs making websites themselves. There are rules dictating how much ETs can alter us. They need intermediaries to do their bidding. Just as the reptilian dracos need humans to control the planet and currencies for them(the bankers/Rothschilds/Rockefellers/NWO). Without humans acting as a channel, they are bound by galactic(accepted by most races) law. And non-intervention rules are applicable. Hopefully these rules will be broken by benevolent ETs in our near future, or we may be a bit screwed soon as we are reaching a pivotal point in history.

You can think you know what they 'should and shouldn't do' all you want, it doesnt mean you know what reality is. They know their options better than you... Your 'they should do this' is ignorant due to your lack of understanding of the rules applied to them.

And I have had plenty of compliments about the site. So your insult about it is not the majority view...

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Their transmissions are instant no matter where you are in the universe.

After reading that I can say without a doubt that you are either making this all up for attention or you have problems. Just to remind you of what other have said, you are in the wrong forum to post stuff like this. Although this is a paranormal forum, most of us here to not buy into the stories you are peddling. If you want to see what this forum is all about, go look at the thread regarding the Kelly Johnson case. That's a good example of people having an intelligent discussion.

After reading that I can say without a doubt that you are either making this all up for attention or you have problems. Just to remind you of what other have said, you are in the wrong forum to post stuff like this. Although this is a paranormal forum, most of us here to not buy into the stories you are peddling. If you want to see what this forum is all about, go look at the thread regarding the Kelly Johnson case. That's a good example of people having an intelligent discussion.

What makes you think its all false? I'm not an attention seeker at all. At times I am given disinfo, but that far from being a fraud. "Without a doubt"? Your reasoning isn't very good then. Because I am without a doubt a legitimate contactee, and I am not making any of this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back