• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do you believe that Grey Aliens Exist?

Do you believe that Grey Aliens Exist?

• Total voters

Pierre

Skilled Investigator
I would like to know what the people on this forum think regarding the existence of the so called grey aliens. I am not asking for a discussion on the origin of them, simply wether you believe they are real or not. Personally I have always been extremely sceptical about their existence, but after being exposed to some extraordinary cases I have to say that I now believe they are in fact real physical beings.

Grey_Alien_by_Harnois75.jpg

I haven't been exposed to 'the extraordinary cases' - so no, I don't believe they exist objectively. They appear to be totally humorless - dead-giveaway that they are a creation, nothing more.

There wasn't an option for I agree Aliens exist but I do not know what color they are.

I have no experience with such, but too many seemingly credible people from all walks of life are convinced of the reality, and not just some mass delusion. We could speculate, like Jung regarding his theory on flying saucers- but I feel like it would kind of be a slap in the face to those people whose lives have been affected negatively- if they truely are the subject of alien interest. The accounts where the subject is treated much like a human would treat a wild animal, captured and tagged, are, in my opinion, the cases I look for. Throw in there the part where the subject didn't need hypnosis to recall most of the experience, and you have my attention.

I am sorry to be complicated but for me it depends what you mean by "exist".

Do I believe that people see "greys" and are telling the "truth" when they recount their "abduction" experiences. Yes 100%

Do I believe that is actually what is happening to them. No

However in my opinion there is little difference whether you are afraid of something "real" or "imaginary" the feelings you experience are equally horrifying, and in some ways can be more troubling.

the best analogy that comes to mind is in medicine: the "placebo/nocebo" effect can and has been empirically shown to "exist" and cause tangible effects.

I do not want to go too far off topic, but I have an "irrational" fear of being attacked by a Shark, and even though I am aware of the root causes and events that lead to this, it does not make it any less powerful. (I am going to write about in the "freewilling chit chat section" asap I will post the link in this thread).

I have a theory about the origin of the "greys" but I am not sure how well received it would be.

I personally think that Greys are real, but I am not certain in the least what "real" in this case constitutes. I apologize for answering your question with a question within a question, however, there can be little question that the AP (abduction phenomenon) is the basis for that "real" specific qualifier here.

I think based on Mack's research alone that the AP consists of several specific icons with respect to experiencer reporting of interactions with humanoid aliens. The Greys being the primary one of them, with that particular icon further divided up several times with respect to reported experiencer data base correlations. Authority/Eye Starers often typically identified by larger uniform size among present Greys during an abduction, helper/watcher(?) status Greys often being diminutive in size by comparison.

I also think that Greys are synonymous with abduction reports from the mid, and distant past, such as Genies/Gnomes/Elves/Trolls/Goblins/Demons/etc.

Most likely the Greys are not material beings, but are either informational/discarnate in nature, or they in and of themselves have the ability to project as much into our native stream of interactive consciousness, remotely. Greys may not just be a representation of artificial intelligence as much as they are a cellular arrangement serving more so to collectively makeup an artificial consciousness that is used for observation by an intelligence that we never meet within the experience.

It may be that we ourselves, as is described by numerous eastern mystical doctrines, are a composite being consisting of a synchronized pairing of both physicality and information.

It could be that black matter itself is informational in nature and represents theirs, and possibly other species as well, native environment. Maybe that's why we never find any real evidence of their technology.

Either way, IMO, Greys are real. This being despite the great stigma that surrounds their ongoing culturally specific ,and therefore highly transient, Folklore image identities. We can historically confirm their protocols apart from these contextual relevances, via the rear view mirror of our culturally unhinged speculations/identifications.

Actually, if you think about it, an informational being in nature would explain what Chris O'Brien documents concerning a trickster's interactions with humanity throughout time. It would also propose a basis, or environmental platform, for such mysterious entries as are contained in the vast realm of iconic Fortean considerations. If pure willful information were to be witnessed acting out as being independent in volition within the observers consciousness, would it not seek to establish an informational relevance within the context of the experience in an effort to be identified? What else would it have in common with the other sentient being if it did not? If an informational being were to impart a mutual sentient introduction, it would have to take place within that common ground aspect of the universe that one sentient being solely dwells in, and the other sentient being half dwells in, all the time.

We are conditioned to perceptually anticipate the rational confines of our environment. Simply, if we throw a rock in the air, we expect it will fall back to earth. The merger between the two sentient, yet physically unfamiliar beings, may result in a myriad of high strangeness experience wherein the observing composite experiencer is forced to perceptively reconcile the sentient joining experience through this aforementioned anticipatory consciousness filter. The results might be likened to a form of synesthesia. But instead of perhaps hearing a color, or smelling a sound, or whatever, your mind projects random pieces of subconsciously assembled information of what it posits as being useful and self protective information to bridge this threatening irrational merger with a foreign informational sentient being.

@Ezechiel
There is no question that these iconic aliens have a STRONG insect connection. The highest echelon being that which you portray here. That's so culturally iconic, a mantisoid in a lab coat. It gives weight to the "UFOs from the future of mankind" scenario wherein many have always claimed insects would be the ultimate survivors on Earth.

Could this

....or this...

or this......

or this...

........possibly be Greys?

Picture one and two are not "grey" in colour.
Picture three and four are only "grey" in colour because that is how they have been "reproduced" I do not recall ever seeing a "native Australian" cave painting that was so colourless in my experience they are invariably vibrantly coloured. here is another example taken from the same page as picture three:
ovni6.jpg

if anything they are white not "grey".

I will however concede that they do share some similarities in terms of facial features with contemporary accounts of "grey aliens".
Conversely picture one really reminds me of the marshmallow man in the original ghost busters movie :)
1002569-ghostbusters_stay_puft_marshmallow_man_bank_1.jpg

that's my five pence anyway.

Some interesting stuff

WALLUNGUNDER, the big boss WANDJINA, came down from the Milky Way during DREAMTIME and created the earth and all its inhabitants. Then he took one look at those inhabitants and headed back home for reinforcements. This was going to be a tricky job.

With the aid of EINGANA, the Dreamtime Snake, the WANDJINA descended and spent their DREAMTIME creating, teaching and being God-like to the natives.
They were definite good guys, and are still worshipped and respected Top Gods to this day. (And how many deities can still say that?)
These entities were so powerful that they didn't need to speak. So they didn't bother to have mouths. Eye-witness reports are thin on the ground, but many ancient cave paintings still exist and show eerie creatures with large heads, huge black eyes and suspiciously spacesuit-like garments. In fact, they look just like Grey aliens from modern U.F.O. abduction scenarios.
Strangely enough, in 1838 a sea captain discovered an amazing treasure trove of Aboriginal artistry, filled with primitive and powerful WANDJINA cave pictures. His name was Captain Grey. Coincidence??? We can't tell you because the Kimberley tribes are very close-mouthed, just like their WANDJINA.

WANDJINA: the Gods of Creation from Australian mythology

So unlike many other nature spirits that are of a terrestrial nature, these particular images refer to entitys from the milky way, ie off planet.
They didnt speak with mouths, which some abductees claim is the case with greys, using telepathy instead.

wandjina.jpg

10-kimberley-rock-art-wandjina-goornnya-drysdale-river1360212107800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not to derail, but have any of you guys ever seen 5 million years to earth/ quartermass & the Pit ?

Easily one of my all time favourite Hallowe'en movie viewing selections. I watch it at least once a year, sometimes in one of its many earlier serial incarnations from the BBC or i will spin the ultra dystopic final Quatermass installment. The writer, Nigel Kneale, was a television sci fi prophet. This movie explores the ancient alien scenario in such an original and fresh manner. It's part ghost story, part UFO, and part ancient demonology.

QuatermassPit-poster-french.jpg

I love how the alien as demon migrates across a series of paranormal scenarios and unifies the whole collection of ghosts, ufo's, telepathy, nazis and alien genetic engineering into one very tightly paced and inventive story, sophisticated in its scope and scale. It's got it all!

As for Greys here on earth I would have to ask, outside of indivdual witnesses, what proof is there? We have detailed narratives that stretch from Whitley to Romanek but all we have are stories that have welded their own mythology into our subconscious. Too often the witnesses turn into contactees and the reports involving greys are all about the abduction thing and/or messages of light and terror. The narratives descend into high surreal states that sound like they come from the twilight zone. I question the 100% truth telling as indivudual witnesses and contactees are most likely to fabricate or make reports that maybe just filling in the blanks around what might be some other weird family trauma scenarios.

On the other hand the mass children witness occupant stories from Africa and Australia are quite compelling. What other strong cases involving Greys are there that have better confirmations?

I don't think Hollywood's version of "Greys" exist. But, I think something, (someones?) very similar do exist. As to whether they are indeed "aliens" from another planet, galaxy, universe or dimension is up for grabs. Are they the future us? Are they bio-robotic? Are they from the spirit world? I obviously don't know. But, I think at 61, I'll live long enough to find out.

Back