• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Steven Greer --> Here we go ...

Free episodes:

Man....Greer is an idiot. We are a bunch of violent monkeys.
So I take it this will be his last appearance on the Paracast?

Good show. Looking forward to next weeks episode.

I would not be the slightest bit surprised if he comes back for more. He strikes me as being so egotistical that any chance for publicity is a good thing. I bet he wouldnt even acknowledge or process consciously the fact that he was not able to win over the Paracast guys.

I mean give me a fucking break. All this stuff is really starting to get to me. EVERY single time someone out there in UFO land has some type of smoking gun evidence there seems to be a reason to hold it back. The Alien baby nonsense. The Romanek nonsense. The CSETI nonsense.... and on and on it goes.

I think in this case Occam's Razor truly does apply.

Intense, critical, moving (reads just like an action film cover..or a drama) & frustrating. Well put together, I am pleased.

I find this comment from David quite confounding:

...'& the most important thing, '3', Steven, is that any advanced civilization, that does any due dilligence on this planet & it's history, 'especially', it's history in the last 100 years, would have to be, 'high', to think that we are ready for any kind of serious, intraplanetary discussion of any sort. I contend that that is absolutely, patently, 'ridiculous', that any extraterrestrial species would approach us, vaguely as peers. If these creatures are able to move between stars, & given the 'age' of homosapiens, which is what? A hundred thousand years? Any species is going to easily be, hundreds of thousands if not, millions, if not billions of years ahead of us. The idea, that those creatures at that level of intellectual evolution, could approach us as peers, could look at us as anything but 'violent little monkeys', is absolutely preposterous! It's preposterous!'...

Personally it seems logical, your words Mr. Biedny. On the other hand, why wouldn't atleast 'someone' view us with the ideal that we are worth bonding with? 'Assuming' civilizations are abundant, diverse &, well, 'if if iffy' throughout the cosmos and (interior space)), then why the hell not?

The aforementioned opinion was not in support of Dr. Greer, yet why favour merely 1 side of the dualistical coin? The odds are in favour of our Extraterrestrial neighbours indeed...They're simply too damn high to give a flying fuck about the activities of ape-like entities such as ourselves that metaphorically resemble the pimple on an obese butcheek in the sea of gluteus maximus's.

You cannot throw the baby out with the bathwater, as i'm sure you're a good person, & to take the optomistical approach, I hope we 'all' are good people at heart.

So let us all speculate & quote from the great Dr. Steven Greer:

...'The truth is, we just don't know'...

Goody.

(Ps-> Need a fellow paracast member to document the 'program notes' ;) )

Damn you Paracast.
Just finished listening to Chatty Cathy and now my ears are bleeding.
Ow.

Hey, Dr Greer. Here's a dictionary definition that may have passed you by;

Conversation
Pronunciation:
?kän-v?r-?s?-sh?n
An oral exchange of sentiments, observations, opinions, or ideas

(emphasis mine)

And yes, that linked article you kindly provided, Gene, was extremely enlightening. Quote,
"He looks like a shaved sasquatch" !

Best laugh of the month!

Gotta give it to him: He is great at what he does, which is stay even-keeled while lying under pressure.

The man wrote a document with aliens. He doesn't have the power to ask them to show up? That's too simplistic? He has to vector them in with a $300 group-think? Go F yourself, Greer.

valiens said:
Gotta give it to him: He is great at what he does, which is stay even-keeled while lying under pressure.

But you had to detect the subtext. He was clearly seething inside at being tossed into a cage with lions.

Greer is whack. That being said, I believe we do have alternative fuels available right now. Proof?

Hydrogen from saltwater at .5 amps!

Stan Meyer was murdered for making a water car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8stApCmxYEM&feature=related
But this guy recreated it from his patents (and seems to have vanished since, though all of his work is available to make yourself):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vzTzqpp-Uk&feature=related

Danny Dingle's water car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j7d-FJ7TQk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVhXrvCCILw&feature=related

Ever seen water burn? John Kanzius makes it happen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGg0ATfoBgo

Now here's where it gets really interesting, Bob Lazar has it working and plans to sell kits:
http://www.switch2hydrogen.com/

How about a car that runs on air? Yup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqpGZv0YT4

And did you know they can make oil by microwaving old tires and practically anything else (even rocks!):
http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/microwave-alternative-fuel-47120305

Gene Steinberg said:
valiens said:

But you had to detect the subtext. He was clearly seething inside at being tossed into a cage with lions.

Oh, I got it all right. Best part? When Dave's agreeing with him saying, "Oh yeah...yeah..." and he grunts, "Don't interrupt me."

Good stuff, Greer.

valiens said:

The man wrote a document with aliens. He doesn't have the power to ask them to show up? That's too simplistic? He has to vector them in with a $300 group-think? Go F yourself, Greer.

I think its more like 900 :(

And now...A passage out of th Stephen Greer Opus, HIDDEN TRUTH FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE. And I quote....

"When I began the walk down, I noticed a glow off the edge of the mountain and sensed someone was there. Suddenly, on my right, an extraterrestrial biological life form appeared and touched my shoulder so firmly that it was like a strong finger touching me. I looked down and saw
the imprint on my jacket: every hair on my head stood on end!

"Somewhat childishly, my first thought was, 'What does
this creature want with me?' I got down close to the ground (I hate to admit this!) in a fetal position, looking up – and he was looking back. Its gender was male. He was quite peaceful and non-threatening, with beautiful, deerlike
eyes.

"Then I suddenly found myself transported onto the craft. We were just out in space, sitting. I recall that the craft became completely translucent. It felt like I was floating in space with nothing around, as if the whole craft was made of fiber optics, and its shell could disappear. Space was visible all around us.

"So I stayed there with these ETs, who were three or four feet tall, all with those appealing eyes. It appeared that we were there for one purpose; meditating together. They were interested in me because they wanted contact with a human being experiencing cosmic consciousness as
we do, participating with them. At this point I taught them what that state is like for us. We shared it together - an incredible encounter, entirely different from stories usually circulated about extraterrestrial contact."
----------------------
...And Shortly Thereafter....
----------------------

"It didn't matter that I was only 18. They didn't care about such things as age, race, family of origin, or wealth. They cared about the fact that I was pure-hearted enough to see the truth clearly and unattached to the materiality of this world."

That's my Greer -- Pure-hearted.

So again, you have this open contact, why do you need to flash lights at the sky and meditate? Anyone paying $300 to do this in a group with you is mentally retarded. Wait. Let me try that again....

Anyone paying $300 to do this in a group with you is mentally open to the idea, so the notion that you have to ween groups into contact is patently false. They've paid their money. They want this more than anything.

Plus, these beings are telepathic, right? They know you're coming before you get there so why meditate at all? Why flash a light? They should be waiting for you with open arms like they were on that night on the mountain.

I don't know, maybe I live in a different universe (I certainly live in a different country), but I found David Biedney's tone much more hostile and difficult to listen to than Dr. Greer's. I am not a "follower" of Dr. Greer, nor particularly on board with his approach, but I still thank you guys for having him on and letting him try to address some of the questions you raised. It's obvious that David "doesn't like him" and basically thinks he's a con-man of sorts...so thanks for going out of your way to at least try to be somewhat civil David, though I often wonder why you can't express your disagreement with your guests without turning into a pissy-sounding teenager, when it comes to your wrap up comments. Actually, it often sounds to me like you project a lot of your own issues onto your summarized Davidian reconstructions of your guests' comments...sometimes it doesn't even sound like you're commenting on the same interview that I just listened to. Wierd.

Yeah David, you frequently annoy me...but it's probably just a personal-style clash occuring in my own field of perception...no, I don't have to listen to you since you annoy me so much, but I choose to do so because you have interesting guests, and sometimes ask good questions and I think I can learn from listening to your interviews and I can always use some nice Buddhist-style work on detachment when the fingernails start scratching on the metaphorical-and/or-proverbial blackboard...

Thanks again for having on an interesting guest.

Peace, Zane

You know, reading from the Book of Greer is like reviewing Bush crimes: If you concentrate on any one lie you miss 40 others....

Zane, if you're still around, you're Buddhist? So you're into meditation and letting go and all that, right? Does it seem realistic to you that Greer would be taken into a craft, into space, and the craft goes translucent so that all of a sudden he would feel like he's floating in outer space and there wouldn't be even a moment of discombobulation and fear? I mean even if Greer were as masterful a meditator as can be expected from an 18-year-old--NO FEAR AT ALL? No disorientation? No emotion about that? Does that ring true to you?

If not, is Greer lying?

If so, is he conning people out of money?

If so, shouldn't Dave and me and you be mad about that?

Zane,

I do indeed admit that I can be somewhat intense, it's just that I'm sick and tired of people like Greer setting the tone for conversation of these topics. He's got a serious superiority attitude (am I projecting?), and I think he's done a LOT of damage to the field of genuine, rational research into the UFO enigma. But thanks for listening, if you learn a single useful thing from listening to my rants, perhaps I've done my job.

dB

zaneivy said:
I don't know, maybe I live in a different universe (I certainly live in a different country), but I found David Biedney's tone much more hostile and difficult to listen to than Dr. Greer's. I am not a "follower" of Dr. Greer, nor particularly on board with his approach, but I still thank you guys for having him on and letting him try to address some of the questions you raised. It's obvious that David "doesn't like him" and basically thinks he's a con-man of sorts...so thanks for going out of your way to at least try to be somewhat civil David, though I often wonder why you can't express your disagreement with your guests without turning into a pissy-sounding teenager, when it comes to your wrap up comments. Actually, it often sounds to me like you project a lot of your own issues onto your summarized Davidian reconstructions of your guests' comments...sometimes it doesn't even sound like you're commenting on the same interview that I just listened to. Wierd.

Yeah David, you frequently annoy me...but it's probably just a personal-style clash occuring in my own field of perception...no, I don't have to listen to you since you annoy me so much, but I choose to do so because you have interesting guests, and sometimes ask good questions and I think I can learn from listening to your interviews and I can always use some nice Buddhist-style work on detachment when the fingernails start scratching on the metaphorical-and/or-proverbial blackboard...

Thanks again for having on an interesting guest.

Peace, Zane

Well said.

I too thought it was odd David saying that Greer acted like a totally different person at the X than on the show, and then he himself turns into a lunatic as soon as Greer is gone. His normal lunatic actually, just wonder why he held back. (saying it like David isn't reading this).

You brought up the best points after the guest was gone rather then getting rid of him for good. He is a waste of time.

Good show. One of the things that makes Monday mornings bearable.

As to David B. acting differently after the guest has left the building, yes, there is sometimes a marked difference. But the format of the show has always allowed a polite, if sometimes argumentative, rebutting of a guest while on the air, even if it meant tearing him (or her) apart after the show's over. This show's extra 15 minutes or so - prompted in part by Greer's attitude and unwillingness to be disagreed with or shown wrong - was extraordinary, but not totally unprecedented.

In other words, Greer's full of crap, no matter how nattily he's dressed or how smoothly he speaks, and the show's hosts (with Jeremy) are perfectly right to call him on it.

- Todd (who wants to see the alien baby mummy up close)

There is a distinct difference between exploding after an interview where you've done your best to have some decorum, and presenting an infomercial persona in one setting and a matter-of-fact intelligent persona in another. The first is an authentic emotional reaction to having held back. The other is an invention to sell to whichever audience you happen to be playing to. Surely you see the difference.

Why weren't those poiints brought up in the interview to him directly? Greer is going to hear what was said anyhow, so why not say it to his face directly? I think he should get to respond to it.

And don't call me Shirley.

Back