• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Djinn and sex beings

Have you ever asked this entity for information that you wouldn't know? Would we be able to give you a question or two to ask him/her next time you're doing your thing?

Thanks for having the cojones to post something that most would scoff at.

people can scoff all they want, physical science and what we now as occult and magik are two different things currently( as a research paranormal investigator I still got to be careful, even if i can prove or get evidence of other worldy entities I can still look insane, how do you prove you communicate with another being unles that being proves it to the skeptic anyways, I know someone who has a djinn friend, he gets cranky and really wont talk to me though Ive seen him manifest out of the corner of my eye several times, and as far as a succubus, I have one i picked up and follows me around, harmless, talks to me through dreams, hitting objects, and "flirting". Theres been guests talking about magik and otherworldly beings so it should be safe for here for anyone to discuss
- we have sort of a symbiotic relationship, she helps me when I do investigations or having bad luck some days, and ill give her some of my own energy when its hungry

I don't know how people here feel about the djinn or sex beings A.K.A Incubus/Succubus, but they are real, real as real can be and I know first hand. The Paranormal/Ufo community seems to be a little uneasy in dealing with this subject, but it's not going to go away. Most of you might know Anna Nicole Smith encountered a sex being, as did Lucy Lu and both talked about it openly. Now I know Ann Nicole , may not have been a reliable source, but I think Lucy Lu is, as far as I know. I myself think the Djinn are responsible for the Incubus/Succubus phenomenon.
I live 24/7 with one these Djinn. I'm not going to go into any detail right now because I'd like to get a feel for how this forum is. Thank you and Hello !

If you live with a Djinn 24/7 then acquiring some verifiable independent evidence shouldn't be all that difficult. Or would asking for that mean that the "feel" for this forum is wrong?

If by feel you fear that you're going to get flamed this is more likely to happen if you drop a bombshell like that and then not supply evidence or observations as opposed to just letting the statement sit there. You may come up with an observation that would defy conventional theories.

Oak,
you describe extraordinary things by saying "picked up a such and such" or "he gets cranky" As if you were driving down I95 and saw such an entity hitch-hiking. I'm not scoffing here, just pointing out some lack of detail.

If you live with a Djinn 24/7 then acquiring some verifiable independent evidence shouldn't be all that difficult. Or would asking for that mean that the "feel" for this forum is wrong?
The "feel" for this forum is all mixed up. Anyway, the comment: " If you live with a Djinn 24/7 then acquiring some verifiable independent evidence shouldn't be all that difficult " came to you how, exactly ? Djinn's are rarely in the realm as corporeal, they are dimensional beings. I only say it's around 24/7 because it touches me through out the day and before I go to bed and in my dreams. Are there times when it's off somewhere else ? Could be, I have no way of knowing because it's not visible. I'm not a scientist or paranormal investigator and I have no equipment. All I can give you is speculative.

It seems to me there are a growing number of people with similar beings to the one that is with me and they tell the exact same story as me.
If someone wants to start investigating and interviewing these people, by all means.

The "feel" for this forum is all mixed up. Anyway, the comment: " If you live with a Djinn 24/7 then acquiring some verifiable independent evidence shouldn't be all that difficult " came to you how, exactly ? Djinn's are rarely in the realm as corporeal, they are dimensional beings. I only say it's around 24/7 because it touches me through out the day and before I go to bed and in my dreams. Are there times when it's off somewhere else ? Could be, I have no way of knowing because it's not visible. I'm not a scientist or paranormal investigator and I have no equipment. All I can give you is speculative.

It seems to me there are a growing number of people with similar beings to the one that is with me and they tell the exact same story as me.
If someone wants to start investigating and interviewing these people, by all means.

A couple of issues to tackle so far. You were very sure at first, but now it's in the realm of speculation, and it's not really 24/7, it's actually brief and transient. So you're not really sure at all what you're dealing with. The assumption at this time is a Djinn, but that's all it is ( an assumption ). Now I'm not saying that I don't believe strange things happen, they do, but to make any real progress, you'll have to work with me on this. Please explain what your concept of a "dimensional being" is.

The paranormal and spirit realms are always a matter of speculation, that doesn't mean I'm not sure it's with me.
I'm 100% positive there is a being of some sort with me. I feel it. I feel it very strongly. That is what is not speculative. What is speculative is where it's from. Is it a Djinn or spirit guide or an alien or ghost. "you'll have to work with me on this" LOL! Actually, I'm not here working with or for anybody. Also, I found someone else on this forum that has the same experiences and her name is Michelle . You may have read her posts.

Anyway, and again, I'm not here to prove anything, just finding people who have experienced the same thing. I have found that . I'm all set , thanks !

The paranormal and spirit realms are always a matter of speculation, that doesn't mean I'm not sure it's with me.
I'm 100% positive there is a being of some sort with me. I feel it. I feel it very strongly. That is what is not speculative. What is speculative is where it's from. Is it a Djinn or spirit guide or an alien or ghost. "you'll have to work with me on this" LOL! Actually, I'm not here working with or for anybody. Also, I found someone else on this forum that has the same experiences and her name is Michelle . You may have read her posts.

Anyway, and again, I'm not here to prove anything, just finding people who have experienced the same thing. I have found that . I'm all set , thanks !

Good response. Much more preferable than those which resort to unfounded conclusions based on personal bias and defended by personal comebacks. The reason I asked you how you define interdimensional beings is because an analysis of that theory reveals that there are a lot of problems with it; enough to discard it. However we don't have to go through that because you've essentially cut to the chase by determining that you don't know what the cause of the phenomena is, but you are personally convinced that it's a "being of some sort". So let's start with that assumption, and your perception that it was able to physically interact with you, in this case via the sense of touch.

Have you been able to perceive any other sensory stimuli ( optical, auditory, olfactory, )?
What specifically makes you think it's a being or entity as opposed to some unexplained natural phenomena?

Well, speaking as someone who, to the best of my knowledge, has never experienced the presence of alternate dimensional beings, unless you count how I felt during my ouija board years, I find this whole discussion quite fascinating. But then I find the experiences of contact with alternate beings of any sort to be very intriguing. My curiosity compels me to jump into this thread.

If anyone is willing to share, especially @Oakenwulf , I'd be curious to know a little more about how you qualify the nature of your contact with other beings, especially during waking hours. I can understand dream spaces as being powerfully emotive environments. How would you say that waking contact is different? Is there a signal or a way of understanding the sudden presence of the other?

How would you describe communucative contact? Is this done through articulated thoughts, feelings, images? Are ideas exchanged or only emotions?

There was also talk about visible manifestations of the Djinn, and of interaction of these beings with other family members, close friends etc. Wat do they look like? What is the nature of this third party interaction and how do people who interact with beings associated primarily with other people describe their interactions with someone else's incubus or succubus?

Do you even have a sense of ownership of this other, or is it more of a partnership or is it like you are being visited by a wild spirit and you never know when it will come, go or even if it will return?

Any and all answers greatly appreciated.

Oak,
you describe extraordinary things by saying "picked up a such and such" or "he gets cranky" As if you were driving down I95 and saw such an entity hitch-hiking. I'm not scoffing here, just pointing out some lack of detail.
very hard to explain without being pointed "wtf man", things would move, not all the time, not like a poltergeist, doors, bed would sink, things knocked off places, no breezes to do this, its not random objects either, I would be tugged, pulled... I have yet to see an entity or spirit hitchhiking.. yea its extroadinary in away, im so used to it, its just whatever to me now

I know someone who lives with a Djinn, unless temporary possession is a type of evidence, there really isn't much as far as evidence explainable to these other worldly beings.. and as far as lore goes..Djinn really don't like to talk with humans, so evidence evidence other than giving that person some leeway, would be hard to come by

Well, speaking as someone who, to the best of my knowledge, has never experienced the presence of alternate dimensional beings, unless you count how I felt during my ouija board years, I find this whole discussion quite fascinating. But then I find the experiences of contact with alternate beings of any sort to be very intriguing. My curiosity compels me to jump into this thread.

If anyone is willing to share, especially @Oakenwulf , I'd be curious to know a little more about how you qualify the nature of your contact with other beings, especially during waking hours. I can understand dream spaces as being powerfully emotive environments. How would you say that waking contact is different? Is there a signal or a way of understanding the sudden presence of the other?

How would you describe communucative contact? Is this done through articulated thoughts, feelings, images? Are ideas exchanged or only emotions?

There was also talk about visible manifestations of the Djinn, and of interaction of these beings with other family members, close friends etc. Wat do they look like? What is the nature of this third party interaction and how do people who interact with beings associated primarily with other people describe their interactions with someone else's incubus or succubus?

Do you even have a sense of ownership of this other, or is it more of a partnership or is it like you are being visited by a wild spirit and you never know when it will come, go or even if it will return?

Any and all answers greatly appreciated.

waking hours, all hours, any time of day, I can call it, or she can appear, there are rules but laws of science and Christian description of these beings as far as I know don't apply. communication with a succubi, is more through dreams, emotions, thoughts, ( I don't think she can fully manifest here), or by touching me ( poking, tugging) or moving specific objects in the area. This succubi only interacts with me, less of a sex being, more like a guardian, don't ask me how I know, but they it interacts with me and my spiritual bond you can call it hard to explain, I do and don't have a sense of ownership, I treat it like a spirit guide in a way and I know it isn't dangerous as some of you are thinking.

Oakenwolf said "I know someone who lives with a Dijinn" adding to that your own experiences, one might think these situations are rather common. Yet, I don't know anyone personally who have mentioned such contact. I'm curious of how one is able to label these things- Dijinn, succubi, etc.. These seem to be in a whole different catagory than a typical haunting.

I know someone who lives with a Djinn, unless temporary possession is a type of evidence ...
Temporary possession might have value as evidence if an external causal factor can be established, otherwise it's in the realm of psychology and lends no support to the idea that some being that is independent of the subject is involved.
... there really isn't much as far as evidence explainable to these other worldly beings ...
Right. So why assume there are any other worldly beings involved?
and as far as lore goes..Djinn really don't like to talk with humans, so evidence evidence other than giving that person some leeway, would be hard to come by
Evidence doesn't consist of "giving a person leeway". It consists ( or at least should consist ) of measurable physical material or phenomena relevant to the investigation, and/or a defensible analysis of circumstances from which the truth can be extrapolated with reasonable certainty.

Last edited:
Oakenwolf said "I know someone who lives with a Dijinn" adding to that your own experiences, one might think these situations are rather common. Yet, I don't know anyone personally who have mentioned such contact. I'm curious of how one is able to label these things- Dijinn, succubi, etc.. These seem to be in a whole different catagory than a typical haunting.
it is a different category completely, than a mere haunting, the difference is how one is contacted, Like most Djinn that Ive heard of ( including my friends) is someone who has been their lifelong companion and they dress as if from the middle east ( this one is from their past lives), now my succubus, i called this one up through my own experimentation playing with magickal rituals in a controlled enviroment ( I study high magick and evocations), Its very hard to explain because these intelligent beings dont manifest to a physical form, our current science ( still not advanced yet) denies and cant explain these entities or why they just don't show up before everyone, why not make contact with a Djinn yourself, do a little hw on them, you may get something, I do believe Djinn attach themselves to humans as well, since they isolate themselves, if you want to make a friend with a tibetan nomad your gonna have to reach out to them somehow, they are there but you wont have any evidence of them until you do.

Temporary possession might have value as evidence if an external causal factor can be established, otherwise it's in the realm of psychology and lends no support to the idea that some being that is independent of the subject is involved.

Right. So why assume there are any other worldly beings involved?

Evidence doesn't consist of "giving a person leeway". It consists ( or at least should consist ) of measurable physical material or phenomena relevant to the investigation, and/or a defensible analysis of circumstances from which the truth can be extrapolated with reasonable certainty.

very difficult to answer, not because i cant, its more you need to be affected and experience it firsthand,this is something that current science is tossed out the door in areas ( one could probably do a somewhat of a experiment though but good luck) on entities of other realms, its like you wont understand of abductions until you are or when you find that tiny metal piece in your shoulder that was never there before, until your whispered into your ear by a identified Djinn or one physically manifests and gives you a gift then you wont get your " measurable physical material or phenomena relevant to the investigation, and/or a defensible analysis of circumstances from which the truth can be extrapolated with reasonable certainty". and yes I know i sound crazy right now too, someone who takes this very seriously needs to get into this field im not sure if its crypto or needs a whole new category, and figure out how to make a universal ID and differences list of how to tell one apart from each other, everyone can use to differentiate between a demon, djinn, ghost, and a mouse scurrying up a wall.....aliens too even.. from greys to those hairy humanoids (or is that bigfoot)

- and I think this goes for people who do experience something like this, its difficult to explain and since these are "intelligent" entities, unless they for themselves reveal themselves to the world, there will be very little if any evidence and make some of us look nuts, and youl only have the researchers out there writing books on these entities not really helping the nuts out there much

Hi believe that the jinn are succubus and incubus but the one's that or called succubus and incubus's are usually a particular type of djinn known as the Qarin and Qarinah djinn.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

I don't know how people here feel about the djinn or sex beings A.K.A Incubus/Succubus, but they are real, real as real can be and I know first hand. The Paranormal/Ufo community seems to be a little uneasy in dealing with this subject, but it's not going to go away. Most of you might know Anna Nicole Smith encountered a sex being, as did Lucy Lu and both talked about it openly. Now I know Ann Nicole , may not have been a reliable source, but I think Lucy Lu is, as far as I know. I myself think the Djinn are responsible for the Incubus/Succubus phenomenon.
I live 24/7 with one these Djinn. I'm not going to go into any detail right now because I'd like to get a feel for how this forum is. Thank you and Hello !
It seems to me you are not with a incubus but with a male djinn. This seems like an unbounded djinn. A sucubus or incubus would simply eat off of your energy. Djinn on other hand are capable of teaching you infinite knowledge. Normally when this occurs it's. Cause the djinn has chosen you. If you have already had sex with him he will remain with you. Some djin are not Muslim, some djinn are not Christian...etc. they are different just like we have different backgrounds. If you wanted to get the djinn away from you then what I would recommend is get some saffron her and pray over it for purpose of safety. Place under your bed and corners of your room. If you have a Muslim one then I know of some words that can send him away. Allah Hacbar. If it's a good djinn then it will not harm you. Djinn have techniques to enter a human woman and man. Charka points as well as open areas of the body. Some woman can also become pregnant from a djinn and vice versa. Hope I helped. Djinn can shapeshifter

I don't know how people here feel about the djinn or sex beings A.K.A Incubus/Succubus, but they are real, real as real can be and I know first hand. The Paranormal/Ufo community seems to be a little uneasy in dealing with this subject...

A little? :)

...but it's not going to go away. Most of you might know Anna Nicole Smith encountered a sex being, as did Lucy Lu and both talked about it openly. Now I know Ann Nicole , may not have been a reliable source, but I think Lucy Lu is, as far as I know. I myself think the Djinn are responsible for the Incubus/Succubus phenomenon.

Terrence McKenna had his "machine elves" each of the experiences you mention are deep and concerting enough to last for a lifetime

I live 24/7 with one these Djinn.

Then I would tell you the same thing I would tell McKenna, Smith and Lui. If you did not have an interest in attracting these forces, you would not have them. So, what are you learning, that is the only truly important thing to resolve.

I don't know how people here feel about the djinn or sex beings A.K.A Incubus/Succubus, but they are real, real as real can be
I once encountered and had a length conversation with a Pakistani "Amil" a sort of exorcist and specialist in Islamic white magic. The subject of djinns fascinated me. Later an esoteric writer that I ran into recommended a book by a certain Amira El-Zein to better understand Djinn lore. That was years ago. I ended up reading a lot more and talking to more people who were experts on Djinn and their lore.
There is definitely something real there. But everyone I spoke to cautioned that interacting with the Djinn and their world too much could drive a person mad. Literally cause insanity. Also that many Djinn are as unaware of the world of humans as humans are of them. Only the strongest ones, many of which are malevolent, will typically have the motive or strength to try to interfere with human lives.
Someone above mentioned Rosemary Ellen Guiley. She seems pretty knowledgeable, I have a couple of her books and corresponded with her a few years ago. But I definitely recommend the Amira El-Zein book. And if you are being plagued by them as incubi or succubui this can drain your vital energy and put your sanity at risk. Even if you aren't from a Muslim background I recommend asking around immigrant communities for an "Amil". They may be able to help with some exercises and charms to protect you psychically.

Moroccans have a lot of Djinn lore, I have noticed. There are Sufis in Marrakesh and Fez who do exorcisms on the "Junoun" as they all the Djinn. Fes and Marrakesh are both also great places to visit as a tourist. Steeped in a magic like ambiance. Beautiful place, though one has to be careful about crime..

Back