• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Steven Greer --> Here we go ...

Jeremy is in love with Steven's Rear. He and Ally will now fight over him. My lover Silvia Brown predicts one of them might win. If not, then there will be a tie. If not that, then something else, but it will be right. She'll let you know afterwards.

Did anyone catch the Colbert Report the other day when Stephen consulted his financial advisor, Gorlock? Did anyone else think Gorlock sounded... familiar?

Jeremy is in love with Steven's Rear. He and Ally will now fight over him. My lover Silvia Brown predicts one of them might win. If not, then there will be a tie. If not that, then something else, but it will be right. She'll let you know afterwards.

He HAS to pick me because Jeremy can't have his alien baby. I can't believe I have just posted this on a public forum.

Ok Jeremy you need to go back to school and take anatomy 101. I know you like to dress up like a girl but that doesn't count. Is there something you need to reveal about yourself??

Did anyone catch the Colbert Report the other day when Stephen consulted his financial advisor, Gorlock? Did anyone else think Gorlock sounded... familiar?

I caught that part. Nah, I didn't get it. I think scientology came to my mind.

Well I wouldn't want to tarnish Greer's pure of heart image anyway. That doesn't mean Jeremy can't!

Aaron and Greer's baby.

That video, you wouldnt want to suffer from nightmares. Stephen Greer seriously the man is crazy. Is he really a Doctor, has that been proven.

Didnt he say some alien was being studied at a place in Europe. Italy, i could be wrong. Seriously Steven what planet are you on. :eek:

He's reportedly been a doctor and practiced or practices in my area. I've never been treated by him believe it or not.

Greetings from Bulgaria!

I just listened to this episode and while respect for Greer continued sinking even further it wasn't completely fair to light the fireworks and point and laugh after he had hung off. Wanted to see if there are any developments on Greer's promise of providing material "in fall" because I can't find any on his sites, other than stuff being sold.

Back