• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Steven Greer --> Here we go ...

icculus

Paranormal Maven
I have really been looking forward to this show. So much so this is the first time I've tuned in "live".

Boy this guy goes on and on ...

Jeez, how did we ever get through this interview? This guy just makes stuff up, and don't you love how he didn't want to get into an "esoteric discussion over the merits of Einstein vs. Tesla"? What a crock - this guy knows nothing about Tesla, he's just regurgitating ridiculous tales told by the likes of Otis T. Carr, another world-class BS salesman. He won't disclose the name of a single actual engineer or actual technical person involved with the "research" around new energy sources. You know why? Because there IS no one, it's just him, the shmecky and the woman doctor who's given him $$$. Fusion technology is "antiquated"? Someone let the Sun know it's old fashioned, out-of-date, so it will stop shining on this shmuck. I swear, my head is going to explode listening to this shit. I wouldn't let this doctor near me with a twizzler, much less a knife.

dB

But if anyone asks, I agree: Greer is great at filibuster, but when you try to dissect the real content, there's not a lot there. Informed sources, a friend he met at dinner, etc., etc. Give me a friggin break!

Someone let the sun know it's antiquated -- classic. Thanks for being there, for actually asking this guy some real questions.

Waiting for the alien baby question...

I'll admit I went on one of his "picnics" in 1999 in Seattle. Crazy stuff. Drove towards Sea Tac airport and shined lights in the sky. Naturally, every light in the sky was an alien. Sat next to a guy who was with him who showed me blurry pictures of another planet he was on inhabited by bird people.

He looked at me funny too—will say no more.

I don't expect to listen to anything other then a freak show while listening to this roided up charlatan spew garbage.

I'm still going to listen because these people need to be taken to task and pointed out as lunatics who want to make money off UFOs.

i enjoyed the show very much.
id happily go out to the bush and shine a torch at the sky, but im too scared to do it by myself, and im not allowed to take a dog into the national park.

i could risk it, its night time after all, but if i do get caught by a park ranger............

"you see i was out in the national park with a torch...."

or do laser pointers work better

I hear that a winning strategy is for the attendees to shine their lights off of Steven Greer's white ass. My sources (unfortunately, I cannot disclose their names) tell me that such a buildup of luminal energy will interact with a device that Greer had implanted in there. His ass then serves as an interplexing beacon and the aliens, locking onto his signal, will traverse vast, interdimensional realities, heading for their exit point which, as it happens, also turns out to be Steven Greer's ass. So, when Mr. David Biedny says that Mr. Greer is pulling this stuff out of his ass, he is being a bit more than clever.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
I hear that a winning strategy is for the attendees to shine their lights off of Steven Greer's white ass.

getting caught with a dog in the national park is only a fine, if i told them i was trying to shine a Torch on Dr Greers white ass......

no no i just dare not risk it

again i ejoyed the show, and Dr Greer has balls of steel. ill give him that.
i loved how he stood his ground on the issue of murphys law.

no matter how advanced your tech is, your not infallable, and even shit a million years in advance of ours can still hit the fan.

that seems a universal truth to me. and in a perverse way it gives me great comfort, and a cheesy grin to think so

is the good Dr an artful dodger ? , hell yes he's a pro. and i love our hosts feisty attitude. But in all honesty im more likely to click a link with his name mentioned now, than i was before listening to this show.

OMG

Its obvious that the guy is entirely self absorbed when he didnt even get Davids little "small town image analyst" joke. I thought that was hilarious.

Back