• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Djinn and sex beings

huh? wha?... oh thanks Goggs...
I just made myself a stiff Djinn and Tonic... now for some more z's ...zzzz...zzzz...zzzz...

Geez...this is like pulling teeth... what was communicated? can you see it? what was involved in your first encounter?
Will someone wake me up when the details start coming in...zzzz... zzzz...
Every forum has an ass, looks like I found the one in this forum right out of the gate. Shut up, I owe you nothing !

oops.. you can't call me an ass. read the rules.. Moderators please give him a pass this time.

SO... again... what have you got for details? we are on page two and we know nothing except that you have thin skin and a sex being/Djinn living with you 24/7 that communicates with you. You might expect some of us here would ask a few questions and usually we expect a few answers. So far we have a lot of noise but no signal.

I'm sorry mate - welcome to the forum if your intentions are decent but Pixel has a point. Both doe-eyed believers and debunking skeptics alike agree on one thing here in this forum and this show and that is if you are gonna speak about anything at all, there is no point just giving us the headlines. People are expected to account for themselves and should be expected to be held accountable. I see no point in your tantalising claims being mentioned unless you are gonna fill us in.
No-one is being out of order about this, It would just be kinder of you not to titillate us with sounds like something that could be really interesting if true, but without hearing how can we even form an opinion.

oops.. you can't call me an ass. read the rules.. Moderators please give him a pass this time.

SO... again... what have you got for details? we are on page two and we know nothing except that you have thin skin and a sex being/Djinn living with you 24/7 that communicates with you. You might expect some of us here would ask a few questions and usually we expect a few answers. So far we have a lot of noise but no signal.
You say I have thin skin, yet you put zzzz and come on we need details. Why ? What's your hurry ? Is this the Washington post and I have a dead line ? Is there a readership that has the potential to drop off because my story isn't compelling enough. ? You know normal people post once, maybe twice a day. Seriously, calm down. I'm telling my story at my pace with the amount of details I feel like exposing. I'm under no obligation. What's with being tied to the chair and the light in the eyes technique ? Is you your schedule that loose ? I have answered questions, not to your liking, but oh well, again I'm not under contract, or getting paid, lighten up ! I feel no obligation to dance for you. You don't get results by badgering someone, you get snide retorts.

You say I have thin skin, yet you put zzzz and come on we need details. Why ? What's your hurry ? Is this the Washington post and I have a dead line ? Is there a readership that has the potential to drop off because my story isn't compelling enough. ? You know normal people post once, maybe twice a day. Seriously, calm down. I'm telling my story at my pace with the amount of details I feel like exposing. I'm under no obligation. What's with being tied to the chair and the light in the eyes technique ? Is you your schedule that loose ? I have answered questions, not to your liking, but oh well, again I'm not under contract, or getting paid, lighten up ! I feel no obligation to dance for you. You don't get results by badgering someone, you get snide retorts.
I have been here since the beginning of this forum and I don't recall anyone ever saying they live and communicate with a succubus/sex being 24/7... This may seem normal to you but it is a first for this forum...we need details. Do you have any?

I'm sorry mate - welcome to the forum if your intentions are decent but Pixel has a point. Both doe-eyed believers and debunking skeptics alike agree on one thing here in this forum and this show and that is if you are gonna speak about anything at all, there is no point just giving us the headlines. People are expected to account for themselves and should be expected to be held accountable. I see no point in your tantalising claims being mentioned unless you are gonna fill us in.
No-one is being out of order about this, It would just be kinder of you not to titillate us with sounds like something that could be really interesting if true, but without hearing how can we even form an opinion.
That is all fine and well, but I'm not on the James Randy site am I ? Because if this like that forum I don't want any part of it. I didn't come here with the intention of proving anything. I was kind of looking for people with similar experiences . I am 100% percent sure this is real I have all the validation I need. I'm here to share and maybe read similar stories, instead I get the third degree.

The Djinn has been with me for 7 years. It started in a place I lived in years ago and I have moved twice since. I saw a Shadow man up front with a hat, that was tall and was black that ran across and down a hall, a dead end hall, I might add. So when I looked down the hall there was nothing there and there was nowhere for it to go. There were terrible smells, touching and bed shaking. A friend at work hooked me up with a friend of his that was into the paranormal. He did an exorcism on me, which felt like there was a snake going up and down my back, but the exorcism did not rid me of this being. I ended up going to the hospital for congestive heart failure and when I got out I moved. Something remained with me, but I never saw the shadow man again. What has happened in my dreams was this thing would take my astral body and swing me around and make demonic sounds, which I stopped by enjoying it, rather than be fearful, which I was at first, but not anymore. The sex is really good, but I try to refrain. It doesn't feel like a mouth, or a hand or genitals, although, I've heard people say they feel a mouth or vagina. I just feel energy that feels like electricity, but it doesn't hurt, it stimulates. When I get off nothing comes out, yet I feel like I've ejaculated, sometimes for hours. How's that for details ?

That is all fine and well, but I'm not on the James Randy site am I ? Because if this like that forum I don't want any part of it. I didn't come here with the intention of proving anything. I was kind of looking for people with similar experiences . I am 100% percent sure this is real I have all the validation I need. I'm here to share and maybe read similar stories, instead I get the third degree.

I am not expecting or looking for 'proof'' in regards to yourself. Proof would entail a lot more than what I am requesting. A demonstration and at the very least just an account! Not asking for forensic tests to be conducted, just more information on what you alluded to previously. I don't think that is a particularly unreasonable request is it? And it is most definitely a request, nothing more.

The Djinn has been with me for 7 years. It started in a place I lived in years ago and I have moved twice since. I saw a Shadow man up front with a hat, that was tall and was black that ran across and down a hall, a dead end hall, I might add. So when I looked down the hall there was nothing there and there was nowhere for it to go. There were terrible smells, touching and bed shaking. A friend at work hooked me up with a friend of his that was into the paranormal. He did an exorcism on me, which felt like there was a snake going up and down my back, but the exorcism did not rid me of this being. I ended up going to the hospital for congestive heart failure and when I got out I moved. Something remained with me, but I never saw the shadow man again. What has happened in my dreams was this thing would take my astral body and swing me around and make demonic sounds, which I stopped by enjoying it, rather than be fearful, which I was at first, but not anymore. The sex is really good, but I try to refrain. It doesn't feel like a mouth, or a hand or genitals, although, I've heard people say they feel a mouth or vagina. I just feel energy that feels like electricity, but it doesn't hurt, it stimulates. When I get off nothing comes out, yet I feel like I've ejaculated, sometimes for hours. How's that for details ?

So all of this happens only when you are dreaming? Did you tell your doctor about this succubus? Did you tell him that succubi can deteriorate your health? Do you think the succubus did affect your health?

You know I'm trying my best to comply and calm down and play nice, really, I am, but really ? Does reading comprehension factor in here at all ? Wow !!!!!!!!! It appears in my dreams when I'm in a conscious state and in my normal day to day life. More so in my actual day to day life, but I think I made that abundantly clear above. I even replied to your "wet dream " analogy with the fact that I never had sex with this being in a dream. I have told a doctor, but honestly, they are not at all Schooled for such things and so they have to put it down to some mental disorder with no consideration for it being real. Come on man, if you want details don't you think you should at least pay attention to the ones I do give ?
No, this thing has not affected my health. I had unchecked blood pressure, which was high and off the charts when I went to the hospital. I have heard the Djinn can affect health and do some nasty things to people. In fact, in the book "The Vengeful Djiin", it
says if you fear one thing , fear the Djinn.

The thing that should be established here is Djinn vs Succubus, incubus. The Djinn are known for many things and Succubus are known for one thing only. The Djinn are known to be attracted to humans and will have sex with them. I probably shouldn't have used the term "sex being" it does want sex, but I don't think it is the only goal, where Succubus and Incubus are only focused on sex. My true analogy is that Succubus and Incubus are Djinn, but stay in character when approaching someone as a "sex being". Just like they are said to impersonate aliens, because they are shape shifters, which would explain the snake feeling during the exorcism. They are known to shape shift into snakes, black dogs, the Shadow man. I once leaned back on my couch and felt a large iguana like creature wiggle out from behind me, like it was there and didn't see that I was about to lean back. It was invisible, but I'm telling you I felt some reptile like being wiggle out from behind me and scare the crap out of me, of course. I also once saw a weird multi- colored cat strut in front of me at the house where this all began and it went down the same dead end hallway that the shadow man went down and again, when I got up to see, it was not there and it had no where to go.

Paul, I'm familiar with the site "yourghoststories" -and they do get some of the bible thumping type in there. I believe they stopped taking submissions dealing with incubi/succubi because of the controversy those tales often stir in the comments section. Do you have a regular "username" you frequent on that site?

Paul, I'm familiar with the site "yourghoststories" -and they do get some of the bible thumping type in there. I believe they stopped taking submissions dealing with incubi/succubi because of the controversy those tales often stir in the comments section. Do you have a regular "username" you frequent on that site?
sublimy99

You know I'm trying my best to comply and calm down and play nice, really, I am, but really ? Does reading comprehension factor in here at all ? Wow !!!!!!!!! It appears in my dreams when I'm in a conscious state and in my normal day to day life. More so in my actual day to day life, but I think I made that abundantly clear above. I even replied to your "wet dream " analogy with the fact that I never had sex with this being in a dream. I have told a doctor, but honestly, they are not at all Schooled for such things and so they have to put it down to some mental disorder with no consideration for it being real. Come on man, if you want details don't you think you should at least pay attention to the ones I do give ?
No, this thing has not affected my health. I had unchecked blood pressure, which was high and off the charts when I went to the hospital. I have heard the Djinn can affect health and do some nasty things to people. In fact, in the book "The Vengeful Djiin", it
says if you fear one thing , fear the Djinn.
sorry, maybe i misunderstood your statement:
The sex is really good, but I try to refrain. It doesn't feel like a mouth, or a hand or genitals, although, I've heard people say they feel a mouth or vagina. I just feel energy that feels like electricity, but it doesn't hurt, it stimulates. When I get off nothing comes out, yet I feel like I've ejaculated, sometimes for hours. How's that for details ?
I read that to say you had sex in your dream. You even say "the sex is really good", you "TRY to refrain", etc etc.. but then you say you didn't have sex in a dream?

sorry, maybe i misunderstood your statement:

I read that to say you had sex in your dream. You even say "the sex is really good", you "TRY to refrain", etc etc.. but then you say you didn't have sex in a dream?
If you can point where I said or implied I had sex in my dreams with this being, please copy and paste that exact phrase or sentence, me saying the sex was really good means the sex was really good. I didn't say the sex was really good in my dreams, did I ? I like to sit on the roof of my house. Does this mean I like to sit on the roof of my house "only in dreams ?" Of course it doesn't. I think you are to preoccupied with sex dreams or wet dreams. Do you only have sex in your dreams ? When someone says sex do you hear dream or just imagine it in a dream ? I never said it, never implied it and to top it off I said I don't have sex with this being in dreams.

I did post it, but I will again.
What has happened in my dreams was this thing would take my astral body and swing me around and make demonic sounds, which I stopped by enjoying it, rather than be fearful, which I was at first, but not anymore. The sex is really good, but I try to refrain. It doesn't feel like a mouth, or a hand or genitals, although, I've heard people say they feel a mouth or vagina. I just feel energy that feels like electricity, but it doesn't hurt, it stimulates. When I get off nothing comes out, yet I feel like I've ejaculated, sometimes for hours. How's that for details ?

The thing that should be established here is Djinn vs Succubus, incubus. The Djinn are known for many things and Succubus are known for one thing only. The Djinn are known to be attracted to humans and will have sex with them. I probably shouldn't have used the term "sex being" it does want sex, but I don't think it is the only goal, where Succubus and Incubus are only focused on sex. My true analogy is that Succubus and Incubus are Djinn, but stay in character when approaching someone as a "sex being". Just like they are said to impersonate aliens, because they are shape shifters, which would explain the snake feeling during the exorcism. They are known to shape shift into snakes, black dogs, the Shadow man. I once leaned back on my couch and felt a large iguana like creature wiggle out from behind me, like it was there and didn't see that I was about to lean back. It was invisible, but I'm telling you I felt some reptile like being wiggle out from behind me and scare the crap out of me, of course. I also once saw a weird multi- colored cat strut in front of me at the house where this all began and it went down the same dead end hallway that the shadow man went down and again, when I got up to see, it was not there and it had no where to go.
Serious question. Are you on legal or illegal drugs?

I did post it, but I will again.

Yes, I didn't separate the paragraphs. This is the internet not a novel, but just the same I should have separated the paragraphs. Below is the quote from the first page and it still holds true.
"I have not had wet dreams or sex in my dreams with this succubus/Djinn."

Back