• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Steven Greer --> Here we go ...

Free episodes:

David Biedny said:
sesteve said:
Ok .. I'm back .. decided NOT to delete you as a resource -- I think you guys are great and have an excellent show. You just hit a nerve with me on this particular show. Damm ... you should have seen 3/4 of the message I edited and deleted. Have a GREAT DAY !!!

- Steve

Actually, I'd really be happier if you did indeed go ahead and "delete (us) as a resource". You won't hurt our feelings. Really.

dB

You must be spending too much time here David. You're turning into a "prick" like me lol.

David Biedny said:
sesteve said:
Ok .. I'm back .. decided NOT to delete you as a resource -- I think you guys are great and have an excellent show. You just hit a nerve with me on this particular show. Damm ... you should have seen 3/4 of the message I edited and deleted. Have a GREAT DAY !!!

- Steve

Actually, I'd really be happier if you did indeed go ahead and "delete (us) as a resource". You won't hurt our feelings. Really.

dB
Interesting observation ... this sort of tells your TRUE personality :)
Still ... have a great day!

valiens said:
The critics have made me see the light. Gene and Dave, I have to apologize but...with all due respect, they're right. It was a setup. ... I'm outta here!

hahahahahahaha I cant stop. I swear I'm about to have an aneurism.

RonCollins said:
valiens said:
The critics have made me see the light. Gene and Dave, I have to apologize but...with all due respect, they're right. It was a setup. ... I'm outta here!

hahahahahahaha I cant stop. I swear I'm about to have an aneurism.

It sounded for a moment as if Greer was trying to stop having his own. :D

sesteve said:

- Steve

Uh, ya know...first instincts are usually the correct ones. Go ahead, just press delete.

RonCollins said:
sesteve said:

- Steve

Uh, ya know...first instincts are usually the correct ones. Go ahead, just press delete.

Ron .. you are probably FREAKIN right :)

The comment made about having a friend that has Millions and Millions of Dollars to donate to a cause .. meaning he might perhaps be giving it to Dr. Greer's organization .. was the biggest piece of @#($*&@(#*&$ I have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's be honest .. you defintely tried setting him up -- no if .. ands .. or butts about it :)

sesteve said:
The comment made about having a friend that has Millions and Millions of Dollars to donate to a cause .. meaning he might perhaps be giving it to Dr. Greer's organization .. was the biggest piece of @#($*&@(#*&$ I have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's be honest .. you defintely tried setting him up -- no if .. ands .. or butts about it :)

Let's be honest: I resent you attacking my good friend David Biedny. You are quick to call him a liar, but you refuse to admit that Greer has made loads of claims without an iota of evidence. Talk about a double standard!

David. Gene, Jeremy...I call for a STANDING OVATION! I, unlike some, found nothing wrong with your tone. You took a very bad human to task. I applaud you. It was not so adversarial that he could have been justified in hanging up. He had to hang in there and you know it was killing him. He is too used to it all going smoothly and according to his script. It was, just as I hoped, a complete expose of the jackass. He is a charlatan of the first order and you challenged. AND, you did it the right way. If he was truely credible, he would have answered these questions the right way. He was given the chance to do it and he COULD NOT. BUSTED! Plain and simple.

To those who thought it was too harsh, here is my 2 cents. If you want blind acceptance/tolerance of the absrud, then listen to C2C or one of the other morons out there. I have, in the past, had disagreements with some of the ideas the hosts have. But, they are actively searching for answers. I have learned a bunch about this field since stumbling across this show and I learned even more from this episode. Hopefully, some would be (or current) Greer supporter would listen to this to this episode (dare I say magnum opus??) and it may stop them from being lulled into actually giving this guy cash.

Everyone's made their point.

In the end, it is Dave and Genes' show, and they can run it as they see fit. I'm surprised Greer came back, but I guess he should have known what would be waiting for him, and he came anyway.

I'm all for asking the tough questions and nailing down inconsistencies in testimony. I would have gone about it differently, but that's me. My way would not be as widely entertaining.

I guess in the end we live in Post-Fox News world, and the order of business is what it is.

Actually the last 15 minutes was the best part of the show. I just loved it when Dave (was it Dave?) went on about how mean-spirited, aggressive and nasty the human species is, goddamnit!!! I think showing us by example is a lot better than just stating it. :)

Good show, though. Although Greer wouldn't give an inch, he didn't gain any ground either.

Was it me or did Greer's response to David's question about the extreme mismatch of credible witnesses sound as though Greer's strategy for getting factual info out there is basically throwing spaghetti at a wall and seeing what sticks?

Does anybody know how Greer managed to grab a NPC press conference in the first place? Who was his 'in'? ( and don't they have a Google search bar in their browser )

I thought that was just his way of deflecting the point of the criticism by 'admitting' that some of the witnesses weren't exactly stellar. He also said he couldn't do a background check on all of them because of 'lack of funds.' The whole thing was a weasel on his part trying to deflect the responsibility. His comments on that issue were vintage Greer. But as usual, he wasn't really definitive. On Clifford Stone, for example, he said no one had proven him wrong, either, as if there were still some doubt.

It's my impression (and I may be wrong) that it isn't really a big deal doing a NPC function. The building has many different rooms where you can 'hold a press conference.' Sometimes competing groups hold simultaneous conferences in different rooms trying to deflect their rivals. Greer makes it sound like a coup, but if you can pay the rent for a room, you, too, can 'hold a press conference.' Insofar as some reporters want something to do on their lunch hour, they may show up.

Schuyler said:
It's my impression (and I may be wrong) that it isn't really a big deal doing a NPC function. The building has many different rooms where you can 'hold a press conference.' Sometimes competing groups hold simultaneous conferences in different rooms trying to deflect their rivals. Greer makes it sound like a coup, but if you can pay the rent for a room, you, too, can 'hold a press conference.' Insofar as some reporters want someting to do on their lunch hour, they may show up.

Now that is interesting. In fact, doesn't that completely transform his own 'perceived' importance of that press conference?

Speaking of that conference, what's the take on Karl Wolf & his testimony? Forgive my ignorance...I'm still getting up to speed on things...

Feeling Disagreerable

I just finished listening to the Greer show.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, Greer had the upper hand for most of the interview. (Except the wrap-up, obviously!)

How could he not? "Our" goal is to get to the truth but he gives us nothing to prove or disprove. All we are left with is seemingly outrageous statements and not enough detail to check them out.

Fantastic technology? Hidden away by timid scientists. (We all know how scientists hate to share their discoveries.)

Amazing theoretical breakthroughs by Tesla? Spirited away by government agencies after his death of course.

Remains of alien babies? Coming out soon, just as soon as an unnamed French institute is ready.

Impressive footage of UFOs summoned from the sky? It can't be released due to copyright/privacy concerns.

And of course, a dark secret cabal of government agencies that terrify Senators and easily control the main stream media. Because we all know Congressmen are afraid to criticize the Executive branch and the media is cowering behind their printing presses afraid to embarrass the government.

Greer gives us nothing and has good reasons for not giving us anything. He can make Wonderful Things happen, though, if we can just pony up a little money.

He's not going to make any claims that can easily be proven or disproven.

It's an old song and dance.

But I do think he controlled the show. He just talked and talked and by the time he finished, we forgot the question. He's not defending anything, he's merely explaining why he can't be forthright.

Hearing him get trashed after the interview made me feel awkward for some reason. I don't disagree with anything that was said, but something about it just didn't feel right. It just didn't feel "host-like". Just my opinion, speaking as a listener.

In my honest opinion, I think the only thing to do about guys like this is ignore them.

The Discosure Project is a 501c3 organization? I hope Greer is carefully managing its relationship with AERO --- an LLC. Legally, that's a relationship that can get a little dicey. I hope he's not mixing expenses are other assets.

Back