• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Steven Greer --> Here we go ...

Respect is something that is earned - folks who think respect should be given to anyone, are clearly not putting any value on respect. I see no reason to give Greer any respect at this point, he's another new age guru who has poisoned the legitimate folks who were part of the original Disclosure project. It's my opinion that his various organizations are financial scams, and the fact that he couldn't name a SINGLE engineer supposedly working on his Orion stuff is laughable. I didn't ask him for names of sources of confidential information, I asked him to name a single engineer working on his "free energy" project. He couldn't come up with a single name for one reason - there ARE no names, there are no engineers, there's nothing but a non-profit scam to put $$$ into Greer's bank account.

And while I might not have been on my best behavior at the end of the show, I'm not stealing money from people, I'm not shitting on good witnesses, I'm not lying about meetings with military and government officials. You want to believe in Greer's bullshit, you go right ahead. Some of us are smarter than that, and we'll call a BS artist on his shit when we see it. You want fawning over Greer, go speak to Noory and the other bobbleheads. You want an honest opinion, listen to The Paracast.

dB

I would like to filter the good stuff in Greer's activities from the bad stuff. You can't do background checks on radio and it would be a boring show anyway. What you can do is make an effort to carve out the nuggets from the nonsense.
I also think anyone in this field is subject to instant nullification. The very subject zeroes out your credibility, which researchers find existentially insulting. I think Paracast is doing redundant work trying to tough guy out the frauds. They are already zeroed out. Zero times zero is zero.

Credibility can only come from system shock.
We're not trying to do background checks and never claimed any such thing.

But Greer makes extraordinary claims he cannot prove. If he kept his activities focused on disclosure, he'd have a lot more credibility. Soon as he adds the other stuff, the alarm bells go off.

There you go again, Biedny. Language, man. You don't know who you are trying to prove how tough you are to. Careful. Careful.
I am not asking you to respect Greer. I'm asking you to respect the danger involved in trying to source evidence. By asking who the engineers were you were asking for information about individuals creating advanced technological devices. There are those who might be willing to do radical things to obtain that technology.
I think it is despicable to use this field simply for the purpose of making money. I think you are right to "disrespect" Greer on that. Respecting a danger is not the same as respecting a person, clown though he may be.

There you go again, Biedny. Language, man. You don't know who you are trying to prove how tough you are to. Careful. Careful.
I am not asking you to respect Greer. I'm asking you to respect the danger involved in trying to source evidence. By asking who the engineers were you were asking for information about individuals creating advanced technological devices. There are those who might be willing to do radical things to obtain that technology.
I think it is despicable to use this field simply for the purpose of making money. I think you are right to "disrespect" Greer on that. Respecting a danger is not the same as respecting a person, clown though he may be.

Oh, please.

Listen, if the government actually had some sort of alien technology like Greer claims it does, what would they care what some nameless, non-existent engineers are creating out in the open? If they had actually reversed-engineered alien tech - which I feel is as likely as John Lennon returning from the dead - they would already be in the lead. And you don't think we'd see some of this tech in action? Do you seriously think that Greer has something other than fairy tales and hot air? I don't, not for one minute. I don't believe he regularly meets with government officials. He's now on a shitlist, no one in the inside with any useful info will associate with this guy. I spoke to some of the people at the X-Con who were part of the original Disclosure project, and they want NOTHING to do with Greer, for rather obvious reasons.

And as far as me having to be wary of what I say, listen, what's the worst thing the government will do to me, kill me? I don't give a damn. I think that life is a dream, and that we wake up out of this dream to the larger reality. Taking my life will only bring me closer to some truth. I'm not afraid of leaving this body, so what are they gonna do?

Someone's been reading too many spy novels. I'm not a child, I'm fully aware that the U.S. government are capable of lots of nastiness, but I don't own shit, don't have a house, no valuables, nothing to lose. I've publicly called Bush, Cheney and his administration war criminals on my other show, and so far, no one has come knocking on my door. I'm small fry, trying to fuck with me would bring attention that I don't enjoy now, so there's no reason for anyone - outside of some of the more delusional listeners of this show - to threaten me.

But thanks for your concern.

dB

I'm not exactly on the need-to-know list either.

I like your show, man. For a penniless dude, you offer some high value information. I still want to know what you have on Charles Hall.

If David is willing to lambast Bush and Cheney on the Paracast, I might be willing to open up my piggy bank. Talk about hiding in the open!

Apparently, one of the Physicists Greer was referring to was Paul A. LaViolette, PHD. His name is used on the site. Here's the link:
http://www.etheric.com/LaVioletteBooks/Book-Secrets.html
Here's a link to the researchers names involved in the project. If there are characters to assassinate these are they.
http://www.theorionproject.org/en/research.html
If folks already have these to check on, I apologize. I am assuming that, by including their names under the heading research, these individuals are consenting to having their work inspected. I'll be checking on them for myself but you guys probably already know them. There was one person who was denounced in court.

LaViolette's book sounds like another crackpot work on Tesla that distorts his real inventions and genius. But David is the Tesla expert and I'll let him respond. However, it may not be immediate, as he's off to a trip to the West Coast.

What you have there is the paper submitted to the Senate, which isn't exactly a real report of what they said in public. Do you have a reference for that information?

It's briefing papers, which doesn't necessarily indicate that the information was given verbally. They may have just given them the documents without a lot of explanation. Do you have more information?

David,you claim that Greer is lying about meeting military and government people...

Can you prove this?
Can you name an individual that Greer says he's met with,and it turned out to be a lie?
I think it's pretty much a matter of public record now,that he did meet with -
DCI James Woolsey(93) and Adm.Tom Wilson,Joint Chiefs of Staff(97).

Let me get this off my chest before I ramble like a Greer-esque fillibuster session: I love the Paracast like a warm bowl of sonic soup on a rainy day. Gene is the man and Biedny has even grown on me like moss, but...

It did seem like a set up, especially with Vaeni there. Greer was made to look sympathetic because it seemed like he was being bullied. Biedny handing it over to Vaeni like a soccer ball going back and forth was revolting. I felt like I was listening to a debunker gangbang.

Greer has major issues, but it was especially disappointing for his sexuality to be brought up on this board by no less than one of the "interviewers".

Lest I be thought of as a Greer apologist, I would give my right teste to hear a secret recording of his revivalist true believer pulpit schtick. I think too many of his defenders around here need to know there's a different side of Greer that not many get to see. I can't entirely call him a fraud because his Disclosure Project has brought together some good people but, he is a bit of a con man.

Bringing up that 1994 article would have been brilliant, because there really is no defense to it. And I think had the audience seen or heard of it first, it would have made the interview's audio violence more appealing.

I think Biedny has a hangup about Greer. You'd think Greer was the Devil. Greer is not the Devil. Cheney is the Devil. I think ex-CIA directors are minion demons. Who do you trust? Greer or Woolsey? The man with a secret or the man with the secret prisons?
I don't care what the CIA Director says. He talks but I don't hear no words.

Back