• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Steven Greer --> Here we go ...

I think Biedny has a hangup about Greer. You'd think Greer was the Devil. Greer is not the Devil. Cheney is the Devil. I think ex-CIA directors are minion demons. Who do you trust? Greer or Woolsey? The man with a secret or the man with the secret prisons?
I don't care what the CIA Director says. He talks but I don't hear no words.

David has a hangup about people who make questionable claims they can't back up with evidence, and who seem to be more interested in profits and first class plane tickets than seeking truth.

I'm back 5 minutes and I am already to jump over the edge again.:eek:

Steven Greer IS a fraud. David Biedny IS opinionated but NOT a fraud.

They should just deny the man the Oxygene of publicity.

Amen Brother! Thing is this though.... Greer keeps coming on the Paracast cause his ego tells him that eventually Gene and David will love him and accept him for the prophet that he thinks he is. The other shows (I won't mention any names but one comes to mind) are ass kissers and just put anything on to feed the unwashed. Unfortunately the diet for the unwashed is high on bad cholesterol.

Amen Brother! Thing is this though.... Greer keeps coming on the Paracast cause his ego tells him that eventually Gene and David will love him and accept him for the prophet that he thinks he is. The other shows (I won't mention any names but one comes to mind) are ass kissers and just put anything on to feed the unwashed. Unfortunately the diet for the unwashed is high on bad cholesterol.
He's been on the show 3 times. There will not be a fourth. :)

Personaly i am a relative new comer to the UFO investigation scene on a serious level . The thing i notice is that its very much Factionalised whith schisms and such. It's a little bit like the Second International.

When i hear somebody claim that they can summon UFO'S to manifest themselves at will the Bullshitter Alarm starts to ring in my head.

Why dont these people go to the WhiteHouse Lawn and do a bit of summoning ?

Or at least take a decent photo ?

These people pray on Gulibility and my God there are a lot of Gulible people out there.

What a surprise! Greer won't be coming back to Paracast?!
Just so everyone knows, I am a fraud. Let's be clear about that. While that is depressing, it is even more depressing to find a fraud who doesn't know he or she is a fraud. I contend that anyone, fraud or no, who speaks to UFOs is going to be multiplied by zero. This process makes frauds of us all. There is no escaping that.
Let us not be naive about some UFO researchers being more credible than others. What does it matter? Whether you are Stan Friedman or Steven Greer or God Emperor of Dune, you times zero equals zero.

Greer has major issues, but it was especially disappointing for his sexuality to be brought up on this board by no less than one of the "interviewers".

I don't remember if that was me or not but it probably was. I'm no homophobe and I know to bring it up is to walk that line. However, I actually do find it important because there's not a doubt in my mind he is gay and not disclosing that, which, to my mind, is antithetical to all of his truth & mind-opening BS. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he started a disclosure movement as a means of avoiding what he doesn't want to disclose to his family.

I also find it creepy in light of the fact that he used to not act like this and seemingly overnight turned into Richard Simmons...but STILL has not come out of the closet. Normally, that type of change is what happens when you do. Maybe I'd find it less offensive if every speech/interview he does he didn't bring up his wife and 4 daughters, bless their hearts.

This is a man who hides deep secrets in plain sight and then asks us to believe him when he talks about the government doing the same. Takes one to know one I guess.

On another note to Daktari - really, no difference between Friedman and Greer? How about Friedman never claimed to have tete-a-tete's with gorgeous aliens?

Know what I would do if I were one of Greer's "scientists?" I'd ask him to ask his alien friends for the schematics of the perfect free energy devices so they can bypass the invention stage and go directly to building it. I'm sorry you're so invested in him. What would he have to do for you to call it quits?

Greer dust must be in the air. I saw a couple today that aren't into the UFO phenomena too much. As soon as I walked in the door the husband says oh I finally decided what I think about Greer. I am thinking where did this come from. The couple had seen Greer speak at the science and consciousness conference in Santa Fe earlier this year. My friend 's husbnad says I think he is OK and I said WHAT. Boy did he get an earfull. If only I could have chanelled David then! So after my long rant he says well if that's the case somebody should out him as a fraud.

Ask David Huggins. I think him and Greer have been drinking the same Koolaid. Oh Yeah!!

Here's my final bit on Greer (Yeah right. When do I EVER shut up?) But okay, hypothetically, it could be....

If it's true that he was abused by his parents and left home while a teen, then the rest of this falls into place. (Occam's Razor! Occam's Razor--SHUT UP, BASSETT!! ...but I digress....)

You've got young, sexy, pre-doctor Greer who has to retreat from the world around him into his head. Let's see, he was raised in North Carolina, Land of Tolerance, right? Wonder if "No good sonofabitch sissy boy faggot," or worse, was ever heaved at him before daddy would kick the crap out of him while mommy watched.

Greer was a pure-of-heart meditation master by age 18. All of his alien encounters took place in his head via meditation and when asked how that's not just his imagination, his answer is, "Whose imagination?" See, because all is one therefore these beings in his head are as real in the eyes of God as he is.

Does it make more sense (Occam's--! --QUIET!!!) that Greer met perfect alien parental figures while meditating, or does it make more sense that a hyper-intelligent abuse victim retreated into his head, into his fractured imagination, and at the same time learned to meditate?

One thing far too many meditators believe wrongly is that meditation is the key to everything. However, as Ken Wilber has amply shown, consciousness, like the physical, unfolds in a process of transcending and including--not just transcending--and that the higher states rest on the ground of the lower. So, meditation does not supplant the need for a shrink. The higher realms transcend and include psychology and if your psychology is completely screwed up, it's coming with ya.

One universal in meditation is projecting illusory images. So here's Greer, a conflicted kid who buries his pain, retreats into his head, into his imagination. One fine day he discovers meditation, but because he never dealt with the evils of his family, he now projects what he imagines like a schizophrenic when meditating. What does he project? - Galactic parents who love us unconditionally and just want us to reach out to them via Greer's meditation. (Plus flashlights. And you can bet your ass "Let's flash lights at the sky and hope God sees it as an S.O.S." was a game Greer played often as a child.)

That is why alien abductions are nothing more than an evil military project. Greer knows that all of the aliens are beautiful and loving and want to nurture us. He knows this because that's how they project out of his mind.

To Greer, evil only exists in humans. He knows this. It's how he was raised. And because he knows this, he's less like you and me and more like the aliens: PURE OF HEART.

That, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I contend, is how Steven Greer views the world. And underlying the whole messy thing is a contempt for the rest of us best illustrated in vampire lore.

All of this from a comment you heard that he was abused as a child? Step aside Dr. Phil.

No, from the first few chapters of his book where he says he suffered abuse so bad it made "Mommy Dearest" look like a vacation. And then he left home in his high school years.

And in those same pages, the stuff about meeting aliens via meditation. They chose him because he was pure of heart. HE WROTE THIS!

This is from page 3 of Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge:

"In reality, I have perhaps never known of a more traumatic, dysfunctional family situation than ours. Most people are unaware of this background; they see me as a successful physician and public figure (albeit somewhat eccentric at times!) and assume a conventional, normal upbringing.

"As a young adult, I once attended the movie “Mommy Dearest” with my twin sister. Afterward, we looked at each other and said, "My God, that would've been the best day of our childhood!" People are horrified to hear this. Because of parental alcoholism, and home conditions that often attend it, we children also lived with elements of abandonment, neglect and abuse. I remember, as a little pre-schooler, eating cigarette ashes, sand, and dirt when nothing else was around. As a medical doctor, I now realize this was at least providing some of the mineral supplements my body needed: one of those instinctual cravings demanded by the body to enable survival."

Dr Steven Greer he is an alien when one of the aliens was captured what they found was that it was pregnant what came out was Dr Steven Greer an alien hybrid just look at him he put the spell on you :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think his DVD on The Disclosure Project was interestingly devoid of all this silly stuff.
There is a child abuse metaphor running through a lot of abduction cases. It is time to reread John Mack, I'm afraid.

Regulated Disclosure?

Dr.Greer 110:50
'look idea,the idea is to 'move it' (Open Contact?) from idividual - and idiosyncratic,
too, a group, and into society, in the larger way.'

Dr.Greer 118:58
'ive allways felt, that if the people will lead, then perhaps, the leaders will follow'

filtering/conditioning programs;
His job is not disclosure, it's about slow-released conditioning (breaking the news gently).

Back