• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do you believe that Grey Aliens Exist?

Do you believe that Grey Aliens Exist?

• Total voters
Would Whitley have done better to leave it all with only "Communion" -then to pick up where he left off as a fiction horror writer? As far as his career is concerned.

Any of you listen to Whitley's podcast "Dreamland"? I listened to a couple of episodes & thought it was really entertaining

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. If Gray's actually exist as portrayed in the modern UFO/Alien mythos, then they are "natural enemies" of human-kind, cosmic-criminals, and the greatest threat to humanity right below humanity itself. No way would the military judge them as not being a "threat to national security" and they would have mobilized the nation to exterminate them. If real, it would be in the best interests our species to track them back to where they come from and put an end to the whole affair. If possible of course. Maybe the military figured it all out, realized there was nothing to be done, and lapsed into a state of conditioned helplessness. (shutters) I just don't think that is what is happening though.

I think the Gray image as well as the insect ones are coming out of the deep inner workings of the human mind. The Gray image comes across as essentially a highly functional human "fetus" with (as someone has already pointed out) impossible body mechanics.

I lean toward your second suspicion, but why would you think that mantids are part of that mien? I know that mantids have some place in mythology but so do other animal and insects and you don't hear many reports of them popping in uninvited.

perhaps even if determined to be a threat of some sort, "their" technology have proved to be so far beyond any defense? Maybe some think tank has determined or hoped their interest are purely biological curiousity towards us?

perhaps even if determined to be a threat of some sort, "their" technology have proved to be so far beyond any defense? Maybe some think tank has determined or hoped their interest are purely biological curiousity towards us?

It is hard to imagine they would sweep it all under the rug and cover it all up. Even if it were hopeless, it would mean big budgets for the military and the space program. Politicians would LOVE it and would use it to instill fear, stir up controversy, and motivate their base.

Insects are magnificently alien in respect to the human form and we've had to fear throughout our history. They eat us, our food, and outnumber us. Some primal fear has to be programmed in there somewhere.

Some believe it's really aliens from other planets visiting, some believe there are 'aliens' but only in as much as they are 'alien' to us - and they may actually be inter-dimensional, or crypto-terrestrial. There is even the thought that Greys may be modern-day humans evolved to Greys in the distant future, coming back as time-travellers. (incidentally, the movie 'The Last Mimsy' has a novel take on it all and despite it being really a childrens Disney film, it could easily have been made for adults. I really recommend watching it)

And of course we have the myriad high-strange events that include numerous weird and wonderful variations on the basic-humanoid body type, each with a little twist of its' own, that usually doesn't quite make sense. For me, considering the high number of associated high-strange events often surrounding these encounters, often with pretty credible witnesses, I am often left thinking that many, if not all, of these weird variations on alien-types, isn't part of one over-arching intelligence that is playing and deliberately confusing us with lots of contradictory factors that usually make it hard to believe multiple alien types are coming from all over the galaxy just to visit us?

what say you?

Everyone who knows anything knows real aliens are amorphous blobs with tentacles.

Gorph! Marble, smack! mmm . . . excust me, my mouths - er mouth is full, mmm yes you are right, keep lookingssss, I mean looking for the blobs with smack smack tentacles, yesssssss

I can detect one part baby to one million parts bathwater.

Would Whitley have done better to leave it all with only "Communion" -then to pick up where he left off as a fiction horror writer? As far as his career is concerned.
If he had decided to stop at Communion, return to horror writing instead of contemplating being a chosen one or prophet, then we would consider his case to be as valid as Travis Walton's is. He could have done one follow up later on and, with the same story, he would be believable. Instead he decided to make a career out of it, as most contactees who are thrust into the public eye can't stop themselves from doing. That kind of audience fascination/adoration is probably much more addictive than heroin but it always writes its own narrative. Being a messenger must be pretty heady stuff.

And it really is true, we don't get enough reports of amorphous, tentacled jelly fish abducting us and telling us important environmental messages or hybridizing human jelly babies.

If you divide up contact with Greys into the two categories of witness only vs. abduction phenomenon of probing, table restraining, sperm and ovum mixing, meet your hybrid baby or alien lover type of thing I wonder what those demographics would yield?

Too much of AP and Greys have these violating sexual/lost baby overtones to them that makes me question the psychological health of experiencers. And, as pointed out above, an invading army abducting US citizens would have put us all into mobilization and resistance by now, unless you believe that everything in the X-files is true. I don't buy Jacobs' notions of the long term genetic takeover. The other witness reports of humanoids and blobs appear to be much more diverse than just Greys. They are a disease of the imagination.

And it really is true, we don't get enough reports of amorphous, tentacled jelly fish abducting us and telling us important environmental messages or hybridizing human jelly babies.

It's species-ism ... or something like that I tell ya'. Where did you think jelly babies came from?

But in a more serious vein. I tend to think of it this way:

Does the popularized "Gray Alien" image/concept represent what people encounter in abduction experiences?

I don't think that it does. I think if you survey the reports you don't get a homogeneous description of the beings or their behavior. Alleged photographs, drawings, and descriptions of the creatures are varied enough to make me wonder what is actually being seen.

Are there experiencers here that could point to a photo or video that is "of" what you experienced? Does the Alien Interview look real or does it look like a puppet? Are there any "real" depictions, drawings, photographs, videos, or etchings on the Internet or elsewhere that you believe represent what you experienced? If so, what?

Mike's shared his experience and the story of why he made his Grey alien model elsewhere. I'll have to reread that one.

Last edited:
My vote is for Strong Possibility. Mostly because people that supposedly see aliens usually say that's what they look like. Other than that though, There's no way to know.

I would like to know what the people on this forum think regarding the existence of the so called grey aliens. I am not asking for a discussion on the origin of them, simply wether you believe they are real or not. Personally I have always been extremely sceptical about their existence, but after being exposed to some extraordinary cases I have to say that I now believe they are in fact real physical beings.

Grey_Alien_by_Harnois75.jpg

If that thing woke me up in the middle of the night, I'd probably soil my underwear. Yikes!

shock- heart attack. Let's take whitley's account for example, can the human body recover from waking to one of these creatures next to your bed?

Everyone who knows anything knows real aliens are amorphous blobs with tentacles.
We have so many intriguing alien encounters, including ones that occurred on both U.S. and British military bases. However, one of the most unusual and detailed accounts of a UFO abduction encounter by a huge, glowing jelly-fishlike entity that occurred to Z. Peterson, a mental health technician who is employed by an in-patient psychiatric hospital in Oklahoma. He describes its body as appearing to be made of radiant light. Below it flickered strange tendrils of pure white light scattering patchworks patterns on the darkened alleyway ground. Its color was that of lavender to hot pink and parts were bluish as well. Peterson had multiple encounters with this entity.

Steigers On 'Real Encounters, Different Dimensions, and Otherworldly Beings' - Panama City Paranormal | Examiner.com

Back