• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Djinn and sex beings

coreg and lisinipril, both for high blood pressure.
Thanks for the intrusion into your drug usage...those shouldn't really be causing any strange dreams or hallucinations. Is there a history of mental illness in your family? Feel free to say if you prefer not to answer.

Five years of researching spirit phenomenon and not one encounter with a sexual being/demon/djinn or such.

Damn it.

I'm sorry to be sarcastic but I'm swaying the way of the skeptic, these days, and my filters are set so high, my frustration at such a great level that I tend to get bitter. I don't mean to attack your experiences, Paul. The sex part is a nice, newer slant to an old tale I've heard about a thousand times. Boil out the eroticism and such experiences and communication you've shared here mirror just about any other paranormal encounter, and the methods to research would be identical...less the embarrassing slant of ghostly molestation.

J.

Five years of researching spirit phenomenon and not one encounter with a sexual being/demon/djinn or such.

Damn it.

I'm sorry to be sarcastic but I'm swaying the way of the skeptic, these days, and my filters are set so high, my frustration at such a great level that I tend to get bitter. I don't mean to attack your experiences, Paul. The sex part is a nice, newer slant to an old tale I've heard about a thousand times. Boil out the eroticism and such experiences and communication you've shared here mirror just about any other paranormal encounter, and the methods to research would be identical...less the embarrassing slant of ghostly molestation.

J.
It's okay, I'm not looking for approval or for anyone to believe me. I live it, I know beyond any reasonable doubt that it's real.

Paulnprov has anyone else in your household experienced this activity? Or have any friends or guests experienced anything paranormal while visiting you?

huh? wha?... oh thanks Goggs...
I just made myself a stiff Djinn and Tonic... now for some more z's ...zzzz...zzzz...zzzz...
you might be an ass, but that made me laugh out loud (a little.)
anyways, to Paul...i have been with a Djinn, incubus, invisible lover (call it what you want) for over 20 years now, and it has taken some time to adjust, but i finally found some stability in this relationship, and i'm now happier then ever. and i wanted to let you know that there are forums online where people have serious discussions about this topic. so if you seriously feel like sharing your story with people that will take you seriously, then pm me, so i can give you the address to visit.
whatever you do, good luck!
Michelle

anyways, to Paul...i have been with a Djinn, incubus, invisible lover (call it what you want) for over 20 years now, and it has taken some time to adjust, but i finally found some stability in this relationship, and i'm now happier then ever. and i wanted to let you know that there are forums online where people have serious discussions about this topic. so if you seriously feel like sharing your story with people that will take you seriously, then pm me, so i can give you the address to visit.
Michelle

Im interested in your story on your Djinn or incubus is it? I actually deal with both (well succubus)

Michelle
I believe I may have found that website you speak of, through the website "Your ghost stories". 20 years, wow!

Have you come to terms with everything ? Do you communicate ? I sometimes believe that me and this being knew each other in another life. Of course, that is just speculation, but that is all I have . It's amazing that since the internet, people can google things such as "sex with ghosts/spirits" and find people that can tell you details that are so close to yours, they can't be lying. The only time this being annoys me is when it gets involved in my lucid dreams. It never helps or or aids me, just annoys me and holds me back. I'm glad you have found stability with this being. When this being first approached you there was no support at all, I'm guessing .

The only time this being annoys me is when it gets involved in my lucid dreams. It never helps or or aids me, just annoys me and holds me back.

If you are lucid in the dream though, can't you control it all? If not, there's a few good books out there on the topic. I can never stay lucid in a dream that long for some reason. If I have the money for it, I want to buy one of the new lucid dream inducing headband + brainwave monitor products coming out next year to get better at it.

The one negative OBE experience I had was quickly solved by smashing the offending parties. It may seem scary, but in that space you're far more powerful than you probably realize.

to Oakenwulf,
i dont mind sharing some of my story. so if you have questions, ask away.

to Paul,
no, i didnt mean "Your ghost stories", but 2 other forums.
one i am an admin on.
the other is one that i sometimes post on, also. this one is easier to access then the first.
these 2 forums are mostly for people who are in relationship with these invisible beings, so they can share their experiences, which is usually impossible in our everyday life.
though you must be over 18 to become a member.
so if you are interested, pm me. as this forum doesnt allow links to be added here, i will have to do it there.

and yes i communicate. the first like 10 years of him being with me where purely based on telepathic communication. he was always helpful, giving me advise. and full of compliments, as a way to show me his love, and help me get rid of my shyness and insecurities. and i must say, he did an wonderful job with that.
only when i was in my early 30ties, did the touches began. which started out like the feeling of bugs crawling, and have evolved in normal physical touches.
(if my english seems off, forgive me, i'm dutch.)
so anyways, he, my lover, has always been very careful in not to scare me, or freak me out. which has made it easy for me to accept him from start...even if i didnt know who or what he was. i only learned about that in the last 4 years through the forum i mentioned, the one i am admin on.

and if you feel like you knew him/her before this life, then, as i have learned from others experiences, that is very possible. as is the case with me and my guy. i sort of know, cos he told me a few months ago.

to Oakenwulf,
i dont mind sharing some of my story. so if you have questions, ask away.

to Paul,
no, i didnt mean "Your ghost stories", but 2 other forums.
one i am an admin on.
the other is one that i sometimes post on, also. this one is easier to access then the first.
these 2 forums are mostly for people who are in relationship with these invisible beings, so they can share their experiences, which is usually impossible in our everyday life.
though you must be over 18 to become a member.
so if you are interested, pm me. as this forum doesnt allow links to be added here, i will have to do it there.

and yes i communicate. the first like 10 years of him being with me where purely based on telepathic communication. he was always helpful, giving me advise. and full of compliments, as a way to show me his love, and help me get rid of my shyness and insecurities. and i must say, he did an wonderful job with that.
only when i was in my early 30ties, did the touches began. which started out like the feeling of bugs crawling, and have evolved in normal physical touches.
(if my english seems off, forgive me, i'm dutch.)
so anyways, he, my lover, has always been very careful in not to scare me, or freak me out. which has made it easy for me to accept him from start...even if i didnt know who or what he was. i only learned about that in the last 4 years through the forum i mentioned, the one i am admin on.

and if you feel like you knew him/her before this life, then, as i have learned from others experiences, that is very possible. as is the case with me and my guy. i sort of know, cos he told me a few months ago.

Have you ever asked this entity for information that you wouldn't know? Would we be able to give you a question or two to ask him/her next time you're doing your thing?

Thanks for having the cojones to post something that most would scoff at.

Hi TMS,
my guy can be pretty vaque and secretive for the most part. only telling me what he thinks is important for me to know.
plus, he rarely shows interest in other human beings, other than me and my family and close friends. so i do believe that questions from strangers wont be answered by him...unfortunatly.

and its my pleasure to share. i'm not a secretive person, and i dont see why anybody shouldnt be aware of other (invisible) worlds and beings. i know, so why shouldnt you, right? anyways, thats how i see it.

btw, what do you mean with me doing my thing?

If you are lucid in the dream though, can't you control it all? If not, there's a few good books out there on the topic. I can never stay lucid in a dream that long for some reason. If I have the money for it, I want to buy one of the new lucid dream inducing headband + brainwave monitor products coming out next year to get better at it.

The one negative OBE experience I had was quickly solved by smashing the offending parties. It may seem scary, but in that space you're far more powerful than you probably realize.
I have had over one hundred lucid dreams and many last long and are uninterrupted, however ; I do not fully control them . I can fly and float. I have walked through walls. Jumped up on top of tall buildings for the sole purpose of jumping off . I don't know why, but I can't control scenery or the entity. I have fought the entity in my lucid dreams , but to no avail, no harm, but no avail.

Back